Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) (68007 Views)

All Data Users,it's Campaign Part Two,come Out Now / Updated:all Data Users Demand Fairness Ongoing Campaign In Nigeria. / Nairaland Mentioned On Topic About Internet Data fairness On Punchng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2013

Reports: BBM coming to Android late September This Year.
Reports have gotten to us from an interview with the managing director for blackberry India on IBN Live, Sunil Lalvani that Blackberry Messenger will launch on the android platform in the next two months. Sunil Lalvani reiterated earlier statements made available by Blackberry that the BBM service will launch this summer.
He clarify asked whether BBM would be available on android before the end of September, reports from the IBN Live interview noted that the executive response was in the affirmative. An app that gives you BBM fuctionality though is available on the Google playstore,its downloads show that there is high demand for the BBM service on android smartphones.
SOURCE: http://www.online-technews.com/2013/07/reports-bbm-coming-to-android-late-september-this-year/
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by folahann(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Maybe there's even a way we can get Google Nigeria to come to the rescue of Nigeria Android users.
Tired of disabling data on my fone only to enable for a little period of time i need it.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by yehmy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Join the trend on twitter follow @blak_xtar Retweet all #AllDataUsersDemandsFairness post lets make it trend

For an all out action add me on whatsapp 08062412168 join the movement now, lets get our voice heard.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Karleb(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Some1 should pls create a facebook page so dat d protest can keep trending.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Karleb(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Some1 should pls create a facebook page for this protest so dat d it can keep trending.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Whizkay(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
learnt GLO gives 1.2 gb monthly plan for 15 cedis(around 1200 naira) in ghana which would give you just about 260mb here in Nigeria...its been a rip off all along
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by EmmyDe25(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Juell: This is a good movement, but most guys using android devices are rocking the MTN bis plans on their devices, wit a minimum of 3G per month for 1k.
Oga, mine no dey work again o. Infact, it was d day i subscribed dat it stopd workin. Cald nd cald wit no cutting solution. Its so frustrating!
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
all I see z Android users undecided where are d rest java iPhone n windows guys grin
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls also include @MTN180
@airtel_care
@GloCare
@etisalat_9ja
@0809ja_support to ur tweets

And dont forget to call them at nite.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
it time 4 launch guys try to take brake first
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by folahann(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
I already followed blak xtar and retweeted.
My handle @folahann.
260mb at 1000 is a freakin daylight robbery. Google please see what Mtn and others are doin to us in Nigeria.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
undecided shaking head and drinking garri... blazing with my mtn magic sim cool
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by bibe(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
I suggest you all shud go and do a lil homework on how these networks cost their data plans.
As for BB data plans (BIS/BBC) ot might interest you to know that they come cheap because, BBerry formerly known as RIM have servers dedicated for that, and also handles the traffic and compression hence, it doesnt cost MTN, GLO, AIRTEL much on their bandwidth.
Rather you shud go vent ur frustration at Apple and Google etc to come up with same solution as blackberry has done.
Nemo dat quod non habet. u cant expect our telecomm operators to give what they dont have.
They really havent got very gud business climate down here especially when it comes to power and vandalisation... etc
Of course they can give u 10gb for 10naira, thats very much possible dont get me wrong but dey dont have the hardware necessary to handle all that traffic except u wudnt mind starring at ur screen for 5mins while waiting for google.com to open.
hence the pricing is sort of a deterrent if u'd lyk to call it that restricting you from say... unwarranted youtube streaming

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Wiseoldman: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
#AllDataUsersDemandsFairness

The Engineering Network,
How to Live with Limited Data While Nigerian
#AndroidUsersDemandFairnes

http://go.engineer-ng.net/m/blogpost?id=6404812%3ABlogPost%3A68173
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lordsbiz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Whizkay: learnt GLO gives 1.2 gb monthly plan for 15 cedis(around 1200 naira) in ghana which would give you just about 260mb here in Nigeria...its been a rip off all along
can you see what we are talking about, ghana for here, just imagine, this is good research, lets findout more, this is part of our weapon to tackle them
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Email NCC too, some body should drop their email now
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Geniusvic(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Geniusvic: Instead of just posting/tweeting #Androidusersdemandfairness, let's all demand a particular bandwidth at a particular price for Android and other smartphones. Problem is which bandwidth would it be? We all need to decide now.
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bleep mtn, give us a android package
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bleep mtn, give us an android package
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
lordsbiz: can you see what we are talking about, ghana for here, just imagine, this is good research, lets findout more, this is part of our weapon to tackle them

what's 1.2 gig Assholes like you guys should be decapitated... we're talking about 3gig+, retarded gala sellers. cool
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Mogenerous(f): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
bibe: I suggest you all shud go and do a lil homework on how these networks cost their data plans.
As for BB data plans (BIS/BBC) ot might interest you to know that they come cheap because, BBerry formerly known as RIM have servers dedicated for that, and also handles the traffic and compression hence, it doesnt cost MTN, GLO, AIRTEL much on their bandwidth.
Rather you shud go vent ur frustration at Apple and Google etc to come up with same solution as blackberry has done.
Nemo dat quod non habet. u cant expect our telecomm operators to give what they dont have.
They really havent got very gud business climate down here especially when it comes to power and vandalisation... etc
You need to be enlightened dear

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mogenerous:
You need to be enlightened dear

I dey tell you cool
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Mogenerous(f): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Airtel mentioned me on twitter: "@AirtelNigeria: @Mogenerous @skizzy5naira We have data plans available for Android phones. Visit this link please http:///8pVhsfiX7z. Thank you."
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Mogenerous(f): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Airtel mentioned again on twitter...

"@AirtelNigeria: @skizzy5naira @Mogenerous We will need you to exercise some patience with us on this please."

And my reply is "we won't stop until something is done"

2 Likes

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mogenerous: Airtel mentioned me on twitter: "@AirtelNigeria: @Mogenerous @skizzy5naira We have data plans available for Android phones. Visit this link please http:///8pVhsfiX7z. Thank you."

FakeAssLink#, surely you must be a retarded gala seller. cool

1 Like

Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by lordsbiz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mogenerous: Airtel mentioned me on twitter: "@AirtelNigeria: @Mogenerous @skizzy5naira We have data plans available for Android phones. Visit this link please http:///8pVhsfiX7z. Thank you."
bros your link no dey work oh, better repost it and lets see
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jreyez(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mogenerous: Airtel mentioned again on twitter...

"@AirtelNigeria: @skizzy5naira @Mogenerous We will need you to exercise some patience with us on this please."

illiteracy is a diseases sad
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by Emmysteve(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mogenerous: Airtel mentioned again on twitter...

KUDOS
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by softy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Iam an ARDENT SYMbian Phone User!

I visited NCC website . Their details are as follows:

1. Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission

2. Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ngcomcommission

3.Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NgComCommission

Abuja (HQs) phone number : +234-9-4617000
Fax: +234-9-4617514

NCC main website: http://www.ncc.gov.ng
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by jonesin(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
labour want to go on strike 4 android fone users?
lol
maybe dat is d very point u guys should tort about, not Ncc or watever u call it,dey can help u, these are privately managed companies, d only tin dat will work 4 u pipo is if u can get labour to go on strike, so NLC Is your next aim
Re: All DATA USERS, WAKE UP (CAMPAIGN FOR FAIRNESS) by olamileone(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
We can't sit down and look, this is injustice. Let us stand and fight

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply)

How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.