Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (46834 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Super1759: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Was the image moving?
Was it talking?

Am very sure many will be bowing down there.
Father said jesus will visit the next day and mary appeared. So is there any correlation between this?
Father knows more about that image
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
hv u guys checked if u hv a leaking roof
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Cleopatranwa(f): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Janiobi: God is a geliouce God, do nt serve any order gods or some body mum or dad b4 him. Be warned.....
dat somebodies mum u r referring to,happens to be d MOTHER of our Lord Jesus Christ,d SON of God! She deserves an honor! Even if u r nt a Catholic, always accord her dat Honor and Respect cuz she's Immaculate. And plz, if u dnt believe d apparition story,fine! But dnt use it as an avenue to disrespect Our holy MOTHER virgin Mary! Peace be unto us all!!!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by UjSizzle(f): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
my belle oo. I swear una funny die grin
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by calddon(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Cleopatranwa: dat somebodies mum u r referring to,happens to be d MOTHER of our Lord Jesus Christ,d SON of God! She deserves an honor! Even if u r nt a Catholic, always accord her dat Honor and Respect cuz she's Immaculate. And plz, if u dnt believe d apparition story,fine! But dnt use it as an avenue to disrespect Our holy MOTHER virgin Mary! Peace be unto us all!!!
didnt she have other kids apart from Jesus, and how many times did Jesus disciples or apostle pray tru her or ask for her to intercede not to talk of using her image in prayer to God?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
kizmartino: ...dis na end tym..nor talk wetin u nor no''...9ce1..up catholics...benedicamus Domine
deo gratias!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by redsun(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
kasheemawo: How do they know is Mary ? Has anybody seen Mary's image before? The problem here is that someone somewhere manipulated d image because he/she has watched the Jesus film bfore and use Mary character in d film to draw it on d wall

All the images Africans worship today are just the creations of renaissance artists like dem mike angelo,leonado,used by the imperial Rome to promote their second quest of recolonizing the world mentally when their bloody quest failed. And it worked perfectly,even into the 21st century
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Wsdm: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
cutievik: Guys believe it or yes it was real,I was there it was said by the priest of the churuch during his sermon in the service that Jesus would visit them yesterday,At about 12PM yesterday the image was found on the left upper most part of the church.I came to uromi to pay a visit to my grandma which I had to just stop by at ubiaja to see my aunty when I noticed the whole town was agog with people all trouping to the church to see the image of mary which they said appeared on the wall,so my cousins and my aunt said we should join them,so w e did.When we got to the church believe I shouted out to my cosins saying 'Na water be this'I had to turn round to verify by the wall behind was as dry as a desert,there and then. I agree it was and image but who's image I do not knw,all I saw was a woman carrying a child of which I haven't seen marry before so I cudn't tell.But if there was an image on the was YES THERE WAS!!!
If i was a Christian, i will have been worshiped as a prophet. Very blind set of people.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Chinex911: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ave maria
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by calddon(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chinex911: Ave maria
"A prayer to the Virgin Mary used in Catholic worship" . google
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Amondayweh: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Satan is still decieving many, that drawing is satan's work. Gbam!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
hahahahahahahahah oboy the matter tire me oh!! person piss for wall form one shape, na him they claim say na mary.
superior1: Where exactly did the masquerading demon appeared?. Satan sef suppose don tire of this hide and seek trick
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by BrosPeter: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
End time is here, repent or go to hell, this is the message she gave.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2013

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Dovahkiin(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by calddon(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bros Peter: End time is here, repent or go to hell, this is the message she gave.
so d essence of one to repent is cos of d fear of hell rather than the love of God?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Honor to virgin Marry , Mother of God .

tongue tongue
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Youngzedd:

EXACTLY.

Am a full Roman Catholic but this is full trash.
the Bible talks about people like ...who see and don't believe , the same way Jews killed jesus , because they didn't believe he was the God and God's son .

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by xtremely9ja: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Honestly that image look more like water or oil stain to me.(Just saying) Please what is the biblical justification for apparitions? Biblical references or sitation needed. Please this question is not meant to be an insult on anybodys religion believe or doctrine just a need to know as a christian. Thanks.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Linoversace: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hmmmm!
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by ewosk: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
superstory again.....
BLIND PEOPLE DEY OOO!!! Mary ko Elijah ni...Only one way suffice....Jesus is the Way...no need for intermediaries....read Matt 12:46 -50...
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel:
the deceiver and impostor at it again.

okay lemme answer u:

Pentecostal
protestant &co
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Afam4eva(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Africa really has a long way to go because we have an archaic and village thinking. That church should better check the part of the church that's leaking and fix it and stop boring us with this Mary appearing nonsense.

And what bearing does Mary even have on Christianity. Was she the one God sent to die for us? Otuocha..oopps, jeez.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Afam4eva: Africa really has a long way to go because we have an archaic and village thinking. That church should better check the part of the church that's leaking and fix it and stop boring us with this Mary appearing nonsense.

And what bearing does Mary even have on Christianity. Was she the one God sent to die for us? Otuocha..oopps, jeez.
so the woman who gave birth to Your God has no importance? some protestants sha. bunch of clueless rebels

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by ebukaOtika(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: There's leak in church roof. They may want to fix it before the water causes further damage. Or not. That's their problem.

Coming to think of it, are these people so brain dead stuupid that they resort to worshiping a consequence of bad work and falling building?

Anyway, the water stain shape looks more like a giant condom than anything else.
..........DO YOU HAVE A SOUL

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
I can also use my penis to draw such image of virgin Mary when I pee on the wall. Most esp when the full moon is shining.
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by alienvirus: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
Comic. Is this what Christianity has turned to?
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by chuks824(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
God is faithful
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the deceiver and impostor at it again.

okay lemme answer u:

Pentecostal
protestant &co

I make no apologies for exposing your religion for the Paganism that it is.

Don't take it personal Pal.

smiley
Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Cleopatranwa(f): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
calddon:
didnt she have other kids apart from Jesus, and how many times did Jesus disciples or apostle pray tru her or ask for her to intercede not to talk of using her image in prayer to God?
dis is one of d dumbest questions I ve ever come across! Talking of interception, who was d one dat was approached to intercede on behalf of d wedding that brought about Jesus's FIRST miracle? Believe it or not,Mary intercede's on behalf of anybody dat calls on her! she's d Mother of Christ, so therefore She merits d Honor n prayers! Even if u r not a Catholic, always call on her in any situation u find urself cuz she still listens to our plights and takes it to her Son Jesus Christ on our behalf! *Anybody dat doesn't believe dat Mother Mary is a means of gaining easy access to Christ is living in denial!

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so the woman who gave birth to Your God has no importance? some protestants sha. bunch of clueless rebels
You are an illierate. I said "What importance does she have to Christendom"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.