Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Is She Playing Hard To Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Hard To Get? (5619 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2008
buahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin i don tell u say as long as my belly no be like ur own wey alcohol don disfigure,then i no get pot belly wink
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 25, 2008
sun_temi:

See I no wan talk too much today [s]but hope say u don dey find solution to your pot belle?[/s] grin Ibraye I beg no vex say I dey talk to Aunty like that.
hehehe, if she reports you to me you will see o  cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 25, 2008
ibkaye must u reply that sunny abi na cloudy guy abi na sun_temi guy,is your name ibraye or ibkaye angry angry
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by RampantT(f): 4:32pm On May 25, 2008
Oh babe, she's playing hard to get. . .

Your babe get sense jare. . .good girl!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Make it hard for them, but not too hard or they'll soon start crying foul lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

ibkaye must u reply that sunny abi na cloudy guy abi na sun_temi guy,is your name ibraye or ibkaye angry angry
hehe, shebi it was just a typo, simple mistake grin grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by 4Him1(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2008
just tell her you like her and want to date her. if she accepts bingo, if she doesnt move on.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2008
dis 4him u r not even romantic sef
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by RampantT(f): 4:36pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

this 4him you're not even romantic sef
Jenny, you sef, you're not romantic tongue
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by sage2(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2008
This is deviation of the highest order. U na don leave the poster matter come they talk una own. Datz Naija 4 u.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 25, 2008
rampant u know u r not romantic,and dats y all these nairaland bois and guyses keep quarelling wt u tongue
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2008
ibkaye:

hehe, shebi it was just a typo, simple mistake  grin grin

Thk u jare. She and dat woman rapa wey dem dey call saucekid almost kill me yesterday all because I dey express my view.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by 4Him1(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

this 4him you're not even romantic sef

Time no longer waits for anyone, be pragmatic . . . if a girl says no there are so many others to choose from who end up even way better. No point pining away for a chic who you discover wasnt even worth all those wasted moments in the first place.

If she accepts then romance can start not before.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2008
Thk u jare. She and that woman rapa wey them dey call [b]saucekid [/b]almost kill me yesterday all because I dey express my view.

temi e be like say u dey for d wrong lane today,jenny is ibkaye's aunt,saucekid is ibkaye's husband cool
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2008
4 Him:

just tell her you like her and want to date her. if she accepts bingo, if she doesnt move on.

Hope no be me u dey refer to?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by DrKitaun(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2008
a girl plays on ur emotions and u fink chics here will make u feel better  undecided

stop deceiving urself, anyone wey wan do no need waste time these days . . . and I mean get the girl in good time, chyke her and move on  cool
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2008
No woneder the guy nearly finish me yesterday. En, no prob. afterall ur Inlaw no dey here now abi u wan invite am?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by cescky(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

temi e be like say u dey for d wrong lane today,jenny is ibkaye's aunt,saucekid is ibkaye's husband cool

since when  cry
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2008
u people seem to have forgoten that sometimes love holds people hostage emotionally,and they can't get out of that bondage just like that,especially if they are madly inlove
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 25, 2008
No woneder the guy nearly finish me yesterday. En, no prob. afterall your Inlaw no dey here now abi u wan invite am?

help me invite him

since when cry

no ,u see cescky,u dont understand, i can explain emmmmmmmmm
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

a girl plays on your emotions and u think chics here will make u feel better  undecided

stop deceiving yourself, anyone wey wan do no need waste time these days . . . and I mean get the girl in good time, chyke her and move on  cool

umh, U be correct Doctor true true. I really like that advice.

cescky:

since when  cry

grin Hope say u never send the stuff true true. I hate make guy fall black maga. grin grin grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by RampantT(f): 4:51pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

rampant u know you're not romantic,and that is y all these nairaland bois and guyses keep quarelling wt u tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked really? thanks for telling me the secret, now I can continue being unromantic grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by RampantT(f): 4:52pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

u people seem to have forgoten that sometimes love holds people hostage emotionally,and they can't get out of that bondage just like that,especially if they are madly inlove

you make sense here jare! wink
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2008
If u don send den sorry for u o. But U see say I try, I don help u discover hidden secret for free
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked really? thanks for telling me the secret, now I can continue being unromantic grin

Se na Sister U wan be?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by cescky(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2008
grin Hope say u never send the stuff true true. I hate make guy fall black maga. grin grin grin
[quote][/quote]

my friend sharap thia,am in

@jenn
i go report u  to arochukwu long juju,if u know change her mind

hmmmmmm considering the newly revealed secret,e fit be true o
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by RampantT(f): 4:56pm On May 25, 2008
sun_temi:

Se na Sister You wan be?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2008
Ibkaye U sef talk something for this matter now or na why U dey silent since?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2008
@jenn
i go report u to arochukwu long juju,if u know change her mind

no i go change her mind cool down,but y u go report me?no make me report u to d okija wey dey ohuhu oooo angry angry angry
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2008
She wan change her mind indeed. Look my guy Shine ur eye shocked

Na the money wey I be get I dey borrow U so. Shine ur eye shocked
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2008
Is She Playing Hard To Get?

Yes she is, it's best you approach her and know what she thinks about you instead of playing the same hanky panky game with her. . .flash me I flash you, etc. . . cheesy
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2008
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by cescky(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2008
@temi
whats making u smile undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Getting Married To A Nigerian Man As A Foreign Lady Read This / See The Dirty Ass Of This Slay Queen.....stinking / Vaseline Squad! Bumped Into My Friend Masturbating Over These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.