Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Is She Playing Hard To Get? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Hard To Get? (5616 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 25, 2008
nothing its jst best to ignore them

chisimdi ke kwanu,ahu odikwa gi?ndi bee gi kwanu
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by chisimdi(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

nothing its jst best to ignore them

chisimdi ke kwanu,ahu odikwa gi?ndi bee gi kwanu
Nwanne ahu di onye obula.ndi nke gi kwanu?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by 9cent(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2008
@jenny, nobody is fighting nobody, inugo?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 25, 2008
chisi anyi no'ya,anyi ne bi,akwa oru na gazi ofuma?unu jisike
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Uche2nna(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2008
Hmmmmmmm , is this the end of the Jenny and 9 cents show grin And I am begining to warm up to it sad
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by RampantT(f): 9:14pm On May 25, 2008
Uche2nna:

Hmmmmmmm , is this the end of the Jenny and 9 cents show grin And I am begining to warm up to it sad
You're warming up to the wrong people angry Turn this way jo grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Uche2nna(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

You're warming up to the wrong people angry Turn this way jo grin

Ok. I don turn this way. grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by RampantT(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2008
Uche2nna:

Ok. I don turn this way. grin
Good, that's a start, you know the next step. . tongue
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by lakunsi(m): 3:48am On May 26, 2008
from my own experience. I think u should cool off and let her be. If she really likes you. She will approach and then you could tell her how you feel.
Remember to DISCIPLINE ur mind
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Gabry(f): 5:21am On May 26, 2008
My personal opinion is that she is really playing hard to get but at the same time, she likes you. Although I'm a female, I personally think that thats plain mean, and girls shouldn't do that ever!!! Cause you know why? If the guy does that to you, I'm sure you will feel like suffocating yourself and you might want to feel like commiting suicide so dont ever do that, and mind you, based on a research, a guy's heart is actually more emotional compare to a girls so please ladies, STOP TORTURING THE GUYS,

My dear, listen, let me tell you something which I think would be useful for you. If you like her and she is playing hard to get, if I were you, you play with the flow. Go and do exactly like what she did to you and then she will surely feel the pressure, But dont overdo it otherwise she would think that you are no longer interested. Do the same like she did to you but at the same time maybe write her memorable letters (not love letters yet) or give her something as a gift (cuddly stuff animals, bling) but of course dont do that too often as well. And then if she is still playing th game, maybe you could go out with a girl as a general friend infront of her and make her jelous.

See what happens,
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2008
Come na who U be 9cent? na my Jenny U dey ask her age. See, E be like say ur own wan too much o. Anyway no be ur fault na my internet connection wey Bleep up cause am dat y I no dey there during all the time of ur action. Jenny I beg no mind am.

Welli, Hope say U don cover the trap now? because I still dey fear o.

RampantT:

Good, that's a start, you know the next step. . tongue

unh, wetin be the next step. Anyway I no fit shout o. because e be lik u in luv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Im Somalian: I Know: Thanks Alot: Hey, Our Women Are Beautiful Cant Help It . / Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Photo: Man Dies After Watching P0rn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.