Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is She Playing Hard To Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Hard To Get? (5618 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2008
na so madness dey start small small
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 25, 2008
hahahahah cheesy
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by cescky(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2008
@ib
where have u been undecided,ur sis welli has been looking for since, all ur sisters,brothers ,cousins grand fathers,and ur favourite grand aunty jenn grin,have been waiting for u,

@ jenn
oya now tell am,abi u think say the snuff where i buy dey cheap angry
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 25, 2008
cescky:

@ib
where have u been undecided,your sis welli has been looking for since, all your sisters,brothers ,cousins grand fathers,and your favourite grand aunty jenn grin,have been waiting for u,
@ jenn
oya now tell am,abi u think say the snuff where i buy dey cheap angry
hehehe, oh really? cheesy
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 25, 2008
ibkaye u see cescky wants u to leave saucekid for him,he is quite interested in u,but i told him u love saucey wella and wella but he does not want to hear anything like dat,pls tell him wt ur mouth abeg
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

na so madness dey start small small

I dey smile no be say I dey laugh big time. Na your belle make U go find solution to.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2008
You guys can tallllkkkk cheesy tongue
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 25, 2008

I dey smile no be say I dey laugh big time. Na your belle make You go find solution to.

he he he cheesy cheesy is it by force?i said im not interested in u,stop bugging me jare,y would i even be interested in a 2inch man sef?go and solve your sexual deprivation problem first,and then come back and apply again maybe then i will reconsider u kiss

but till then shut ur fucking mouth up cool
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by cescky(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2008
thinking out loud whers ib,y does she keep missing in action undecided,she dey shy like shayo i geuss  undecided

@temi
u like jenny abi?

@ still water
most guys that talk her cant say jack in real life
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 25, 2008
@temi
u like jenny abi?
help me ask am oooo ,my brother wink wink
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2008
Se make I like person wey don already get big belle already when she never dey Pregnant. Abeg I no dey for that one O because I no go fit describe how she go be when she don come actually get belle for me.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by cescky(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2008
@temi
bros man to man grin,wisper for my ear u like am abi?

@jenny
hw do u know his size undecided (hmmmm interesting)

@temi
what does the vegetation look like
undecided,i mean in the niger delta,dont get it twisted o grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2008
cescky:

thinking out loud whers ib,y does she keep missing in action undecided,she dey shy like shayo i geuss  undecided

Na planned work my brother no let dem put u for middle.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by buzyDiva(f): 6:27pm On May 25, 2008
na wa o!! lipsrsealed

Thank God for Internet sha.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 25, 2008
Se make I like person wey don already get big belle already when she never dey Pregnant. Abeg I no dey for that one O because I no go fit describe how she go be when she don come actually get belle for me.

sharap diaaaaa,two inch man make i hear word,ode,what makes u think i aint pregnant?olofofo,elemu,carry your suffocating 2 inch d**k and mess out of here,stop disturbing d peace of nairaland,casterated swine kiss

as if u fit impregant woman,e be like say u don forget ur impotency status abi?cow

hello buzydiva waddup? smiley
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by cescky(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2008
wetin concern u for thia, angry  grin
abeg answer the post directed at u liverless 10 inches grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2008
See If I handle u, U go born Tripet.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 25, 2008
triplets abi yam undecided

anyways sorry dear im already married ,atleast my husband is a man wt d strength of a man and d action of a man deep down his manhood,so scramble out and look for another woman u can inflict yourself on,but as for jennykadry,no way because mr kadry is a real man out of every man kiss
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by buzyDiva(f): 6:35pm On May 25, 2008
@ Jenny,

I dey o . . Sup with u? how oga Siena . . hope una dey shag well well grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2008
Jenny, I dont reaaly like all this yabbing ok. Abeg make we stop am. No be say I really like eo yab but na u just dey throw me stone and make e no be like say I be,     , U don get am?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by welli(f): 6:37pm On May 25, 2008
angry
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 25, 2008
@buzy
oga siena dey jare,we don shag tire today no be small wink e be like say i don chop bellyful sef lipsrsealed

@sun_temi
na me come like to dey yab,na u carry wahala come give me ,when u tell ibkaye make she no answer me,anyways no problems,anyhow we still be friends kiss

@welli

y u dey vex naa undecided
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by buzyDiva(f): 6:38pm On May 25, 2008
lol . . if u can't eat it, don't dish it!!
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2008
welli:

angry

but y 'u angry?

Jenny,

One luv
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by oziomatv(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2008
Please guys help, am going nuts as am hitting the keyborad, there is this girl in my neighbourhood i really like. We use to talk and i observed that she always laugh at my jokes and she seems to be giving me attention.But recently i saw her with a guy and she called me and talked briefly while i joined
my friends.On her way back, she saw me again and while i just made a passing comment, she left the guy she was with and came to meet me where i was and from there we started talking and i walked her down.

Meanwhile, i told her that i wanted to see her because we needed to talk and she even suggested we see the next day. Then, after some days, i called her in the evening and requested she come up to see me but gave excuses that she was busy and that she would flash/call when she is free. LATER she flashed and i was now calling her number and she wasn't picking again.

MY question now is this, Is she playing hard to get or what's going on here. I thinkit will appear wussy and needy to trying to know if she is dating that guy or not. PLS what are your views?

You need no appointment to let a girl know you feel for her. be bold enough to walk to her face and let her know how you feel for her, don't ask her what's her mind. finish your discussion walk out of her, it's her duty to think and start putting you into consideration. Women hate a talkative or a story teller at the initial stage.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 25, 2008
ozioma darling kiss
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

lol . . if u can't eat it, don't dish it!!

Wetin dat one come mean now?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by buzyDiva(f): 6:44pm On May 25, 2008
sun_temi:

Wetin that one come mean now?

u asking me? . . go figure!!
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by oziomatv(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

ozioma darling kiss
 Amore mio come stai?
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Suntemi(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

u asking me? . . go figure!!

Okay o I will try
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by welli(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2008
sun_temi,dnt fall into d trap i set 4 u by askin me y i'm angry pls angry
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2008
which kain language u .use reply sef ozioma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Are Getting Married To A Nigerian Man As A Foreign Lady Read This / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time / Check Out This Hilarious Picture Of A Female Ass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.