Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo (14900 Views)

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
thunder fire that mouth abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Burger01(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
This man should be castrated and his ba.lls fed to the pigs.

sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
What do you expect, 2015 is nearer than ever, and campaign posters will soon be out, they need something to say they have done . . .
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by jude33084(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
na thunder go fire his yanch for saying that angry
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by seunwen2(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yes the minister is right
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
I can attest to that fact! My area average 18hrs per day.

I cant switch off my light just to prove GEJ is not working
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by aieromon(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by owoadeakin: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
c lie abeg
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by mkmyers45(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Very very big lie especially in my current region of residence
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by TechyGuy: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Demdem: I miss Barth. I wonder where the retardeen saw these arseholes.

Oh! Now you miss Barth? I don't know about you but most opposition supporters undermined his efforts back then.

I enjoyed electricity like I've never seen in Nigeria when Barth was minister.
Now, its dropped a lot, though I observed, most times its faulty transformers.

My friend confirmed to me today that they enjoy electricity close to 24hrs a day here in Lagos. She was asking if anyone else noticed the improvement.
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
This country is a joke. i have not seen light for days in my house and this PHCN still deducts 500 naira monthly from my prepaid card. God punish them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by gibson81(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
was the yeye minister talking about 16 hrs per month because in zone, they only bring light for less than 45mins in 3 days. we have stopped paying light bills for 3 months now. And we will still not pay until they improve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Cutepie1(f): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Look @ his mouth lyk 16hrs
remeber dat all liars shall perish......... 4 d past 2days nw dey didnt give us light
if nt 4 our friendly generator dat bailed us out 4rm darkness
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Oildichotomy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thunder kpu kpuo gi isi there...EWu ten thousand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Godson201333(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Well that might be true in some places in Naija and it only because its raining seasons,Very soon the MW is gonna drop..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by tareigns(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Naaaaaa lie. 4 dis naija wen me dey?
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Oildichotomy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
oxford: I can attest to that fact! My area average 18hrs per day.

I cant switch off my light just to prove GEJ is not working
Your area no get name...? Dey lie you hear
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by YoshiMaster: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Olaolufred:

WELL, I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THE JUICY CONTRACTS GIVEN TOMPOLO, DOKUBO AND STATEMANSHIP ESTACODE GIVEN MILITANTS.
IF YES, YOU KNOW THAT OIL THEFT IS NOW CLOSE TO ZERO, ISN'T IT?

IF YES TO THE ABOVE, EXPECT TRANSFORMER SECURITY CONTRACT FOR OPC, BAKKASI BOYS AND EVEN OMBATSE GROUP.
REMEMBER ALSO THAT IN FEW MONTHS TO COME, BOKO HARAM MAY BE SECURING OUR CABLES AND T/FORMERS IN THE NORTH.

THE FIRST GOVT. I KNOW WHOSE CONTRACTORS ARE SOLELY CRIMINALS, TERRORISTS, MILITANTS AND OTHER VICES.

Yes I actually read somewhere that militants got contracts to secure pipelines, imagine such warped logic.
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Oildichotomy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Godson201333: Well that might be true in some places in Naija and it only because its raining seasons,Very soon the MW is gonna drop..
It has already dropped don't bother
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Ozone4eva: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
shocked Na for dream we de enjoy d light?
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by amakenny: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Really? So what have you guys decided to do about this?

This country sef! How can a goverment body be losing infrastructure left right and center like this without any checks by the police force.

How long will it take a group of people to uproot a transformer, and then carry it away?

In that time, isn't there a system (maybe a control room), that would alert you to the fact that one transformer has just gone offline?

Now switch over to Police Force for a sec. Shouldn't police be located at strategic points throughout a st

[size=8pt][/size] Do not mind them. They believe they are talking to fools. They have converted the police to become their homes and body guards.
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Maidoki14(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Me too.barth will be somewia nooding his head in disagreement of dis stupid claims by d minister.
Demdem: I miss Barth. I wonder where the retardeen saw these arseholes.
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by ITbomb(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
I will be expecting him o come out with ' I was quoted out of context' .
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by icepoint(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
I want to assume the minister meant 16hrs in every fourth night. what a country!
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by amacastel: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Well that's very correct for the past 2weeks now in ma area we have light 20_22 hrs in a day no low shedding in ajao estate to be precise ma mum called yesterday from anambra and told me the same thing though their,s is within the range of 15 _18hrs I even witnessed it last month I went home sha itis TRUE Ooooooo
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by budusky05(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
byrron: may thunder plus amadioha ft sango strike dat mouth d minister used in spreading such falsehood!

Sorry bro, the worst is yet to come, this guys r just fooling every one after the other in this country, nd people just sit and watch this movies as its been produced daily, NIja politics, season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 nd we keep buying and keep downloading, see how dey do it in my area wen dey want to come cut the light dat week u see dem bring light 1&1/2 hrs daily, like flash d light. den 2 days leta u see dem with lader cutin nd collect illegal money from same people dat has not been using light at all. this is wickedness end season 1, after dat d next 3 weeks will be total blackout, again when d premership begins sorry 5mins to d match u see the light disappear till after d whole day, d na another madness + wickedness in season 2, wen d wife nd children of PHCN boss dey town u see d light by sunday wen dey leave the country sorry for other commons den season 3 don end be dat, which of the season u never watch for ur area. his not the first to say dis rubbish the president introduced it on an interview already.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by ddeola: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
These guys are professional liars grin grin grin grin E be like say I dey watch baba Suwe abi na Mr. Latin grin grin grin I dey laff o...
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
I hope i wont be here when all hell breaks loose. The genocide is imminent. Nothing can stop it. Dont foresee it reaching 2015.
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
byrron: may thunder plus amadioha ft sango strike dat mouth d minister used in spreading such falsehood!
chei, u read my mouth. i was going to say the same thing angry
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by Linoversace: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
PHCN started fūcking up this week! angry
My side na 12-14hrs daily cool
Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by dammytosh: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
[size=14pt]Yes he is right.

NIGERIANS ABROAD ENJOY 16 HOURS.

INCOMPETENT IGNORAMOUS NINCOMPOOP. angry angry angry angry angry

That is the same statistic they gave his excellency that made that one to Bleep up on cnn
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Enjoy 16-Hours Of Electricity Supply - Nebo by franchizy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
The minister is right cos in Aba, Abia state we ve steady Electricity 24hrs per day, our Gov Theodore Orji promised us steady power and he fulfiled,
He promised us Good roads in Aba and all major roads constructed to World class. Your Excellency, I unbehalf of Abians and Nairalanders, say Thank U very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ask Any Question About Ghana. / Governor Akeredolu Bags Vanguard’s Governor Of The Year Award (photos) / ISWAP Collecting Taxes, Zakat In Borno; Farmers, Other Residents Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.