Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 (61067 Views)

Stunning New Photos Of MBGN 2013 Anna Banner! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 4:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahahaha....who wake this bush man up. Omo....ur profile picture na sakaramato dauwudu... Bros no vex ooo who dish that trouser wey u wear

SAY NO TO THIS!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Rhino5dm: 4:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Bastard! Go and ask ur father that kind question. Scumbag!

Stop sleeping with toddlers!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusbaba, if you and your babe wrestle, who go win? embarassed

She don beat you before? I know say that if she kicks you with her yam legs, you go see the future tongue
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

We're still trying to find out o grin

No lol not anymore
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 4:07am On Jul 25, 2013
This yeye puff puff faced girl and the roadkill sef.
Lmaooooo

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

He simply doesn't understand the intensity of his shame. Soon enough, we'll have cusbabas marrying 9 years old girls
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 25, 2013
REALITY101:

No lol not anymore

Lmaooo badt boy, gist me. grin
Na boy or girl?
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusbaba, do you guys fight on whose getting pumped and whose doing the pumping every night?

Must be a hard life for a ngga

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Cusbaba, do you guys fight on whose getting pumped and whose doing the pumping every night?

Must be a hard life for a ngga
She is 1 million better than old Ugly dirty lovepeddler like u. Fool, she is now a kid because she is not dirty fat ugly like a typical yoruba girl.

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaooo badt boy, gist me. grin
Na boy or girl?

She is a male cheesy
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: She is 1 million better old Ugly dirty lovepeddler like u. Fool, she is now a kid because she is not dirty fat ugly like a typical yoruba girl.

Time machine
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: She is 1 million better old Ugly dirty lovepeddler like u. Fool, she is now a kid because she is not dirty fat ugly like a typical yoruba girl.

Ngozi shelephantus is ibo

Dora Akiluyi shepopotamus is ibo

Mrs and Ms Okorocha sherhinoceros are ibo

Mrs shewhalemus Orji is ibo

All these fat dirty ibo women are not yoruba, son.

The manly ngga with facial hair, hairy chest and yam legs you got in y o ur profile is obviously not Yoruba
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 4:25am On Jul 25, 2013
REALITY101:

She is a male cheesy
Hahahaha... She is a male because she is not ugly dirty fat like a typical Yoruba Fatima.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2013
bejahisky:

Old boy your girlfriend no fine.She be transgender? No offense o, Just asking.

shocked shocked

Im sure your girlfriend is 1,000 times uglier. How dare you say his girl isn't fine angry

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Please post pictures of Miss Imo or whichever girl you felt should have won without make up, scattered hair, and regular clothes in regular backgrounds. Let's compare their natural beauties.

Calm down... You are taking this matter too serious so much that you attacked an innocent poster. Slimyem just gave her own opinion without saying any derogatory word and you've already added to your list of those beefing MBGN winner.. Read, assimilate before you judge

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

shocked shocked

Im sure your girlfriend is 1,000 times uglier. How dare you say his girl isn't fine angry

kiss
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Chai... Yoruba men are wicked ooo. See wetin this animal called Rhimo.5dm did to this Yoruba girl. The same thing Omotala bleaching face husband did to her at the age of 16.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Chai... Yoruba men are wicked ooo. See wetin this animal called Rhimo.5dm did to this Yoruba girl. The same thing Omotala bleaching face husband did to her at the age of 16.

Is that not you and the girl in your profile?

So you're not wicked? It must be a culture thing for ibos then? wink
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Sunglow: 4:35am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote
author=Niyinficient]MBGN is practically a prostitution recruitment
exercise! See old mama dey for 18 yrs, after she don yash her way
through, she dey form winner and special adviser, I pity u! U go serve
politicians ur market die! Thank God d governor name na 'Dickson' u go
receive enuf of him bedwisely![/quote].If na ur sister win now,u would be over the moon with excitment shebi?enemy of progresssad
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 4:36am On Jul 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

shocked shocked

My brother, don't mind those fools. Those fools said that the girl in my profile pic is under age because she is not dirty, fat fool like a typical girl from their tribe.
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by ldpele(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2013
she is reping Dominion City port harcourt,please support her cause she has been crown d queen. i tink this is the 2nd time my church is producing the MBGN n more to come
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Ugly haters sha. If Miss Bayelsa na Igbo girl na, story go change.
If Miss Imo were non-Igbo na, story go change again. These hopeless people. Lmao.
You'll see the type girls calling other girls ugly and the type of guys these girls date as well as their sisters and just realize they're internet thugs.
As if they'd win a pageant in their local government sef.
Mtchewww, make i go catch sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha... She is a male because she is not ugly dirty fat like a typical Yoruba Fatima.

Lol! I don't know what you're talking about. Anyway, from the second picture she ain't bad
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: My brother, don't mind those fools. Those fools said that the girl in my profile pic is under age because she is not dirty, fat fool like a typical girl from their tribe.

Lol snipper is a dude today
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba: My brother, don't mind those fools. Those fools said that the girl in my profile pic is under age because she is not dirty, fat fool like a typical girl from their tribe.

Sniper is a female, unlike the questionable gender identity in your profile grin
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 4:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Cusubaba:
She definitely looks better than the ones calling her ugly. That's why they're on NL all day. Single, ugly, and bitter.
Lmao.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
The girl is hawtttt kiss

Ss/Se indeed. My ibo ppl and their bad sportsmanship

Here you go again with your hatred for the igbos.. Check out linda ikeji's blog and see non-tribalised comments coming from all tribes. I dunno what you and your ilks gets from peddling falsehoods all in the name of tribalism

6 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2013
ldpele: she is reping Dominion City port harcourt,please support her cause she has been crown d queen. i tink this is the 2nd time my church is producing the MBGN n more to come
Honestly, the Bayalsa State girl is beautiful. She really deserve the crown but bigotry Yoruba's want to bring Ijaw's and Igbo's head together. Bayalsa(Ijaw) girl won MBGN, Imo girl ( Igbo) came 2nd and Ekiti state( Yoruba) carry last. What kind of ugly dirty people Yoruba's are!
Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

This ain't about Igbos. I agree with Stillwater. Even when MBGN 2008 and 2010 were light skinned Igbos, I still didn't think they were really pageant material. Their features for one aren't striking, and in international pageants, they usually go for longer, slimmer, dark skinned girls when considering Africans. They want uniqueness, not someone that looks like everybody else. Thats the truth.
I believe Miss Tanzania 2007 made it to the top 10 in the Miss Universe pageant and she looks VERY different from the contestants from other countries.
Its the non Igbos (Igbo haters) here that are trying to paint Miss Imo as ugly. As if their sisters or cousins or the girls they date look better than her.

People need to realize that there's a difference between EVERYDAY PRETTY and PAGEANT PRETTY. They are two different things entirely.

Oh, and btw, this ain't about states or Igbos, because previous winners have been Igbo but come from non Igbo states Also the top two from last year were not Igbo (Miss Cross River and Miss Rivers) and nobody complained either. The issue here is the obvious bias and corruption in how the title was given. We know she won because the entire pageant this year had direct ties to Bayelsa state. From the sponsorship, to the people who actually own silverbird, to where it took place, to the governor being there. We all know it was staged, HELLO
If you can't think logically, abeg, park well.

Gracias... In NL, every truth is tribalised. Everybody that supported the notion that miss Imo deserved to win is termed igbos. Just imagine. Well to me, I'd go for Miss adamawa errday errtime

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by THEAMAKA(f): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Here you go again with your hatred for the igbos.. Check out linda ikeji's blog and see non-tribalised comments coming from all tribes. I dunno what you and your ilks gets from peddling falsehoods all in the name of tribalism

I mean who has time for such? For the past how many years under how many user names?
Its obvious she's single, ugly, lonely, and bitter. Sad, innit?

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 25, 2013
arcbabe: The girl is very ugly and to think people are just making noise that she deserve to win.

Before you call someone ugly, take a good look at your yourself

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos) / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.