Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police (55173 Views)

Ibadan Wonders!!! Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK) / Strange Fish Turned To Human Being In Ibadan [pics] / Strange Fish Causes Stir In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
[size=14pt]upon not the self acclaimed sophisticated and educated prowess of people from this area, yet the kind of news that emanates from this part of the country can be anything but education driven
1. octopus is now human being.
2. goat arrested for robbery cause the thief morphed into the goat shocked
3. bicycle arrested because the residents saw an alleged thief morph in to the bicycle shocked

Na wa o, upon not all the free education

[/size]
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by logica(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hmm...Lesser Flying Squid:
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
I trust naija. Na one stu'pid person go start the crusade.

for them na. Cheeei this na human parts, other apprentices go say na mama water. later den go conclude and agree unanimously that it is human parts.
then police will arrest everybody.

even if its fish that have human parts.. what is the reason for arresting the woman?. Nigeria is problem, and Nigerians are in problem with this kind of system.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by aniiii(f): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
2013!!! ayayai cry
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy: [size=14pt]upon not the self acclaimed sophisticated and educated prowess of people from this area, yet the kind of news that emanates from this part of the country can be anything but education driven
1. octopus is now human being.
2. goat arrested for robbery cause the thief morphed into the goat shocked
3. bicycle arrested because the residents saw an alleged thief morph in to the bicycle shocked

Na wa o, upon not all the free education

[/size]
OGA THIS NOT OCTOPUS.. IT IS CALLED SQUID..... over sabi house-wife.

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
Even the ones screaming illiterate are illiterate themselves grin

Oversabi Nigerians grin

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
PDPwayoo:
OGA THIS NOT OCTOPUS.. IT IS CALLED SQUID..... over sabi house-wife.

regardless, e resemble human part? sophisticated mumu
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by seangy4konji: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
dis aint news
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by deebrain(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
i love it when women that know nothing but raise unnecessary alarms about unconfirmed issues are taking to the cleaners. I can imagine the stir the woman caused. I can see her making that irritating mouth angry when she is narrating her fears. I can also see her shameful face when her story is proved otherwise. grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Decryptor:

So people in the SW don't know what a squid is? Awolowo's "Free Education" is truly a waste! grin grin

waste of time and resources.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by addicted268(f): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that part.

Why are they still holding the person?

I saw on d news this night that they were holding the woman in protective custody cos d people wanted to lynch the woman.now,I don't know why the people would want to lynch someone who bought a fish!
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
News Update: I heard the woman is an indigene of ekiti but resides in Ibadan....hmmm makes more sense now.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

regardless, e resemble human part? sophisticated mumu

So you don't know the difference between squid and octopus? grin

O ma se grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Youngtekkey: grin ;Dit can be true ooooo guys don't say it's a lie coz last week when i went to buy frozen chicken when i was washing it and about to cut it the chicken turned to whales men everybody in the environment was coming to look at it before the police ask me to keep shut my mouth that it is nothing or else they will detain me ;Dit can be true ooooo guys don't say it's a lie coz last week when i went to buy frozen chicken when i was washing it and about to cut it the chicken turned to whales men everybody in the environment was coming to look at it before the police ask me to keep shut my mouth that it is nothing or else they will detain me
whats this one saying.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Decryptor:

So people in the SW don't know what a squid is? Awolowo's "Free Education" is truly a waste! grin grin

And these are the same people that will make fun of my abled Presido's wife being an illiterate. I bet you an illiterate Ijaw or even the most uneducated person in Okrika would know what a squid is. Well, these sophisticated people might say it is because Ijaws are riverine people with deep knowledge of the seaworld.

My point is smartness does not equal a paper degree.

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy: News Update: I heard the woman is an indigene of ekiti but resides in Ibadan....hmmm makes more sense now.
source please
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So you don't know the difference between squid and octopus? grin

O ma se grin

who is arguing with you whether it is a squid or an octopus? In Typical ileke-idi fashion she will always want to divert from the issue at hand. The issue is this sea creature was blatantly accused of being a human part by your sister....

Stop showing your sophisticated mumuism again before i put you in your place as always

ishi okpukpu
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

And these are the same people that will make fun of my abled Presido's wife being an illiterate. I bet you an illiterate Ijaw or even the most uneducated person in Okrika would know what a squid is. Well, these sophisticated people might say it is because Ijaws are riverine people with deep knowledge of the seaworld.

So even if someone actually recognize it. Do you think those old women will second to the claim? Or the news will pick it up for us to hear?

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Adolak: So even if someone actually recognize it. Do you think those old women will second to the claim? Or the news will pick it up for us to hear?

guy i no know...I am not a journalist so stop asking me journalistic questions...haba
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/ibadan-strange-fish-is-octopus-police
I cant find it there. Those links are too much. Probabaly you'll copy the sentence and paste.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by bakynes(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

Please Please spare us all this tribal bashing you want to start here. I served in Ibadan and I know the area mentioned where the supposed human fish was found, its an area filled with illiterates and poor pple in ibadan,so pls don't generalize it to all yorubas,if a woman found this in Bodija part of ibadan and she raised such a false Alarm,am sure someone wld ve identified it as a Squid.

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

guy i no know...I am not a journalist so stop asking me journalistic questions...haba
So stop being a sadist and a racist
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Adolak: I cant find it there. Those links are too much. Probabaly you'll copy the sentence and paste.

Na wa o, so you really clicked the link? You get time o.
Well it is one of the links, can't remember nor do i want to go and search for it again. Just take it from me, the woman is from ekiti. Same state as ileke-idi (now known as texas cowgirl)
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
igbo boy:

who is arguing with you whether it is a squid or an octopus? In Typical ileke-idi fashion she will always want to divert from the issue at hand. The issue is this sea creature was blatantly accused of being a human part by your sister....

Stop showing your sophisticated mumuism again before i put you in your place as always

ishi okpukpu

Put me in my place? You? grin
Lmaooo....better if you speak in apku-apku abeg.
No be my fault you cant tell the difference between squid and octopus. wink
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
bakynes:

Please Please spare us all this tribal bashing you want to start here. I served in Ibadan and I know all this area mentioned where the supposed human fish was found they are areas filled with illiterates and poor pple in ibadan,so pls don't generalize it to all yorubas,if a woman found this in Bodija part of ibadan and she raised such a false Alarm,am sure someone wld ve identified it as a Squid.
Seconded. You're on point.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Donyswit(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'm surprised that no body has noticed that something is wrong with this story. When this was initially reported, most niralanders questioned the credibility of this story because picture of the said creature was not posted, now only few days later, the Nigerian police has produced a picture, who is fooling who, we are not that timid, it may not just be an attention seeking journalist's report, it may be the police trying to cover up a despicable act for a ransom in return. Since when did an Octopus start looking like a human, is the whole crowd and the father of the trader that naive not to have identified the creature. I'm convinced that something is fishy about this story, maybe the police has gotten to the root of this through the person that sold the fish to the trader and an awesome bribe is responsible for the twist in this story.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Adolak: So stop being a sadist and a racist

He can't help it, it's the ojuku blood rotting in his veins grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by switdil(f): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
So what is human bout this na
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Put me in my place? You? grin
Lmaooo....better if you speak in apku-apku abeg.
No be my fault you cant tell the difference between squid and octopus. wink

whose fault o dear sophisticated one?

OK let me speak akpu akpu for you since thats whay you prefer.
e na puo ara?
biko na ga akwukwo maka enweghi ihe e ma mancha...ishi okpupu
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

He can't help it, it's the ojuku blood rotting in his veins grin

haha coming from some one that has ara-wolowo's blood in her veins...Paradox indeed

#Ndi Ara
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by kokoA(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na only for Naija wey ordinary aquatic animal fit turn a whole town upside down, make national headline, join police for the matter.. Haba! Not even in my widest imagination have I related buying a carton of frozen food to "police custody" "large crowd" "Islamic cleric" etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54