Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police (55412 Views)

Ibadan Wonders!!! Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK) / Strange Fish Turned To Human Being In Ibadan [pics] / Strange Fish Causes Stir In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by thaoriginator: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Is it edible?
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
LOL
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by ifeelgood: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Illiteracy pass disease.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by utch(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by alexaletor: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that part.

Why are they still holding the person?

maybe they are waiting for her to 'bail' herself.. U know bail is 'free' and the police is always ur friend...

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ignorance is a deadly disease. Chai, people should learn to visit the zoos more often
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by PStacks(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
I'm not surprised tho! Ibadan people shaaaa!
Ahn ahn... Well I don't Blame them sha..

Today I read somewhere that Ibadan people go for Escursion at shoprite.

How will u take kids to Shoprite for excursion.

Ibadan people shaaaa.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by free2ryhme: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
illiteracy is indeed a disease ..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by geozone: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
thats precisely what it is and not an octopus.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by geozone: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
its a Squid
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by kliq(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
They should pls free Madam Ramota oooo sad
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is squid. Almost 85% of Nigerians dont know about sea food. Oyibo love sea foods and very expensive. But Naija man wen just come abroad don't patronize sea food restaurants.

I think sea food is part of civilization. many village guys that come to abroad dont like sea food.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by chaloner(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Its a lie , see it here
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ibadan is still far from civilization. Im my whole life as a Nigerian, it was in Ibadan i saw a very beautiful girl in her early 20s that can not speak English.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by supaeagles(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Horus: What is wrong with the Police?
dont mind them, it is just police being police. They want the poor fish seller to "shake body" before they release him.

PDPwayoo: Ibadan is still far from civilization. Im my whole life as a Nigerian, it was in Ibadan i saw a very beautiful girl in her early 20s that can not speak English.
bros, it may not be her fault. Country hard for many people and she may not have had access to quality education.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Dagods(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abeg make una no crucify police jooo,most of dis new model guyz wey dey town now na inside "Igboro&Adugbo" dem grow sm no know "Titus&Kote"d only water wey dem know na one corner of beach&swimming pool,Octupus dey 4 swmn pool? free police abeg.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by ooshinibos: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
NIGERIA GROW UP
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Linoversace: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
preshuzpearl: Ignorance is a deadly disease. Chai, people should learn to visit the zoos more often
Recommend one for me please!
One i can actually go and see animals!

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by lepasharon(f): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
grin HAHHAAA !..illiteracy is truly a disease!...SHETT MEHN!..this is embarrasing undecided
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Vonwolf(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nawa for IB babes o!
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Dagods(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
If na 4 Takwa-Bay or all dis naija delta brought up first c dat creature hahaha...water boyz no dey fall hand na, na water senior land now, guy na wa 4 u ooo...u dey learn?.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lobatan!

gossip bloggers, u na don hear oo
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by johnstar(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
drnoel:
even the police got it wrong. I suspected it would be either an octopus or a squird immediately i heard the story.
u suspected Nd u even called octopus, ar u high on weed, undecided.... U r 4rm ibadan shey
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by bizlinks(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Human or no humaan. Not my biznes
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by tellwisdom: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
So of all the thousand of people who came looking at it..No one cld figure it to be octopus??...Na wa for these Mgbati Mgbati People oo sad

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

They want to educate her more about creatures in the ocean grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Are ibadan people so uneducated they couldn't recognise an octopus.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by kaeto(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
This goes a long way to tell us the depth of illiteracy amongst those that call others unenlightened, shame!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by wazobiaN9(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Always read well before u make a comment that will make u appear stu.pid... the last part of the article stated that the woman is being held under protective custody until tension is diffused. This is appropriate considering that our people are very superstitious and may mark her for some mob attack in the heat of the moment...
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by 3kay945(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Up till now, no good camera phone can snap that thing.
Illiteracy ...see what you have turn my people to.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Youngtekkey(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
grin ;Dit can be true ooooo guys don't say it's a lie coz last week when i went to buy frozen chicken when i was washing it and about to cut it the chicken turned to whales men everybody in the environment was coming to look at it before the police ask me to keep shut my mouth that it is nothing or else they will detain me ;Dit can be true ooooo guys don't say it's a lie coz last week when i went to buy frozen chicken when i was washing it and about to cut it the chicken turned to whales men everybody in the environment was coming to look at it before the police ask me to keep shut my mouth that it is nothing or else they will detain me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.