Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police (55414 Views)

Ibadan Wonders!!! Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK) / Strange Fish Turned To Human Being In Ibadan [pics] / Strange Fish Causes Stir In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

My friend, you dey laugh or you dey choke? Talk am easy, na friendly convo we dey do o.
I can't be responsible for one osisikwanko's health bills, pele, so gbo?
Octopus no be squid, ehn. Shey we clear on that?

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

onye ara e ka na kw'owku?

sorry all my names are igbo names tongue

let me dash you one.... onu kube ..thats your igbo name cheesy

Na ibo be that? Though you were speaking in okija juju calabar chant grin

So which sushi you go chop tonight; octopus, squid, or oko nla?
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

*reads post, moves on to the next one as he is not as sophisticated in his mumuism as texas cowgirl.

Note to Adolak: when your sophisticated mumuism don ripe reach texas cowagirl own, then hola your boy.
Lol. Gat no time for shit. *yarn* End of discussion. Oya chop knuckles. Wake me when you're wise enough.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

Eya pele, you're doing a wonderful job of putting me in my place, sogbo? Didirin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Adolak: Lol. Gat no time for shit. *yarn* End of discussion. Oya chop knuckles. Wake me when you're wise enough.

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Adolak: Lol. Gat no time for shit. *yarn* End of discussion. Oya chop knuckles. Wake me when you're wise enough.

No mind that one. Na because of boredom I dey reply am. Usually I'm on ignore mod
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Na ibo be that? Though you were speaking in okija juju calabar chant grin

So which sushi you go chop tonight; octopus, squid, or oko nla?

ileke-idid, dey there dey pretend like you sabi wetin be sushi..razz ekiti girl. Dont worry it is my duty to enlighten you sophisticated one, so when i have my dinner in 2 hours i will send it your way wink
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No mind that one. Na because of boredom I dey reply am. Usually I'm on ignore mod

hahahah yea right...pesin we always dey follow me.. you like my style as a fine igbo boy..I wont marry you sha, you can bounce on the amu thats about all i can let you do.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Eya pele, you're doing a wonderful job of putting me in my place, sogbo? Didirin

are you a learner? you don dey your place tey tey...
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

ileke-idid, dey there dey pretend like you sabi wetin be sushi..razz ekiti girl. Dont worry it is my duty to enlighten you sophisticated one, so when i have my dinner in 2 hours i will send it your way wink

igbo boy:

hahahah yea right...pesin we always dey follow me.. you like my style as a fine igbo boy..I wont marry you sha, you can bounce on the amu thats about all i can let you do.

Even with your flat head with its airport express lane you still dey yarn fine. Choiiiii

We no dey market place, stop selling your rotten goods, olodo rabata grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Adolak(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

I've gat a meter with me here. Quote this reply and your being wise will reach its peak. Hurry while it last!!!
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

are you a learner? you don dey your place tey tey...

Yes na, sitting on top of your flat head. E comfortable small sha
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Even with your flat head with its airport express lane you still dey yarn fine. Choiiiii

We no dey market place, stop selling your rotten goods, olodo rabata grin

you still want my fine igbo amu regardless...make sure you wash otu gi ofuma before i will agree to give you what you have been pestering me for...
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

you still want my fine igbo amu regardless...make sure you wash otu gi ofuma before i will agree to give you what you have been pestering me for...

Please get back to our previous discussion jare. Whatever you're selling, aint no one buying. Give Onlytruth chop, e like am like that
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Please get back to our previous discussion jare. Whatever you're selling, aint no one buying. Give Onlytruth chop, e like am like that

enh let me hear word. We know your hidden motive. I can let you play with the amu but I am not putting a ring on a tiger clawed face girl..
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yes na, sitting on top of your flat head. E comfortable small sha

LOL from a tiger clawed face, amala eating, charcoal black, razz olodo-wa? shocked

enweghi ife madu o ga fu na nairaland
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

enh let me hear word. We know your hidden motive. I can let you play with the amu but I am not putting a ring on a tiger clawed face girl..

Who wants to play with a 1inch cigarette bud? grin
Haven't you learned? Claw faced Yoruba girls dont marry flatheaded ebo-la boys.

Pele, you'll find one ngga to stick his burrito in you, if that's why you're on this thread. I know you like that Yoruba long john wink

Your name is Uche, innit?
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

LOL from a tiger clawed face, amala eating, charcoal black, razz olodo-wa? shocked

enweghi ife madu o ga fu na nairaland

Yep, to a Igbo, apku chopping, bleached out jews wanna be razz ebo-la. Se you get? wink

O pada si iya ati baba e lere mewa wink say amen tongue
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Who wants to play with a 1inch cigarette bid? grin
Haven't you learned? Claw faced Yoruba girls dont marry flatheaded ebo-la boys.

Pele, you'll find one ngga to stick his burrito in you, if that's why you're on this thread. I know you like that Yoruba long john wink

Your name is Uche , innit?

before nko? or in yorubaland na woman dey marry man? For igboland, correct nwafor no dey marry claw faced girls..

nah not quite close on the name... you can call me Onye nwe Amu 14 inches grin grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yep, to a Igbo, apku chopping, bleached out jews wanna be razz ebo-la. Se you get? wink

O pada si iya ati baba e lere mewa wink say amen tongue

hahaha, babes no vex, igbo people dont need to bleach.. It is strictly for amala peope..

And no i wont help you have fine light complexion kids, go and marry wande coal and maybe you can born flavor flav
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

before nko? or in yorubaland na woman dey marry man? For igboland, correct nwafor no dey marry claw faced girls..

nah not quite close on the name... you can call me Onye nwe Amu 14 inches grin grin

So in eboland land, dem dey force girl to marry? Olodo rabata

If you find a Yoruba bobo give give you oko nla to chop, dem go cart you comot him house in a wheelchair. My friend, you go testify grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

hahaha, babes no vex, igbo people dont need to bleach.. It is strictly for amala peope..

And no i wont help you have fine light complexion kids, go and marry wande coal and maybe you can born flavor flav

They dont need to bleach, but dem dey bleach die. Dem know Jews likes light skin gentiles na wink

Fanta body, cocacola genitals. grin pele
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by eightsin(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Hahaha...i knew those people where drunk when they said they saw a human fish. According to the story,the woman didn't wait a second to confirm what it was before she started hallucinating. To make matters worse...it spoke to her?

2moe,them go say them born baby with 4 heads whn either hold quran or bible .
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by eightsin(m): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Hahaha...i knew those people where drunk when they said they saw a human fish. According to the story,the woman didn't wait a second to confirm what it was before she started hallucinating. To make matters worse...it spoke to her?

2moe,them go say them born baby with 4 heads whn either hold quran or bible.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Adolak: I've gat a meter with me here. Quote this reply and your being wise will reach its peak. Hurry while it last!!!

your mumu still never ripe reach ileke-idi....keep trying
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So in eboland land, dem dey force girl to marry? Olodo rabata

If you find a Yoruba bobo give give you oko nla to chop, dem go cart you comot him house in a wheelchair. My friend, you go testify grin

damn i have never seen natural daftness on this scale before... shocked shocked
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 12:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

They dont need to bleach, but dem dey bleach die. Dem know Jews likes light skin gentiles na wink

Fanta body, cocacola genitals. grin pele

focus ileke, focus... you are losing it..

i was having fun but now you are dulling me
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 25, 2013
igbo boy:

damn i have never seen natural daftness on this scale before... shocked shocked

Ngga, dont act like you dont own a cracked mirror.

At least I know the difference between a squid and an octopus grin

igbo boy:

focus ileke, focus... you are losing it..

i was having fun but now you are dulling me

Me pointing out your daffness is as much fun to you as it is to me cheesy olodo rabata
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Inoknowbook: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2013
It's not even octopus, it's a baby squid. Squids can survive very harsh and tough cold conditions and this explains why the squid was still alive despite being frozen for many months. Meanwhile, the fish all died. We should all try and learn about nature. There are so many things out there in the wild and we cannot exist without them. We are having a kind of symbiotic existence with wonders of nature and the sooner we learnt more about them the better for our existence.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nonybb: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Watch more of NATGEO WILD OFTEN PLZ
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by adeboolusegun(m): 1:30am On Jul 25, 2013
This should be an opportunity for scientist lik us to further our research and not d concern of any police. Pls I need dis for my Phd research work.....o
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Boll2010: 1:30am On Jul 25, 2013
Yall sick ds pix aint geneiue it obvious! So they took tym to clear d place n now placed it properly to snap only a dejected mind blv such picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58