Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police (55172 Views)

Ibadan Wonders!!! Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK) / Strange Fish Turned To Human Being In Ibadan [pics] / Strange Fish Causes Stir In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by 9jahubcom(m): 1:48am On Jul 25, 2013
ba7man: That's what happens when the larger part of the Nigerian population that own cable TV watch "Africa Magic" rather than educate themselves with "Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Nat Geo wild" and other educative channels.

If wonder why no one was able to identified it immediately.
help me tell them
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Tosineb: 1:49am On Jul 25, 2013
You see ur lifes?, senators, proper education for girl child, not illiteracy thought
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by lirerih(m): 2:03am On Jul 25, 2013
Tolexander: Shey na wetin dem carry quran and gather all the alfas for be this?

Nothing kills more than ignorance and knowledge is the only liberator!

hahahahahahahaa
Bros, nor be small thing ooo. Illiteracy na big disease. Many of those people fit never hear of octopus once for their life let alone see am for tv.
Can u imagine dat a mere video message sent to one of my fellow corp member's bb from one of his contacts roughly 2months ago (when I was still serving in Oyo State) make d guy begin cry say evil spirit dey attack am to ''zap'' him blood and kill am? Dem gada all d alfas together, evil carry am go some kind place only for us to dey watch dat same video for other corpers fone. It was like d joke of life. Dem nor gree let d guy hear word after dat incidence again. Nonsense belief!
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by eddiebomba(m): 2:57am On Jul 25, 2013
grin grin
P.Stacks:
I'm not surprised tho! Ibadan people shaaaa!
Ahn ahn... Well I don't Blame them sha..

Today I read somewhere that Ibadan people go for Escursion at shoprite.

How will u take kids to Shoprite for excursion.

Ibadan people shaaaa.

LWKMD oooo! grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by babsomotde(m): 3:18am On Jul 25, 2013
This one na octopus naw. This woman na real local Nigerian. Lol...o LuKO
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 25, 2013
I no know book:
It's not even octopus, it's a baby squid. Squids can survive very harsh and tough cold conditions and this explains why the squid was still alive despite being frozen for many months.

maybe.

Meanwhile, the fish all died. We should all try and learn about nature. There are so many things out there in the wild and we cannot exist without them. We are having a kind of symbiotic existence with wonders of nature and the sooner we learnt more about them the better for our existence.

cant argue with that.

nigerian tv stations should try to show more nature documentaries in addition to the regular nollywood stuff.

schools, etc should also encourage the same.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2013
[img]http://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/r620-0f1656bed28292f63f38ba4e930f45bf.jpg[/img]

these are all strange looking no doubt, but shouldnt generate that level of confusion if sighted in public.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by trent9002(m): 4:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Ignorance is indeed a disease
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by festman: 4:17am On Jul 25, 2013
CAPITAL IGNORANCE!!!... Imagine, this is what Nigerians called human being! When are we going to stop raising false alarm in Nigeria. Illitracy is a disease. lipsrsealed
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by kingswizzy: 4:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Am sure d police force are tryn 2 cover d whole tin up 4 shown d press smetin else angry
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by ofornwa: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2013
As an eye witness,this is what I saw
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by camelus: 5:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Chei ! Ibadan People fall my hand,So among those that gathered no one knows what Octopus is,Eyaa! Even during Paul the Octopus era...The match predictor.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by ofornwa: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2013
As an eye witnes,this is what I saw

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by igboboy1(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ngga, dont act like you dont own a cracked mirror.

At least I know the difference between a squid and an octopus grin

Me pointing out your daffness is as much fun to you as it is to me cheesy olodo rabata

YOu and who dey do Ngga? Daft american wannabe..u dey clean yansh for texas for nursing home now you dey claim texas cowgirl shocked

Oh you know the difference btwn a squid and octopus? Ngwanu clap for yourself, i am sure it is about the smartest thing you know in your life so i wont take your shine from you...ewu
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by anthoniosp(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2013
ah ah nija police aaa eyes deaf??

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by BBDelta(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that part.

Why are they still holding the person?

Tension!, Tension!! they said, and very correct I must agree. With all the bunch of Religous/Illiterate and Gullible Ibadan people around, Dem fit go stone her to death for bringing evil to the land>>>>lol.
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by akinvictorak: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2013
[center] I think we should rather condemn the fish packaging industry for not doing there job well.
Imagine, what if that creature is poisonous & the seller refused to acknowledge the threat of the creature amongst fishes?. Simply people would av purchased poisons with there hard earned money in the name of buying fish.
[/center]

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Hardeydamola(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2013
“Its hard 2b a diamond in a rhinestone world.”―Dolly Parton.D quality of ur Relationship is proportional 2d kind of lyf u live.“I'm a success 2day bcs I had afrnd who believed in me nd I didn't have d heart 2 let him down” Abraham Lincoln___. Relationships,if you get things wrong in dis Aspect of ur lyf,things will not b fine in almost evry other aspects of ur lyf.Whoever,whateve r you see nd hear consistently automatically Enters ur life and get a 50%influence in Evrything you do and evrytin you think.The young Nigerian RapMeastro,Olamide Adedeji,was once asked why he choosed 2b a full tym yoruba Rapper instead of the globally Accepted English Rap.He couldnt deny dat he nursed a drim of being an English Rap Guru bt guess wat he said''The kind of pple I grew up wit are not those who do their things in English'' that's d type of influence ur Relationship has on you.Those he grew up with influenced his Music nd Now, instead of his English Rap dream he his a yoruba rapper,but Thank God he still made fame buh yu myt nt be lucky like him cos you are not Another Olamide Adedeji..
_My Word 2u 4 2day_ chuz ur frnds wisely dnt let pple who av given up on their drimz confuse yu to Give up urs.

Click here to like Great Revolutionary Thinkers Incorporated. Over 100 Nigerians like us on Facebook already.Join the Revolutionary Train by Clicking like and you stand to get Explosive, well ganered motivational and Inspirational talks on ur Career,Academics, Spiritual nd Social life www.facebook.com/greatrevolutionarythinkersincorporated
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2013
redsun: There are creatures in the ocean that have evolve for millions of years and have never be seen by humans.The sea takes up over 70 percent of the earth surface,it is enormous and uncharted.

The more you search,the more you see.Seek ye shall find.

yeah bro but we evn knw mre bout d moon surface dan d sea
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2013
My people perish for lack of knowledge.

And a whole city (abi na village) was thrown into a frenzy cos of this??.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by LBT: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2013
tpia.:
if thats it then it looks like a squid.
Yeah, this is definitely a squid and do not in any look like an octopus or half human. Illiteracy is a disease they say!
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by psalmsen(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2013
I think d police na pastor grin
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by kingston247: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Ibadan people mumu sha......
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Smartsyn(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2013
tpia.:
you must ve a gross knowlegde of fish, your username even spells tilapia...
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by AjanleKoko: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Ignorance is no laughing matter embarassed
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by vascey(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2013
grin grin grin
Yoshi-Master:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that part.

Why are they still holding the person?

For lying to police. Even looking at police with bad eye na offence.
Infact carrying bad thing in mind for police na chargeable offence.
Ara ga gba ndi ara... grin[quote author=Yoshi-Master]
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by kukus01(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2013
PDPwayoo: This is squid. Almost 85% of Nigerians dont know about sea food. Oyibo love sea foods and very expensive. But Naija man wen just come abroad don't patronize sea food restaurants.

I think sea food is part of civilization. many village guys that come to abroad dont like sea food.
clap for yourself!!! oya go collect your seafood chop!!!
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by coretechng1(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2013
adconline: Welcome to Naija where ignorance is celebrated and made a king
Hehehe
Re: Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2013
ba7man: That's what happens when the larger part of the Nigerian population that own cable TV watch "Africa Magic" rather than educate themselves with "Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Nat Geo wild" and other educative channels.

If wonder why no one was able to identified it immediately.
Haba it depends on the buyers' choices nau..good point you raised though cos those channels are my favs and are quite "inforteinducative"...
But next time you talking about education,beware of gbagaun!
However if a mere baby octupus was the cause of all these hullabloo then the fed govt should immediately declare a education state of emerency in ibadan or subject better still conduct free eye test....but another thing is certain...the police could have turned white to black!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.