Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45618 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by kettykin: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

The only reason why the SW is no ahead of SA today is just because under military rule, we were all lumped together

While we were Western Nigeria, we were the most advanced

Right now under a democratic dispensation, we have retuned to doing what we know how to do best

For instance, Ogun State had its IGR increased from N700m to almost N4bn in less than 2yrs

what stops you from seceding so that you can be ahead of South Africa

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by geeez: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2013
achi4u: Fashola is somhow biting the fingers that are feeding him and his lousy/lazy uchiins.

I foresee Lagos enconomy collapsing within a very short time.

Okay let the filthy fingers stop feeding him now

None of the sectors that you dominate affect the GDP of the state except you want us to start taxing criminal activities

https://www.nairaland.com/1367007/examining-lagoss-gdp-figures#17010297

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 1soul(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2013
You guys should better get used to it......nobody is getting out of naija, we're all in this shit together! I'm not advocating for Igbos to leave Lagos as it's obvious we've conquared the microeconomy of the country already. Going back to our states just because some e-warriors said so is absolute madness. We will stil retain our posts and businesses in whereever we are in this country, but start investing our profits back to Igboland, both in Small and medium scale industries, real eastates, buying shares of SE located firms, commercial developments, etc.

Eko oni baje o grin
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by meforyou1(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Lagos was a former colony of britain and former federal capital. the original inhabitants of lagos were binis and freed slaves from south america.
lagos has never and will never be yorubaland.
all the stupid yorubas making noise here are the fools that dont know their villages in the states of osun, ekiti and the rest.
lagos was developed by igbos. and are still owned by igbos economically. and any attempt to deny us our fundamental human rights will be severely resisted.
south east governors should start by packing all the beggars in south east and go and dump them in lagos
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DIVINE78: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

The truth remains that you don't own Lagos. What you are doing now is COWARDLY and targeting poor and struggling Nigerians in Lagos.
If you have balls (or toto for that matter), SECEDE.
BTW those guys will be back tomorrow. cool
Because ibo governors aren't responsible.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2013
lizzylizzy: Hmmm, this not being tribalistic at all. Really something has to be done fast the way other part of the country wants to lay claim over Lagos state especially Ibos.
It was about 3 yrs ago i noticed this, I hardly go to mile 2, Festac, Iyana- Iba –okoko , Cele area ,so i was there to run a programme in that area for a period mehn ! the Igbos have taken over all those areas.
Now come to island, i was shocked when i was trying to move to island and get accommodation .Dolphin Igbos full there, VGC they all over there and lekki too i know very soon. You know with all their shady business in making money, the desperado in making money any which way.
Igbo’s keep multiplying ,you see a typical Ibo family 7 – 9 children even the educated ones among them ,the Yoruba’s that they claim do have plenty wives which was even in olden days doesn’t breed children like that, even my grandfather with all his 3 wives had only five children. The Yoruba Muslims that are even entitle to more than 1 wife are even keeping a moderate family ,meanwhile these Ibos fleeing to other part of the country will go there vomiting children and increasing the population anyhow.
Imagine Chukwudu will come to Lagos; later bring his siblings and all their extended family my brother, my brother thing they say. Also Chinyere –like that………….
And mind you it is not only Lagos go to Ogun, Oyo, and Osun you will find them everywhere. So, Fashola has not really done bad at least for now till when FG / other states wake up to their responsibilities ,what he just need to be doing is to hand them over to their governors .

And those claiming that there are tens of thousands of Yoruba people working in the SE / SS especially oil and gas. They are gainfully employed there because of their intellect and if want them back please send them away. You will come back looking for them and employ them as your expatriates then.

Eko o ni baje and long live Nigeria!
1000000 LIKES! YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL!!!!! cheesy
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by geeez: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2013
me_for_you: Lagos was a former colony of britain and former federal capital. the original inhabitants of lagos were binis and freed slaves from south america.
all the stupid yorubas making noise here are the fools that dont know their villages in the states of osun, ekiti and the rest.
lagos was developed by igbos. and are still owned by igbos economically. and any attempt to deny us our fundamental human rights will be severely resisted.
south east governors should start by packing all the beggars in south east and go and dump them in lagos

So the Oba of Lagos monarchy and his subjects were what? From outer space?

You're too unintelligent

Onitsha too is no man's land

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by nosike3(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2013
those sent away from Lagos are obviously nuisance to the society and better sent home.. As long as you ain't helping to develop Lagos.,. GO HOME.... mind you I am igbo

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by collynzo2(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2013
The very funny thing is that some of those supporting this action live abroad! Ok I am watching........
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2013
collynzo2: See who is talking about IQ. How can you use 'words' to spell another word. Hahahahahahaha. Let's all laugh at her (in Spanish) jajajajajajajajajajajajaja!
lol.
You sef join me laugh.
That lady is funny.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by yetunsbay(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2013
solomon111: smh.
Where did you get your statistics that igbos committ more crimes than yorubas?
The world record for the highest amount of drugs ingested by anybody is being held by yorubas in the male and female category.
Most of the Nigerian names present in FBI wanted list belongs to yoruba.
Lagos-ibadan expressway is a hot bed of yoruba ritualists.
How then did you come about your hypothesis that igbos committ more crimes than yorubas?
What crime did the beggars committ to warrant their deportation?
It seems poor education is not your only problem,you also lack common sense.
Lmao @ you comparing yourself to alaba traders.
Those traders have an I.Q you can only dream of.
source pls.......will do u a great honour
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by omar22(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2013
me_for_you: Lagos was a former colony of britain and former federal capital. the original inhabitants of lagos were binis and freed slaves from south america.

And then the Alarm bell rings!!!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2013
achi4u: Fashola is somhow biting the fingers that are feeding him and his lousy/lazy uchiins.

I foresee Lagos enconomy collapsing within a very short time.

If you guys are indeed FEEDING, I dont Fashola would have done what he did(He knows to be smarter than that). You guys need to pleaseee stop lying.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by omar22(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Classicalman: Yorubas are the most confused tribe in NIGERIA. imagine fashola deporting igbo, edo, delta and even hausa people to Anambra? what does he intend to gain from that? if people start deporting all yorubas from all over the country, im sure they will be the first to start begging.

Theirs a reason why they call the Capital of Sierre Leone "FREETOWN"
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by collynzo2(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
dude those roofs are unique and represent who the Oyos are.Please leave it like that.
Are they dirty?
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by confusion247(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2013
One Nigeria is a project that will never work.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2013
@shymexx
Make your post without insults elsse you'll get banned. The same applies to everyone.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Afam4eva: @shymexx
Make your post without insults elsse you'll get banned. The same applies to everyone.

Are these people not insulting other people as well?

Stop being partial man.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2013
yetunsbay: source pls.......will do u a great honour
Go use the nairaland search engines.
That's the best i will give you.
Afterall,your co-horts are not giving us sources.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by debetmx(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2013
solomon111: you call cowardly treachery, being smart?.
Smh.
I am sure awolowo is a secret admirer of judas ischariot.

I don't understand what you mean by treachery? Was Awolowo the Governor of the Western region as ojuwku was the Governor of the Eastern region? Did Awolowo control any troops which he could call out at any point in time? Did Awolowo possess any weapon he was going to use to prosecute any war?

The man who we know should be the secret admirer of Judas Iscariot was ojukwu? You want to ask me why? Dont ask me, ask the January 15, 1966 coupists

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by confusion247(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2013
nosike3: those sent away from Lagos are obviously nuisance to the society and better sent home.. As long as you ain't helping to develop Lagos.,. GO HOME.... mind you I am igbo
Kindly define "ONE NIGERIA".
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Afam4eva(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2013
shymexx:

Are these people not insulting other people as well?

Stop being partial man.
I have banned a lot of people from both ends. I don't wanna make the list longer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo / Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.