Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45614 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

Abagworo honestly your logic is upside down again as always. This is the point Chino11 keeps making about you, and I see it, just that I try to take it easy with you because of sane brothers from Imo state.

Did you see any Igbo condemning this and calling for Biafra on this thread? Aren't those calling for Biafra sharing your views that it serves Ndigbo right? Did you see any of them say they want to keep Lagos and still want to secede?
Isn't this a figment of your imagination as usual?
Why are you so cowardly that you can NEVER stand up against injustice meted out against Ndigbo by Yoruba people?
What are you afraid of BTW? Is your native doctor from Ijebu or what.
Nwanne onye mere gi ihe a?
Tufiakwa!

I told you that I am a far more convinced one Nigerianist than you can ever be because I understand it and gain from it more than you. cool
Now you are calling for Umu Igbo to stop investing in other parts of Nigeria. Which kain one Nigerianist are you?
You condemn people for living in their own country and hustling in it.
Tomorrow when they start kidnapping you, you run to Port Harcourt.
Are you from Rivers state? Why do you live there?

As from today, you must stop mentioning Anambra state with your cowardly mouth.

Igbos hate to hear the truth even when its from a brother. What Agbagoro said is the truth. Igbos are two mouthed!...are you a Nigerian or a Biafran??
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DuduNegro: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: Section 35 (6) of our Constitution:

Any person who is unlawfully arrested or detained shall be entitled to compensation and public apology from the appropriate authority or person; and in this subsection, "the appropriate authority or person" means an authority or person specified by law.

The transportation and deportation of these Nigerian citizens constitute minimally, unlawful detention. Fashola and Lagos state must compensate these people and offer them a public apology as required by the constitution.

To the extent that there are ordinance codes which forbids street begging in Lagos, same shall serve as law. Therefore this law gives capacity for agents acting under its seal and authority to enforce its directives.

Any person thus detained, arrested, incarcerated or penalized for violating the law is deemed a "lawful deposition".

No one has yet been "unlawfully detained".
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2013
logica: So to seek to withdraw a case means it has been deemed illegal? I can't quite catch your flow...break it down to me slowly.

Your user id is logical but in reality it seem you lacked objectivity to bear the name LOGICAL. The point i am trying to make is, your failed SAN should stop starting a fight he cannot finish. I am sure if other states, regions retaliate to this he will again ask for peace, does that make him a man?
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2013
viewlekan:

BLAH BLAH...

For all those you who have suddenly turned to lawyers and suddenly gained a PhD in Constitutional Law immediately you saw the report, I will implore you to go and read up because there have been precedence for relocation and movement of miscreants even within a political and economic union.

Professor of English language, we use "deportation" in this case because of the INTENT of the governor of Lagos, which is demonstrated by his choice of Onitsha -the BORDER POINT OF defunct Biafra.
Else, pray tell us, is Onitsha the home city, or Anambra the state of the DEPORTEES?

I'm sure you and Fashola as usual think yourselves smart and smooth that you assume others can't figure your intentions.

But I have an Igbo saying for you, "ukwu na aga warawara, anya na aga warawara na ahu ya" -the leg that walks by strange steps are also closely monitored by eyes that see strange things.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
you said Yorubas perpetrate crime in other states...ven if they do you still cant compare it to that of the Igbos. NOT ONE BIT!(and you know its true)
And hell yeah I graduated from Primary school. Not everyone is like you and your brothers especially those in Alaba market in Lagos.
smh.
Where did you get your statistics that igbos committ more crimes than yorubas?
The world record for the highest amount of drugs ingested by anybody is being held by yorubas in the male and female category.
Most of the Nigerian names present in FBI wanted list belongs to yoruba.
Lagos-ibadan expressway is a hot bed of yoruba ritualists.
How then did you come about your hypothesis that igbos committ more crimes than yorubas?
What crime did the beggars committ to warrant their deportation?
It seems poor education is not your only problem,you also lack common sense.
Lmao @ you comparing yourself to alaba traders.
Those traders have an I.Q you can only dream of.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by PeterKbaba: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
lastpage:

I think it was Prof. Wole Soyinka that said and l quote:
"Bravery is not encountered in the recklessness of utterance or of action, but in a methodical assessment of any situation where, even if the odds appear to be against one, and the risks seem overwhelming, a choice is still made that embraces the inherent dangers in the pursuit of that reasoned objective". ... Wole Soyinka, 2006.

That the Igbo "sacrificed" 2-million of their sons just to prove they are BRAVE and SERIOUS can only be judged when we ask them: ..And what was the result? What did you achieve at the end?
Only a foolish lot can boast of sacrificing 2,000,000 foolish lives, just for NOTHING!
Intelligent people THINK FIRST, before ACTING

Even Ojukwu took to his heels and ran to Ivory Coast, leaving another 500,000 "sacrificial lambs" to their fate!

Unfortunately (and l've always said this), Yorubas are to intelligent and full of wisdom, not to be able to distinguish between what Prof Soyinka called "recklessness of action and utterance" on one hand, and "methodical assessment of the situation" on the other hand.

Every Igbo must make that Quote of Prof. Wole Soyinka, his "Daily Manna and daily Bible study".

As much as l would preach Unity and respect for fellow Brothers, from any part of the country, if every state wants to do what Fashola has done, then so be it.

Just ensure that it is the JOBLESS "foreign" DESTITUTES who contribute Nadda to your state,... that are deported back to Lagos.
Dont turn it to a witch-hunting exercise because again, using wisdom, you will realize that "Lagos has so much more "foreigners" to witch-hunt, if that game is to be played-out.

Instead of beefing Lagos, hold your Governors accountable.
*Is it Fashola' problem (or Lagos State) that 90% of the Roads in the East are not motorable? Please lets just be honest for once.
Fashola rehabilitated a few roads in Lagos (Herbert macaulay, Muritala Muhammed, LUTH area, Ojuelegba, e.t.c).
He is currently working on Ikorodu axis, Badagry Axis, even fed Govt road at Oshodi/Mile 2 axis

Where are the roads that Governors from the East rehabilitated ...or dont they also collect their own allocation and taxes?
Dont give me that "historical bull-shyte excuse about how Lagos was developed in the 60's".
From Jakande (except Thief-nubu) to Fashola, Lagos has been blessed with Yoruba Governors who "stole MUCH but developed the state a LITTLE.

The rest of Nigeria (especially Eastern states) have been blessed with "Criminal-Governors" who stole MUCH but developed Nothing. That is why the East is becoming uninhabitable for Igbos!
Thus, everybody is trooping to Lagos!

But what are you going to do about your Governors who loot your patrimony and use it to buy houses abroad, Private Jets (Even fashola, as rich as Lagos is must not dream of Private jet! Walahi, he go see red!) and send their numerous Girl friends on shopping spree.
Direct your "righteous anger" at your real enemy!
Stop chasing 'Ringworm', while your head is infested with 'Leprosy'! (Yoruba adage)

But you are ALL welcome to Lagos ... if you can get something productive to do! .... just like millions of Igbo doing business and making money at Aspamda, Ojoo, Alaba, Idumota, Ladipo, Sanya, Orile, Oshodi, e.t.c

Dont come to Lagos to become Ritualist, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, petty thief or just a nuisance and burden to Lagosians.

This is a no-brainer, Its not about constitution, not even about 'reckless bravado', its about common-sense.
Use Wisdom please.

Lastpage!

Caveat: I am proudly Yoruba, no shaking!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by nuelle: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2013
this is a cowardly act by the lagos state government.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by naptu2: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2013
The Lagos State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Lateef Ibirogba, has stated that Lagos State Government did not deport anybody.

The Lagos State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Lateef Ibirogba, has stated that Lagos State Government did not deport anybody.

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by debetmx(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Going through this thread, I am particularly shocked at what some of my fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters have posted. How can any rational and sane person defend the actions of the Lagos State Government (fashola) and believe one of the first things we were thought is to show empathy to our neighbours. If I may ask, must we turn any incident that occurs into a tribal war? The action of fashola is totally condemnable. How can you deport someone in his own country? I just can wrap my head around it.I also see the so called useless task force arresting people selling in traffic who are trying to eke out an honest living. Many of them have been killed trying to escape from the clutches of KAI officers yet instead of us expending our energies criticizing the activities of this people and LASG, we come here and call each other names. If I may ask what is Mega about Lagos? I am more surprised that a "SAN" could take the laws into his own hands.We say some people are criminals, aren't there criminals amongst we the Yorubas? There are many agberos and touts who are not from Lagos and they have not been deported so what are saying. It is the responsibility of the Government to safeguard lives and properties.

@ igbo-son, like I called you in a previous post, "You are a lost and irredeemable soul". What is the correlation between Awolowo and the actions of fashola? I just hope that you don't suffer a hypertension because of this man soon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
Igbos hate to hear the truth even when its from a brother. What Agbagoro said is the truth. Igbos are two mouthed!...are you a Nigerian or a Biafran??
what is the meaning of are you a Nigerian or biafran?
Are the resources of the SE not being used for the Nigerian state?
Why didn't your fore-fathers allow biafra to actualize?
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by collynzo2(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

We leave other cities undeveloped to stop your migration into them and bring along your social risks.
Try another excuse pleeeease
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by lizzylizzy: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmm, this not being tribalistic at all. Really something has to be done fast the way other part of the country wants to lay claim over Lagos state especially Ibos.
It was about 3 yrs ago i noticed this, I hardly go to mile 2, Festac, Iyana- Iba –okoko , Cele area ,so i was there to run a programme in that area for a period mehn ! the Igbos have taken over all those areas.
Now come to island, i was shocked when i was trying to move to island and get accommodation .Dolphin Igbos full there, VGC they all over there and lekki too i know very soon. You know with all their shady business in making money, the desperado in making money any which way.

Igbo’s keep multiplying ,you see a typical Ibo family 7 – 9 children even the educated ones among them ,the Yoruba’s that they claim do have plenty wives which was even in olden days doesn’t breed children like that, even my grandfather with all his 3 wives had only five children. The Yoruba Muslims that are even entitle to more than 1 wife are even keeping a moderate family ,meanwhile these Ibos fleeing to other part of the country will go there vomiting children and increasing the population anyhow.

Imagine Chukwudu will come to Lagos; later bring his siblings and all their extended family my brother, my brother thing they say. Also Chinyere –like that………….

And mind you it is not only Lagos go to Ogun, Oyo, and Osun you will find them everywhere. So, Fashola has not really done bad at least for now till when FG / other states wake up to their responsibilities ,what he just need to be doing is to hand them over to their governors .

And those claiming that there are tens of thousands of Yoruba people working in the SE / SS especially oil and gas. They are gainfully employed there because of their intellect and if want them back please send them away. You will come back looking for them and employ them as your expatriates then.

Eko o ni baje and long live Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Well when he did it to the Hausas, and dump them in Ibadan, it was a welcome development. Now we won't hear words again. Besides, I thought Anambra was richer than Lag. You guys should be happy. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by IGBOSON1: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2013
debetmx: Going through this thread, I am particularly shocked at what some of my fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters have posted. How can any rational and sane person defend the actions of the Lagos State Government (fashola) and believe one of the first things we were thought is to show empathy to our neighbours. If I may ask, must we turn any incident that occurs into a tribal war? The action of fashola is totally condemnable. How can you deport someone in his own country? I just can wrap my head around it.I also see the so called useless task force arresting people selling in traffic who are trying to eke out an honest living. Many of them have been killed trying to escape from the clutches of KAI officers yet instead of us expending our energies criticizing the activities of this people and LASG, we come here and call each other names. If I may ask what is Mega about Lagos? I am more surprised that a "SAN" could take the laws into his own hands.We say some people are criminals, aren't there criminals amongst we the Yorubas? There are many agberos and touts who are not from Lagos and they have not been deported so what are saying. It is the responsibility of the Government to safeguard lives and properties.

@ igbo-son, like I called you in a previous post, "You are a lost and irredeemable soul". What is the correlation between Awolowo and the actions of fashola? I just hope that you don't suffer a hypertension because of this man soon.

^^^Abeg fimile! wink
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2013
coastal queen:

lol you fearful slowpoke. since they moved the capital to abuja, how far has lagos gone? with all the taxes lagos state collects your governor has not been able to make lagos a mega city, your governor is investing heavily in other countries with all the taxes. The riches of lagos state is artificial and if they try to send other tribes packing, what would you guys be left with? Don't worry, Ijebu garri sells well like gold. SHIOR!
I am not ''fearful''. I was simply replying you. Not everyone is Igbo, okay?
You are talking. Abuja is just over-hyped by people that do not know anything about the place. I lived there for 14 years so I know what it is about.
All they do in Abuja is share money that belongs to you, me, and others.
If I was you I will be applauding Fashola for what he has done instead of barking like the Igbo you are. *rolls eyes* TYPICAL!
If you want Nigeria to grow and develop just as I want to then you wont be complaining(people from my state have been depoted too and I did not yapp).
If the riches of lagos is superficial, how come its the best city to do business in, in Nigeria?
For Nigeria to grow and develop we must all endure certain things that we may find annoying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2013
lizzylizzy: Hmmm, this not being tribalistic at all. Really something has to be done fast the way other part of the country wants to lay claim over Lagos state especially Ibos.
It was about 3 yrs ago i noticed this, I hardly go to mile 2, Festac, Iyana- Iba –okoko , Cele area ,so i was there to run a programme in that area for a period mehn ! the Igbos have taken over all those areas.
Now come to island, i was shocked when i was trying to move to island and get accommodation .Dolphin Igbos full there, VGC they all over there and lekki too i know very soon. You know with all their shady business in making money, the desperado in making money any which way.
Igbo’s keep multiplying ,you see a typical Ibo family 7 – 9 children even the educated ones among them ,the Yoruba’s that they claim do have plenty wives which was even in olden days doesn’t breed children like that, even my grandfather with all his 3 wives had only five children. The Yoruba Muslims that are even entitle to more than 1 wife are even keeping a moderate family ,meanwhile these Ibos fleeing to other part of the country will go there vomiting children and increasing the population anyhow.
Imagine Chukwudu will come to Lagos; later bring his siblings and all their extended family my brother, my brother thing they say. Also Chinyere –like that………….
And mind you it is not only Lagos go to Ogun, Oyo, and Osun you will find them everywhere. So, Fashola has not really done bad at least for now till when FG / other states wake up to their responsibilities ,what he just need to be doing is to hand them over to their governors .

And those claiming that there are tens of thousands of Yoruba people working in the SE / SS especially oil and gas. They are gainfully employed there because of their intellect and if want them back please send them away. You will come back looking for them and employ them as your expatriates then.

Eko o ni baje and long live Nigeria!
what expatriates?
You think you are talking to a novice.?
It seems you've forgotten that SE/SS indigenes admitted in our universities are far more than the SW.
There are millions of unemployed graduate niger-delta indigenes that have been shut out of the oil&gas industry.
They will be taking up those spaces left by the yorubas.
I work in the O&G sector,so i know what i am saying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by meforyou1(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Was Lagos not developed by the igbos?
Read 'There was a country' and see that there's a big problem with this country called nigeria.
a nigerian expelling nigerians from their places of abode in nigeria. fashola is not a SAN, he is a NAS
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by collynzo2(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
Igbos will soon need that whenever they carry their Biafran heads and come to the developed SW.
Developed south west? Outside Lagos no south west state can be compared to Enugu or even Imo state. Na wa from u o!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
coastal queen:
My region is developed o. without fed govt aid. i have a lovely mall i can goto, cool chill out spots and then finally relax in my father's mansion cheesy now tell me, do u have any of these in other yoruba states that were not jointly developed by other Nigerians?
you wish that is how things are for you...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Fashola should pls. come and pack his kinsmen beggars he dumped in Onitsha. He can dump them in Ibadan-the city of Odua destitutes for all we care. He has done it before he can do it again. Yorubas are the biggest Bambiala merchants and 'adura-agba' peddlers down south grin. But i heard one loudmouthed goathead shouting-' Yes, Igbos go ...Oduduwaland must progress!!'

He dumped 120 of Odua destitutes in Ibadan...multiplying the number of beggars in that glorified town exponentially. grin

www.nairaland.com/260272/re-lagos-deports-beggars-ibadan
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by achi4u(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Fashola is somhow biting the fingers that are feeding him and his lousy/lazy uchiins.

I foresee Lagos enconomy collapsing within a very short time.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2013
me_for_you: Was Lagos not developed by the igbos?
Read 'There was a country' and see that there's a big problem with this country called nigeria.
a nigerian expelling nigerians from their places of abode in nigeria. fashola is not a SAN, he is a NAS

I'm tired of hearing this. Go and f***ken develop ur own SE state and let us see. Stop claiming another man's land when yours is messed up, and you keep abandoning it in droves. Go and develop your SS and leave Lagos for the Yoruba to fix. Haba, na by force!

And Obi can send back Yoruba homes. I sincerely hope he retaliates and we shall see who suffer most from this. We have more Yoruba in London than we have in the entire North, SS, and SE combined. My ppl long knew how tribal you people that why we avoid your land

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Abagworo(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

Abagworo honestly your logic is upside down again as always. This is the point Chino11 keeps making about you, and I see it, just that I try to take it easy with you because of sane brothers from Imo state.

Did you see any Igbo condemning this and calling for Biafra on this thread? Aren't those calling for Biafra sharing your views that it serves Ndigbo right? Did you see any of them say they want to keep Lagos and still want to secede?
Isn't this a figment of your imagination as usual?
Why are you so cowardly that you can NEVER stand up against injustice meted out against Ndigbo by Yoruba people?
What are you afraid of BTW? Is your native doctor from Ijebu or what.
Nwanne onye mere gi ihe a?
Tufiakwa!

I told you that I am a far more convinced one Nigerianist than you can ever be because I understand it and gain from it more than you. cool
Now you are calling for Umu Igbo to stop investing in other parts of Nigeria. Which kain one Nigerianist are you?
You condemn people for living in their own country and hustling in it.
Tomorrow when they start kidnapping you, you run to Port Harcourt.
Are you from Rivers state? Why do you live there?

As from today, you must stop mentioning Anambra state with your cowardly mouth.

You are funny and childish. Chino11 was deviating from topic by blaming Okorocha for what Igbos caused for themselves. I still repeat that Igbos need to retrace their steps and return home. Why I've not and will not be in support of Biafra is because I know what these people that have invested their generations savings in other parts of Nigeria will witness.

However that was in response to chino for after reading the news well, my comment was that It is wrong of Fashola to transfer them to other parts of Nigeria as Lagos is meant to have a home for destitutes as well as psychiatric centre.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by geeez: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2013
collynzo2: Developed south west? Outside Lagos no south west state can be compared to Enugu or even Imo state. Na wa from u o!

The only reason why the SW is no ahead of SA today is just because under military rule, we were all lumped together

While we were Western Nigeria, we were the most advanced

Right now under a democratic dispensation, we have retuned to doing what we know how to do best

For instance, Ogun State had its IGR increased from N700m to almost N4bn in less than 2yrs following its massive industrialization drive

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2013
achi4u: Fashola is somhow biting the fingers that are feeding him and his lousy/lazy uchiins.

I foresee Lagos enconomy collapsing within a very short time.

Collapse? Becos he's deporting petty traders, beggars and gala sellers? Mtchew. Next jare.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Classicalman(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2013
So is it then right to deport people from within a country? I wonder why some people here are writing as if Lagos is their fatherland. . For your info it is the resources of the federal govt that was used to develop lagos and therefore as a former capital no one has the right to lay any foolish claims. 1I havent heard of people being deported from Ibadan, abeokuta , or ijebu ode.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by collynzo2(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Niyinficient:
Abeg, shut up jor! U whr u don go for SW? If all South Eastern states are like lagos y den do pple come to Lagos?? abeg enuf of this tribalism, we are all Nigerians!
I've been to Ibadan (Oyo), Ekiti, Kwara, Osun, and Ondo. Those places can be best decribed as villages. I just want the discussion to center on Lagos alone, people shouldn't talk about how developed south west is, it's a bloody lie!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by viewlekan: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

Professor of English language, we use "deportation" in this case because of the INTENT of the governor of Lagos, which is demonstrated by his choice of Onitsha -the BORDER POINT OF defunct Biafra.
Else, pray tell us, is Onitsha the home city, or Anambra the state of the DEPORTEES?

I'm sure you and Fashola as usual think yourselves smart and smooth that you assume others can't figure your intentions.

But I have an Igbo saying for you, "ukwu na aga warawara, anya na aga warawara na ahu ya" -the leg that walks by strange steps are also closely monitored by eyes that see strange things.

Thank you for your contribution, although it does not surprise me that you have not said anything intelligent. I notice you have been very vocal in this thread - very emotive and clearly being sentimental. Sorry I will not buy your conspiracy theories about the "Border Point of Defunct Biafra" That is hogwash to me unless you can provide proof that this was the LASG's intention- I am sorry but I will not engage with someone who playing the victim, I deal with facts not opinions.

I have explained to you that this not DEPORTATION but then I know how some folks find it very difficult to comprehend simple things,AFAIK, the government "REMOVED and RELOCATED" this miscreants who this time were Igbos using the most economically and logistical viable means.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
I am not ''fearful''. I was simply replying you. Not everyone is Igbo, okay?
You are talking. Abuja is just over-hyped by people that do not know anything about the place. I lived there for 14 years so I know what it is about.
All they do in Abuja is share money that belongs to you, me, and others.
If I was you I will be applauding Fashola for what he has done instead of barking like the Igbo you are. *rolls eyes* TYPICAL!
If you want Nigeria to grow and develop just as I want to then you wont be complaining(people from my state have been depoted too and I did not yapp).
If the riches of lagos is superficial, how come its the best city to do business in, in Nigeria?
For Nigeria to grow and develop we must all endure certain things that we may find annoying.
don't worry.
When such measures is reciprocrated in other parts of the south,we will give you the same reason.
Afterall,it's for the good of the country.
I hope lagos can take all of you,since that's the only place yorubas can call home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.