Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45595 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Lagos is not for everyone

Lagos is not by force

Lagos cannot continue to feed paupers that Anambrans can feed

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Hypocrite
You rejoiced when non-lagosian POOR Yorubas got deported
Now you remember that they were poor ppl
Since Anabra is quite rich as you've self-acclaimed on nl, it shouldn't be too hard for anambrians to support and feed their poor

Oh, so Yorubas got sent packing too? LMFAO! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Didn't know at all.
Thanks for the info. cool

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Is it by force to attach to Yoruba land? Is your land not good enough? angry angry angry
I suppose you should tell me? because last time I checked from 1967, it is still one Nigeria, One land, One people.grin grin grin
Literarily, I am not really sure of what you mean by Yoruba land. All lands belong to the Federal Govt. of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lagos is not for everyone

Lagos is not by force

Lagos cannot continue to feed paupers that Anambrans can feed

Anambra (or any other state for that matter) cannot FEED anyone, and I doubt that is what these people needed or wanted.
What they want is to be allowed to hustle like any other Nigerian citizen INSIDE NIGERIA.

What Fahola is going is treasonable and he should be impeached or forced out of office for it.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:10am On Jul 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: We need some human rights lawyers and constitutional law experts to file a lawsuit on behalf of these people whose rights are being trampled upon. They also need to claim monetary damages against lagos state. In the meantime, find 170 random Lagosians to deport back to Lagos. Nonsense!

I think you are dreaming or hallucinating ba? Well, tell your retardeen shepopotamuses eating N 1 B food to contribute N 1 M per head (N 70 M) for 70 of the poor deported as tax in Lagos. Then, they will be allowed to stay but for monkey to dey work make baboon they chop, it no go fit possible again! grin grin grin Our fathers worked hard for us, ask your own what he did for you if not destruction, getting in bed with every government in the center, abusing our leaders like Chief Obafemi Awolowo and his lieutenants! We don't exist for your attachment! angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 3:11am On Jul 25, 2013
KenGali:
I suppose you should tell me? because last time I checked from 1967, it is still one Nigeria, One land, One people.

You are missing the part about different land, different state and different papa's last name..

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

Oh, so Yorubas got sent packing too? LMFAO! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Didn't know at all.
Thanks for the info. cool

I'm happy to have alleviated your severe bigotry.

Now that you *pretend* know, you can chop apku and calm down a bit

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

Anambra (or any other state for that matter) cannot FEED anyone, and I doubt that is what these people needed or wanted.
What they want is to be allowed to hustle like any other Nigerian citizen INSIDE NIGERIA.

What Fahola is going is treasonable and he should be impeached or forced out of office for it.

Impeached by you sitting in obodo oyibo or your clueless leaders in your villages who voted for APGA that cannot change the fortunes of their people? Well, we are tired of leeches who suck all our land dry, pay small tax and complain more than the little money they pay! angry angry angry If you want to stay in Nigeria and in our land, you will have to understand you are tenants, renters, we will send you back when and if we want! Until then, pay your taxes and stop complaining or else move back to iboland where you don't have to pay any taxes!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

And who told you that Lagos can feed anyone?

Why do you want your Anambra almijiris to stay in Lagos, knowing that there's little Lagosians can do?

Yet you want aboki hustlers in iboland to be deported back to the North.......hmmmmmm.....oh my......what a joke

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

You are missing the part about different land, different state and different papa's last name..
No am not, the discussion was finished in 1967. It lasted from 1963 to 1967 to be more elaborate.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 3:15am On Jul 25, 2013
KenGali:
No am not, the discussion was finished in 1967. It lasted from 1963 to 1967 to be more elaborate.

Akanbi and Emeka get different papa's last name. Attache by force = Backwardness and over dependence on other people..

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Anyway on a very serious note, Fashola is playing with fire.
My main concern is what Gov Obi would do in response to this idiotic act by a fake SAN.
He is not powerless at all. In fact because of presidential politics of 2015, and because Obi is leaving office next year, he can make all kinds of trouble for ANYbody who fails to address this issue.
He is only limited by his ability to make trouble. Even governor Orji of Abia would address this issue better than Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by abu12: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2013
The truth remains that you don't own Lagos. What you are doing now is COWARDLY and targeting poor and struggling Nigerians in Lagos.
If you have balls (or toto for that matter), SECEDE.
BTW those guys will be back tomorrow.

Kai this ibo people with low self-esteem, as if they don't have option than to follow follow like twitter. Na dem they support GEJ pass, na dem brag and claim to be lagosian. Must you leave like step son?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Lol ngga aint no one worrying about Obi. WTF?

Abeg carry your almajiris jor

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 3:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And who told you that Lagos can feed anyone?

Why do you want your Anambra almijiris to stay in Lagos, knowing that there's little Lagosians can do?

Yet you want aboki hustlers in iboland to be deported back to the North.......hmmmmmm.....oh my......what a joke

It seems your illiteracy is far worse than I thought.
Where in the article did you see any Anambra people mentioned there. Go and reread it.
Nne ewu. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:20am On Jul 25, 2013
KenGali:
I suppose you should tell me? because last time I checked from 1967, it is still one Nigeria, One land, One people.grin grin grin
Literarily, I am not really sure of what you mean by Yoruba land. All lands belong to the Federal Govt. of Nigeria.

That is not true, and I am not even a lawyer! Every land is vested in the Governor of the State, let our lawyers confirm or correct as necessary! Yes, it is ONE Nigeria but you have to pay taxes, not breeding criminalities and thievery, walking around aimlessly, it's just a matter of time before such people kidnap an innocent somebody! Is it not better to have them returned than to charge them to court and they end up in prison or they end up in criminality and are punished severely? If you live in our lands, you must pay your taxes, work and contribute something, the people planning, working, administering are not your slaves! Tarred roads, an organized society does not drop from the blues, the suspended bridge, our soon to be built 4th Mainland bridge will also not drop from the skies! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by scribble: 3:21am On Jul 25, 2013
igbos and their double standards. always quick to say yoruba land is no mans land as it was a former capital.

now lets say lagos was anambra or delta state. we will have asari dokubo telling us that it is their land/oil

we've always maintained we dont need ur oil...maybe the northerners do but westerners dont.

even without oil, lagos economy is poised to pass Nigeria if these inept leaders keep messing up, and thats according to an American professor.

We are d only state thats allowing non-indigenes as commissioner. we allow ibos to be commissioner here. ibos are too tribalistic. u can have ur destitute back

22 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

It seems your illiteracy is far worse than I thought.
Where in the article did you see any Anambra people mentioned there. Go and reread it.
Nne ewu. cheesy

We sent them with onitsha almajiris. Ndo ...... Feed your pipu o

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: Anyway on a very serious note, Fashola is playing with fire.
My main concern is what Gov Obi would do in response to this idiotic act by a fake SAN.
He is not powerless at all. In fact because of presidential politics of 2015, and because Obi is leaving office next year, he can make all kinds of trouble for ANYbody who fails to address this issue.
He is only limited by his ability to make trouble. Even governor Orji of Abia would address this issue better than Obi.

What is Obi going to do? Lead an invasion army to Fashola? There is nothing he can do! What he could have done is to turn Anambra into the utopia you think it is and have everyone in Nigeria move there rather than Lagos, then he can "deport" whoever but he failed to do that!

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by scribble: 3:24am On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Impeached by you sitting in obodo oyibo or your clueless leaders in your villages who voted for APGA that cannot change the fortunes of their people? Well, we are tired of leeches who suck all our land dry, pay small tax and complain more than the little money they pay! angry angry angry If you want to stay in Nigeria and in our land, you will have to understand you are tenants, renters, we will send you back when and if we want! Until then, pay your taxes and stop complaining or else move back to iboland where you don't have to pay any taxes!

even okorocha told them APC is their only hope of political relevance in this country. they will still be worshipping ojukwu and apga. ojukwu that abandoned them like a disabled stepchild and ran from biafra. instead of them to shine their eyes. they will be claiming that we yorubas are siding with the north. lol. cant they see how we r developing. instead of them to learn, they want to control abuja or prevent their 'enemies' from doing so

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2013
scribble: igbos and their double standards. always quick to say yoruba land is no mans land as it was a former capital.

now lets say lagos was anambra or delta state. we will have asari dokubo telling us that it is their land/oil

we've always maintained we dont need ur oil...maybe the northerners do but westerners dont.

even without oil, lagos economy is poised to pass Nigeria if these inept leaders keep messing up, and thats according to an American professor.

We are d only state thats allowing non-indigenes as commissioner. we allow ibos to be commissioner here. ibos are too tribalistic. u can have ur destitute back

Well said! The ibos and their AGIP are always trying to slow the Yoruba South West down with all kinds of nonsense! We are tired of your go slow, slow thinking, stealing and corruption while promising all kinds of BS! In the next 4 years, with more vigorous leadership, Oyo and Ogun will be making more progress toward what Lagos is NOW! They won't be there yet but they will be establishing a trend of strong economic, industrial and all-round progress! They will be followed closely by Ondo, Osun and Ekiti and hopefully they can integrate their economies more tightly, completely using the FG's declining allocation payout as a mere change to save in the bank and lend at high interest to the wasteful governments in Nigeria! This is reality, don't slow us down again or is it by force?? angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 25, 2013
I'm shocked that Fashola and his team could repeat this barbaric, thoughtless, evil, devilish deportation again. This is unbelievable. Deportation of Nigerians within Nigeria. It further CONFIRMS that the first incident was not done in error. This is man's inhumanity to man. This has finally confirmed that Fashola is despotic, evil and heartless. Fashola cannot be a Nigerian.

It is with tearful eyes that I now place a curse on Fashola and declare WAR on him. From this day, I'll call into and write every programme on radio and tv, that I have access to and place a curse on Fashola. The war will also be felt on this platform. I'll keep doing this until the curse on Fashola reverberates in the whole country. I'll do everything humanly possible to make Fashola PAY heavily for this barbaric act including mobilizing for street protests. The NASS must organise a public hearing on this matter. I implore every patriotic Nigerian to join me in this war. This is WAR

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm shocked that Fashola and his team could repeat this barbaric, thoughtless, evil, devilish deportation again. This is unbelievable. Deportation of Nigerians within Nigeria. It further CONFIRMS that the first incident was not done in error. This is man's inhumanity to man. This has finally confirmed that Fashola is depotic, evil and heartless. Fashola cannot be a Nigeria.

It is with a tearful eyes that I now place a curse on Fashola and declare WAR on him. From this day, I'll call into and write every programme on radio and tv, that I have assess to and place a curse on Fashola. The war will also be felt on this platform. I'll keep doing this until the curse on Fashola reverberates in the whole country. I implore every patriotic Nigerian to join me in this war.

You are a LOSER man, what else are you going to do that you have not done before? Is it not because your retardeenic hepopoptamus and his wife eating N 1 B food per year while those 70 cannot make a decent living that they have now found themselves on a one way bus ticket to your el-dorado, ruled and ruined by PDP, APGA and your clueless leaders? Was Enugu your state dead when the 70 ignored it and headed to Lagos? The retardeen economy is a failure, though you keep manufacturing numbers out of your delirious mind but reality just smiled back at you! How many jobs did your SURE-Problem and You-LOSE programs create again? LWTMB! grin grin grin grin

Was not all the money of the wonderful SURE-Problem shared by the retardeenic PDP government in the South West including Lagos while you claimed along with Rossike that 300 Million Jobs have been created? There is now 64 hours per day electricity? LWTMB! grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

You are a LOSER man, what else are you going to do that you have not done before? Is it not because your retardeenic hepopoptamus and his wife eating N 1 B food per year while those 70 cannot make a decent living that they have now found themselves on a one way bus ticket to your el-dorado, ruled and ruined by PDP, APGA and your clueless leaders? Was Enugu your state dead when the 70 ignored it and headed to Lagos? The retardeen economy is a failure, though you keep manufacturing numbers out of your delirious mind but reality just smiled back at you! How many jobs did your SURE-Problem and You-LOSE programs create again? LWTMB! grin grin grin grin

Was not all the money of the wonderful SURE-Problem shared by the retardeenic PDP government in the South West including Lagos while you claimed along with Rossike that 300 Million Jobs have been created? There is now 64 hours per day electricity? LWTMB! grin grin grin grin
This is no time for politics. I have a reputation on this platform. I dont make empty statements. You'll see what will happen. Just watch.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by BlackPikiN(m): 3:45am On Jul 25, 2013
scribble: igbos and their double standards. always quick to say yoruba land is no mans land as it was a former capital.

[size=20pt]
We are d only state thats allowing non-indigenes as commissioner[/size]. we allow ibos to be commissioner here. ibos are too tribalistic. u can have ur destitute back

That'a lie!!!

Orji Uzor kalu had so many non-indigenes as commissioners and special advisers.
Chimaroke had non-Igbos has special advisers.
Ro

Umoru Altine, scion of the Sokoto Caliphate, who, on a record two occasions, became the Mayor of Enugu, which lies deep in Nigeria’s South-East. He was the first ever Mayor of Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:54am On Jul 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
This is no time for politics. I have a reputation on this platform. I dont make empty statements. You'll see what will happen. Just watch.

Every minute of your life is corrupt politics, no need to pretend o insincere9gerian! There is nothing you can do! Or you will tell your retardeen to come try destabilize the SW like he is trying and failing right now in Rivers State? Ahem back to the topic, how come you hippopotamus oga wife is eating N 1 B food and she looks so fat and rotund like a domestic appendage but 70 Nigerians cannot even use one hand to scratch their heads and were found to be loitering around Lagos State? This is how crimes starts and we don't want that in our lands! I suggest you connect them to you state in Enugu, okay? By the way, where are the SURE-P and You-WIN jobs for even this 70 people so they can live and contribute to the economy of Lagos and the South West by extension!? The tarred roads, the nice bridges and beautiful organized scenes you see cost money, it is not free! Or you think if all the governors in Lagos did is pissing around like the retardeen is doing in Abuja and like he did in Bayelsa, there will be roads or beautiful houses for people to come and see in Lagos? Where are the 300 M jobs for only 70 people? If no job, how about deducting 70 M as taxes from the N 1 B food so the 70 people can stay in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 3:57am On Jul 25, 2013
BlackPikiN:

That'a lie!!!

Orji Uzor kalu had so many non-indigenes as commissioners and special advisers.
Chimaroke had non-Igbos has special advisers.
Ro

Umoru Altine, scion of the Sokoto Caliphate, who, on a record two occasions, became the Mayor of Enugu, which lies deep in Nigeria’s South-East. He was the first ever Mayor of Enugu.

All these long story! It doesn't matter if you bring stories from 1635, Caliphate or Burutu, you people will have to respect our lands, pay your taxes and contribute without complaining! angry angry angry The cost of your complaining is greater than the taxes you pay, angry angry angry angry which is ultimately a loss, we need to make some profit after breaking even! We need to prepare infrastructure for our children, and their children's children not eat all their future! We need to have something to show case to foreigners who visit Nigeria and make our fathers like Chief Obafemi Awolowo of their leadership and labours for us Yorubas and Nigerians!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Every minute of your life is corrupt politics, no need to pretend o insincere9gerian! There is nothing you can do! Or you will tell your retardeen to come try destabilize the SW like he is trying and failing right now in Rivers State? Ahem back to the topic, how come you hippopotamus oga wife is eating N 1 B food and she looks so fat and rotund like a domestic appendage but 70 Nigerians cannot even use one hand to scratch their heads and were found to be loitering around Lagos State? This is how crimes starts and we don't want that in our lands! I suggest you connect them to you state in Enugu, okay? By the way, where are the SURE-P and You-WIN jobs for even this 70 people so they can live and contribute to the economy of Lagos and the South West by extension!? The tarred roads, the nice bridges and beautiful organized scenes you see cost money, it is not free! Or you think if all the governors in Lagos did is pissing around like the retardeen is doing in Abuja and like he did in Bayelsa, there will be roads or beautiful houses for people to come and see in Lagos? Where are the 300 M jobs for only 70 people? If no job, how about deducting 70 M as taxes from the N 1 B food so the 70 people can stay in Lagos?
We shall see. I'm a man of ACTION
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by BlackPikiN(m): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

All these long story! It doesn't matter if you bring stories from 1635, Caliphate or Burutu, you people will have to respect our lands, pay your taxes and contribute without complaining! angry angry angry The cost of your complaining is greater than the taxes you pay, angry angry angry angry which is ultimately a loss, we need to make some profit after breaking even! We need to prepare infrastructure for our children, and their children's children not eat all their future! We need to have something to show case to foreigners who visit Nigeria and make our fathers like Chief Obafemi Awolowo of their leadership and labours for us Yorubas and Nigerians!

As long as we are in Nigeria, expect everybody to live anywhere in Nigeria. Get it!

Fashola will deny this report like He did in the past.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sexkilzaphull: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2013
BlackPikiN:

As long as we are in Nigeria, expect everybody to live anywhere in Nigeria. Get it!

Fashola will deny this report like He did in the past.

Yes, you can live anywhere but YOU NEED TO PAY TAXES! It is not free to live in our prosperous lands if not, go back to your village, shikenan! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EkoIle1: 4:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

It is with tearful eyes that I now place a curse on Fashola and declare WAR on him. From this day, I'll call into and write every programme on radio and tv, that I have access to and place a curse on Fashola. The war will also be felt on this platform. I'll keep doing this until the curse on Fashola reverberates in the whole country. I'll do everything humanly possible to make Fashola PAY heavily for this barbaric act including mobilizing for street protests. The NASS must organise a public hearing on this matter. I implore every patriotic Nigerian to join me in this war. This is WAR

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by PeterKbaba: 4:32am On Jul 25, 2013
AMEACHI ON BBC HARD TALK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos) / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.