Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 (46677 Views)

A Guide To Every Country That Gained Independence In 1960 And How Were Named / Other Countries That Gained Independence In 1960 And How They Got Their Names / Constitution Of The Federation Of Nigeria (1960) And Other Nigerian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2013
joshua idibia: my dear. Dnt use none of dos. China is roughly 400yrs old. Indonesia has been dere since 1200. Even b4 the dutch kingdom ruled dem in 1600. And as for singapore,although they gainded independence in 1965. It still dosn't mean they are young. C'mon. Where did u think the british,americans,france all did there trading back in the days of Captain Jack sparow? Its in singapore. All this countries u are mentioning have been here right when history had a name. Right before king jaja of opobo was born. Please compare naija with african countries. No put nose for anoda man continent. #no offence#
What's it with china being 400yrs old? What China not at par with nigeria in the 60s
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
If Chad is your dream for nigeria then good luck with it
if china is ur dream,whr u can get married to ur own broda. Then gudluk with it. If quatar is ur dream,whr u wana be living in sharia. Then gudluck with it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by spassion: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2013
@poster.
When people are given a very huge opportunity to uplift the image of their nation, they misused it. My questions to you are:
1. What have you contributed to this nation? You are just posting comparison when you have not done anything than to downgrade your country.
2. How about giving you a free visa to go and was toilet in Qatar. Even though you are uplifting Qatar and downgrading yourself and your country, you will never be accepted as part of Qatar in the real sense.
3. You have an opportunity to promote yourself and your nation, but you are misusing it. Go to places like China, access to twitter(blogging site), youtube, facebook and many more sites have been blocked and look at what you are doing with the great opportunity that you have.
Go and open your "koolo" (Koolo in yoruba, in English means piggy bank) and start a small business and see how much you can contribute to your nation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by sugardaddy1(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^And it's going to continue failing (not a curse) until we get our heads out of the sand and do the right thing! All this talk of PDP vs ACN, constitutional amendment, and voting for a 'good' person is just chasing shadows, papering over the cracks, and postponing the evil day!

Shikena!
Kindly proffer solutions pls.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by seangy4konji: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2013
You are all still Jonzing...A swear...All of u na mad men weh deh say naija good na because it deh better for u abi?No lele.it get one song weh i go sing for you...Na Oritsefemi sing am ft Vector...He say??If it better for every man ooooo,every woman,every body,aji bola it no go deh...(how people go do the work weh no dehhow u want make dem show d love weh no deh?i i wan respect d boss weh no deh pay?how u wan enjoy d salary weh it no deh teh?i deh fear for d future no b now,cos men no deh chow,but see as dem deh blaw(weed)if to say life easy for places like ajegunle,omo boyz for there no go they spray bullet,even me self no say no be today as it don teh,if to say security deh for night?AJIBOLE IT NO GO DEH.AJIBOLE IT NO GO DEH....If it better for every man ooo,and every woman,every body babi ala it no go deh!!!Dupe ti eee oooo....If you be poor man for dis country na yawa...nobody wan die for dis poverty,Gofament no deh send their citizens,d youths con enter d streets,OMO IT NO MATTER ONO TA GBE GBA,ALL WE NEED IS POUNDS AND DOLLARS...MAKE I PONJU NO GO DEH....BA BI ALA IT NO GO DEH!If you no get money for dis world,you go just deh call your mates YES BOSS,ore mi make we stay focus,we gats to get dis money by fire by force,it no matter ona ta ba gbe gba,all we need is pounds and dollars.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Fadelex(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2013
@op, did u see d pictures of Lagos posted yesterday? come to wuse 2, maitama, asokoro, guzape district here in Abuja and I bet you'll think you're in US.. stop representing Nigeria with that your dirty village

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
What's it with china being 400yrs old? What China not at par with nigeria in the 60s
what are u even saying? 60's? Before hitler chose china as an ally to conquer the world during world war. U tink say na com chop? Read ur history. There are just sm countries u cnt use to cmpare with odas simple. If dm pass us,XO FUKS WHAT? Mke i die?
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Useless OP, what are you driving @, is this the way to go about it abi na free browsing de catch you like igbo?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2013
This thread is pointless and should never have been made.
The fact is that every Nigerian knows Nigeria should be better than it is now so what exactly did the OP open this thread for.
Are we expected to start making fun of Nigeria and praising the other countries. We don't need comparison to tell us the situation of Nigeria in 2013. This is a very senseless thread.
Also, you guys on Nairaland tend to always blow things out of proportion when it comes Nigeria and it's not a very good thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by sarutobie(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2013
Judging by the Op's comments,Op is patriotic,but with a dash of naïvety..
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2013
joshua idibia: if china is ur dream,whr u can get married to ur own broda. Then gudluk with it. If quatar is ur dream,whr u wana be living in sharia. Then gudluck with it.
So long as they don't feed from the garbage and their kids have a future and ain't filling up jails around the world. We are talking development and commitment here

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by ojiefi: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2013
YES PLEASE LETS SEE NAIJA VERSUS CHINA, SINGAPORE AND INDONESIA
Obiagelli:
Excuse Excuse Excuse

Would you like to see China or Singapore or Indonesia vs Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2013
N_girl: This thread is pointless and should never have been made.
The fact is that every Nigerian knows Nigeria should be better than it is now so what exactly did the OP open this thread for.
Are we expected to start making fun of Nigeria and praising the other countries. We don't need comparison to tell us the situation of Nigeria in 2013. This is a very senseless thread.
Also, you guys on Nairaland tend to always blow things out of proportion when it comes Nigeria and it's not a very good thing.
No body is asking you to make fun, it's just awakening your consciousness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by tokitolu(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2013
Create your Six million dollars per month NETWORK TRIANGLE in just 1 week and in 4 months Time; you will be leaving in an unbelievable reality.

And your job is done for life

This is the road  to extreme WEALTH:
Simply to join telexfree under Telexfree.com/nkemtoki with $1,500 (N250,000)

(To know more about  'Telexfree',you can go to Google and search the company)

and make sure within 7 days after you register, you get just only two SERIOUS people to register under your Down-line (the same way you register with me), and you must make sure the two people in your Down-line Understand THE VISION of what we re trying to build MOST IMPORTANTLY, (because if they can't understand our VISION and also be passionate about our vision enough to get their own two people register and pass the vision down to the next generation and so on, there is no point you yourself joining this GREAT VISION in the first place) they MUST be ready to get another two people each to register under them in this Triangle within another 7 days.  If this registration  process continue for just 18 weeks with everyone on your Down-line in Telexfree; the smallest income you will ever get for life will be $6,000,000 per month.

Go to Google or youtube.com and search 'Telexfree' or telexfree millionaires to see how people are becoming millionaires by the day. 

It is not a scam or fraud it is here to stay it was verified by American business Authenticating institutions and also properly investigated by CIA and FBI.

You can do your online research about that too.

I know you don't want to be left of this life time business opportunity too.  It is this very simple.

It is only by us forming this very disciplined team,  'THE PREFECT TRIANGLE' God  almighty gave me the wisdom to secretly discovered in Telexfree. We can achieve this faster and make it happen by assisting one another in anyway we can, so that no one in our Down-line chain will negatively affect the overall weekly income of each individual in the team. So that we can reach this UNBELIEVABLE record that we set for every one in the team.

Join now at Telexfree.com/nkemtoki

For more info,  call 08189495822
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
So long as they don't feed from the garbage and their kids have a future and ain't filling up jails around the world. We are talking development and commitment here
u are not enlightened. Take a walk in the streets of china and see for urself that they eat more gabage than us. Bright future u say? U are jst funy. If china dy swt u. Gudluck with dat. The embassy is in lagos.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2013
joshua idibia: what are u even saying? 60's? Before hitler chose china as an ally to conquer the world during world war. U tink say na com chop? Read ur history. There are just sm countries u cnt use to cmpare with odas simple. If dm pass us,XO FUKS WHAT? Mke i die?
Really? You should tell me how China was more develop than Nigeria in the 60s
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2013
OP pls compare ur almighty quatar with canada or u.s.a nah. Pls! I wana c dos bright pix u gat.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2013
joshua idibia: u are not enlightened. Take a walk in the streets of china and see for urself that they eat more gabage than us. Bright future u say? U are jst funy. If china dy swt u. Gudluck with dat. The embassy is in lagos.
And you president had to go there to borrow and beg for investment

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by charlisco(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2013
My dear you did well on this but i bet u the people of Qatar won't spare u should they lay hold on you why not try comparing my Dear nation(Nigeria) with SA first..................Qatar is too bad a competition for now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Lordave: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Ayee Idris: Abuja 2013
wetin dey worry you??
Which place for Abuja be that?
Which time Abuja get get such large water body?
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2013
Comparing Nigeria to qatar is moronic.
Infact,very few countries in this world can compare to qatar.
Qatar has a population of less than 20million with more than three times Nigeria's crude oil reserve.
The comparison is just not fitting.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by pscott(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2013
You guys should leave obigellia alone, she did'nt intend mocking naija by uploading those pix, but she is jus trying to air her views on the high rate of corruption among our so called leaders nd also the mismanagemnt of d natural resources the God has endowed us with.We need change is this country and thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by ethicalUser(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2013
You should have compared slums in qatar and that of Nigeria. Your comparism paints an image of qatar as a country with no slum. I must tell u dere are a good number of slums in qatar and dats where u find the nepalese,filipinos and indians who live on low income. I still blame our leaders for slow rate of development in Nigeria. We hope for the good governance someday probably thru Rawlings method
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
Really? You should tell me how China was more develop than Nigeria in the 60s
OMG. Dis grl. U funny. 1960? If china was not mre dveloped dan naija in 1960? Wat is ur P? Do u do research b4 posting? I believe in facts not words. China was 2nd best in technology b4 ur 1960. Followed by germany. U.s.a was 1st.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by floridam(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2013
@OP, u no do justice to ur motherland abi. Maybe u r from Qatar, I do not know.
Where Lasgidi dey, you go dey show Nassarawa abi.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by joshuaidibia(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
And you president had to go there to borrow and beg for investment
u're nw going pointless. If france can borow from america. Y nt us? And its calld borrow.meaning we'l pay bak. Or do u think china don't borow?
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Noblechyk: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Akson man: @OP,In my own opinion u r being silly with ur comparisms. If u wanted to be fair since u r obviously showing pictures of capital cities...why didnt u put pictures of Abuja in 1975 and Abuja in 2013.
In case u didnt know as at 1975 Abuja was a savannah forest but today it is a modern African city by any standards without colonial history.
Nigeria's biggest problem is citizens like u.
U hv jus said it all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2013
Why would a sane person compare qatar to nigeria?Qatar is not even half d size of nigeria,did i just say HALF?Nigeria land area is 910,770 sq km,Qatar land area is only about 11,437 sq km.Many states in nigeria are bigger than qatar...!Wtf.Let me say qatar is equivalent to just rivers state dat is 11,017 sq km in land area.All d northen states in nigeria and some south western state are just 2 big than qatar.If nigeria was just rivers state alone,we would b beta dan dis.We av 36 states in nigeria,about 24 of this states are are bigger than qatar.Pls o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by treasureboy09(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Fadelex: @op, did u see d pictures of Lagos posted yesterday? come to wuse 2, maitama, asokoro, guzape district here in Abuja and I bet you'll think you're in US.. stop representing Nigeria with that your dirty village

You talk of ABJ with such dexterity can you say same for your village?
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by chrissy365: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
How many lekkis and vgc do we have in Nigeria

maybe you should start travelling out of your enclave before judging from your laptop
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2013
kakakibuy: Qatar's population : 1,903,447
Naija's population : in excess of 170 million

Qatar's Government : Unitary absolute monarchy (stable even if not perfect)
Naija's Government : Democracy - Military rule - Coup - Civil war - Nascent democracy - Demonstration of craze

Why are you comparing the two?
i tire o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 by JoeMosco(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Every country stands to be compared with others cos every country is sovereign and has the right to develop her Nation. Nigeria, with her vast resources stands to be compared with any other country be it China, Japan, Russia, even America. High Time we woke up from the slumber of mediocrity, stop running away to even small Ghana and develop our dear country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} / Obaseki Demolishes Houses Of Oshiomhole’s Allies In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.