Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? (10784 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 01, 2013
why all the fighting on this thread?is that how you guys will live if you go back to africa? i am white/german and i'm appalled by the silliness of this thread in itself .not all white people are racist and some blacks are also racist .race does not matter ,every human is capable its just human nature,ignore racist people and move on..
north america is white and black country and continent ,nothing for white and black to look forward to in europe or africa.jamaicans have a beautiful island they should unite and develop .i agree with some comments here.I agree with the comments of morpheus24 and Anylove
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:33am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]yall'Z gone make'Z niggas krack'Z up 'N here... if diaspora mahfukkaz want 2 return aint no puppet niggas gonna stop them Lol[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:34am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]niggas dont even control they own nations but want 2 set 'D regulation'Z on mahfakkaz dat look like them .. . . . smdh[/size]

2 Likes

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:35am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]mahfakkaz let da martians 'N before the diaspora Lol[/size]

1 Like

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]the only control dese mahfakkas got on who they let inside these european drawn border'Z is OTHER BLACKS. .... smdh[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]mahfakkaz wanna exert this lil tad of power 2 to da max..... and 4 what..... smdh [/size]

1 Like

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]diaspora mahfakks aint the one'Z robbin ya azz'Z blind.... Lmao[/size]

1 Like

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:40am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]niggas aint got no home training AT ALL..... smdh[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:41am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]dese niggaz iz mo western than clint eastwood worried bout'Z a diaspora nigga.... Lol[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:43am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]niggas aint bout tell me shidddd bout no acceptance....niggas iz afrikan as YO AZZ.... smdh[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]yall'Z gone make'Z niggas krack up 'N here..... Lol[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:57am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]......[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 2:59am On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]maffaka'Z come'Z back 2 nairaland 'N its every mahfukka except a black wit da solution'Z..... smdh...Lol [/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 01, 2013
romania5: [size=18pt]niggas dont even control they own nations but want 2 set 'D regulation'Z on mahfakkaz dat look like them .. . . . smdh[/size]

grin grin
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 01, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin
i didn't get a word he said,why not write in plain english so that we can all understand?
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
romania5: [size=18pt]niggas aint bout tell me shidddd bout no acceptance....niggas iz afrikan as YO AZZ.... smdh[/size]

That's what I'm saying. These clowns on here do not accept Diaspora Blacks.

I asked this question to prove a point, that most Africans hate Diaspora Blacks.

They all proved me right! shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
pacer: i didn't get a word he said,why not write in plain english so that we can all understand?

[size=18pt]mafakka'Z take ya azz'Z where u undastands then.... smdh[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]smdh.... mafakka'Z must want to 'B king leopold up 'N here... smdh....[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jayvarley:

That's what I'm saying. These clowns on here do not accept Diaspora Blacks.

I asked this question to prove a point, that most Africans hate Diaspora Blacks.

They all proved me right! shocked shocked shocked

[size=18pt]then again most dese mafakkaz dont even like they dam'Z self.... smdh..Lol[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]mafakka'Z dont like they dam'Z self or da diaspora.... Lmao[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
romania5:

[size=18pt]then again most dese mafakkaz dont even like they dam'Z self.... smdh..Lol[/size]

Well it's always good to know where you stand with them. Most of them are failing to realise that it was "DIASPORA" brothers and sisters
who fought against racism in the US and UK.

1 Like

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
Jayvarley:

Well it's always good to know where you stand with them. Most of them are failing to realise that it was "DIASPORA" brothers and sisters
who fought against racism in the US and UK.

[size=18pt]dese nairaland maffaka'Z constitute small'Z fraction of african'Z.... just like da elite puppet class... mahfakka'Z have 2 undastand many mahfakka'Z have an agenda here 2 begin with..... smdh[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
romania5:

[size=18pt]dese nairaland maffaka'Z constitute small'Z fraction of african'Z.... just like da elite puppet class... mahfakka'Z have 2 undastand many mahfakka'Z have an agenda here 2 begin with..... smdh[/size]

I hear that. The funny thing was though, all the hatred against their kinsmen!!
I bet if it was some European wanting to go and live in Africa they would all roll out a red carpet. shocked grin
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
[img]http://missafricablogzine.files./2010/05/red-carpet-event.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]take'Z all da resource ya need'Z maffaka'Z...... WE aint got shidddd 'N common wit'Z dese diaspora maffaka'Z.... Lol[/size]

2 Likes

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^^^^^^ LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]mahfakka'Z done seen better cohesion 'N da zoo than dis.... smdh[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by romania5: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]maffaka'Z iz hav'N a buffet up'N dere jay jay.... Lmao[/size]
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
romania5: [size=18pt]maffaka'Z iz hav'N a buffet up'N dere jay jay.... Lmao[/size]

Hear you, where's our invite?? sad grin
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by MamiWata: 3:21am On Oct 02, 2013
pacer: why all the fighting on this thread?is that how you guys will live if you go back to africa? i am white/german and i'm appalled by the silliness of this thread in itself .not all white people are racist and some blacks are also racist .race does not matter ,every human is capable its just human nature,ignore racist people and move on..
north america is white and black country and continent ,nothing for white and black to look forward to in europe or africa.jamaicans have a beautiful island they should unite and develop .i agree with some comments here.I agree with the comments of morpheus24 and Anylove

I, for one, couldn't care less about your white stamp of approval on a damn thing. You have a lot of nerve thinking anyone is sitting around waiting for your blessing.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 02, 2013
MamiWata:

I, for one, couldn't care less about your white stamp of approval on a damn thing. You have a lot of nerve thinking anyone is sitting around waiting for your blessing.
you can't be me.you lack reasoning skills you are a typical dumb chimp ,eat some fish and chips ,you should go jump of a bridge and kill yourself. no one likes you.world would be a better place without your loser type
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 02, 2013
romania5:

true.

anyway glad to have you back cheesy
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Jayvarley: ^^^^^^^ LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin

lol he's r3tarded (hilarious) but the truth! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. / Igbo Bia Suọ Olu Inyì :: Come And Speak Your Dialects / The Fulani - Bibbe Fulbe Lessdi Afriki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.