Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? (10968 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 02, 2013
pacer: you can't be me.you lack reasoning skills you are a typical dumb chimp ,eat some fish and chips ,you should go jump of a bridge and kill yourself. no one likes you.world would be a better place without your loser type

yeah you are that other troll. cheesy grin
>> https://www.nairaland.com/anylove100

what i find funny is how you call her a "chimp" after giving a lecture about why black people should focus on building themselves up..lwkm.

but i do agree with this statement 100 percent:

jamaicans have a beautiful island they should unite and develop

you are right. very right.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 02, 2013
pacer: i didn't get a word he said,why not write in plain english so that we can all understand?

it's an exaggerated form of ebonics.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2013
*Kails*:

yeah you are that other troll. cheesy grin
>> https://www.nairaland.com/anylove100

what i find funny is how you call her a "chimp" after giving a lecture about why black people should focus on building themselves up..lwkm.

but i do agree with this statement 100 percent:

you are right. very right.
of course he or she is a r3tarded chimp,most black americans and black africans are an embarrassment to the human race,do i have to say the obvious so you call me a racist?you should know instinctually that black people need a mental revolution. .i didn't give any lectures,i am not anylove100 but i do agree with everything he/she and some others here said. jamaica is a beautiful island and i could care less if they unite or divide.
she is still an ugly loser chimp and should go jump off a bridge after eating some fried chicken and koolaid. st.upid i.diot. who f.ucking cares,move to Liberia loser .
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2013
MamiWata:

I, for one, couldn't care less about your white stamp of approval on a damn thing. You have a lot of nerve thinking anyone is sitting around waiting for your blessing.

Pacer = Anylove100 wink
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by MamiWata: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
Jayvarley:

Pacer = Anylove100 wink

Thanks. I have no idea what drives people like this and that somali to spend so much time trying to rile other people up. I can't imagine how little else they have to occupy their lives.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2013
MamiWata:

Thanks. I have no idea what drives people like this and that somali to spend so much time trying to rile other people up. I can't imagine how little else they have to occupy their lives.

Well, at least the Somali is somewhat entertaining!! grin

That dog turd Anylove100 just came on this thread to hate! shocked
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2013
MamiWata:

you lack reasoning skills I can't discuss anything with you,what's your IQ? drive to a deserted highway ,think about your miserable life whether you want to move to africa or hell and then stab yourself with a rusty knife .no one will file a missing person's report ,no one likes you.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2013
Jayvarley:

you lack reasoning skills I can't discuss anything with you,what's your IQ? drive to a deserted highway ,think about your miserable life whether you want to move to africa or hell and then stab yourself with a rusty knife .no one will file a missing person's report ,no one likes you.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2013
pacer: you lack reasoning skills,what's your IQ? drive to a deserted highway ,think about your miserable life whether you want to move to africa or hell and then stab yourself with a rusty knife .no one will file a missing person's report ,no one likes you.

Oh get life you hateful puppet!

I thought you said you were leaving this thread? Why did you come back? Because you wanted my company??

You stinky rotten dog turd! wink cheesy grin
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jayvarley:

Pacer = Anylove100 wink

exactly,
thats what i was saying. that trizzoll (troll) is too obvious! grin grin

look at both of their profiles. grin
they start topics, talk crap and then delete them with >> .

I will even go bolder and say that i believe he is black. wink
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jayvarley:

Oh get life you hateful puppet!

I thought you said you were leaving this thread? Why did you come back? Because you wanted my company??

You stinky rotten dog turd! wink cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
*Kails*:

exactly,
thats what i was saying. that trizzoll (troll) is too obvious! grin grin

look at both of their profiles. grin
they start topics, talk crap and then delete them with >> .

I will even go bolder and say that i believe he is black. wink

^^ It seems so.

He's an angry little turd isn't he! wink

Maybe he's not getting enough??

He actually thinks anyone here is afraid of his temper!

NOT JAYVARLEY wink cheesy
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
pacer: eat some fried chicken and wash it down with some kool aid,you'll be fine.

The dead speaks!! grin grin
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
pacer: eat some fried chicken and wash it down with some kool aid,you'll be fine.cmon JAYVARLEY i know you can do this.listen to the voices in your head

Why is this shi*t kicker taking pictures of all the Fried Chicken and Kool aid in his home? grin grin

Is that meant to be a peace offering?

You've got to do better than that! grin grin

Take a U TURN and pace 100,000000 steps into HELLFIRE! cheesy
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Horus(m): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFtM98maWxk

African-American's Exodus to Ghana

Over 20,000 African Americans have made Ghana their permanent home.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Jayvarley:

Why is this shi*t kicker taking pictures of all the Fried Chicken and Kool aid in his home? grin grin

Is that meant to be a peace offering?

You've got to do better than that! grin grin

Take a U TURN and pace 100,000000 steps into HELLFIRE! cheesy

anyway i don't mean harm i was just trying to be funny and mean.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFtM98maWxk

African-American's Exodus to Ghana

Over 20,000 African Americans have made Ghana their permanent home.

Thank you for the Video Horus

1 Like

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by MamiWata: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2013
Jayvarley:

The amount of energy the Somali puts into this site leaves me no doubt that he/she is mentally ill.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2013
MamiWata:

The amount of energy the Somali puts into this site leaves me no doubt that he/she is mentally ill.

Yes either that or just pure hatred. Hatred is a consuming emotion.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by kandiikane(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
*Kails*:

Not likely.
As morpheus said unless its something they can gain from it (economically) it wont happen. Africa has to sort its own issues before it can accomodate the so called diaspora.

To gain? I mean why can't they move to help and build rather than go there to gain. If all the blacks in the west decided to use the energy and power to acquire rights in the west why can't they use that same energy and passion to build Africa. I mean why worry about getting stuff outside when you can get more at home.
This is not just for AAs but AFricans with education working in the west. Why do people have to go india for surgery when there are african surgeons in the west. If you're waiting for africans to sort their issues out that won't happen in a million years. They like been told what to do from an outsider and would it not be better for it to be other blacks rather than whites or asians.

p.s. Africans see outsiders as demi gods even other Blacks. That's a start.

1 Like

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Jayvarley(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
kandiikane:

To gain? I mean why can't they move to help and build rather than go there to gain. If all the blacks in the west decided to use the energy and power to acquire rights in the west why can't they use that same energy and passion to build Africa. I mean why worry about getting stuff outside when you can get more at home.
This is not just for AAs but AFricans with education working in the west. Why do people have to go india for surgery when there are african surgeons in the west. If you're waiting for africans to sort their issues out that won't happen in a million years. They like been told what to do from an outsider and would it not be better for it to be other blacks rather than whites or asians.

Wow, It is refreshing to find a like minded person. Bless you wink
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Horus(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG1UVvwaFt8

African Americans Living And Doing Business In South Africa

More and more African Americans want to come to live in South Africa to do business. For many the experience is also a way of getting away from the difficulties of being black in America. "Where is the hope for us in America?" Moses said. "We will never be in charge. We will always be 13 percent of the American population. We will always be fighting to keep some cop from shooting us in the back. But here in South Africa it's worth the battle. You can win this here.
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 04, 2013
kandiikane:

@bold some...heck maybe even a FEW. Let's keep it real. grin

C'mon kandii you know our integration would not be easy.

There are the cultural differences and the differences in mentalities to consider.
Let's face it we are practically strangers which may not seem like a big deal since there is no single African identity and for the most part you guys live peaceful but we know issues have arisen in the past because of the differences. Imagine the issues that will arise once we set foot in Africa with the amount of baggage we have mixed with what ever problems there may be that are already over there.

Our baggage? We have egos. If you send a group of AA, Afro. latin or Afro. caribbean doctors to Africa and they "dominate" in those fields or any other professional field, then you will create a caste system of a sort - even if it's not intentional. Some of the high siddity westerners will wear their sense of superiority on their sleeves. How do I know this? Well, I know my people and I also know Africans would not play that and then we will see what happened to Liberia happen all over again. There is also the issues of our general sense of self entitlement which is self explanatory and of course goes back to the whole slavery issue.

Another possible red herring would be our SIZE.

Let me ask you this,

**Let's say there was a mass migration, where would we go as a group? (most of us would prefer to stick together and from north america to south america we are well over 100 million deep..and that figure ONLY pertains to us that are accounted for lol). Which African country/ies do you know of that can or will be able to accommodate even half of that amount?**

[Most of west africa would be out of the question ESPECIALLY Nigeria (they are 170 million deep already grin) and the smaller in size nations such as Ghana, Togo, Benin, CIV, Sierra Leone Sene-gambia and Liberia, UNLESS we are talking individual "repatriates" and their families.]

Once finding somewhere we could go is established THEN, maybe then there could be some hope. Of course that would still mean segregation would also be an issue because once again, we would initially start off "clanish" and sticking to what we know and are familiar with which is each other. You get my drift?
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by MamiWata: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2013
anylove100:
I'll tell you now West Africa is overpopulated and generally unfriendly ,morally,mentally, atmospherically and climatically Inconducive,you will regret moving there ,only good to visit and tour.f

Yes stay out of West Africa. You are not wanted anyway. And please note that paragraphs and grammar were invented to ease communication. Use them.

1 Like

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by MamiWata: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2013
anylove100: ahahaha you nigerians are paranoid and sensitive bunch,you take everything too personal and you love to conceal everything..i have the right to express my opinion based on experience,fact ,evidence and reason.I dont care if your feelings are hurt by the truth.tell me about paragraphs,dont you know sometimes the website interface can distort presentation?

Oyinbo please know I'm Beninese. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by macof(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
MamiWata:

Oyinbo please know I'm Beninese. Good day.
really? cheesy a yoruba beninese
Re: If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian (Ashanti) Dating Nigerian (Igbo) / Traditional Marriage In Ebira(igbira) Land / When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.