Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? (5548 Views)

Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work / What If I Don't Want Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by sisisioge: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Klass99:

Really? I don't want kids either.

I just want to love and be loved.

I like a kindred spirit and open to getting acquainted.

Bia! You be oyinbo? Biko dont take a final decision until much later in your forties. Who knows, you might change your mind.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
sisisioge:

Bia! You be oyinbo? Biko dont take a final decision until much later in your forties. Who knows, you might change your mind.

You don't have to be white to be sensible or make independent decisions unaffected by culture or the crowd of stupid people.
Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by Klass99(f): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by Klass99(f): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by sisisioge: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
mexican:

You don't have to be white to be sensible or make independent decisions unaffected by culture or the crowd of stupid people.

Haaaa! Such mouth on you. No problem...enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by sisisioge: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Klass99:

Lol, Sisi I am very Nigerian like you.Born and bred in Naija too.

Why do you guys always think/say I may change my mind?

My mind is made up and has been for a long time. It's been ten years now and I still feel the same way.

Chai! No softness huggiehuggie? You dont want to bless the world with a replica of your beautiful physical and mental features? It is well sha...I guess you're absolutely sure. Good luck mami.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by Klass99(f): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Klass99:

Babe, hasn't the world been blessed with enough people already?

Multiply and fill the earth was an instruction we have fulfilled if you ask me.

Now we have a new instruction, love your God with all your heart and your neighbour like yourself.

Let me preach a little cheesy

The Lord observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth and he saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil. So, the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth, it broke his heart.

That's the book of Genesis chapter 6 verse 5, which tells me even God, sort of, got tired of us. grin

It also tells me procreation is no longer at the forefront of his mind, but rather the two cardinal rules of love.

Also, the instructions to reproduce was given to man in Eden when the world was perfect in every sense.

When circumstances change, the rules change, though this is lost on people who keep quoting that verse without regard to it's context.
Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Klass99:

I like you already cheesy

Not, that I think other people who want something different from me are stupid.

Could you check your mail. I sent a connection request.
Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by Klass99(f): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by sisisioge: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Klass99:

Babe, hasn't the world been blessed with enough people already?

Multiply and fill the earth was an instruction we have fulfilled if you ask me.

Now we have a new instruction, love your God with all your heart and your neighbour like yourself.

Let me preach a little cheesy

The Lord observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth and he saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil. So, the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth, it broke his heart.

That's the book of Genesis chapter 6 verse 5, which tells me even God, sort of, got tired of us. grin

It also tells me procreation is no longer at the forefront of his mind, but rather the two cardinal rules of love.

grin grin grin

You quoted the beginning when there were a few people and decided that God was already tired of us multiplying even he encouraged us to continue to multiple has the book grew. Funny right? If your neighbours' parents decided to not procreate, dont you think humanity will soon face extinction given that you too aren't interested? I honesty do understand you o but I thought oyinbos are the ones who tend to be this resolute about procreation. May God bless all our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by Klass99(f): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by NinaJoy(f): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2020
well i for one want children and i too understand y some maynot want it,,bringing a child into this world is not child's play,i belive that if you can't take care of a child you brought into this world,,when e reach judgment day you will answer to God y you didn't take good care of that child,having a child is a great commitment, if you are not ready for it don't try it,some give birth hoping when the child grows up,he/she will blow and take care of them,not knowing the foundation you lay for that child is what will set he/she in the right direction.
Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by NinaJoy(f): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2020
plus society dictates alot for us,we tend to not hear or ignore the voice in our own head,it's perfectly ok if you don't want kids,it's perfectly ok if you don't want to get married,,if you have alot of love to give,there are different ways to give it,and people who will appreciate it...orphanages, home of people on the spectrum, kids ward in the hospital even old people,them plenty...
Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by phazotron(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2021
I can't put a child through the pain and suffering I've experienced in my life. That will just be selfish and unfair.

I can always take care of orphans and those in need.

I hope I can find a God fearing woman with similar views.
Re: For The Guys : Do Any Of You NOT Want Children? by phazotron(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2021
mexican:
Great thread. I don't want kids but it's hard finding a good woman who wants same.

Already inquired about vasectomy cost at Marie Stopes and it's just N50,000.

Another clinic on the island puts it at N65,000.

Will be getting it soon.

That cheap? Less than 100k? Wow. I thought it's going to be very expensive. Will be considering it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only / Understanding The African Man In Diaspora / Eye Service, Advice From An Older Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.