Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Rise Of The Feminist Wedding - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (38858 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help! / The Truth About The Feminist Revolution 1-8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
collynzo2: hahaha maybe she meant in the United States hahahaha. Like I said before, when you call them out on their fallacy, they deny.

Genuinely now im pitying them... purveyors of an ideology they dont even know what it stands for

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
i feel like damaging someone tonight like the nazis did the chapel of nazareth. which of the feminists wants to die tonight?

biolabee:
Genuinely now im pitying them... purveyors of an ideology they dont even know what it stands for

the anglosaxons that pioneered the idea can be excused. they are deluded but they are unwavering in their delusion - it's the fake ones from nigeria you should pity. after ptyalising vacuous comments on NL, they go into fasting and praying the next day with a dozen prayer requests to go with it praying for someone as unfortunate as them to broach the subject of marriage.

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
You will choke on your lies sooner or later. Where is the Nigeria in my post??

Grown men like una dey lie like this, shame!! Tufiakwa!
Can you kindly tell us the country or countries you were referring to? While you are at it tell us how you got your 70% statistics.
Good to know Nigeria is now above the UK in gender equality. Jajajajajajajaja
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
biolabee:

Hes good ooo..toast ke? Not yet oo
I dont want him to lose focus cheesy
We are even watching africa magic now togeda

Hin sleep for afternoon so ginjah dey hin body
Awww....nice! Abeg help me plant dis thing for hin forehead >>> kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lol! Some people are done crying and calling on Jah and divine grace. Time to get down and dirty and fan the flames of roforofo. grin grin Hypocrites grin grin
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author =coogar]i feel like damaging someone tonight like the nazis did the chapel of nazareth. which of the feminists wants to die tonight? [/quote]
Go and sleep joor! Agbaya! tongue

Btwn, weres sagalolo?
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
collynzo2: Can you kindly tell us the country or countries you were referring to? While you are at it tell us how you got your 70% statistics.
Good to know Nigeria is now above the UK in gender equality. Jajajajajajajaja
Why lie in the first place that I said Nigeria?? Usually, when people reply a postthey tailor it to the person they are replying! If you read my posts on this thread without in such a hurry to quote me out of contex, u wudda understood what I meant.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-06-21/equal-pay-plaintiffs-burden-of-proof
http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/womens-earnings-and-income

And No, Naija is waaaayyyyyy back in gender equality. I'm so done with this thread! Above is the link I gave Afam yesterday.

I wish the pseudo intelligent post wasn't addressed to me, someone wants to be disgraced this evening. If na your friend, warn am.

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
coogar: i feel like damaging someone tonight like the nazis did the chapel of nazareth. which of the feminists wants to die tonight?

the anglosaxons that pioneered the idea can be excused. they are deluded but they are unwavering in their delusion - it's the fake ones from nigeria you should pity. after ptyalising vacuous comments on NL, they go into fasting and praying the next day with a dozen prayer requests to go with it praying for someone as unfortunate as them to broach the subject of marriage.

Hahahahaha
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Go and sleep joor! Agbaya! tongue
Btwn, weres sagalolo?

thunder fire your left nipplë. sagamite got married to a feminist. he's under the basement washing shït-stained lacy panties.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
ileobatojo: xxxx

How far...u r back again?.. jah bless you also

Idowuogbo:
Awww....nice! Abeg help me plant dis thing for hin forehead >>> kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you ma
My regards to yours also
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by collynzo2(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
coogar:
Unlike the Nigerian '70 percent' feminists lol. That lady really cracked me up with that submission.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
coogar:

thunder fire your left nipplë. sagamite got married to a feminist. he's under the basement washing shït-stained lacy panties.

Funny one.... I hope he will pay half of his net worth willingly if she decides to leave him
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
collynzo2: Unlike the Nigerian '70 percent' feminists lol. That lady really cracked me up with that submission.

she later admitted she's not a feminist! may God bless her.

biolabee:
Funny one.... I hope he will pay half of his net worth willingly if she decides to leave him

marrying a feminist is like a slave marrying his master. sagamite is in trouble!

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I dunno angry
You need to check em though. They're over furrowed.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
coogar:

she later admitted she's not a feminist! may God bless her.

Why will a voluptuous omo alata be concerned with weird ideologies

Do you see sirens like kim k talk Such ish

LOL
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
biolabee:
Why will a voluptuous omo alata be concerned with weird ideologies

Do you see sirens like kim k talk Such ish

LOL

frankly, omo-alata comes across as someone posh but suffering a bit of an identity crisis. the others are mostly from the village - only opportuned to watch jerry springer series on TV or on a brief degree program in a decrepit school in the western world!!!

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
fresh_dude: You need to check em though. They're over furrowed.
Leave me alone joor!

Runaway ***** angry
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
You are a putrescent mass, a worthless bag of filth. Not only are you incapable of squeaking anything intelligent, you are a hopeless-flagrant-pathetic swine!

Do you actually fantasize that the delusional filth that comes out of your a*ss can be mistaken for something smart, go back to previous pages you imbred cross-eyed pig-defiler and read where I have backed up my every post with proof, lunkhead.

Stop disgracing yourself, you senile-ignorant-clouted-boggish-foot-licking half-twit.

Shut it,you this miserably babbling peon.You are a rotten irredeemably boring lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material.Yio ba furo iyalaku iya e..

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
coogar:

Haaaa! He's finished! Game over! grin
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Haaaa! He's finished! Game over! grin

don't quote me.....i don't want to be slapped from behind @ waterloo station.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
quarashi:

Shut it,you this miserably babbling peon.You are a rotten irredeemably boring lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material.Yio ba furo iyalaku iya e..
hahahahahaha....I am so flattered by this account, you don't even know. Pls go on!
A new account just for Shollypopz, pls who has an account created for them on this thread?? I thought so, no one!
Bwahahahahaha grin grin

Speak English too, Let's make this happen cheesy wink

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
LMAO!! cool cool grin grin
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Leave me alone joor!

Runaway ***** angry
Sweety ma binu na. I explained what happened, I'll mail you tomorrow. Ma binu, oya wa gba langbe gbona.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by OmoAlata1(f): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
coogar:

frankly, omo-alata comes across as someone posh but suffering a bit of an identity crisis. the others are mostly from the village - only opportuned to watch jerry springer series on TV or on a brief degree program in a decrepit school in the western world!!!

I see that you and biola are missing me. aww i feel special
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hahahaha

At least omo alata did not descend to insults... Credit to her

coogar:

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Omo_Alata:
I see that you and biola are missing me. aww i feel special

i miss you die.....where have you been? you can't just go AWOL like that without hinting your fans. please, don't gimme hypotension!!
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
hahahahahaha....I am so flattered by this account, you don't even know. Pls go on!
A new account just for Shollypopz, pls who has an account created for them on this thread?? I thought so, no one!
Bwahahahahaha grin grin

Speak English too, Let's make this happen cheesy wink
You're such a deluded fúck. Nobody opens new ids for you chrisland reject. You're as daft as they come.

Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by OmoAlata1(f): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
biolabee: Hahahaha

At least omo alata did not descend to insults... Credit to her

Thank you for that. I love to debate. No need to insult, debates are supposed to be fun
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by OmoAlata1(f): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
coogar:

i miss you die.....where have you been? you can't just go AWOL like that without hinting your fans. please, don't gimme hypotension!!

lol you know I have life outside of forum. I went to catch fun
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by biolabee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Welcome ma

I love debates too really

Wish insults were relegated to the background

Omo_Alata:

Thank you for that. I love to debate. No need to insult, debates are supposed to be fun
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by coogar: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Omo_Alata:
lol you know I have life outside of forum. I went to catch fun

like displaying your fresh pepper? omo-alata, if you quit pepper-selling, i might post a diamond ring to you. thank feck, you are not a feminist who hates the idea of an engagement ring.
Re: Rise Of The Feminist Wedding by OmoAlata1(f): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
coogar:

like displaying your fresh pepper? omo-alata, if you quit pepper-selling, i might post a diamond ring to you. thank feck, you are not a feminist who hates the idea of an engagement ring.

I will never quit pepper selling, too lucrative. I love diamond ring, but I believe, you cannot afford me

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

So This Is Marriage? / Marriage Is Not An Achievement / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife