Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date (7733 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Bad Things Naija Babes Do (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep! U was drunk tho grin
ewoo! Okwa nkpali
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by cube007: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
in dis kinda situation... a real guy man go jus buy snacks and ice cream buh a fool would want to run away or act childish by complaining dat he wants privacy... d only fin u ought to do is to use ur head- no go dey buy rice and chicken and begin form Dangote first son, because wen u do dis u are creating d impression dat dey shld- "CHOP UR MONEY"... Since dem don come be say dem don come u no suppoSe fall ur hand na, jus buy a lil fyn or drink to be on a safer syd so dat even if she decides nat to call u d nxt day u go knw say u don try and dat she jus wan chop money... MY 2CENTS...!

Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by DExplorer1: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep! U was drunk tho grin
Your left nipplë there
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
The worst part is that instead of a girl you are on a date with to act calmly and angelic, atleast to appreciate the guy's effort, she will be busy putting up unnecessary persona just to prove expensive and hard to get thereby making situations difficult and hellish for the dude.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
cube007: in dis kinda situation... a real guy man go jus buy snacks and ice cream buh a fool would want to run away or act childish by complaining dat he wants privacy... d only fin u ought to do is to use ur head- no go dey buy rice and chicken and begin form Dangote first son, because wen u do dis u are creating d impression dat dey shld- "CHOP UR MONEY"... Since dem don come be say dem don come u no suppoSe fall ur hand na, jus buy a lil fyn or drink to be on a safer syd so dat even if she decides nat to call u d nxt day u go knw say u don try and dat she jus wan chop money... MY 2CENTS...!
what do u think he's smoking now?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Your left nipplë there
Ur one and a half balls dia grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Broke Niggas be vexing cos they aint gat cash to spend!
it has noting to do with being broke, its called planing, u plan for something and out of no were u are seeing something else if u were told in advance that's a different case, it a simple case of the girl being rude, hungry or just want to play a fast one by eating what she and her so called friend can't afford on their own. my guy wise, no b by force, dis are the kind of girls u can never settle with because they already dey show there small self. it happened to me twice I shun them, I still went out with both of them, they called and apologise because they knew what dey did was wrong.

Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Your left nipplë there
hahahahahaha....nna make I laugh when I stil dey alive.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by tellwisdom: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nigeria gurls?? ..Spits sad
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
1/2 of balls=1.. So, ID u no tel me say u be prof. 4 mathematics....lol
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
tellwisdom: Nigeria gurls?? ..Spits sad
they dont understand what a date is that is why they cant make any rea.sonable comment on this thread
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by AbuMikey(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
cyclops4real: it has noting to do with being broke, its called planing, u plan for something and out of no were u are seeing something else if u were told in advance that's a different case, it a simple case of the girl being rude, hungry or just want to play a fast one by eating what she and her so called friend can't afford on their own. my guy wise, no b by force, dis are the kind of girls u can never settle with because they already dey show there small self. it happened to me twice I shun them, I still went out with both of them, they called and apologise because they knew what dey did was wrong.
Bro,You seem to be very sensible oo!!!
65% of Nigerian girls are just too gluttonous and greedy when it comes to having a date with a "new" friend,like you stated,Planning is very essential,but when you plan to go on a date with a "new" friend,my advice is for you to go with extra funds,cos naija girls are unpredictable! They would always come with their friends! Its a normal thing

Stay cool bro! cool
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
A girl that comes over to 'chop money' is not elligible of dates and a guy that patronises the 'money chopper' is not worthy of respect either from women or men.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by DExplorer1: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Come, that thing is 9inches. Be more careful with your ref, i fit use am flog you grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Bro,You seem to be very sensible oo!!!
65% of Nigerian girls are just too gluttonous and greedy when it comes to having a date with a "new" friend,like you stated,Planning is very essential,but when you plan to go on a date with a "new" friend,my advice is for you to go with extra funds,cos naija girls are unpredictable! They would always come with their friends! Its a normal thing

Stay cool bro! cool
must they always be so oldish and barbaric....i mean is their fish brain only the apparatus for decision making in their system.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chukskalidon:
1/2 of balls=1.. So, ID u no tel me say u be prof. 4 mathematics....lol
Emmm...1/2 = .5
[size=13pt]1[/size]1/2= 1.5

Gerrit? undecided
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Emmm...1/2 = .5

Gerrit? undecided
got it prof. My mistake.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by DExplorer1: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chukskalidon:
must they always be so oldish and barbaric....i mean is their fish brain only the only the apparatus for decision making in their system.
Na woman matter make you dey blow grammer like this?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by xynerise: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Emmm...1/2 = .5

Gerrit? undecided
For her mind she sabi Bodmas grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
Smh
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chukskalidon:
got it prof. My mistake.
smiley wink
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by kokoA(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Broke Niggas be vexing cos they aint gat cash to spend!
ode! After spending all your cash, dem go still call you "MUGU".. Probably your name is even saved as "mugu 1" in her phonebook.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by AbuMikey(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chukskalidon:
must they always be so oldish and barbaric....i mean is their fish brain only the only the apparatus for decision making in their system.
Bros,You tempting me oo,cos if I spit what I have in mind ehn,all females on nairaland would give me e-poison oo!
But one thing still remains,which is "Girls would always be Girls" and the "Men would always be Spenders"....its the norm bro.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by AbuMikey(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

cheesygrin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by tellwisdom: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Segeggs: they dont understand what a date is that is why they cant make any rea.sonable comment on this thread

Run for your dear life brother undecided..They will milk you dry sad
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by frainc(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
85% of naija girls bi hungry girls, dat is y dem dey find am hard to see husband b'cos any man wey come they way na 'make we chop am' be they plan
most of dem are fat and shapeless like IDOWUOGBO cus they eat anyth dat comes they way

Awon omo afi enu je ile ru
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by AbuMikey(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
kokoA: ode! After spending all your cash, dem go still call you "MUGU".. Probably your name is even saved as "mugu 1" in her phonebook.
Stingy Bobo,why e dey Pain You? undecided
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by dmcdad: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Naija girls? Abeg I no get their power oooooo. Na them sabi. But I like myself die sha...I go change am for you one time. Thank God say I no kukuma dey look face before...
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by dmcdad: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Bros,You tempting me oo,cos if I spit what I have in mind ehn,all females on nairaland would give me e-poison oo!
But one thing still remains,which is "Girls would always be Girls" and the "Men would always be Spenders"....its the norm bro.
By stating "girls would still be girls", do you mean they will ever remain foolish as most prove themsleves to be?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

guy nawa u o. No casting na
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by DExplorer1: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chukskalidon:
guy nawa u o. No casting na
Those girls dey laugh you, dem just no wan talk. I was nice grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
xynerise:
For her mind she sabi Bodmas grin
Bros hw dis thing take concern BODMAS na. You wan fall my remaining hand?

Bursted. Ghanaian girl caught allegedly having sex with her client while doing / 25 Things You Are Ashamed To Ask About Vaginąs / Shameless Lady Steps Out Almost Unclad (photo)