Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date (7673 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Bad Things Naija Babes Do (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by pimplucious: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Had such experience b4... And I felt she could hv informed she was coming with a friend at least. Felt so disgusted. And the surprising part is she didn't see anything wrong in it just like one who popped in to my house without informing me didn't see anything wrong. All strange to me
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by azpekuliar: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I had the same experience too with the chic i dated,i was so damn surprised when i saw her coming along with her 3 pals,and she ne'er told me was inviting her frnds also,and i budgeted almost 60k for just 2 of us in a posh restaurant,
all the cash finished and i had to call my pal to bring some cash for me just to escape embarassment,
damn that day i was s0 angry with this
it's not because of the money i spent but she not telling me she was coming along with her pals
mehn since then i dey fear all this gurls.
u deserve 10 akpako for your left brain.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by azpekuliar: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Picking and answering calls from other suitors while on a date. It's so irritating.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by eagleeye2: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Guys who cannot say NO or Walk away from such situation are just Immature.
I was once interested in a girl and has been taking her out from time to time. Then she travelled out of town and came back. When I asked her for a date, she agreed. But when I drove to the place am supposed to pick her up, I saw her with a friend and both of them jumped into the car.
I simply asked after her welfare and where exactly they were both headed to. She got the mesaage and told she was going to buy something in the market. I dropped them off and promised to see her later. That was the last time I saw her.
Girls if you must com with your friend, please tell the guy before hand let him prepare. Taking guys unawares and making them over spend their budget is not really nice..
Guys, be bold to say NO or walk away. It is your money that will be spent at the end of the day and moreover you won't get to spend quality time with your "babe"
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by IAMBREEZY: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chukskalidon:
u deserve 10 akpako for your left brain.
what do u mean niggah
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by uchenna29(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2013
;DTure talk[right][/right]
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: what do u mean niggah
I think he meant knock on ur brain. something like that.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by IZUKWU(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: mehn it ain't about the cash,cuz i buy gift for her more than that amount,she defiled the fun i wanted by bringing her pals without my consent.
And walking away from them is immature i just composed myself that day,
although i was nervous and she felt it because i wasn't responding to their silly question i was busy with my phone fake calling
and that same they i broke up with her when i found a love text on her bbm from one of her lover telling her to come for service,damn i was trembling with rage and broke up with her immediately, she was still denying saying blah blah blah
mehn love no be by force
now presently she wants me back but i don't give a damn,
for service ? Anointing service!

Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by IZUKWU(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
SpicyMimi: There is nothing bad in being Generous nah! U guys are too stingy, kilode gan? Thank God my frds aint stingy goats! grin
how many people have you taken out before?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by tboneyfan: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
I am a young guy, i have a girlfrnd that i love. i live in Lagos.I WANT TO TAKE A GOOD GIRL ON A DATE(ANYBODY) i just wanna know what it is to have a blind date! please! no jerks! +2348059820437

tHANKS Y'ALL
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^ waec question
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
majority of Naija gals are local.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2013
those na low grad babes na.......
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2013
eagle,eye:
Guys who cannot say NO or Walk away from such situation are just Immature.
I was once interested in a girl and has been taking her out from time to time. Then she travelled out of town and came back. When I asked her for a date, she agreed. But when I drove to the place am supposed to pick her up, I saw her with a friend and both of them jumped into the car.
I simply asked after her welfare and where exactly they were both headed to. She got the mesaage and told she was going to buy something in the market. I dropped them off and promised to see her later. That was the last time I saw her.
Girls if you must com with your friend, please tell the guy before hand let him prepare. Taking guys unawares and making them over spend their budget is not really nice..
Guys, be bold to say NO or walk away. It is your money that will be spent at the end of the day and moreover you won't get to spend quality time with your "babe"
i love this......
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2013
I don't understand the men boys of this generation, you call one you see two, common sense should tell you what to do.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Monicasque(f): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
a girl who does that is not into you and plz fellas should also stop trying to think they can buy a sister's love. For once yol must stop flauntin yor money. its boring
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Monicasque: a girl who does that is not into you and plz fellas should also stop trying to think they can buy a sister's love. For once yol must stop flauntin yor money. its boring
since when did taking a gal out on a date become buying her love?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Monicasque(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
TribalEAST: since when did taking a gal out on a date become buying her love?

i said when a guy flaunt's his money not taking out on a date. there is a difference between the 2 dear.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
My girlfriend is heaven sent, she never allow me to spend unnecessarily and really lucky
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
grin maybe their friend will be hungry too, will it be the girl's fault that they are both hungry cheesy
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: grin maybe their friend will be hungry too, will it be the girl's fault that they are both hungry cheesy
when has a guy turned to a restaurant where you take your friends to eat... commonsense should always prevail in matters of the heart. most girls are too silly to understand that. that's why real guys bang you and leave you....
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mister Dan:
when has a guy turned to a restaurant where you take your friends to eat... commonsense should always prevail in matters of the heart. most girls are too silly to understand that. that's why real guys bang you and leave you....
mr dan please take me and my 4 cousins out please grin grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: mr dan please take me and my 4 cousins out please grin grin
just 4
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
cyclops4real: just 4
let me bring the whole village for u tongue
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: mr dan please take me and my 4 cousins out please grin grin
make sure you come with cash in your purse cos i know how to use the back door grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by carlos1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
KHYLE: Well, i would take that as an act of immaturity on her path. It gives me a clue of who she is. I wouldn't move with such a girl.

Same here
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Trippledots(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Idowuogbo: Broke mudafucker! Oya vex! Msteeeeeeeew!

Dats nat d point....the girls attitude is! You girls want a guy to be a gentleman and you dont act ladylike. Its supposed to be a DATE not a cocktail or conference. Haba.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by DJDOLA(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
I invite one girl I meet on bbm...I told her 2 choose location she choose one mr bigg in her area..I was there wating for her before I no it I saw her coming wit 2 girls and one small boy like dat...o boy na so I pick race oooo...she ping me tire I no reply
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
TribalEAST: make sure you come with cash in your purse cos i know how to use the back door grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Trippledots:

Dats nat d point....the girls attitude is! You girls want a guy to be a gentleman and you dont act ladylike. Its supposed to be a DATE not a cocktail or conference. Haba.
U were saying? undecided
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2013

Watch This Man & Lady Fucking Themselves In Public Bus & No One Caught Them / Update On My Wife & I / My Flatmate Brings Random Guys To Our Shared Apartment