Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date (7675 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Bad Things Naija Babes Do (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Trippledots(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U were saying? undecided

Can someone translate pls, i thought i spoke english.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Oketwin(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Idowuogbo: Broke mudafucker! Oya vex! Msteeeeeeeew!
do naita gals know wat a date realy means
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
But on a serious note though how many girls would be cool with it if their bfs where to bring the whole village on a date that the girl had agreed to pay for all expenses for?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: But on a serious note though how many girls would be cool with it if their bfs to bring the village on a date that the girl had agreed to pay for all expenses for?
none cos they are stingy and broke.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
LOOOOOOL ............ Now i remember an incident that happened way back my OOU days................... I had this pretty friend who was been chased by a dude... Claimed he was a Prince from Egbaland... He kept pestering and pestering and then she decided to go out on date with him based on the condition that she will bring her friends along............. Na so we pack ourselves seven in total go the place....which was a restaurant..... Then about ten minutes later, we saw the guy approaching.... then we noticed he was accompanied with a number of guys..... before we could say jack robinson the restaurant don full... he came with nine guys..... All na packaging... Suddenly i started to feel stuffy because there were people everywhere... to cut the long story sha we ran away for our dear lives....
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
ladunsky: LOOOOOOL ............ Now i remember an incident that happened way back my OOU days................... I had this pretty friend who was been chased by a dude... Claimed he was a Prince from Egbaland... He kept pestering and pestering and then she decided to go out on date with him based on the condition that she will bring her friends along............. Na so we pack ourselves seven in total go the place....which was a restaurant..... Then about ten minutes later, we saw the guy approaching.... then we noticed he was accompanied with a number of guys..... before we could say jack robinson the restaurant don full... he came with nine guys..... All na packaging... Suddenly i started to feel stuffy because there were people everywhere... to cut the long story sha we ran away for our dear lives....
Lol... Your girlfriend think say na only her get friends ni? Una for no run na... Afraid catch una by force. Lmao
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: mr dan please take me and my 4 cousins out please grin grin
Na here you wan chop your night food?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by SleekyPosh(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
blink182: you be mugu na. You no fit clear the babe before hand say you need privacy or get the friend something and ask her to excuse you, abi u no get money? If that be the case then you go form vex walk out on the meeting. But in the first place why u go invite girl for a date and you no get money. Coming with her friend is even a plus to you. Feed them both and buy for friends at home. Na the friend go help u de wash the girl enter line self.

Broda May ur daez be Long.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by ibrahym47(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Dsage1: @op,if a girl really like you,i trust them,they won't come with any of their friend.
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Believe This Is A 50 Year Old Man? / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.