Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date (7676 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Bad Things Naija Babes Do (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Those girls dey laugh you, dem just no wan talk. I was nice grin
Taa ur papa....infact dem papa. U wey be woman wrapper, na u dem go dey laugh.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
dmcdad:
By stating "girls would still be girls", do you mean they will ever remain foolish as most prove themsleves to be?
85% positive.......logically.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by AbuMikey(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
dmcdad:
By stating "girls would still be girls", do you mean they will ever remain foolish as most prove themsleves to be?
Na my mouth you wan for hear say TB Joshua na catholic Priest?? grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
When girls grow into women their behaviours change (or atleast it should)
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by dmcdad: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na my mouth you wan for hear say TB Joshua na catholic Priest?? grin
Lol.... Badt guy.

Na question I ask na.. Afrerall them say person wey ask question no dey miss road. Abi I don miss the road already?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by DExplorer1: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Chukskalidon:
Taa ur papa....infact dem papa. U wey be woman wrapper, na u dem go dey laugh.
C'mon son, be careful with your words. As -Cork- will say. . .do you know i'm from London? . . .are you aware i'm the romance poster of the year grin grin grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by AbuMikey(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
dmcdad:
Lol.... Badt guy.

Na question I ask na.. Afrerall them say person wey ask question no dey miss road. Abi I don miss the road already?
Na wahala you wan put me so if I answer that question oo! cheesy
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by dmcdad: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na wahala you wan put me so if I answer that question oo! cheesy
The same girls wey u don use mouth finish, na their wahala u no wan eneter again? After the blast?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chukskalidon:
Bros hw dis thing take concern BODMAS na. You wan fall my remaining hand?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by xynerise: 2:47am On Jul 28, 2013
Chukskalidon:
Bros hw dis thing take concern BODMAS na. You wan fall my remaining hand?
Mixed fraction Antelope. Use your head. I said she think say she sabi Bodmas no means say na bodmas she solve
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by daisyella: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2013
Hehe, if a girl brings her friend on a date, juz know dat she aint all dat into u, if she rili likes u, she will want to have as much private time with u as possible. Trust me on dat wink, sometimes it could be dat shez meeting a stranger for d first time and she wants 2 b on d safe side cos some guys can b rili dubious. I remember a friend dat once went on a date with a guy dat ended up stealing her blackberry, so pathetic
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Phranciz(m): 4:01am On Jul 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Tell dat to d freeloaders y'all take on dates.
You wld soon be one of them. LoL
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by ghananotnaija(m): 4:03am On Jul 28, 2013
Segeggs: Naija gals are just somehow! You invite a gal for a date at a spot only to realise that she came with a friend. The worst part is that at the back of their mind they'll be like - "make we go chop him money".

you can drop your own experience here too.

Things like this are why I wouldn't touch Naija girls with a 10 ft pole.

White girls for life! Even Arab, smelly Indian slanty-eyed chinko girls are more preferable to African girls.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12am On Jul 28, 2013
Phranciz:
You wld soon be one of them. LoL
In ur dreams..
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by dmcdad: 4:55am On Jul 28, 2013
daisyella: Hehe, if a girl brings her friend on a date, juz know dat she aint all dat into u, if she rili likes u, she will want to have as much private time with u as possible. Trust me on dat wink, sometimes it could be dat shez meeting a stranger for d first time and she wants 2 b on d safe side cos some guys can b rili dubious. I remember a friend dat once went on a date with a guy dat ended up stealing her blackberry, so pathetic
Your friend jonze be that. She be mugu...
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Godson201333(m): 5:56am On Jul 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! U b proper guy man.

You must be very smart ooo,tis one way you sabi guy man wella.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Godson201333(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2013
The last time i came home,was trying to woo this girl that kept rapping me with Benin english,She kept disturbing me that baby take me to tfc,I was like what is tfc?Then i scope her till next day and she came with 2 of her friends all of them wanna eat tfc (Tasted fried chicken)...Na xo i pursue dem Nonsense murrafuckers...
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Godson201333(m): 6:02am On Jul 28, 2013
D-Explorer:

C'mon son, be careful with your words. As -Cork- will say. . .do you know i'm from London? . . .are you aware i'm the romance poster of the year grin grin grin

Abeg dem dey use romance poster of the year collect money for Aso rock ni??na beg i dey beg u just tell me. grin grin grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2013
D-Explorer:

lol.gbafuo...okongu
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2013
Godson201333:

You must be very smart ooo,tis one way you sabi guy man wella.
Oversoji dey worry me wink
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by daisyella: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2013
dmcdad:
Your friend jonze be that. She be mugu...
Lol I dey tell u. But she learnt her lesson after dat day
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by IAMBREEZY: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2013
I had the same experience too with the chic i dated,i was so damn surprised when i saw her coming along with her 3 pals,and she ne'er told me was inviting her frnds also,and i budgeted almost 60k for just 2 of us in a posh restaurant,
all the cash finished and i had to call my pal to bring some cash for me just to escape embarassment,
damn that day i was s0 angry with this
it's not because of the money i spent but she not telling me she was coming along with her pals
mehn since then i dey fear all this gurls.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I had the same experience too with the chic i dated,i was so damn surprised when i saw her coming along with her 3 pals,and she ne'er told me was inviting her frnds also,and i budgeted almost 60k for just 2 of us in a posh restaurant,
all the cash finished and i had to call my pal to bring some cash for me just to escape embarassment,
damn that day i was s0 angry with this
it's not because of the money i spent but she not telling me she was coming along with her pals
mehn since then i dey fear all this gurls.
u should have justwalked away ,are u still in contact with her, if no money wasted if yes what's new.
I cud rem one vividly like this one u have, she kept pesting me to take are out wen I finally did she came with her friend and was asking me if I don't mind I said no problem, i got up drop 500 naira for there tfair and went out the people beside me were looking at me like na wow o.

and yes dude u are pissed because of the money u didn't plan to spend that much, na laff dem go laff when u comot, but trust at that moment u should hit on her friend she will like u and make the other jealous. chikina.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww... I don change am! U like?? wink
better picture smiley
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Must Say its a growing concern, at a point I'd ask masef 'Does it mean tis chicks no dey chop for house?' - We be their second Papa ni?

I dont blame 'em sha. Been kept away from exposure is quite a disease, and the end result has to be a dismay etiquette.

Hungry holes cheesy
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by IAMBREEZY: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
cyclops4real: u should have justwalked away ,are u still in contact with her, if no money wasted if yes what's new.
I cud rem one vividly like this one u have, she kept pesting me to take are out wen I finally did she came with her friend and was asking me if I don't mind I said no problem, i got up drop 500 naira for there tfair and went out the people beside me were looking at me like na wow o.

and yes dude u are pissed because of the money u didn't plan to spend that much, na laff dem go laff when u comot, but trust at that moment u should hit on her friend she will like u and make the other jealous. chikina.
mehn it ain't about the cash,cuz i buy gift for her more than that amount,she defiled the fun i wanted by bringing her pals without my consent.
And walking away from them is immature i just composed myself that day,
although i was nervous and she felt it because i wasn't responding to their silly question i was busy with my phone fake calling
and that same they i broke up with her when i found a love text on her bbm from one of her lover telling her to come for service,damn i was trembling with rage and broke up with her immediately, she was still denying saying blah blah blah
mehn love no be by force
now presently she wants me back but i don't give a damn,
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: mehn it ain't about the cash,cuz i buy gift for her more than that amount,she defiled the fun i wanted by bringing her pals without my consent.
And walking away from them is immature i just composed myself that day,
although i was nervous and she felt it because i wasn't responding to their silly question i was busy with my phone fake calling
and that same they i broke up with her when i found a love text on her bbm from one of her lover telling her to come for service,damn i was trembling with rage and broke up with her immediately, she was still denying saying blah blah blah
mehn love no be by force
now presently she wants me back but i don't give a damn,
if u she wants u back add her to the list.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by SpicyMimi(f): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
There is nothing bad in being Generous nah! U guys are too stingy, kilode gan? Thank God my frds aint stingy goats! grin
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
SpicyMimi: There is nothing bad in being Generous nah! U guys are too stingy, kilode gan? Thank God my frds aint stingy goats! grin
are u Generous? wen was d last time u took a friend out
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by azpekuliar: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
@ Topic...

Picking and answering calls from other suitors while on a date can be quite irritating.
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
SpicyMimi: There is nothing bad in being Generous nah! U guys are too stingy, kilode gan? Thank God my frds aint stingy goats! grin
can you be generous with the punny?
Re: Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Segeggs: can you be generous with the punny?

LmaO! grin

Build her a home, we'd call it a brotel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Longest Boobs In The World / Trust Vs Love / Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.