Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version (6451 Views)

. / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Please I need summary of this thread, i don't like reading that much, but I will like to contribute to this thread..

Please someone help me out.. I need summary oo

Summary: Foreigners are crazy as hell.. Don't date them. Stick with the crazies in your homeland. Mmmkay?

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Summary: Foreigners are crazy as hell.. Don't date them. Stick with the crazies in your homeland. Mmmkay?
haha if this is the summary then the op is wrong not all foreigners are Crazy.. Even some Nigeria ladies are so dangerous than some Foreigners..
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Naija_lastborn: haha if this is the summary then the op is wrong not all foreigners are Crazy.. Even some Nigeria ladies are so dangerous than some Foreigners..

Actually I didn't read it either grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Actually I didn't read it either grin grin grin
it too much for me to read orelse I will fall asleep.. Lol... I don't see point from what I have read that's why I am asking for summary..
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Because I married an Igbo man...I hate Yoruba men?

You are that insecure huh?

undecided insecured because you're married to an Igbo person ? like i have no Igbo relatives ? , I don't see any correlation, I only stated that based on a comment you made in a thread i came across, i owe no allegiance to any tribe,religion,nation or creed, i don't share the sentiments to protect Yoruba heritage. frankly this conversation has outlived its lifespan. Also who you hate is up to you, not me. but if you hate,my advice hate equally without prejudice.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Lolz
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Afam4eva(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2013
In 2009, i married a foreicgner. Before i knew what was happening, it happened. I thank God for cmy life.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 10, 2013
C'mon guys. Insight here please.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 10, 2013
Afam4eva: In 2009, i married a foreicgner. Before i knew what was happening, it happened. I thank God for cmy life.

What u mean?
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2013
pc guru:

undecided insecured because you're married to an Igbo person ? like i have no Igbo relatives ? , I don't see any correlation, I only stated that based on a comment you made in a thread i came across, i owe no allegiance to any tribe,religion,nation or creed, i don't share the sentiments to protect Yoruba heritage. frankly this conversation has outlived its lifespan. Also who you hate is up to you, not me. but if you hate,my advice hate equally without prejudice.

You were the one that said I hated Yoruba men.....now you want to maintain your dumbness with proof?

Say no to crack battyboy!

Act like you have Igbo peeps...you were foaming at the mouth. Biafrin war is over.

Myaaaah.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Snippa no be jealous na...if they want their perfect and devil free Naija.chicks...it's their right! angry grin
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Mrs Chima hates Igbo men. She also hates all Nigerians. And all whites. She only loves herself. tongue

Nooo....I adores white men! They rocks. grin
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs. Chima and Guru please take it easy na.. You dey block my view na. Na money I dey use to Buy MB na...

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Snippa no be jealous na...if they want their perfect and devil free Naija.chicks...it's their right! angry grin

I just want my one Nigerian guy that can tolerate the Oyinbo kinda crazy... and then the Nigerian girls can fight over the rest with their Nigerian kinda crazyness grin

Its a win-win

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I just want my one Nigerian guy that can tolerate the Oyinbo kinda crazy... and then the Nigerian girls can fight over the rest with their Nigerian kinda crazyness grin

Its a win-win
maybe I am the one
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Naija_lastborn: maybe I am the one

I don't think so. wink

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I don't think so. wink
why not?? angry shocked
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Naija_lastborn: why not?? angry shocked

I already have him grin

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Naijalastborn(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I already have him grin
Alright then..
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You were the one that said I hated Yoruba men.....now you want to maintain your dumbness with proof?

Say no to crack battyboy!

Act like you have Igbo peeps...you were foaming at the mouth. Biafrin war is over.

Myaaaah.

you made a statement saying "he's Yoruba go figure" stereotyping Yoruba as having a peculiar negative attribute, I only interpreted what I saw. act like i have Igbo peeps ? you don't even know me , and its quite ignorant to assume I don't have igbo relatives just because am Yourba, I guess the word "inter-tribal marriages" is missing from your dictionary. Am guessing you're used to thinking within a box, sorry dear the box is a myth. Things have changed since then. As for the crack, how would i say no to "cracks" , its cheaper than buying the full application or you mean drugs.

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
pc guru:

you made a statement saying "he's Yoruba go figure" stereotyping Yoruba as having a peculiar negative attribute, I only interpreted what I saw. act like i have Igbo peeps ? you don't even know me , and its quite ignorant to assume I don't have igbo relatives just because am Yourba, I guess the word "inter-tribal marriages" is missing from your dictionary. Am guessing you're used to thinking within a box, sorry dear the box is a myth. Things have changed since then. As for the crack, how would i say no to "cracks" , its cheaper than buying the full application or you mean drugs.

Did malaria enter your head nigga? Do you need a bluepill

You wrote a long and rambling post about not needing to.defend Yorubas or who you are to anyone. You have shed a few tears about knowing a few Igbos and Yet YOUR vapid ash contradicted yourself. grin

Then you called me ignorant because.you have read on ANOTHER thread that I said Mynd is a cheater anf he is Yoruba go figure and from that alone.YOUR ignant ash...not ignorant two different meanings have concluded that.I hate Yoruba men But YOU are not a.defender of Yoruba men....then what are you?

Their vapid run bish?

Dismiss ho. kiss
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Did malaria enter your head nigga? Do you need a bluepill

You wrote a long and rambling post about not needing to.defend Yorubas or who you are to anyone. You have shed a few tears about knowing a few Igbos and Yet YOUR vapid ash contradicted yourself. grin

Then you called me ignorant because.you have read on ANOTHER thread that I said Mynd is a cheater anf he is Yoruba go figure and from that alone.YOUR ignant ash...not ignorant two different meanings have concluded that.I hate Yoruba men But YOU are not a.defender of Yoruba men....then what are you?

Their vapid run bish?

Dismiss ho. kiss

Why would i defend Mynd_44, i only said i was tribalist tolerant after you said "Right...keep lying..it's part of your heritage." you started the whole affair by bringing that into the statement. I think you are confused, frankly from all your responses i'm not offended not one bit, i didn't expect anything reasonable from you but abuses, after all that's the kind of thing that gets you off. you can spew all the abuses and words you need to spew, just know your words don't get to me, am only curious how someone this terrible can exist, but hey we had hitler i guess there's room for more cheesy anyway take care babe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
pc guru:

Why would i defend Mynd_44, i only said i was tribalist tolerant after you said "Right...keep lying..it's part of your heritage." you started the whole affair by bringing that into the statement. I think you are confused, frankly from all your responses i'm not offended not one bit, i didn't expect anything reasonable from you but abuses, after all that's the kind of thing that gets you off. you can spew all the abuses and words you need to spew, just know your words don't get to me, am only curious how someone this terrible can exist, but hey we had hitler i guess there's room for more cheesy anyway take care babe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Go take care of that malaria and typhoid. You know you have bleeped up royally.

You couldn't even clean it up if your life depend in it.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Go take care of that malaria and typhoid. You know you have bleeped up royally.

You couldn't even clean it up if your life depend in it.

Trust me with the way things are turning out for me, i doubt that's applies to me, but i do feel silly for allowing this to get to this point, and am not that kinda person so i will just say it's nothing personal and i take back anything negative i might or might not have said. so in short words "sorry it got to this point" and i honestly mean that smiley
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
pc guru:

Trust me with the way things are turning out for me, i doubt that's applies to me, but i do feel silly for allowing this to get to this point, and am not that kinda person so i will just say it's nothing personal and i take back anything negative i might or might not have said. so in short words "sorry it got to this point" and i honestly mean that smiley

Are you sucking up to her? Did your balls suddenly go inside your chest? shocked Don't let her win so easily grin

1 Like

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Are you sucking up to her? Did your balls suddenly go inside your chest? shocked Don't let her win so easily grin

I am a manbitch crusher!!! grin tongue
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I am a manbitch crusher!!! grin tongue
apparently you've forgotten the azz whooping i gave you in the earlier part of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1381131/international-dating/4#17255111....... btw how was your abortion? grin
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2013
@sniper am not one used to trading insults on nl, not my thing, call it what you want, i just know its not neccessary.

2 Likes

Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: apparently you've forgotten the azz whooping i gave you in the earlier part of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1381131/international-dating/4#17255111....... btw how was your abortion? grin

You must be high on malaria fever....you lost ho. cheesy

Still waiting on the balance from your mammy then I go crush your sister's head!
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by MrsChima(f): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
pc guru: @sniper am not one used to trading insults on nl, not my thing, call it what you want, i just know its not neccessary.

Sureeeeee. If only you really believe that.
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by Truckpusher(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You must be high on malaria fever....you lost ho. cheesy

Still waiting on the balance from your mammy then I go crush your sister's head!
This aimless ho just woke up from a deep slumber? undecided
Re: Our Experiences With Foreign Women-the Nigerian Men Version by angelTI(f): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=pc guru]@sniper am not one used to trading insults on nl, not my
thing, call it what you want, i just know its not neccessary. [/quote]

U r a real man! keep this attitude up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date This Type Of Girl? / Young, Struggling, Streetwise Men Of This Forum Let's Discuss / When Was D Last Time U Tasted Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.