Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders (13819 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Instaforex Nigeria Forex Traders Conference, Lagos / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
naijababe:

The dey fast now, e e be like say road no clear now grin, on a serious note, I will give him a ring to remind him

No wahala, make we all wait till after the fasting . . .
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2013
2s£xy:
Animal... Animals in the zoo are even better than you...
instead of insulting him, report him. Soon he will lose his username.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2013
I think it's better that way. Thanks...
blink182: instead of insulting him, report him. Soon he will lose his username.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by AjanleKoko: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2013
naijababe:
Have you been trawling seedy hotels in Lagos? tongue

You know I wanna learn forex but never have the time to study on my own.
I actually tried to go to one seminar like that in the past. One hotel for Ogba. I reach there, but the setting discourage me. The guy was yarning dust, it was more like an evangelism than a technical training. So I just fade embarassed
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2013
AjanleKoko:

You know I wanna learn forex but never have the time to study on my own.
I actually tried to go to one seminar like that in the past. One hotel for Ogba. I reach there, but the setting discourage me. The guy was yarning dust, it was more like an evangelism than a technical training. So I just fade embarassed

Lol.....I can imagine grin
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by endy231: 1:52am On Aug 03, 2013
reading and silent. but pls no fireman date fixing ohhhhh. Trying to say dat people should have atleast 10days notice to enable them plan.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 03, 2013
so, should we be expectant?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by drpips1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Forex Lagos Seminar?

Are you for or against?

Register your vote here.

I am going to make it easy for myself see posts below

this is really a creative idea with the way the trend of technological advancement is improving our everyday thinking, a lot of things seems almost obsolete ,and it’s really anyone’s guess as to what technological improvement could cause a ripple as big as the Internet has created, one thing is for sure, billions of people have access to information and each other in a way that would have been labeled magic more than 20 years ago.(you can imagine the margin)‪ yet majority of people still are not awake to this consciousness shift in thinking, especially with the way most naija fellas are pessimistic about what they do not understand,am 100% in full support of this,i learnt the history of fxopen started as a seminar center in eygpt before u know it they are operating full ECN technology brokerage service now one of the best among New zealand regulated brokers,also AVAFX currently is a product of prof fx traders,it really a good thing for people to be aware cos it will have some impact to the fx exchange flow in the economy, i hope am around that location during the period ,would really be nice to meet naijababe, such an awesome and a creative thinker smiley smiley
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Two or more good heads are better than one. See how Naijababe just simplified this poll to the extent that even a primary-one student can give an unbiased result from this poll. From my observation the current result is 18;1 in favour of agreed. So far so good, the seminar is holding at Lagos.The majority carries the vote.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Next is Nomination of 5-man Committee members who are resident at Lagos for easy communication and interaction.Brief introduction of the nominee is essential to enable others vote well.Suggestions before we go into that pls.Naijababe and others whats your suggestions.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Questions and Suggestions would naturally arise.
As this is the first of it's kind,I stand to be corrected I would admonish proper planning.
Last time I checked we have seasoned traders spread across various states in Nigeria with knowledge in various aspects of trading.

It would be wise if topics the trader is good at is apportioned to him/her.
Topics like Technical analysis could be broken further to support and Resistance,Candlestick patterns,Various indicators and of course Fundamental Analysis and Macro Economics,News trading etc stand on their own.
Types of trading,Money Management principles and so on and so forth.

My interest is that all aspects be covered by Seasoned and knowledgeable traders with track records.Specialization should come in play.

Question is must all the Resource persons come from Lagos?Should it be imposed upon them so to speak?Are they that shy?Imposing it on them may mean some may show disinterest.It were better if their opinions are sought.People like Rozayx,Fxisrael, Endfx should be consulted irrespective of location.

We need the best in the field.Cloud trading by Rozayx can go a long way.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Did I forget Survey,OnlineResource.Infact we are blessed with excess talents.Ofcourse Naijababe is already there.Never forgot her.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by benpuzzy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kirinwa has just said it all, one more thing, frow d way we want to go about it and if we must achieve our goal, lets have it at d back of our mind dat one day will not be sufficient for us to capture all d salient aspect of fx. Iheanyi, how can we see cos i'll be returning to Owerri next week after my holidays at Niger.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
The committee is to plan on these things you marshaled out. Resource persons must come from here NL and can reside in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.Just as you said we have plenty of them here. What am proposing now are the 5member committee that will have physical planning at Lagos and post weekly planning progress report here for all of us here to make out own input.It will be a two day event at least.So let us START THE NOMINATION please.
Kirinwa: Questions and Suggestions would naturally arise.
As this is the first of it's kind,I stand to be corrected I would admonish proper planning.
Last time I checked we have seasoned traders spread across various states in Nigeria with knowledge in various aspects of trading.

It would be wise if topics the trader is good at is apportioned to him/her.
Topics like Technical analysis could be broken further to support and Resistance,Candlestick patterns,Various indicators and of course Fundamental Analysis and Macro Economics,News trading etc stand on their own.
Types of trading,Money Management principles and so on and so forth.

My interest is that all aspects be covered by Seasoned and knowledgeable traders with track records.Specialization should come in play.

Question is must all the Resource persons come from Lagos?Should it be imposed upon them so to speak?Are they that shy?Imposing it on them may mean some may show disinterest.It were better if their opinions are sought.People like Rozayx,Fxisrael, Endfx should be consulted irrespective of location.

We need the best in the field.Cloud trading by Rozayx can go a long way.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am outside owerri now.
benpuzzy: Kirinwa has just said it all, one more thing, frow d way we want to go about it and if we must achieve our goal, lets have it at d back of our mind dat one day will not be sufficient for us to capture all d salient aspect of fx. Iheanyi, how can we see cos i'll be returning to Owerri next week after my holidays at Niger.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by youngmega: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
this wil be the biggest ever thats happening in lagos of all seminar am a newbie na must say i go dey dere ooo at least to hear frm the famous female trader for nl naijababe and hope say boss of cloud go show .pls u guys to come togeda and make a beta ways for us the newbie .

patiently waiting for that day
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by lynx200(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
@iheanyiebenezer I love this idea of giving back to society through a free forex seminar but there's an issue I want to point out, mentorship. Getting the training is a basic step but what will make the job easier will be the mentorship of newbies trough their trading journey.
Most of us have gained a lot from this threads as we learnt about d emotional aspect of forex trading for one. That is something that can make or mar a trader and it will be good for such to have a mentor who can keep them on line. I know mentorship is not easy as it is a commitment of time and effort but we need more of this if we want this industry to grow. Forex trading has the potential of helping bring about an economic revival in this country.
In Japan there are more than a million people who trade forex. Imagine the effect if we had a million people or more trading forex successfully. I must commend iheanyiebenezer for sparking this initiative but I will like to appeal for mentorship of those who will come for the training rather than do a one day training and then fade away without a concern about the well being of the trainees like so many so called forex trainers do . What do u think people?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2013
As regards mentorship I have no problem with that.Where I have a problem is where a newbie rushes to get live account funded immediately after the seminar.
There is need to demo trade with a consistent strategy for at least 2 months.Trust me, you won't regret it.After you've mastered yourself,then you can start small, this is to build patience $20-$50 will do.
Don't come here a week after seminar to lament how you lost $1,500. Then I will refer you back to what I said.

Now that we've understood ourselves I will suggest that the resource persons will release their contacts during the seminar as well as a brief introduction of themselves before they delve into their chosen topics.This preamble shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.Of course the Forex Alert Thread is still open in case of questions or mentorship.

There is need to organize themselves and stick to time alloted.Please this is not evangelism nor is it a religious program.A short prayer before the seminar should suffice.A projector should be provided to convey information easily.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by greenalwaz: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Kirinwa: As regards mentorship I have no problem with that.Where I have a problem is where a newbie rushes to get live account funded immediately after the seminar.
There is need to demo trade with a consistent strategy for at least 2 months.Trust me, you won't regret it.After you've mastered yourself,then you can start small, this is to build patience $20-$50 will do.
Don't come here a week after seminar to lament how you lost $1,500. Then I will refer you back to what I said.

Now that we've understood ourselves I will suggest that the resource persons will release their contacts during the seminar as well as a brief introduction of themselves before they delve into their chosen topics.This preamble shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.Of course the Forex Alert Thread is still open in case of questions or mentorship.

There is need to organize themselves and stick to time alloted.Please this is not evangelism nor is it a religious program.A short prayer before the seminar should suffice.A projector should be provided to convey information easily.
i cant believe ds we b hapni in our own naija,kudos to u guys,it shows there is hop 4 our nation.Just beginni 2imagine d gurus of nairandland FTA under one roof is unbelievable,thks u guys God will reward u all,am in sir..!
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by gerald2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
This is a very good idea, we suppose to have done that by now!!!
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Tonjeola1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
This is great, i love the idea.
i left fx in 2010 due to lost of fund, i think am coming back with this initiative.
thank u naijababe and the rest gurus in the house.
kudos to you all!
look forward to that day!
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tonjeola1: This is great, i love the idea.
i left fx in 2010 due to lost of fund, i think am coming back with this initiative.
kudos to you all!

cheesy You're welcome.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
I still have much ideas to share as regards the seminar but I'll rather wait until after the Nomination.So let the nominations begin.

Truth still remains that some of us don't know those living in Lagos.Could you make it simpler by listing them out?

iheanyiebeneze: The committee is to plan on these things you marshaled out. Resource persons must come from here NL and can reside in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.Just as you said we have plenty of them here. What am proposing now are the 5member committee that will have physical planning at Lagos and post weekly planning progress report here for all of us here to make out own input.It will be a two day event at least.So let us START THE NOMINATION please.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
If you are Domiciled at Lagos and will be there till December 30th 2013 please indicate.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: If you are Domiciled at Lagos and will be there till December 30th 2013 please indicate.
i will be available
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
I go try... How far shawn?
Shawnmayor: i will be available
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Same here... I didn't start anything but attended seminar at my school and also bought videos around that time.

Tonjeola1: This is great, i love the idea.
kudos to you all!
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by gagzee(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
I shld be available
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Tonjeola1(m): 4:32am On Aug 06, 2013
2s£xy:
Same here... I didn't start anything but attended seminar at my school and also bought videos around that time.

the mind to make it quick is what affected me then.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
We are still expecting NOMINEE...
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Still watching the thread to know who to send to the seminar
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Am proposing first weekend in December for this long awaited free seminar,please comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Invest In Concrete Mixer Business / China's Ghost Towns And Phantom Malls / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.