Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders (13818 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Instaforex Nigeria Forex Traders Conference, Lagos / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Am proposing first weekend in December for this long awaited free seminar,please comments.

My oga, welldone sir. Honestly, am supposed to be actvely involved in this from start to finish. Just want to clear some work off my desk and will be here fully.

@naijababe, welldone ma. I see all your work.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Am proposing first weekend in December for this long awaited free seminar,please comments.

If this can be held after the 21st, I will make an appearance God willing wink
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by joelreg(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
naijababe:

Cant wait to meet female fx trader.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2013

Supported.We shouldn't put stress on ourselves by doing it during or close to the holiday period.We have family obligations.

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by endfx1(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2013
naijababe:

Hmmmmm...Mam you really have to be there oooo grin grin
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by onlineresource: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2013
naijababe:

Great work that you have been doing here, naijababe...

will try as much as possible to be there when this event will be holding...
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
More comments on first weekend of December for the Lagos free Forex seminar.Please post your comments. We need more comments to decide. Majority must carry the vote.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by rozayx5(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: More comments on first weekend of December for the Lagos free Forex seminar.Please post your comments. We need more comments to decide. Majority must carry the vote.

hmmm
matters the resource persons
as for me. i can hop in any time
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by saudatu(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hmmm.... My people I miss you all. Pls I'm ready to per take.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Gogetta(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2013
Please, this seminar has to hold! I have been looking forward to something like this. I can't wait!
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its difficult to get nominations. In that case Nominate yourself if you want to be among the five man Committee to plan for this free Lagos seminar. This is for planning only, not resource persons.Resource persons will be notified later. CRITERIA.
1. If you are 25years and above
2. If you reside at Lagos
3. If you have [color=#990000]consistently
traded Forex for over 3 years
4. If you have active account with at least 2 good brokers
5. If you have planned for any [color=#006600]successful
event in the past.
6. If you have a commitment to achieve a goal and focused till that goal is achieved.

Having said this, i will like to add, that if you meet 5/6 of this criteria, you can nominate yourself.
[/color]
NOMINATION STARTS.
Just say i nominate myself.[/color]
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Fxwarrior: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nobody will stand based on No4 because no broker is good.They all have k leg including forextime.Join me in my Thread,"FOREXTIME:THE UNTOLD"!
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
We are still waiting for norminee
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
I nominate myself smiley
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by badoutyn(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
I am with you with these,we need to help Nigeria Youth.Forex can produce the standard of living you need.So let's move on with your initiative naijababe.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
So far so good, we only have one volunteer. We need more volunteers please and in the absence of more volunteer, we will proceed with the original plan. We still have plan B and plan C.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
@survaycash.@saudatu, @kirinwa, @badoutyn, @rozayx5.and @naijababe .... should ples be at the lead of the planing.
Those in support or against should comment.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by rozayx5(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: @survaycash.@saudatu, @kirinwa, @badoutyn, @rozayx5.and @naijababe .... should ples be at the lead of the planing.
Those in support or against should comment.

am not lagos based sad
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
I sent u a text message. Check
rozayx5:

am not lagos based sad
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by malachi2uk(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Its difficult to get nominations. In that case Nominate yourself if you want to be among the five man Committee to plan for this free Lagos seminar. This is for planning only, not resource persons.Resource persons will be notified later. CRITERIA.
1. If you are 25years and above
2. If you reside at Lagos
3. If you have [color=#990000]consistently
traded Forex for over 3 years
4. If you have active account with at least 2 good brokers
5. If you have planned for any [color=#006600]successful
event in the past.
6. If you have a commitment to achieve a goal and focused till that goal is achieved.

Having said this, i will like to add, that if you meet 5/6 of this criteria, you can nominate yourself.
[/color]
NOMINATION STARTS.
Just say i nominate myself.[/color]

What's the need for number 1 rule
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
i nominate myself
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
We have Scanty Lagos based traders here,hence the need to augment with outside Lagos based experienced traders. I think we are progressing.Surveycash is the Chairman and he is Lagos based.You guys should inspect the venue and give us the cost involved with other logistics.We will be contributing our input from here.NL.Kirinwa will be the IMAGE MAKER of the planning committee.(he should give us the latest update on the issues agreed on.)
rozayx5:

am not lagos based sad
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: We have Scanty Lagos based traders here,hence the need to augment with outside Lagos based experienced traders. I think we are progressing.Surveycash is the Chairman and he is Lagos based.You guys should inspect the venue and give us the cost involved with other logistics.We will be contributing our input from here.NL.Kirinwa will be the IMAGE MAKER of the planning committee.(he should give us the latest update on the issues agreed on.)

Just seeing this position for the 1st time. How was this arrived at? I feel there are more deserving persons than little surveycash.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kirinwa: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: We have Scanty Lagos based traders here,hence the need to augment with outside Lagos based experienced traders. I think we are progressing.Surveycash is the Chairman and he is Lagos based.You guys should inspect the venue and give us the cost involved with other logistics.We will be contributing our input from here.NL.Kirinwa will be the IMAGE MAKER of the planning committee.(he should give us the latest update on the issues agreed on.)

Thanks for the honour but I decline based on the fact am not based in Lagos.I will nevertheless contribute my quota when the reports start coming in.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by youngmega: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2013
please boss. try to put more effort in helping nigerian realise they are better ways to survive rather than leaving with certificate alone
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Try your best to make this epoch making event happen. We are here to help you. Thanks for accepting the offer. Lets move forward.
surveycash:

Just seeing this position for the 1st time. How was this arrived at? I feel there are more deserving persons than little surveycash.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
We might not have physical contact, but technology has made it possible to be at Lagos anytime in this PLANET 8 (apology to the father of internet prof Philip Emeagwali) called internet.
Kirinwa:

Thanks for the honour but I decline based on the fact am not based in Lagos.I will nevertheless contribute my quota when the reports start coming in.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
We are trying our best to knockout poverty and unemployment from Nigerian Youths through (with)FOREX TRADING
youngmega: please boss. try to put more effort in helping nigerian realise they are better ways to survive rather than leaving with certificate alone
We MUST win the battle whether satan wants it or not.Everybody must involve and contribute his or her own quota to get this unemployment down by fire by force(by all means).
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2013

Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of surveycash and fans, I wish to tender my sincere appreciation for nominating me to be the chairman of this grandeur event. Surely, I am neither the most knowledgeable nor the best amongst us but your humble servant at your service.

This is a task I cannot do alone without your support. I hereby invite you to accord me all the needed support to make us move forward.

Once again, I say thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you.

Surveycash,
Chairman,
Forex Lagos Seminar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Invest In Concrete Mixer Business / Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan / 5 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Before Starting A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.