Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders (13939 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Instaforex Nigeria Forex Traders Conference, Lagos / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kaysalas(m): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2013
surveycash: In the spirit of the yelutide and as a way of giving back, am organising a 2-day intensive forex trading class FREE to share the goodies from the Lagos Forex Expo on the 26th & 27th Dec., 2013. This is my new year gift to you.

I have limited space and can only accommodate few people. Registration is on 1st come, 1st served basis.

To register, text your name, email and phone number to 08038908102. Come along with a scan copy of your nepa bill and means of identification to open a live account at the venue.
bros! I'm in. God bless you abundantly for this.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by maniox(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2013
did you just classify trading currencies as trading commodities??
then what is forex bro
Naijamericana:

Forex?
24 hour market
Controlled by the largest banks on earth (JP Morgan, Credit Suisse)
The odds are stacked against you. angry

Stick to stocks or even options
Personally I would trade Commodities (Corn, Crude Oil, Currencies)
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Naijamericana: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
maniox: did you just classify trading currencies as trading commodities??
then what is forex bro

Forex is currency trading
Currency futures are different, because each contract has an expiration date

I prefer futures

These are my current trades
Short JYH14 (March 2014 Japanese Yen)
Long BOF14 (January 2014 Soybean Oil)
Long SMF14 (January 2014 Soybean Meal)
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by maniox(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
enjoy
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 5:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Kaysalas:
bros! I'm in. God bless you abundantly for this.

A seat has een reserved for you and 2 of your friends smiley
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Galads(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2013
surveycash:

Thats okay then. You will receive the venue details nex week. Come with at least a friend.
ok no p..thanks
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Aleshyto(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
surveycash:

Thats okay then. You will receive the venue details nex week. Come with at least a friend.
im in sir i will send u a text now
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Here is the link to get updates on facebook

If you miss this, you miss it. Simple!
https://www.facebook.com/events/262850367199826/
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kaysalas(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
wink shocked cheesy
surveycash:

A seat has een reserved for you and 2 of your friends smiley
shocked
Oooshey! Bros. You are too much

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2014
It is better late than never. Happy new year my people
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by sunbo4real: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Naijamericana: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
sunbo4real: Good day, pls I need a trader that is making profit in lagos who can train someone how to trade profitably. Here is my details 08059205086 smithab4luv@yahoo.com

It is very rare for someone who is truly making money to teach other people their secrets...Discovery your own techniques, study and practice wink
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2014
If you missed the July event, get ready for the next one. Details to be announced shortly.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2014
Mr surveycash plz do remind the fta also. Thanks
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
OliverPin: Mr surveycash plz do remind the fta also. Thanks

Ok sir.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by sydneyforex: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nigeria Forex Forum is a good place for Nigeria Forex Traders
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Trippledots(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by instaforexngr(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by KayodeLeke1: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hi,
Have you thought of making an extra income alongside your monthly paid job? Are you jobless and need an edge to breakthrough? Then this is an opportunity for you.
I trade gold and also train individuals to succeed in this line of business. Presently I run an account worth over $5500 and still growing. All privately owned, as I don't trade for people but do provide assistance when needed.
The trading process is all automated, meaning there is no interference with your day to day activity. This can be done at your convenience, even on your mobile phone making your business not restricted to location.
There are three plans where you can trade conviniently:
1. Daily plan: after a day you get your capital and profit
2. Weekly plan: after 7days you get your capital and profit
3. Monthly plan: after 30days you get your capital and profit
To start this business the following are needed:
1. A capital: as little as $10 is fine.
2. A perfect money account
The training involves setting up an account for and running a start trade for you, showing you how to withdraw profits and teaching you my personal ultimate strategy that delivers 120% profit monthly.
To make enquiries for the training call 08077340661 or laykayb@yahoo.com
As the training is done once a year, only 5 people will be trained after which the training ends for the year.

To your success
Steve Kay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s GDP On Steady Rise In Spite Of Insurgency / Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today / Invest In Concrete Mixer Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.