Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders (13817 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Instaforex Nigeria Forex Traders Conference, Lagos / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2013
We need approximately N600k for a splendid and grandeur event as stated in the budget.

Our accounts for charitable donations are open. Let the donations start coming.

Also, ACTIONABLE ideas of how to generate the said sum. We have only from now to Nov 15 to raise the money so plans can be implemented.

LOC is counting on you all

Thanks.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2013
Nice one bro..... Please let us know if there's need to pay for the seminar. Just notify if there's need to make any contributions I'm sure we can make that happen also.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2013
Jastombutex11: Nice one bro..... Please let us know if there's need to pay for the seminar. Just notify if there's need to make any contributions I'm sure we can make that happen also.

This is an initiative of Nairaland FTA to train the newbies in this business. It is free for attendees. So, NL FTA and other well-meaning Nigerians are footing the bill. You can be one of them or lead us to them.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by benpuzzy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nice work there. Please kindly make the Bank Account details available so that we can start our contributions, cos time is no longer on our side, please try to consider making an arrangement for accomodation to some of us that will attend from a very far place.

surveycash:

This is an initiative of Nairaland FTA to train the newbies in this business. It is free for attendees. So, NL FTA and other well-meaning Nigerians are footing the bill. You can be one of them or lead us to them.

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2013
benpuzzy: Nice work there. Please kindly make the Bank Account details available so that we can start our contributions, cos time is no longer on our side, please try to consider making an arrangement for accomodation to some of us that will attend from a very far place.

Thanks Benpuzzy. We will look into that. Account details will be sent to you.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Any words from Naijababe? Her silence is noticeable. Pls, if you have her mobile, contact her on behlaf of LOC.

We need her oo
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by lawson007(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Guys,this is very impressive already.Keep up the good work.LOC,i hope someone will contact the radio stations with the best client base in Lag for their rates.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by endfx1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
kudos to LOC....this is very encouraging. I look forward to been part of this great event.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
surveycash: Any words from Naijababe? Her silence is noticeable. Pls, if you have her mobile, contact her on behlaf of LOC.

We need her oo

Someone looking for me?! grin
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
endfx1: kudos to LOC....this is very encouraging. I look forward to been part of this great event.

We will be pleased to have you so you can end forex for us that day cheesy

lawson007: Guys,this is very impressive already.Keep up the good work.LOC,i hope someone will contact the radio stations with the best client base in Lag for their rates.

Thanks. Can you do that for us? We are looking at either wazobia, faaji fm or ....anyone that targets our audience.

naijababe:

Someone looking for me?! grin

Ahhh haaaa and here she comes. Just want to be sure you are up-to-date and to inquire your availability/presence and support smiley And ma, could you rename the thread to “1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders” ?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
surveycash:

We will be pleased to have you so you can end forex for us that day cheesy

Thanks. Can you do that for us? We are looking at either wazobia, faaji fm or ....anyone that targets our audience.

Ahhh haaaa and here she comes. Just want to be sure you are up-to-date and to inquire your availability/presence and support smiley And ma, could you rename the thread to “1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders” ?

Renaming na free, consider it done. I can't make the date so won't be there

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
more updates from LOC please.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by achicares(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: more updates from LOC please.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2013
We need more hands in the LOC if we are to meet up with those date to assist in sourcing for funds. We have drafted the proposals for sponsors and need those that can help us in submitting them.

We have proposals for
Brokers
Banks
Internet Service Providers
Mobile phones & Accessories stores

If you have close relationship with any of these, please assist in taking our proposals to them so we can conserve time and achieve more.

All proposals MUST be submitted this week, so we can give the sponsors time to respond.

Call 08050568713 for the proposals.

Thank you.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2013
Poco-a-poco, December approaches. Hope we are getting set?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Survaycash (LOC chairman). I spoke with IRONfx guy on friday and i directed him to you for a possible sponsorship from their company.He promised to communicate with you. Did you reach any agreement with him?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: @Survaycash (LOC chairman). I spoke with IRONfx guy on friday and i directed him to you for a possible sponsorship from their company.He promised to communicate with you. Did you reach any agreement with him?

Not yet. Please send the contact on 08050568713.

Thank you sir. Your effort is noted! If all the gurus could pick their phones and call their brokers, the response will be phenomenal. Pls guys, do the calling now as we have less than 27 days to this event.

Thank You All.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
flash him with the number i sent to you, he will call you. Do your best, we are with you.
surveycash:

Not yet. Please send the contact on 08050568713.

Thank you sir. Your effort is noted! If all the gurus could pick their phones and call their brokers, the response will be phenomenal. Pls guys, do the calling now as we have less than 27 days to this event.

Thank You All.

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: flash him with the number i sent to you, he will call you. Do your best, we are with you.

Received.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: flash him with the number i sent to you, he will call you. Do your best, we are with you.

Did as you said. We were on phone for 10mins. I will be sending him our sponsorship package later to today. Thanks chief>

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Do your best, time is no more on our side.
surveycash:

Did as you said. We were on phone for 10mins. I will be sending him our sponsorship package later to today. Thanks chief>
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Morning all,

Am happy to announce to you the account details to make your donations for this event as follows

Account name: Income Legends Concepts
Account number: 0044499184
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank plc

Deposit procedure: when making the payment, pls fill depositor field with your nairaland ID only. All deposit close 22 November, 2013. This is to enable LOC prepare for the event.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2013
We are progressing.

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2013
surveycash: Morning all,

Am happy to announce to you the account details to make your donations for this event as follows

Account name: Income Legends Concepts
Account number: 0044499184
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank plc

Deposit procedure: when making the payment, pls fill depositor field with your nairaland ID only. All deposit close 22 November, 2013. This is to enable LOC prepare for the event.

Thank you.
5 days to shut the door to donations. Make hay while the sun shines.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Many Forex seminar now in Lagos by the same WEEK we fixed our FIRST FREE LAGOS SEMINAR. What do we do to harmonize these Forex traders and have one voice and possibility form NIGERIAN FOREX TRADERS ASSOCIATION or something similar to that? But, wait a minute, did THOSE people see our post here and decide to hold their seminar simultaneously with ours?. What do we do now? Suggestions please.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by benpuzzy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Many Forex seminar now in Lagos by the same WEEK we fixed our FIRST FREE LAGOS SEMINAR. What do we do to harmonize these Forex traders and have one voice and possibility form NIGERIAN FOREX TRADERS ASSOCIATION or something similar to that? But, wait a minute, did THOSE people see our post here and decide to hold their seminar simultaneously with ours?. What do we do now? Suggestions please.
they fixed theres b4 ours, that was why i suggested earlier to fix our own date d same week for d, "Lagos FX Expo" so dat it will help some of us dat will be coming from outside Lagos. CHEERS.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
In DILEMER now about this seminar
benpuzzy: they fixed theres b4 ours, that was why i suggested earlier to fix our own date d same week for d, "Lagos FX Expo" so dat it will help some of us dat will be coming from outside Lagos. CHEERS.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by youngmega: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
please boss ..i will love to know the fixed date .. of the seminar
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Galads(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lets not b discourage because of the forex expo and all that. I am really lukin forWard to this seminar. I am among the pple who got to know about forex when it started but unfortunately I lost my hard earned money why trying to be smart. So I never continued, but seeing this, I have being following (nt active) looking forward to the seminar. Infact I have invited like 3pple to the seminar alrdy. This is the best I will achieve from nairaland and this is the exact thing still keeping me in lagos state. Pls when is the date and venue?

2 Likes

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
In the spirit of the yelutide and as a way of giving back, am organising a 2-day intensive forex trading class FREE to share the goodies from the Lagos Forex Expo on the 26th & 27th Dec., 2013. This is my new year gift to you.

I have limited space and can only accommodate few people. Registration is on 1st come, 1st served basis.

To register, text your name, email and phone number to 08038908102. Come along with a scan copy of your nepa bill and means of identification to open a live account at the venue.

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Naijamericana: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2013
naijababe: Forex Lagos Seminar?

Are you for or against?

Register your vote here.

I am going to make it easy for myself see posts below

Forex?
24 hour market
Controlled by the largest banks on earth (JP Morgan, Credit Suisse)
The odds are stacked against you. angry

Stick to stocks or even options
Personally I would trade Commodities (Corn, Crude Oil, Currencies)
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Naijamericana: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2013
Galads: Lets not b discourage because of the forex expo and all that. I am really lukin forWard to this seminar. I am among the pple who got to know about forex when it started but unfortunately I lost my hard earned money why trying to be smart. So I never continued, but seeing this, I have being following (nt active) looking forward to the seminar. Infact I have invited like 3pple to the seminar alrdy. This is the best I will achieve from nairaland and this is the exact thing still keeping me in lagos state. Pls when is the date and venue?

Quit while you are ahead bros...forex has a bad name in the US, and a lot of companies have been investigated by the SEC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan / Invest In Concrete Mixer Business / After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.