Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders (13820 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Instaforex Nigeria Forex Traders Conference, Lagos / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by yomexy2(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Yomex has become your treasure and foreprophet your secretary since they based in Lagos. Meanwhile workout the total cost of the program as well as the program of events with them and lets us know by next weekend. Inspect the venue of yomex and tells us your observations. Keep us updated as opportunity presents itself. You have our full support. Be ready to write to brokers for sponsorship as many of them will indicate there interest.

shocked , my wife must not see this o,lol just kidding, i ll help in any little way i can.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
forexprophet:

I base in lagos now, i hv moved frm gombe . how do we meet?

That's good to hear sir Let talk on 08038908102.

benpuzzy: @Surveycash, u are doing a good work indeed, pls u need to tell us d total budget for d event after which we know how to go about d fund, secondly i would like to be given d opportunity to share some ideas with my fellow forex traders @ d seminar after Rozay must have deliverred his lecture cos i want to speak mainly on some salient area of his indicators which even him, did not know finally, an account number should be provided for freewill donors cos i will contribute financially as at when due cos this forum has really helped alot, do not be discouraged cos we are strongly behind u.

Thank for the compliments. Budget will be brought to the house once ready. Thanks for showing interest to speak at the invent. The programme is useless without the facilitators.

yomex_y2:

shocked , my wife must not see this o,lol just kidding, i ll help in any little way i can.

She go understand na grin
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
@survaycash keep us updated this weekend please, time is no more on our side.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by rozayx5(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yomex and Cash whats the update on the venue
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Kashif(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Noble endeavour guys. Has Naijababe disappeared?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by youngmega: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2013
thanks to you all for our faihtful generosity we will love to have the seminar to be blissful so that we the newbie can understand and get to meet you all..
naijababe its your call pls no fall our hand and make this fruitful also we need your attention now ..since you started it ..

ifeanyi,surveycash,yomex and others i thank you all and pray that you will be rewarded and to you also naijababe
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by benpuzzy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please, moderator sir, kindly ban this scammer cos he is a distractor to our hard worked efforts. He is looking for a newbie that will fall prey to his scam, why cant he open his own thread, please please and please do us a favour by banning him from posting on this thread cos we really mean business since this is our own way of helping the government curb unemployment in this our great Country, naija. Long live Forex traders of Nigeria and Long live FTA. angry angry angry
Bigmoneytrade: There are many
underground
billionaires i know. Some
making up to 400% Roi
daily.
In Forex. Now i can help show
you online. One on one.
Hello, i
help setup business
to achieve the good roi
through 10 financial programmers based in
Europe and Asia. Your
money
will be in a forex
Brokerage
account and can be monitored daily to
watch the progress of
growth. You get 63% of
profit. I get 37%. My
Russia Pro trader is still
going strong. I have Live proof of 5500%
+ in 45 days already
made, as of today less than
50 days live trading the
equity is 8900%+ and there
is withdrawals too. 4400
participants already
benefiting globally
now. Available for
ready investors only.
100% transparency
guaranteed. Act fast this
pay
per trade auto systems.
Russian
programmer may change his mind.
Limited time offer.
Call or email. I am waiting.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
we cannot be distracted. @surveycash we need update from you please.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Survaycash, please give us an update.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: @Survaycash, please give us an update.

Yomex, Surveycash and forexprophet will be having a LOC meeting at the proposed venue this week. Anyone in Lagos that it is interested in the planning can join us.

We will keep you posted.

Thank you.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by benpuzzy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please, time is no longer on our side and please, try to consider fixing it days after d Lagos FX Expo, to help some of us dat will attend d expo from outside Lagos.
surveycash:

Yomex, Surveycash and forexprophet will be having a LOC meeting at the proposed venue this week. Anyone in Lagos that it is interested in the planning can join us.

We will keep you posted.

Thank you.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by McCoded007(m): 1:34am On Oct 21, 2013
waiting
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by iffydave: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Welldone Survey cash......
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
iffydave: Welldone Survey cash......
I don't mind joining in the planing if the need be!!!!

Thanks. We will be meeting on Thursday 24 Oct, 2013 by 12pm. Call 08038908102 for venue details.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by iffydave: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Okay no qualms.......will call you
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
we are making progress
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
MINUTE OF MEETING OF LOCAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE, LAGOS FOREX SEMINAR HELD ON THE 24TH OCTOBER, 2013[size=10pt][/size]

AGENDA:

I. Opening Prayer
II. Appointment into offices
III. Chairman’s Opening remark
IV. Deliberation On Seminar
V. AOB
VI. Closing prayer

ATTENDANCE:
Yomex
Surveycash
Iffydave

REGRETS:
Forexprophet

Opening Prayer: The meeting started at 12:05pm with the opening prayer said by Iffydave.

Appointment Into Offices: The members voted surveycash has the chairman, iffdave as treasurer and yomex as secretary. Hence, the LOC is made up of the following offices for now;

Surveycash – Chairman
Yomex – Secretary
Iffydave – Treasurer

CHAIRMAN’S OPENING REMARK: The chairman appreciated the coming of the members and thanked them for voting him into the position. He indicated that even though it seems that the arrangement is still very cloudy but was optimistic that the program will be more than successful, it will be historical.

DELIBERATION ON SEMINAR: The chairman highlighted that even though the event is a nairaland arrangement initiative, if it is limited to nairaland, the success chances will also be limited. He suggested that the event should be massively campaigned for. The following strategies were highlighted.

Strategies for the campaign:

1. Opening a website that can capture database of participants. It was noted that onlineresource is an information marketer; he would be able to help out in crafting a powerful salesletter for the event. Surveycash hinted that he could use his domain name (www.pipfulforex.com) to facilitate the platform.

2. Creating An Event Page On Facebook: using the facebook ad to create publicity on facebook to a target audience. It was noted that the facebook could generate huge traffic within a short space of time and suveycash cash narrated his experience.

3. Paper Advert – A quarter page advert, 3 days to the event, was suggested to be placed on Success Digest.

4. Flyers, posters and banners

5. Radio jingles

It was suggested that the name be changed from “Lagos Forex Seminar” to capture national interest hence it was tagged “1st Nigeria Forex Conference” with the theme “building successful traders”.

BUDGET

S/N Description Qty Unit Price (N) Amount (N)
1 Facebook Advert ($20/day for 2 weeks--$280) 14 3, 300 46, 200
2 Banner (4’x6’) 3 8, 000 24, 000
3 Flyers and posters (1000 flyers and 100 posters) 1100 9, 400
4 Success Digest (1/4 page colored) 1 35, 000 35, 000
5 Radio jingles (60secs/slot) 10 10, 000 100, 000
6 Plastic Chairs N450/dozen for 2days) 42 doz 450 37, 800
7 3.0 KVA Gen Rental 2 days 3, 000 6, 000
8 Gen Fuelling for 2days 50 Litres 100 5, 000
9 Multimedia Projector (2days) 2 12, 000 24, 000
10 Internet wifi subscription (swift 4g provided for) 10, 000
11 Standing Fans (10 units @ 1500 for 2 days) 20 1, 500 30, 000
12 Refreshment (water & snacks for 500attendees x 2days) 1000 150 150, 000
13 Registration desk provided Nil
14 Sponsors desk rental (for 10 @ 350 each for 2 days) 20 350 7, 000
15 Video and picture coverage 2 15, 000 30, 000
16 Interior Decoration 50, 000
17 Socket extensions (come along with yours)
18 Invitation Cards for Invited Guest 20 500 10, 000
TOTAL 544, 400

Benefits Of This Program To The Attendees

a) Having sound knowledge of the forex market
b) Interaction with successful traders
c) Free demo accounts
d) Interaction with brokers
e) Mentorship and follow-up training
f) First ever national traders forum
g) Opportunity to partake in competition where you get a live funded account
h) Unlimited access to valuable trading resources

PROPOSED SPEAKERS: a detailed list would be compiled

SPONSORS:
• Brokers
• Banks
• Telecoms
• Individuals
• online stores

ACTION POINTS:
• Getting the minutes uploaded
• Coming up with a logo
• Drafting proposals for speakers and sponsors
• Getting addresses of sponsors
• Getting nearest rep to submit proposals to sponsors
Deadline for action points: 4 days

It was noted that sponsorship could also be in form of picking any of the listed breakdown of the budget and sponsoring.

CLOSING PRAYER: The meeting came to an end at 3:45pm with the closing prayer said by surveycash.

Yomex
Secretary,
Nigeria Forex Conference

Note: attached is the doc format of the minutes.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by disaac73(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice work.
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by McCoded007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is great.. what a pitty i missed this seminar...hope to join the team
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by surveycash(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
d.isaac73:
Nice work.

Thanks to LOC

McCoded007: This is great.. what a pitty i missed this seminar...hope to join the team

You missed the seminar? Which seminar pls?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by natruetalk: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
nice work done here by the LOC
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am glad to read the updates from the LOC, chaired by Surveycash. This is a very very good work. My able LOC, thumb-up to you guys. You did well to update, we are with you.We are making progress and will surely succeed. God will help us.

1 Like

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by pinbar(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice job LOC

Question....... when is the seminar and where ?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by rodgermetty(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Animal... Animals in the zoo are even better than you...
That's very good but to trade better n always make a money on betonmarket now binary trading you will need this free software to trade and always win.get yours now http://binary.8153.clicksurecpa.com. And pls this link should not be shared,it should be left here in nairaland alone to avoid its abuse.thank me later
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by rodgermetty(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=OliverPin] you no see say you don turn pest? stop na undecided[/quote

You can also get a free binary software you can use to trade n always make profit here http://binary.8153.clicksurecpa.com. Strictly for binary traders n pls do not abuse d software
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by rodgermetty(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
For those who have been into binary trading and have been having a hard time making a constant profit, I just discover a free software you can use to cash on the system n mind you this software is totally free, get your copy here http://binary.8153.clicksurecpa.com. Pls do not abuse the software by sharing on other forums or group if not I will delete this thread
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by McCoded007(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
This particular one that hold yestday ofcourse...buh i intend to go into forex too

You missed the seminar? Which seminar pls?
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by iffydave: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2013
McCoded007: This particular one that hold yestday ofcourse...buh i intend to go into forex too

The seminar is yet to hold....... So keep ur eyes on this thread for the date and registration process....

pinbar: Nice job LOC

Question....... when is the seminar and where ?

The final date and venue will be posted here.......
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by McCoded007(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Roger that
[quote author=iffydave]

The seminar is yet to hold....... So keep ur eyes on this thread for the date and registration process....
Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by McCoded007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Roger that
iffydave:

Re: 1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders by dagr8(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Great one LOC...Iheanyiebeneze kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Invest In Concrete Mixer Business / China's Ghost Towns And Phantom Malls / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.