Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56659 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by babyblue: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2013
hello,

Entertainment Afrique, a media company located at 4aa forces road, onikan behind muson centre is in search of well seasoned editors (gfx, 3d),actors and presenters to launch their new set of TV programs.

Interested candidates should please forward their applications to entertainmentafrique2@gmail.com

Our current TV program called e-box inspiring shows on STV lagos on tue 3:30pm, STV benin by 5pm on sundays and STV PH by 5:30pm on sundays as well

you can check out our website eamediang.com for more information or facebook page E-box inspiring.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by davodyguy: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Immaculate was sick yesterday but she sang well in rehearsal
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by seunyelu: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
u guys jst day talk abt contestants una no talk abt d host...adora&joseph...I hope adora's skirt/gown won't go shorter dis season.....
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2013
Na true o we bin forget host. seriously I wonder if MTN buy their clothes for dem and dey get to keep everything or dey help a particular clothingline advertise cos those Joseph suit na die. Very fine and expensive.And then adora dresses too. Then I notice how adora take style dey yab person with oyinbo english. Very funny most times. I love the both of the on stage,their chemistry is unique
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2013
So true, that woman's dresses' making me super jealous.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2013
uj_sizzle: So true, that woman's dresses' making me super jealous.
dreaming of marrying here
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2013
I always wonder this too, all these. Competitions do they. Buy. Clothes for them i mean. X factor , mtn project fame. Big. Brother africa etc...they always look so fly with expensive. Clothes all the time, i mean if u see the auditions some of them look pathetic. But once they enter their houses u see them with expensive. Clothes and jewelry...abeg someone explain to me....DO THEY SHOP IN THESE SHOWS OR WHAT?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Just heard that Henry and Gbemisola where d once evicted o. Chei my Gbemi have gone sha,will watch it on StV later for the full details
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
jeffoski: Just heard that Henry and Gbemisola where d once evicted o. Chei my Gbemi have gone sha,will watch it on StV later for the full details
Heard the live show was recorded yesterday!
Never knew Elimination night was on Fridays and Nominations on Saturdays.
Whatever, its sad to have Gbemi out.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yes o that is how it has been from season 1. We get to watch the edited version but those that go for live show are always updated 1st.

I love the group song they all did it was beautiful and entertaining. I was glad Nancy got in from the wild card. She is really Good and have dis mature way of singing but she doesn't look nigerian she has this south african look. I was really impress too with Blessing's performance. She finally got her standing ovation and e be like say all the gragra audience don come cos I could feel a different atmosphere from there,the fun type. Jonny too did well too.I was happy when henry left it was long over due. Then I didn't really feel Omotayo's performance of Gobe o and I preferred gbemi's last performance compared to this last one. T

The way the contestant voted was really funny too. I notice all the girls going for Gbemi why the guys went for Jonny, the scale would have balanced if Ayoka voted for gbemi but she went for Jonny which I liked cos last probation Gbemi voted for oluchi instead of Ayoka wen she was on probation and it was Jonny who saved Ayoka. And why did roland vote for henry sef, na wa o .Anyway I wish dem all d best.

I hope 2morow's show will be much fun compared to last week and I hope my favorite don't get on probation.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
oh.dude:

dreaming of marrying here
You wanna marry Adora?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 12:54am On Aug 18, 2013
Where is that peep who said I could watch the eviction on saturday by 8pm on STV?? I waited and waited and all I saw was the boring X factor!

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2013
tolulinks: Where is that peep who said I could watch the eviction on saturday by 8pm on STV?? I waited and waited and all I saw was the boring X factor!
its actualli 9pm. Use google for find more
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You wanna marry Adora?
i Wish
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2013
so sad my crush gbemisola has been evicted #sadface

henry too

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
....and YouTube wild card welcomes Nancy to the Academy. She's got a beautiful voice, i hope she lasts long there smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mtnfirstson: 5:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2013
nomination show for this week was super super
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2013
Project fame needs to step up their game with respect to live performances. It's the 6th season and yet they haven't invested in good orchestra that would do a good back up for the singers. Both the instrumentals and back up singers aren't up to par. X-Factor that just started is way better.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2013
masonkz: Project fame needs to step up their game with respect to live performances. It's the 6th season and yet they haven't invested in good orchestra that would do a good back up for the singers. Both the instrumentals and back up singers aren't up to par. X-Factor that just started is way better.
Its obvioius you know nothing about music. The instrumentalists on Projectfame band are the best as far as im concerned. Im a musician and i have played with close to 1000 instrumentalists all my life. Those guys from adrenaline are in a different class

2 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Mesopotamia(f): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2013
toba: Its obvioius you know nothing about music. The instrumentalist for Projectfame are the best as far as im concerned. Im a musician and i have played with close to 1000 instrumentalist all my life. Those guys from adrenaline are in a different class
you are so on point.d dude knws nothing abt instruments.Maybe he thought having a crowd at ur back is what z needed for back up.As far as i'm concerned,Project fame instrumentalist are one of a kind.The x-factor he mentioned sef,na recorded instrumental dem dey play and not live.

3 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2013
toba: Its obvioius you know nothing about music. The instrumentalist for Projectfame are the best as far as im concerned. Im a musician and i have played with close to 1000 instrumentalist all my life. Those guys from adrenaline are in a different class

Yea right. Watch the live shows of such kind of shows the world over, then come back and compare. If you feel it's up to standard, then fine. I don't think it is.

The singers this year are very good though. Still not happy that Gbemi left.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2013
masonkz:

Yea right. Watch the live shows of such kind of shows the world over, then come back and compare. If you feel it's up to standard, then fine. I don't think it is.

The singers this year are very good though. Still not happy that Gbemi left.
The singers are not too good like the Nyanya, chidinma or marvelous' set but the instrumentalist have been the same and they've been improving ever since. Pls my brother, when ever you watch the sat or sun shows, kindly watch out for the drummer. That guy is something else. the bass guitarist as well
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2013
Mesopotamia:
you are so on point.d dude knws nothing abt instruments.Maybe he thought having a crowd at ur back is what z needed for back up.As far as i'm concerned,Project fame instrumentalist are one of a kind.The x-factor he mentioned sef,na recorded instrumental dem dey play and not live.

What exactly do you guys term as best? Just drummers and pianist? Anyway I guess I was hoping for more, something more theatrical like the American idol peeps. Since you guys like it, then fine. No qualms.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
HATER!! How dare u compare Adrenaline with X-Factor instrumentalists(if there are any).. They just 'record and play' . BTW... I Like the Liberian gurL..seems I have a thing for the LIB girls,Musulyn was my favourite last year...I even voted for her angry . After the show . .it took her like Forever to FF me back on twitter angry . I think simon is wayy too cocky for my Liking sad . Immaculate cheesy!!! That girL !!!!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Thiannah(f): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls,who's on probation?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thiannah: Pls,who's on probation?
ayoka,Nini,Johnny,Jimoh
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nini's facial expression after being listed on probation be like 'If I catch u ehn?'
honestly, Dont know why Ayoka is on probation, she tried.
Only Johny and Jimoh had appreciable flaw in their performaces.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Thiannah(f): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Doc_Miss: ayoka,Nini,Johnny,Jimoh
thanks
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2013
please vote for Ayoka and Nini.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Mesopotamia(f): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2013
toba: please vote for Ayoka and Nini.
i voted for jimoh.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2013
Mesopotamia:
i voted for jimoh.
why na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.