Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56745 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sunday's nomination show was cool I kind of enjoyed it compared to last show. Maybe becos some of the song the contestant did, I heard dem in d just concluded American idol and to tell you the truth our naija sef get talent we dey try sha. Adrenaline band really try no be small the only thing we lack here is the set design(american idol own na die o) and additional musical instrument added plus camera transitions. I know we will get there too cos looking at project fame from season 1 and now there is a hugh improvement.(Did someone mention X-factor?let me believe u mean the American X-factor and not the one dey do here)Project Fame remains d best reality show here in nigeria.

The song Blessing did was actually don by the winner of american idol too(Candice Glover) and Blessing did justice to the song(I even prefer her own attitude and interpretation of the song compared to Candice own)

Immaculate song too was done too by the 3rd runner up(4th position)Amber
and even though I prefer Amber,s version, Immaculate did pretty well.

The high point of the show for me was Roland performance with the keyboard,wish they actually gave him a grand piano and made the setting majestic cos the guy was phenomenal. Is high time we have contestant who can sing well and play an instrument with passion and I don't just mean holding a guitar and not getting to play it from start to finish in ur performance. Waiting for the day a Naija Female too will sing and play the piano just like Alicia keys or even better,adding our african tune to it.

Simon finally got the massive standing ovation he has been looking for and truth be told,he deserved it cos his performance was spectacular and just perfect for him. I don't think any other person would have don justice to it the way he did.

Olawale was great too. His performance was d most risky one to me and he pulled it off .David and Magret too were cool and omolayo tried just that I wonder if it was only me hearing the little yoruba accent in his singing. Was surprise non of the judge notices it.

Now the low part of the show for me was when Niniola was put on probation. The judges were right in putting Niniola,Jimoh ,Ayoka and Jonny on probation(Magret was lucky cos if it was d usual 5 person she would be on probation. they have warned her many times about being too loud and not having mike control)cos they really did well but at this stage they need to be spectacular and not just good.

I didn't know why Nini held back cos I truly felt she owned dat song and had so many chances to do some vocal gymnastics but decided to play it cool. Guess is cos d judges keep complaining about her doing slow songs and she didn't know where else to go with her voice dat will get a good comment from them. I pray she doesn't go home this week and have a chance to do an upbeat song finally.(Na she I dey vote for o send 13 to 306)

Jimoh too had same issue as Nini,he too held back and didn't come out and do those beautiful add lips we know him for.Am sure he will improve and get saved too.

Then I don't know what Is wrong with Ayoka,dat brandy song was perfect for her and would have done great with it. My issue with her is d way she add lip,is alway in one pattern and she tend to do it for long. Then Jonny's own is really alarming,e be like say dem don dey folo am from him village. He keeps moving like fela in all his performance and the way he brightens up at d start only to look dull at the end of each performance wonders me. Is like his drive is going down. Out of the 4 I think he will be the one leaving. If d audience at home don't save him then na him go waka.

Nancy's performance was elegant and beautiful. that girl no resemble Nigerian o,she too resemble all dis black south africans or Kenyans dem.

What I see in d eviction show is dis: if the audience save Jimoh or Nini( I tink it will be Jimoh cos na so so guys dem don dey save)and the both give and outstanding performance which am sure they would,the faculty will save the other. But for Ayoka and Jonny who saved each other wen on probation separately and are still back am sure Jonny might be d one saved and Ayoka out.but like I said is just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Then abeg una watch today's show,I still dey wonder weather that Nancy normal or high something. I couldn't believe she answer uncle ben the way she did when he came into the class and asked her who she was. I laugh no be small, is high time dey have one kolo student wey go also give lecturer wahala sef it will be fun. Dis week na Disco and classic week and some of the songs dem really be oldskool and get as e be. Finally Niniola don get upbeat song. I just hope she pulls it off and finally wow the judges and audience. Then Blessing could not hid her joy when she got Beyonce's Irreplaceable. She really deserve it abeg,na so so hard hard song dem dey sabi give her and she dey deliver. I know she will do justice to it. I pray she do live version dat beyonce is known for with her band and not stick to the audio C.D version.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
jeffoski: Then abeg una watch today's show,I still dey wonder weather that Nancy normal or high something. I couldn't believe she answer uncle ben the way she did when he came into the class and asked her who she was. I laugh no be small, is high time dey have one kolo student wey go also give lecturer wahala sef it will be fun. Dis week na Disco and classic week and some of the songs dem really be oldskool and get as e be. Finally Niniola don get upbeat song. I just hope she pulls it off and finally wow the judges and audience. Then Blessing could not hid her joy when she got Beyonce's Irreplaceable. She really deserve it abeg,na so so hard hard song dem dey sabi give her and she dey deliver. I know she will do justice to it. I pray she do live version dat beyonce is known for with her band and not stick to the audio C.D version.

. LOL ..wetin Nancy talk ? Kemi reloaded grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by xpt(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Do u think u stand d chance of being d lucky winner of 1million naira(N1000000)? Then hurry now and download ur form for just N3000 @ www.projectpraiseacademy.com (terms and conditions apply)...PROJECT PRAISE THE MAKING OF GOSPEL SUPER STARS.
For more enquires contact us on
BB(25ebd11a) or
call +2348157660314
like((y))our page on Facebook(projectpraise)
Or
Follow(*run*)us on twitter(@projectpraise1) ..pls help spread d word and re broadcast God bless

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 3:26am On Aug 21, 2013
He came into the class as usual and everyone was running(I don't understand shey they don't know the exact time his class start or does he come at anytime sef)I d process I tink immaculate hurt her leg and blessing had to help her into the class. Then nancy went to pick sometin behind him.He ask her who she was and she responded(even demonstrate like crace person)she was Ali baba leader of the 40theives but dressed in a female attire. then she went to the back of the hall. I was shocked at first and confuse the 1st few seconds. Trust uncle ben,he sent her out but later allow her in with the late comers.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2013
jeffoski: He came into the class as usual and everyone was running(I don't understand shey they don't know the exact time his class start or does he come at anytime sef)I d process I tink immaculate hurt her leg and blessing had to help her into the class. Then nancy went to pick sometin behind him.He ask her who she was and she responded(even demonstrate like crace person)she was Ali baba leader of the 40theives but dressed in a female attire. then she went to the back of the hall. I was shocked at first and confuse the 1st few seconds. Trust uncle ben,he sent her out but later allow her in with the late comers.
LOL . , . Is she normaL grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
pls spend thaT N100 to vote for NINI and Ayoka
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Mesopotamia(f): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
toba: pls spend thaT N100 to vote for NINI and Ayoka
itz jimoh or no1 else.I'd rather use ma N100 to buy suya.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
finally a station dat shows everything concerning project fame ,GET TV LIVE ON STARTIMES:.exclusive full vids of all happenings,its actually nice
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
toba: pls spend thaT N100 to vote for NINI and Ayoka
It's N50 na
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Doc_Miss: It's N50 na
N50x2 people naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
mr.drizzy:
finally a station dat shows everything concerning project fame ,GET TV LIVE ON STARTIMES:.exclusive full vids of all happenings,its actually nice
saw it on sunday and was surprised
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mesopotamia:
itz jimoh or no1 else.I'd rather use ma N100 to buy suya.
pls help my two sisters. i dont want to see them leave the competition
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
toba: saw it on sunday and was surprised
Are u serious ?? Just Like BBA ?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Doc_Miss: Are u serious ?? Just Like BBA ?
yes on startimes. i was at my mum's place on sunday. I saw the channel and they were showing last season's highlight with the likes of marvellous, ayo, ella, oyinkan etc
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
toba: yes on startimes. i was at my mum's place on sunday. I saw the channel and they were showing last season's highlight with the likes of marvellous, ayo, ella, oyinkan etc
Wow . . .that's great . .

NOT sad

I woulda preferred it on Dstv.. angry
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
MTN Project Fame West Africa.
Happy birthday to our amiable Judge Tee-Y Mix (@teeymix). Wishing you many more years of creating hit tracks upon hit tracks. Please show some love to Tee-Y Mix !

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
Abeg na who go eviction show yesterday?na who go house o
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
jeffoski: He came into the class as usual and everyone was running(I don't understand shey they don't know the exact time his class start or does he come at anytime sef)I d process I tink immaculate hurt her leg and blessing had to help her into the class. Then nancy went to pick sometin behind him.He ask her who she was and she responded(even demonstrate like crace person)she was Ali baba leader of the 40theives but dressed in a female attire. then she went to the back of the hall. I was shocked at first and confuse the 1st few seconds. Trust uncle ben,he sent her out but later allow her in with the late comers.
hah but Uncle Ben harsh sha, he made the poor girl cry sad
True true d babe na agbero grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na dem wey wan cry. Uncle ben lucky say him neva jam crace person as student b4.say na like d crace dem wey folo me dey class for Uniben e for don resign tey tey
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Mesopotamia(f): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
jeffoski: Na dem wey wan cry. Uncle ben lucky say him neva jam crace person as student b4.say na like d crace dem wey folo me dey class for Uniben e for don resign tey tey
and u think u'll remain in d competetion if u misbehave?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
I will win d competition sef. Is not only by misbehaving dat u can channel aggression back to the sender o or anyone dat want to frustrate u. Infact u can be a cool and humble student to do dis. If u pull it off ur fan base go huge even the Uncle Ben will take caution wen addressing u.

Haba his shouting most times is really unnecessary and seriously is making the whole tin annoying and boring. The worst part is when dey cry. He is really ridiculing dem.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by mo2raur(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oh Ayoka....is out
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Well, Ayoka is out. Never knew Jimoh would be saved by audience's vote, always tot its for Nini
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
mo2raur: Oh Ayoka....is out
awww . Heartbroken
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
these folks are scared of competition hence saved a non performer in jonny instead of ayoka. meeeetcheew
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
smdh smdh at the guys
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
pathetic to see ayoka leave
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
ΛY♡ҠΛ ѠĪĿĿ ßƐ ßŔ♡ƱƓĤŦ ßΛƇҠ . Ī'M SƱŔƐ !
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
l may stop following this show that ive been part of since the 1st season in 2008.

same way eyo in season 3 came 3rd ahead of yetunde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / Funny Video Of A Castrated Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.