Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56714 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 02, 2013
I_am_Lamar: Simon is Obviously Not the Best . .and Blessing's days in the academy are Numbered...
I see them trying to Push The two Foreigners David&Margaret to the Finals . . Margaret isn't really that Good...but she Might be among the Top6 cos she's a Liberian but I don't see her making Top4..

David is Definitely Gonna be among the Top4...DEFINITELY
simon is overhyped just like Joba of season 4. immaculate sef don dey shout. They should take things easy on themselves

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Supergal01:
Some fantastic singers this year,
but the best singer might not win.
I see the judges tilting towards Simon as the winner.
Not that I have anything against Simon, he's just not the
best in my eyes.

The most outstanding talents are Olawale, Immaculate, and most def Omolayo,
who has consistently grown over the weeks and has never given a bad performance.

I have a bone to pick with some pretentious characters who have labelled Omolayo
a Yoruba singer because of his 'Çhokolate' gaffe/ accent.
Remember the English language came to Africa in a ship.

His duet with Rowland today was AMAZING, same with Nini and Olawale.
Olawale's cover of Asa's song is soooo on point.

Let me just add that everyone in the competition has potential and win or lose
they can become megastars.
You are so on point. When the fate of contestants are thrown in the hands of viewers, some of whom vote out of bias/preference and note based on musical performance, then the best singer might not win
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2013
toba: LWKMDie grin grin grin grin grin grin
wetin na? Abeg no die ooo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2013
toba: You are so on point. When the fate of contestants are thrown in the hands of viewers, some of whom vote out of bias/preference and note based on musical performance, then the best singer might not win
i forsee the following people on probation: Blessing, Jimoh, David, Roland, Margeret. At least four of dem will have the least votes.
I have nothing against them though.
And Im sure, Judges would save David!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2013
#me@:

wetin na? Abeg no die ooo
Im too young to die. Life begins at 20 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2013
#me@:

i forsee the following people on probation: Blessing, Jimoh, David, Roland, Margeret. At least four of dem will have the least votes.
I have nothing against them though.
And Im sure, Judges would save David!
This year's competition is some how. Just one foreigner in a list of 10. This is the first time in 6 years.

Season 1 ghana second
season 2 liberia second
season 3 Ghana second
season 4 Ghana fourth
season 5 no foreigner made 1-4th position
season 6 most likely no foreigner again.

The show is becoming Nigerianized.

Pls note, its not anyone's fault cos this has to do with performance and not sentiment. We saw nancy the ghanian that she's just a fake singer.

No wonder, ghanians doesn't care about the show
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2013
Why Johnny cry Abeg is Blessing Chidimm's doppelganger Those two really look alike.
And i want Blessing gone, the babe is dry sad

Please save Jimoh and cute David smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2013
uj_sizzle: Why Johnny cry Abeg is Blessing Chidimm's doppelganger Those two really look alike.

my Blessing? No! David is dryer den
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
my Blessing? No! David is dryer den
blessing will be evicted this week
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: Why Johnny cry Abeg is Blessing Chidimm's doppelganger Those two really look alike.

i also detest blessing.

finalist IMO
Imma
Jimoh
Nini
Olawale
that local guy Layo
David

6 people
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
toba: i also detest blessing.

finalist IMO
Imma
Jimoh
Nini
Olawale
that local guy Layo
David

6 people
i want immaculate or olawale to win.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
toba: blessing will be evicted this week
you can't say oh she might get saved again by the contestants.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
Olawale : he has a great voice and he sings like usher - small but mighty

Immaculate : she's good but she's too loud like the judges complained about, her stature is another disadvantage cos I think she is too big to become a superstar lol

Simon: he's good but definately not the best cos when he is singing, he breaks up maybe due to his breathe control.

I didn't watch last 2 weeks eviction but I knew johnny would be evicted cos he has been placed 3 times on probation, he was just lucky to scale thru.

Jimoh is a no for me lol, and omolayo sef na dulling... They have got no charisma

Well for others dunno

Let's see who gonna get evicted this week since all of them are under probation
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
faakay: Olawale : he has a great voice and he sings like usher - small but mighty

Immaculate : she's good but she's too loud like the judges complained about, her stature is another disadvantage cos I think she is too big to become a superstar lol

Simon: he's good but definately not the best cos when he is singing, he breaks up maybe due to his breathe control.

I didn't watch last 2 weeks eviction but I knew johnny would be evicted cos he has been placed 3 times on probation, he was just lucky to scale thru.

Jimoh is a no for me lol, and omolayo sef na dulling... They have got no charisma

Well for others dunno

Let's see who gonna get evicted this week since all of them are under probation
Spot on! But i disagree with the bolded..it's not a criterion
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Even as Nancy don comot,fight still dey happen. It was btw Jimoh and Blessing over food matter. I really like d way Niniola settle the matter and make sure dey made up. And I also love the way the organizers of the show along with the contestants help celebrate blessing wedding anniversary. It was emotional and her husband looks cute too. Dis week they are doing song done by Africa Legends. So is strictly african tins dis week am sure it will be fun. Simon and Omolayo didn't really look happy with dia song choice infact all of dem look puzzled.

I tink the top 6 will be

Niniola
Immaculate
Olawale
Omolayo
Simon
Roland or Magret.

Let's see how it goes sha.

Plz o let's not forget to vote o. Plz to vote for Niniola plz text 13 to 306 with an MTN line ,God bless u all.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Please please vote NINIOLA!!!!1
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2013
OreofeeOluwa: i want immaculate or olawale to win.
thank you my dear #teamolawale sha ....and vote oo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Please please vote NINIOLA!!!!1
Niniola is my second favourite person...buh I've Got to cast my vote for Olawale :-)
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2013
Jimoh really impressed me on sunday.Btw,he shares a little resemblance wit miguel.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Please please vote NINIOLA!!!!1
Thanks. In fact uj, i will marry you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I love Niniola
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2013
C'est moi:
Jimoh really impressed me on sunday.Btw,he shares a little resemblance wit miguel.
who is miguel?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2013
toba: Thanks. In fact uj, i will marry you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I love Niniola
lollllllxxxxxx. Marry
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2013
toba: i also detest blessing.

finalist IMO
Imma
Jimoh
Nini
Olawale
that local guy Layo
David

6 people
wetin Blessing and Omolayo do u? #angry ;>:@;>
Blessing and Margret are my crush.
Jimoh and David are the most handsome of d guys.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by honeydear(f): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Gud morning M̶̲̥̅♈ dear frnds... E remain just 2 days to save our guy ooo.. Just 2 days ooo.. On friday 5pm voting don close.. So make we join hands together remove am from dis casala by sending 9 to 306 from any mtn line.. I beg tell everybody when u know.. Any mtn line when u see check whether money when d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ inside reach 50 naira.. If e reach use am in d lord den tell d person sorry.. Pls let's save JIMOH aka Naija Miguelcheesy cheesy smiley
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2013
#me@:

wetin Blessing and Omolayo do u? #angry ;>:@;>
Blessing and Margret are my crush.
Jimoh and David are the most handsome of d guys.
Wetin consine talent with crush and looks? Jayz no fine but him still popular.
Honestly, Blessing sucks. She'll be going home soon, just watch.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2013
toba: Thanks. In fact uj, i will marry you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I love Niniola
lol grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Omo Ige and Kaffy really know their work well. Am so impress that the faculty actually know their profession well. See when Ige was teaching Blessing on how to go about her song, she really did it like a profession and I love her version compared to what blessing wanted to do. same thing with Omolayo and Olawale too. she can actually go on stage and win all of them. Then the steps kaffy was teaching them too with her pregnancy chei she dance pass some of them.

Their rehearsal was great and am sure sunday will be fun.I just sorry for who go go house dis weekend o cos all of dem are fantastic.

Abeg oo make we no forget to vote Niniola please. Text 13 to 306 using an mtn line. God bless you all.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol grin
hmmm, *giggles* dnt end it dea jor
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Four of these five will be among the peeps with low votes.
David
Jimoh
Blessing
Roland
Margeret
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
toba: who is miguel?
He's an american artist.You can google him out for more info.See miguel and jimoh's pics below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.