Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56744 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
OreofeeOluwa: Attitude and Character can indeed make you or mar you.i love immaculate and olawale.
I'm with you, buh with Nini included
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Erm pls wen did they evict Johnny and Nancy..*lost*
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nancy, Johny, wishing you the very best in all your endeavours. This is not the end, just the beginning; build on the exposure you already have.
Meanwhile, fervently praying for my brother. God go see you through! Amen.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
So moody to have seen Johnny leave. ''Luck wasnt realli on his side in the real sense of it.''
Wishing him and Nancy the best out there.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Numerouuuno: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls can anyone tell M̶̲̥̅Ƹ where i can download ayo's "if u move like okada" song.
The guy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fnck up gan o,he N̶̲̥̅̊☺ wan blow? sad
Money D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dat song nau,e go sell....
Guys abeg help M̶̲̥̅Ƹ out
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Numero uuuno: Pls can anyone tell M̶̲̥̅Ƹ where i can download ayo's "if u move like okada" song.
The guy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fnck up gan o,he N̶̲̥̅̊☺ wan blow? sad
Money D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dat song nau,e go sell....
Guys abeg help M̶̲̥̅Ƹ out
Well....check Tubidy... Use ''Ayo Performs Na time On MTN Project Fame'' . Meanwhile..he's dropped a song titled 'Ochanya' featuring Phyno..u might wanna Listen to that too
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Its like a gang up against Nancy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nancy spent about 2 weeks in the house
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
#me@:
Wow. Johnny is reading this thread now! Johnnywheels I see u
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

na fake jonhny oooooooo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Numerouuuno: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
I_am_Lamar: Well....check Tubidy... Use ''Ayo Performs Na time On MTN Project Fame'' . Meanwhile..he's dropped a song titled 'Ochanya' featuring Phyno..u might wanna Listen to that too
Thankss bro,i'll try the tubidy and check the ochanya
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Abeg who dey talk say dem gang up against Nancy?dat is a lie o, dat girl can't sing o,she just deceived us with that Steve wonder song.Am sure she has been rehearsing dat song from birth. D only tin she can do is to make trouble. Asuming she survive she for still enter probation abi una no hear how she sing wen she dey comot?Jonny pain me sha o. I love his own cover of Dare's you not the girl I use to know. I wish him all d best.

I love the theme song the 1st group did. The luther vandrose song all of dem were on point except omolayo who was sounding like a typical yoruba singer.

Then abeg inside the celeb iyanya,chidma,praise,tiwa ,kcee and wizkid,they ask to mentor dem how dem go say make Kcee and Wizkid mentor people vocally? D tin wonder me o. Blessing and Chidima really look alike o,and is it me or is Magret looking like Yvonne Chaka Chaka
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 01, 2013
jeffoski: Am sure she has been rehearsing dat song from birth
Laughing for Days hahaha grin
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
toba: hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

na fake jonhny oooooooo
i went thry his profile, hez d one. I saw his pix and FB fan page and studio. Na him.
Today's nomination show was on point! The Judges and the faculty were at loggerhead, fun to watch dem at that. Love how the judges stood their ground and passed their message across. Commendable. Will re watch at night on stv and soundcity DV.
Happy New month
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Ehisyor: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
In sincere appreciation of your valuable help, Please accept my respect and gratitude for standing by me all the way,in your time of need God will raise GREAT MEN that will stand for you and by you all the time Osmiley(Amen)...Brothers and sisters.. This week the persons with the lowest votes leaves the academy.. Pls let's save JIMOH of project fame by sending 9 to 306.. I beg... We can vote as many times as we like... Pls and pls.. 9 to 306

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Ehisyor: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
The first part was jimoh own's words extracted from twitter..... Ff him on twitter @jimoh_pfame
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Olawale did incredibly well tonight with his fuji. Pls vote him ooo...its 14 to 306
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
I just started watching d show tonight.i love immaculate and jimoh's duet.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Thiannah(f): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Really loved olawale and immaculate's song tonight.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
How MTN go put all contestants for probation again? Na wah for MTN o. Abeg vote Olawale o. Text 14 to 306: the boy is good!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by gbolalekan(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
habiolah: How MTN go put all contestants for probation again? Na wah for MTN o. Abeg vote Olawale o. Text 14 to 306: the boy is good!
Guess MTN wants everybody to vote to make more money from it. Dis IS all about the money!
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by habiolah(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
^^
Abeg join me vote for Olawale o. 14 to 306
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Supergal01: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Some fantastic singers this year,
but the best singer might not win.
I see the judges tilting towards Simon as the winner.
Not that I have anything against Simon, he's just not the
best in my eyes.

The most outstanding talents are Olawale, Immaculate, and most def Omolayo,
who has consistently grown over the weeks and has never given a bad performance.

I have a bone to pick with some pretentious characters who have labelled Omolayo
a Yoruba singer because of his 'Çhokolate' gaffe/ accent.
Remember the English language came to Africa in a ship.

His duet with Rowland today was AMAZING, same with Nini and Olawale.
Olawale's cover of Asa's song is soooo on point.

Let me just add that everyone in the competition has potential and win or lose
they can become megastars.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
C'est moi:
I just started watching d show tonight.i love immaculate and jimoh's duet.
yeah...but Imma went Flat so many times
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Thiannah(f): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
gbolalekan:
Guess MTN wants everybody to vote to make more money from it. Dis IS all about the money!
well i hope they dont turn it to a sunday sunday tin,cos its becoming borin for me.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Simon is Obviously Not the Best . .and Blessing's days in the academy are Numbered...
I see them trying to Push The two Foreigners David&Margaret to the Finals . . Margaret isn't really that Good...but she Might be among the Top6 cos she's a Liberian but I don't see her making Top4..

David is Definitely Gonna be among the Top4...DEFINITELY
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
But Magarete is good! Better than David IMHO. As for the probation tin, its difficult for the judges to decide. They all did well, my fevorites tonight are Immaculate's, Olawale's and Omolayo's covers.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
habiolah: How MTN go put all contestants for probation again? Na wah for MTN o. Abeg vote Olawale o. Text 14 to 306: the boy is good!
*hugs him/her* #teamolawale
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: But Magarete is good! Better than David IMHO. As for the probation tin, its difficult for the judges to decide. They all did well, my fevorites tonight are Immaculate's, Olawale's and Omolayo's covers.
If The Judges really wanted to Put 5People on Probation...they would have. It's just an avenue to Make More Money
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chai c wetin phcn don cause angry
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bolushalom: *hugs him/her* #teamolawale
#teamolawale all the way#

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Happy New month to everyone here. Today show was really interesting. I really like d argument btw d faculty and d judges and love how they truly agree on d contestant that did well in both performance i.e Ninola and Olawale. I know just understand some people cover version at all. I wonder what they were thinking. After Today's performance I would have put Jimoh,Immaculate,David,Simon,Roland on Probation. Reason is dat they only shine in one performance and not both. Jimoh, Roland and David cover version was really dull to me.

Simon tried but need to be on probation becos dis is d 2nd time in a roll that he is holding himself back. I don't know why he is always scared to rock d stage and immaculate need to watch the shouting am sure if they put her too on probation she will be forced to control it. The 2 are my favorite too but need to be sincere.

Am not a fan of Omolayo but I won't lie the guy good well and really tried today,also Olawale was wonderful and then Niniola was phenomenal. There is something about the way she sings and something unique about her voice. Her cover version was the best to Me and her duet with Olawale was on point, That song is crazy and thank God they are both talented dem for over flop. Is not fair that the 3 of dem are now on probation but by God's grace dem no go go house at all,Dem must reach final.

I don't like d way dis judges are behaving. MTN is different from other reality shows cos of the probation technic that ensure the best get to the final. With the rate they are going I just hope the best don't get evicted.

Please o abeg make we vote for Niniola o Her unique number is 13 plz text only 13 to 306 using an mtn line.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2013
#me@:

i went thry his profile, hez d one. I saw his pix and FB fan page and studio. Na him.
Today's nomination show was on point! The Judges and the faculty were at loggerhead, fun to watch dem at that. Love how the judges stood their ground and passed their message across. Commendable. Will re watch at night on stv and soundcity DV.
Happy New month
LWKMDie grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / Funny Video Of A Castrated Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.