Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) (17898 Views)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / jj / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by 1forall: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks for expressing your feelings over this matter instead of thinking it only.

The email address thing is actually for user protection and a notice was given to that effect earlier on this thread.

See, some unscrupulous persons farm email addresses off threads and begin to send unsolicited messages to people. One of the 'formats' is the mailing of dubious job vacancies and employment offers which end up in attempts make unsuspecting job seekers part with their money using potential employment as bait. Another one which has gained popularity in recent times is the drug marketing schemes masqueraded as employment but which turn out to be recruitment drives for marketing agents who are urged to pay for a marketing licence. There are too many examples of these things on the forum and it all starts from giving your contacts to these rogues. If they don't have your email/phone number, it's simply impossible for them to contact you. I wonder why people don't understand that and I'll be happy to learn if you have an explanation.

I truly do understand the desperation for employment however good judgement also needs to be applied in a job search. There is an unemployment industry out there and people need to be more careful and discerning. Lots of people come here reporting that they received emails/calls from strange places they didn't apply to and openly wonder how their contact was obtained, but they ignore the possibility that that they themselves may have helped it to happen.

Do you not think that it is actually more work for a moderator to hide/modify posts than to sit back and relax?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by 1forall: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
In the light of the foregoing, if you think it's a bad thing to modify posts to remove emails addresses, or to hide them completely, please let us know because it's actually easier to ignore them. The only thing is that it piles up more work ahead when the complaints start rolling in.

Regarding the threads you gave the links to there's no selective 'punishment' at play as you put it, it's just practically impossible to follow every single thread here. Which is why we encourage forum members to report posts and call attention to these things.

Finally, to clear your suspicion, I've got no problem with this thread, it's actually a good one and that's why it's being followed and kept clean.

Thanks.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
^^^

I understand and great job!!!

Oya people let's try and do without the e-mail thingy.

I believe the shl questions and GMAT are good enough to prepare for the test but if you still fell having the so-called GSE test questions will give an added advantage, then you can send me an e-mail to this address: calculus112@yahoo.com

@1forall don't be alarmed at the e-mail address I included, it's not my private e-mail. Just one I created some days back for this purpose.

Thanks!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
1forall: Thanks for expressing your feelings over this matter instead of thinking it only.

The email address thing is actually for user protection and a notice was given to that effect earlier on this thread.

See, some unscrupulous persons farm email addresses off threads and begin to send unsolicited messages to people. One of the 'formats' is the mailing of dubious job vacancies and employment offers which end up in attempts make unsuspecting job seekers part with their money using potential employment as bait. Another one which has gained popularity in recent times is the drug marketing schemes masqueraded as employment but which turn out to be recruitment drives for marketing agents who are urged to pay for a marketing licence. There are too many examples of these things on the forum and it all starts from giving your contacts to these rogues. If they don't have your email/phone number, it's simply impossible for them to contact you. I wonder why people don't understand that and I'll be happy to learn if you have an explanation.

I truly do understand the desperation for employment however good judgement also needs to be applied in a job search. There is an unemployment industry out there and people need to be more careful and discerning. Lots of people come here reporting that they received emails/calls from strange places they didn't apply to and openly wonder how their contact was obtained, but they ignore the possibility that that they themselves may have helped it to happen.

Do you not think that it is actually more work for a moderator to hide/modify posts than to sit back and relax?
Oyibo repete wink grin
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ogo and Chi I have sent you guys the questions!

Happy studies and success!!!

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by ifeolu002(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pls send it to me [modified]
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
^^^

Please no more e-mails!!! I will honour your request but this would be the last. Anyone who wants the materials should send a request to calculus112@yahoo.com and I will be very glad to send them to you FREE!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Ife I just sent them!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by 1forall: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ishilove: Oyibo repete wink grin

As the author of free flowing 'oyinbo repete', you know should know by now that I am only following your steps.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 01, 2013
@Kalu

I have sent the materials!

Success!!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by obiitrice: 4:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Am interested in the cadbury sample test question please calculus
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 01, 2013
obiitrice: Am interested in the cadbury sample test question please calculus

I just sent it!

Success!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 01, 2013
@all,

Please remember that the materials are meant to be used together with GMAT and shl test questions.

Wish you all the best!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2013
Wale I just sent it!

Success!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2013
@demooz and Ola I just sent it!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by funsho03(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2013
plz forward to me
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2013
^

Do send me an e-mail calculus112@yahoo.com
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2013
[size=15pt]Considering that I might not be available online when some members might need the questions and solutions, I have decided to create an e-mail where everyone can login to collect the questions at their convenience.

e-mail: supposedgsequestions@yahoo.com

Password: SUCCESS4all

The materials are saved in the draft folder.

Please remember to study other materials alongside. This is very important. I strongly recommend this website http://www.shldirect.com/en/practice-tests/ and your GMAT. Also check out the info I gave in my second post.

Happy reading and success!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by sputos(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
i just got an email from them. and the venue is Chamcity, Ikeja. Is Chamcity the same with Dragnet
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
They just sent me an sms too. My details are:

Center Chams City Lagos
Address No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos
Location LAGOS
Date 03-Aug-2013
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
sputos: i just got an email from them. and the venue is Chamcity, Ikeja. Is Chamcity the same with Dragnet

That's one of Dragnet's test venues.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Calculus12: They just sent me an sms too. My details are:

Center Chams City Lagos
Address No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos
Location LAGOS
Date 03-Aug-2013

Hi Calc, I sent you a mail and you possibly didn't get it..Can you send a chat? Its urgent pls
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Anyone who was asked to choose a location but is yet to get the e-mail or sms; you can get your details from http://candidate.fot.com.ng/

Your login details will be your e-mail address and the password used to login when you selected a state for your test.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
Julieccentric:

Hi Calc, I sent you a mail and you possibly didn't get it..Can you send a chat? Its urgent pls

Okay!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Anyone has any idea what this sales function specific test is all about?

Please read the following email very carefully.

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.

Further to your application with Cadbury Nigeria Plc, you have been invited for an aptitude test.

The test has one (1) section: [size=15pt]Sales Function specific Assessment[/size].
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
[size=15pt]@All PLease note that the materials we have been using to prepare for this test might be very inadequate because the test is going to be function based and not the regular Verbal, Quantitative and Abstract Reasoning tests.

I have started making research into this SALES FUNCTION TEST and will let you guys know if I come up with anything.

Again, I wish everyone success!!!

If you have any material that can help everyone, please feel free to share.[/size]
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by UGOCHUKWU3: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
i have bn trying to research and get any hint on what sales function specific assessment is all about,bt no clue yet, bt i think it got to do with sales related function,
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
^^^

Yea!!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
For the assessment: Reading about Sales generally will be helpful, that will also lead you to marketing.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
waterfas: For the assessment: Reading about Sales generally will be helpful, that will also lead you to marketing.

Thanks!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by obiitrice: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
cham city ikeja i got an email yesterday in respect to the venue
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Adesiji77: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hi guys, how did the test go? Let us share experiences...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Npower Portal Is Displaying This / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.