Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) (17902 Views)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / jj / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Adesiji77: Hi guys, how did the test go? Let us share experiences...

Dragnet organised this test very well but I really don't have much experience in sales so it was a bit tricky for me.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by motcom(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
We re hoping for the best,probably nxt week ill get our success mails!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please house, any idea about the monthly take home.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
waterfas: Please house, any idea about the monthly take home.

Heard a rumour but it is ridiculously high so I am being a bit skeptical.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Adesiji77: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Calculus12:

Heard a rumour but it is ridiculously high so I am being a bit skeptical.

Please quote the figure that you were given...a friend told me that it depends on your power of bargain.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Adesiji77:

Please quote the figure that you were given...a friend told me that it depends on your power of bargain.

My brother informed me that his boss' younger brother just got employed in a similar role and the figure his boss told him is well over 5 million a year. The actual figure he said was about 7 million a year but I am taken this with a bowl of salt grin grin grin.

If any of us gets it then we may get to know the pay, if the person remembers to come back here to disclose the much needed info!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by bayleaf(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2013
I wonder what sales in an FMCG is like. Someone said its even more difficult than sales in banking. Anyone in the house with an idea of what it is like?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2013
bayleaf: I wonder what sales in an FMCG is like. Someone said its even more difficult than sales in banking. Anyone in the house with an idea of what it is like?

Before you go into sales...you should even have a passion for it.
That's No1!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Peeps any news yet?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 07, 2013
aodis: Peeps any news yet?

Nothing yet from my end o!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2013
Nothing yet.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
So nothing yet? Its is serious o!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
Or is der another thread, if there is pls post the link here! Thanks!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by OBALINE: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2013
Nothing yet ooo. I heard they pay well. How true is this
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2013
OBALINE: Nothing yet ooo. I heard they pay well. How true is this

So I heard but not sure. I hope those who ultimately get the job will come back here to spread the word. cheesy
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tglaz(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Guys lets keep hope alive. I guess they are purely taking their time to give us the best. Morning Peeps.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dragnet just sent me an sms. I think they are having issues with their system. The sms is an invite to the test we did on the 3rd of August, 2013. For both Cadbury and Access bank, though I did not apply to Access.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by sputos(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
i got a message from dragnet to go and choose my preferred centre for cadbury when i have already done the test scheduled for 3rd August, did anyone get the same message please
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
sputos: i got a message from dragnet to go and choose my preferred centre for cadbury when i have already done the test scheduled for 3rd August, did anyone get the same message please

Yes! Probably a system error.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by syljacobs(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Same here, but let us hope for the best
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by UGOCHUKWU3: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Got
an invite for interview frm cadbury for next week,any body in the
house,lets start sharing ideas,also got the txt for the test,but guess
that one is error
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
UGOCHUKWU3: Got
that one is error

When did you get the interview invite?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
sputos: i got a message from dragnet to go and choose my preferred centre for cadbury when i have already done the test scheduled for 3rd August, did anyone get the same message please
Got d message too, even got for access bank.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Adesiji77: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Calculus12: Dragnet just sent me an sms. I think they are having issues with their system. The sms is an invite to the test we did on the 3rd of August, 2013. For both Cadbury and Access bank, though I did not apply to Access.

Got same sms too-for Cadbury and Access Bank though i did not apply for Access Bank
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by UGOCHUKWU3: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
got the invite the same time the other txt messages came in,say around 1pm,who else got the invite pls
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
UGOCHUKWU3: Got
that one is error

Ugo did u also get the one for access? Perhaps the error message dat was sent was for the interview!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
UGOCHUKWU3: got the invite the same time the other txt messages came in,say around 1pm,who else got the invite pls

Congratulations!

I got just two sms and none was for the interview.

I hope this is a mistake which would be rectified soon.

Congrats again!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Ugo congrats!!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by olaifabayo: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
got same sms from them. but trying to login with the username/password is d problem. guess there is a system error. anybody with same experience?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Calculus12:

Congratulations!

I got just two sms and none was for the interview.

I hope this is a mistake which would be rectified soon.

Congrats again!

So what was it for? The test we did on the 3rd? Did u also get that of access?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Mantledox Logistics Ltd / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.