Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) (17903 Views)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / jj / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
tglaz: @delbisi, Congrats on your next level invite. Did you write your test in Lagos on the 3rd of August? Congrats once again.
Thanks tglaz, i wrote mine in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by izufrank: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2013
Calculus12:

Same here!

@ Calculus12, its well with us.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tglaz(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2013
@delbisi, Ok. Thx.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2013
izufrank:

@ Calculus12, its well with us.

Yea! smiley
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Adesiji77: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2013
It seems that Cadbury has not called those of us who wrote the test on 3rd August at Chams City, Lagos
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tglaz(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2013
@Adesiji77, from all the aforementioned, it seems so glaring.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by UGOCHUKWU3: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
i wrote on the 3rd of August & hv gotten an invite for interview,though i cnt say if everybody has bn invited
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by sputos(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
For those who had their interview today, How did it go?
I hope it went well. Please kindly share your experience so we can benefit from it
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Joey82: Got an email from Cadbury earlier informing me i passed the test and they will proceed with my application to the next level.
just got another email confirming an oral interview slated for sat 17th august.
anybody in the house with ideas how their interview looks like?
How was it Joey82?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tglaz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
@UGOCHUKWU3, Congrats!!! Was your test conducted in Lagos?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Adesiji77: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
UGOCHUKWU3: i wrote on the 3rd of August & hv gotten an invite for interview,though i cnt say if everybody has bn invited

Congrats! May God remember us too..
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by UGOCHUKWU3: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2013
thanx,yes i wrote in lagos,chams ikeja,pls anybody in the house that have gotten a real salary range for the Job,will appreciate dat
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by darlingjoes(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Learnt the interview is in phases so those yet 2 receive any msg should keep their finger cross and pray.

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by konti(f): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please is there anyone who wrote in abuja that has heard anything
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by izufrank: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=darlingjoes]Learnt the interview is in phases so those yet 2 receive any msg should keep their finger cross and pray. [/quote

Good to know that, my mind told me that and just read this from you now, it is well with us bro.

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tesie(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=izufrank][/quote]

Learnt the interview is in phases so those yet 2 receive any msg should keep their finger cross and pray. [/quote

Good to know that, my mind told me that and just read this from you now, it is well with us bro.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by lekeontop: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
For those who did the interview, please share your experiences.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tglaz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
CADBURY!!! Kindly wrap up this process and let us know what's next. This suspense is getting more intense especially for those in Lagos. Thanks a bunch.(See the way I am expressing, as if cadbury guys involved in the exercise frequent this forum)

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by whitestone204: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Joey82: Got an email from Cadbury earlier informing me i passed the test and they will proceed with my application to the next level.
just got another email confirming an oral interview slated for sat 17th august.
anybody in the house with ideas how their interview looks like?
kindly share ur experience with us

2 Likes

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
whitestone204:
kindly share ur experience with us

it was very ok.
i have attented lots of interviews right from my trainee days but i must confess this was the most brief interview i ever had.
the panel was 2 hr guys and the sales director (3 people in total).
this means there wont be any 'mago mago' as the sales director already knows the caliber of people he's looking for. (he is not even a nigerian)
the sales director did all the on the job question asking and we were soon at a level the hr guys could not catch up.
questions centered on what u currently do and how it fits into what they are looking for.
the hr guys only asked whether i could drive, the salary range i was looking at, they mentioned location i'd like to work and whether i could drive and whether i have a driver's licence.
it took 10mins max and i was out.
nobody spent more than 10mins while i was there at the interview.
and we were well over 20, mostly form lagos though, some from abj and kd.
i didnt meet any rivers and owerri.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tglaz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Joey82, Congrats! From your description of the interview exercise, it sounds promising. Such interview always entail those kind of questions. We remain hopeful, as God will settle us ultimately. Cheers to success.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by JonCina(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks bros J! Mine is tomorrow. God will show us HIS favour again. Just entered from ph where i took my test.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Joe82
You are very correct. The interview was the shortest I have ever witnessed. The only snag was my professional qualification. The sales director was a bit sceptical if I could do the job with 2 professional qualifications. I learnt that they want to take quite a number of people but mostly in the north and eastern part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by whitestone204: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Joey82:

it was very ok.
i have attented lots of interviews right from my trainee days but i must confess this was the most brief interview i ever had.
the panel was 2 hr guys and the sales director (3 people in total).
this means there wont be any 'mago mago' as the sales director already knows the caliber of people he's looking for. (he is not even a nigerian)
the sales director did all the on the job question asking and we were soon at a level the hr guys could not catch up.
questions centered on what u currently do and how it fits into what they are looking for.
the hr guys only asked whether i could drive, the salary range i was looking at, they mentioned location i'd like to work and whether i could drive and whether i have a driver's licence.
it took 10mins max and i was out.
nobody spent more than 10mins while i was there at the interview.
and we were well over 20, mostly form lagos though, some from abj and kd.
i didnt meet any rivers and owerri.
I wish u success my broda.i'm schedule for wednesday.what's d salary range for this position?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by UGOCHUKWU3: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thank you guys for sharing,pls what is the salary range for the position,
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2013
UGOCHUKWU3: Thank you guys for sharing,pls what is the salary range for the position,

that's the challenge, there is hardly any information on the salary range.
i even got the number of one of the reps but he couldnt tell me anything tangible.
he however said it is negotiable for experience hire.
which means u can be on the same cadre but some may be earning more.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2013
JonCina: Thanks bros J! Mine is tomorrow. God will show us HIS favour again. Just entered from ph where i took my test.

so, how did it go?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by onojemmayahoo: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2013
Hi all,
Please any current update on this Cadbury test of 3rd August,2013? are they still inviting for the interview or is closed,kindly give update if you can.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by xtanburg: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ everyone and @Calculus12: Please kindly assist.... I have just been invited for an aptitude test and Work Based competence test at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Please, I know you've had a previous invite and experience with them. Please kindly assist with what to really focus and prepare for, as I have been invited for a test on Sales. Urgent please, as my assessment is slated for next week. Please kindly assist.... Anticipating you kind response. Thank you

Please to all in this forum, Kindly assist if you've had prior experience taking Flour Mills test at their head office at Apapa Lagos. Thank you
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hello house
Please, Cadbury has started calling for medicals. I hope others have been called?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2013
xtanburg: @ everyone and @Calculus12: Please kindly assist.... I have just been invited for an aptitude test and Work Based competence test at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Please, I know you've had a previous invite and experience with them. Please kindly assist with what to really focus and prepare for, as I have been invited for a test on Sales. Urgent please, as my assessment is slated for next week. Please kindly assist.... Anticipating you kind response. Thank you

Please to all in this forum, Kindly assist if you've had prior experience taking Flour Mills test at their head office at Apapa Lagos. Thank you

Is this your first invite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Mantledox Logistics Ltd / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.