Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) (17896 Views)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / jj / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2013
Yaasir: Hello house
Please, Cadbury has started calling for medicals. I hope others have been called?

Congrats.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Is this your first invite?
@Xtanburg. I have not written Flour Mills test before, but i could tell you, if its a sales test, the questions are all going to be about sales. However each business has its own sales strategy and area of focus based on specific industry. If u dont have experience in sales or have been trained in sales in the past you made find the questions difficult. Sales Test comparatively are piece of cakes if you have the knowledge, unlike Engineering, Law, etc. Just take your time to study hard, seek information from people who are experienced, am sure you'll do fine. cheers.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 12:37am On Aug 24, 2013
Please, Cadbury has started calling for medicals. I hope others have been called?
I also got a call for the medicals. @ yaasir, we'll probably meet on Monday. Congrats to all that got the invite.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 3:11am On Aug 24, 2013
@delis,
Mine is 8:30am on Monday. In any case we are going to meet. We wil surely get the job by God's grace. Congrats!!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 24, 2013

rdm position right?
congrats
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Yaasir: @delis,
Mine is 8:30am on Monday. In any case we are going to meet. We wil surely get the job by God's grace. Congrats!!!

congrats guys.
did they contact by call or email.
still hoping to hear from them.

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by sputos(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2013
it is assumed that those who were not called did not pass the test but they should at least send a failure message to us so we can take our minds off the job. mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
I was called. The guy said they don't want to send mail in order not to cause issue between me and my employer.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by onojemmayahoo: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
Congrats to those of you invited,any info from you guys wether they will still call others? its like they are calling people in batches abi?
Yaasir,calculus 12,delbisi how far?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yaasir: I was called. The guy said they don't want to send mail in order not to cause issue between me and my employer.

got a call from them earlier in the day.
mine is scheduled for tuesday 8:30am
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2013
onojemma@yahoo.:
Congrats to those of you invited,any info from you guys wether they will still call others? its like they are calling people in batches abi?

I am fine o.

I think the vacancy is filled already and the process over.

Maybe there might be other opportunities later on but for now I think the process is over.

Congratulations to the guys who made it. Don't forget to confirm the package here. smiley
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
onojemma@yahoo.:
Onojemma@yahoo. I really dont know if they will still call others. But then i dont know if you attend the interview. If i were you, i would follow calaculus12's advise. cheers.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by nkunaira: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello peeps,
Congrats to those of us called for medicals....fr us dat hv nt bin calld,let's jst kip an open mind n continue to search in other areas...
Meanwhile,I jst got an invyt fr waec aptitude test on the 29th @ abj(examinations officer)...any one with info on wat waec qstns wld luk like?
ChEerz!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2013
@delbisi
Are you at Cadbury office now? Pls, stand up for recognition. Lol. Just want to see my online friend live!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2013
Yaasir: @delbisi
Are you at Cadbury office now? Pls, stand up for recognition. Lol. Just want to see my online friend live!!

pls can u find out from the hr ppl wats up wit d mgt trainees? pls...wld really appreciate
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2013
@ifycyril
I asked the guy and what he told me was the 2 programs (experience and mgt trainee) are both ongoing but they would like to complete the experience hire probably by next week so that they can concentrate more on the entry level. The whole process for the experience hire will most likely end next week? What stage of the recruitment are you now?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2013
Yaasir: @ifycyril
I asked the guy and what he told me was the 2 programs (experience and mgt trainee) are both ongoing but they would like to complete the experience hire probably by next week so that they can concentrate more on the entry level. The whole process for the experience hire will most likely end next week? What stage of the recruitment are you now?

we havent heard from em since d test...no result
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2013
@ yasir thanks very much..tot as much dat dey prolly wantd to finish wit u guys b4 attending to the trainees...congrats and all the best
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yaasir: @ifycyril

are u guys through?
hw did it go?
anything special asides the meds?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Joey82
We are thru with the medics and it was trully comprehensive. We were told that everything about the medicals would be concluded this week so that successful candidates can meet the HR manager next (formality though). We are just praying for the best. The remaining people will complete their medics latest 2moro.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yaasir: @Joey82
We are thru with the medics and it was trully comprehensive. We were told that everything about the medicals would be concluded this week so that successful candidates can meet the HR manager next (formality though). We are just praying for the best. The remaining people will complete their medics latest 2moro.

thank u for the prompt response.
will be having mine 2morrow.
my problem is they just have to find a way of refunding my flight ticket this time o.
all the best man.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by JonCina(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Joey82,
did he finally take you to his boss? if yes, were you re-imbursed?
Hope your flight back was good?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2013
smileymedicals concluded. fingers crossed,waiting for finals. employment letter things. with the trend of things. employment letter should be ready by next week.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Anybody else got a call from cadbury that their medicals is OK?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
@delbisi
Have you got any response from them and when? I did mine on Monday but yet to hear from them.
Thank you.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
JonCina: @Joey82,
did he finally take you to his boss? if yes, were you re-imbursed?
Hope your flight back was good?
my flight was good
his boss was not on sit o.

delbisi: Anybody else got a call from cadbury that their medicals is OK?

delbisi, looks like u are ahead of the game o.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by jinxxx: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
My interview session seemed fantastic. I wondr y I wasn't called for medicals shocked
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2013
@Jinxxx
I don't think the interview has much bearing on the final selection for medicals. It is more of suitability for a particular location. Like we all heard that they have spaces only in the North and Southeast, it means that some of us already based in the north will have an edge there not necessary cos we did better but cos we are familiar with the terrain. Most peeps from Lagos will most likely compete for spaces in the East and Jos. Lets assume your likely location is now Jos and your present location is Lagos, somebody that is presently working or has worked in Jos may have an edge when the 2 of you goes head to head. Just keep up the fighting spirit. God will surely provide a better one.
Meanwhile, has anybody heard form them concerning the last medicals?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=Yaasir]@delbisi
Have you got any response from them and when? I did mine on Monday but yet to hear from them.
Thank you.[/quote
I got the call Thursday morning that my medical result is out and OK. I wish they will call you guys asap ooo. the earlier they call you guys the earlier the offer letter will come out. best wishes @ Yaasir
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Cadbury has started calling for final stage after the completion of medical test. Best of luck to Thurber have been called. At least they can start the entry level process now.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Cadbury at last!!!! I have signed my offer letter. The resumption date is 7th October. A big thank you everybody for your prayers and contribution.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yaasir: Cadbury at last!!!! I have signed my offer letter. The resumption date is 7th October. A big thank you everybody for your prayers and contribution.

congratulations! !!! now its our turn...God willing,we shall meet...all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / My Npower Portal Is Displaying This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.