Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) (17900 Views)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / jj / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
how is d renumeration and general package?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by kaka88: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yaasir: Cadbury at last!!!! I have signed my offer letter. The resumption date is 7th October. A big thank you everybody for your prayers and contribution.

CONGRATS!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by lekeontop: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Congrats Yaasir
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
The package is fixed and it's around 3m. For me, it's far less than what I'm earning at the moment but the prospect of sales job and the zeal to leave banking made me to accept the offer. Everything looks promising at the moment. Moreso, the HR director is such a nice person and a motivator.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by EMWILL: 2:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Got my own letter on Sept. 4th. Total total annual package is N3.2 million. The job has a lot of prospect coupled with the international exposure one would benefit from and leverage upon since they have offices worldwide. I thank God all the same.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by EMWILL: 3:12am On Sep 07, 2013
Resumption date is 7th October and location for now is Lagos. Thanx to everyone that has contributed on this thread right from its inception. Mondalez ( that's the global name), here I come.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by waterfas: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
EMWILL: Resumption date is 7th October and location for now is Lagos. Thanx to everyone that has contributed on this thread right from its inception. Mondalez ( that's the global name), here I come.
CONGRATULATIONS, WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by egubere: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Congrats yaasir..
Yaasir: The package is fixed and it's around 3m. For me, it's far less than what I'm earning at the moment but the prospect of sales job and the zeal to leave banking made me to accept the offer. Everything looks promising at the moment. Moreso, the HR director is such a nice person and a motivator.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2013
Yaasir: The package is fixed and it's around 3m. For me, it's far less than what I'm earning at the moment but the prospect of sales job and the zeal to leave banking made me to accept the offer. Everything looks promising at the moment. Moreso, the HR director is such a nice person and a motivator.

EMWILL: Got my own letter on Sept. 4th. Total total annual package is N3.2 million. The job has a lot of prospect coupled with the international exposure one would benefit from and leverage upon since they have offices worldwide. I thank God all the same.

Congratulations guys!!!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by egubere: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2013
When will dey call graduate trainee

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
That's roughly 200/250 grand per month, right?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ishilove: That's roughly 200/250 grand per month, right?

It depends on a number of factors but you can safely assume that.

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Omaha: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Any info from owerri center
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by EMWILL: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Owerri Centre ke? They are through wit everythin 4 RWD. Guess trainees would be next.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce / 290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Mantledox Logistics Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.