Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) (17899 Views)

Cadbury Recruitment Process 2013 (Management Trainee) / jj / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
aodis:

So what was it for? The test we did on the 3rd? Did u also get that of access?

I believe the texts were sent in error. Yes, I got that for Access too.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Calculus12:

I believe the texts were sent in error. Yes, I got that for Access too.

So since u later got the one for interview, we. Could conclude that the error message was for the interview and not test, prnding the time we get another SMS for the interview?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
aodis:

So since u later got the one for interview, we. Could conclude that the error message was for the interview and not test, prnding the time we get another SMS for the interview?

I didn't get the sms for interview.

I called them a moment ago and they said the messages sent were in error and that they are yet to send any sms for interview. The operator also said that cadbury would be the one to contact those who were successful directly.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by olaifabayo: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ugochukwu, can u pls give some details of the interview venue and date?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Got an email from Cadbury earlier informing me i passed the test and they will proceed with my application to the next level.
just got another email confirming an oral interview slated for sat 17th august.
anybody in the house with ideas how their interview looks like?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Joey82: Got an email from Cadbury earlier informing me i passed the test and they will proceed with my application to the next level.
just got another email confirming an oral interview slated for sat 17th august.
anybody in the house with ideas how their interview looks like?

Congrats!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Calculus12:

Congrats!

thank u.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by youdontknowme: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2013

Who else got the invite?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by UGOCHUKWU3: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Joey82.Pls there is clarification i ll need from you,was the e-mail addressed to u specifically,pls let me know,tanx
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by darlingjoes(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
How come people are receiving invite for interview while i got two invite for text for past test on the in the name of error is well oooo
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
UGOCHUKWU3: @Joey82.Pls there is clarification i ll need from you,was the e-mail addressed to u specifically,pls let me know,tanx

it wasnt sent specifically to me.
looks like to an undisclosed group of people.

darlingjoes: How come people are receiving invite for interview while i got two invite for text for past test on the in the name of error is well oooo

invite for interview is sent by cadbury itself.
the test invite u got was an error message from the guys that conducted the test.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think the SMS were sent in error. I got an invitation from Cadbury for the interview. My interview is on the 19th of august. It was sent directly by Cadbury.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Am guessing its only the RDM guys dat got the invites
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by ElvisD: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
since those guys that received the text messages sent in error were also invited for interview, they will definitely invite others.

God has done it

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2013
ifycyril: Am guessing its only the RDM guys dat got the invites

Sorry wats RDM?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2013
aodis:

Sorry wats RDM?

Retail Dev. Manager
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aladdinman: 4:16am On Aug 14, 2013
Hi guys, I got the 2 sms too and immediately I called dragnet. I was told to ignore them. That it was due to system error. Though, I am still expecting to hear from Cadbury. It is well.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tripleow: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello NLers. For those of you that got the interview invites, where did you do your test, and where's the interview holding? Any idea if its being done according to zones like the tests?

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Yaasir(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2013
I did mine in kaduna but the interview is scheduled for Lagos. The interview invite indicates "RDM /WDM". so, I guess it will be together but you may have the option of selecting one.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by bishopdotun: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Has anyone who did the test in Lagos received invitation for interview?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Joey82(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2013
triple ow: Hello NLers. For those of you that got the interview invites, where did you do your test, and where's the interview holding? Any idea if its being done according to zones like the tests?

did test @abuja.
interview in lagos.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by nkunaira: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hi guys,I also gt d access n cadbury sms wch wr sent in error....for those of us dat wrote in Imo,has anybdy gtn d email or sms fr d interview frm cadbury?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by UGOCHUKWU3: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
I wrote in lagos at chams,so believe the invite cuts across,all the best to all
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tglaz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Congrats and best of luck to the guys going for the next phase of the recruitment process. For the guys that wrote in Lagos and other states awaiting the invite, keep your hope yet alive and your patience should not nose-dive as the best is reserved for the last. Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by sputos(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please everyone in the house, Is there anyone who did the Cadbury test on 3rd August and did not get any mistake text about Preferred centre for Access Test and Cadbury test.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by iykizzle: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please guys has any1 gotten an invite text for those who wrote @ Benin?..
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by aodis: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Those dat got error messages has anyone been sent an invite for interview?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by izufrank: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
aodis: Those dat got error messages has anyone been sent an invite for interview?

House, i wrote in Imo on the 3rd, got the two error massages, but yet to recieve interrview invite. God is on the throne. Any one like me?
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2013
izufrank:

House, i wrote in Imo on the 3rd, got the two error massages, but yet to recieve interrview invite. God is on the throne. Any one like me?

Same here!
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hi, Guys I got the interview invite from cadbury as well. I am however, curious about their salary range, I understand that Retail/Wholesale Development Manager is an experience position. anybody with useful information should please post. thanks.
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by delbisi: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Anybody with useful information with about this interview please communicate. thanks guys. delbisi69@gmail.com
Re: Cadbury Recruitment (Retail & Wholesale Development Manager) by tglaz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
@delbisi, Congrats on your next level invite. Did you write your test in Lagos on the 3rd of August? Congrats once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Update From Workforce / 290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.