Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) (56371 Views)

Lover Sets His Girlfriend, Friend Ablaze (pictures) / Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by daddymuna: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2013
hmm ordinary girlfriend.even If na she buy buy the car dash the guy
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by joshuapharm(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2013
The only reason I won't kill her is if shez dead already.. Girls sha!!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ritux: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2013
But come to think of it, won't that house go up in flames as well?

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: still the same thing.after commiting the act,she will take off.reminds me of a girl in unilag that caught her boyfriend cheating.she acted like she has forgiven him and moved on,only to disappear with his certificates and house documents including his car keys.the guy went to her parents house to threaten fire and brimstone,luckily for the parents,they quickly involved the soildier who was the mothers younger brother and made
sure the guy stayed clear of the old couple and stopped threatening them.eventually the girl was found,see begging.he couldnt even move further in life for a very long time.i nor know say man fit humble like that.he prostrated and the guys siblings begged before she released it.all this guys that like feeling like they are the only ones that are smart and can eat their cake and have it ehen cheesy
una never jam una grandma cheesy 8-)
Now ,that is my kind of girl,God ilove what she did. Infact I love her.
Andd I keep saying, u have the freewillto cheat,but pleaaaasee.don't let me catch you.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Toecynne(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2013
Mehn.. I wil meet Odi Dollars.. To change her Into hard currency.. Den am off to by a new RANGE ROVER SPORT.. I Stil lov ha sha..
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2013
May be na she buy am.

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by amiskyberry(f): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2013
MRbrownJAY: i would accept it as part of the game..... and let the insurance company deal with it.
..if d car no con dey insured ni?? embarassed
MRbrownJAY: i would accept it as part of the game..... and let the insurance company deal with it.
..if d car no con dey insured ni??
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by azumi09(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
Its just so absurd, though to err is human but dis despicable act will just have to go unpunished.. Why did the guy cheat in the first place knowing fully well the state of his girlfriend's mind?.............................
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Templa(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2013
Was he her first luv? I mean did the guy disvirgin dis babe? I mean was he the first to rebete that cunt? I mean did he chisel her out first? If yes then dis na small tin. If no, he shud sue d babe and claim damages #endofstory
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by okennaM: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Billyonaire: I will let it burn to ashes then I will call it quits, then date her best friend and buy her friend a new Range Sport and buy myself a Bentley.
guy u suck ur mama breast at all? Ur babe set ur RR sports ablaze and u say u go quit her just like dat...... Though I go quit her but nna men she must buy RR sports for me b4 she go o.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2013
~Bluetooth:

That house will probably get touched soon as the fire spreads. Just get her arrested and charge her to court. Bribe the police, the judge and the prison officials so that she will rot in jail.

What a nice treatment to your girlfriend ?! Since she is crazy, i will allow the police lock her for one week. Then i will free her and quit the relationship.

It is obvious she doesnt know the value of money.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by ebirimonyinye(f): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Henry praise: (My pple say girl wen no get fear for her bf range rover SPORT 4 dat mata na either witch, ogbanje, or her papa na general for miltary or she hold knife wen she wan use stab u)

I will kiss her and tell her I love her after which, I will buy an old tortoise car(beetles) and we will drive in it to her dads birthday.

You have said it all.
But chai the babe no just try @ all sha. Her heart must be of stone, to even have thought of such.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by MrAboki: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2013
Surprisingly, wives cannot commit some of the atrocities 'girlfriends' do. It's high time 'girlfriends' knew that they're not wives. A girlfriend can never have the rights of a wife. If you cannot put up with that, why not leave or get married. My humble advice to guys: Get married and be stabilized.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by joshuapharm(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Oshiano: May be na she buy am.
So she'd burn the car she bought? Is that logical? Reasonable? When there is the break-up-and-give-me-my-keys method..
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by onuwaje(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Hehehe... I laff because only God knws what will happen!! Cos I will burn her also... WTF!.... Ma range rover?? Amma kill her!
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by isaiahethan: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2013
SpicyMimi: Btw whoever snapped this pic should ve been busy looking or fetching for water to put the fire out!

The person wey take picx no be fire service grin
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2013
I go immediately become CHIDI LLOYD, the "akpako master" grin

After I finish with her, she go know the difference between "six" and "half a dozen"

1 Like

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by MrAboki: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2013
I will just cry... Simple!!

Beat her for what?! It cant bring my jeep back.. I will just cry! cry like small baby!

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by duni04(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2013
mZ sleeq:
Now ,that is my kind of girl,God ilove what she did. Infact I love her.
Andd I keep saying, u have the freewillto cheat,but pleaaaasee.don't let me catch you.
because of wot? you're not married to someone and you want to start claiming boss over his life? Only desperate, hungry and temperamental gals do that kind of thing. If someone cheats on you while dating, think of it as a blessing in disguise and thank your stars there's no marriage yet, and not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Nna mehn, see business ooo. I for like import this ride as accidented car into naija come sell ooo
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by hisableplc(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2013
well this is funny a girlfriend and not a wife? well u reap wat u sow, there must be sth about the guy sha...behind the behind tinz. I have a white range for sale 7m this one is white and i fireproof tinz lol

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by KDULAR: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2013
Sue her, simple and also encourage the police to charge her. Responsible for your actions and the consequence(s)
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Riskymallam: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2013
Wallahi I can't wrap my head around this, trust me beating or doing any bodily damage to her would be the last thing on my mind. When my RR Sport is on "Fayaaaaa"

Its after a few hours when the gravity and enormity of the matter must have settled on me. Shocked to inactivity.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Rajosh(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2013
Blood money things on my mind. I go use her for money
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by carzola(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2013
If i say that picture is fake some people would give me a 1month ban.. So let me zip my mouth.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by chocoluv(f): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2013
pro01: Lol. It better be photoshop or something. . .otherwise, I guess this is what you get for involving yourself emotionally with these glorified runz girls in the name of 'relationship'.
Its not photoshop Oº°˚˚°ºO its for real N̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅ one poor Benin girl Oº°˚˚°ºO
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by amanda2013(f): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2013
drizzit: Now this is d story. The Guy got the girl Pregnant 3ce and he has bin askin her to abort but this is the 4th pregnancy and she said she won't abort it den the guy dis-appeared only for her to him with another girl and the girl is also pregnant for him. So did she do the right thing? I tire for this matter I no fit Judge
i wil burn hs house join rubbish. Ds gal nids to be congratulated and the guy? He shuld get lost

2 Likes

Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2013
mz kanye: Mhen karma just served him what he deserves..guys dnt even cheat cos dey want to, dey cheat cos its in dere DNA..I wldnt dare set d jeep ablaze I will just talk to him bou it!!plus love isn't made 4 a single soul!
dis is sum1 who is trying to undastand.Sum facts are dat men dat sleeps wit an outsid e mistress are happy men and dey always care alot 4 their wifes and their household,4giv me to say at some point they make the best husbands.But if u have a sad,angry type 4 a husband,the ones dat beats their wifes almost Evrytym,suspect him,thr are big chances dat he his NOT a cheat...!So ladies its up to u 2 choose.
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by anulaxad(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Pipsland78: This is really mean and heartless of her, what a waste. The girl needs proper thrashing.

I guess the insurance company will pay for it though so long the vehicle is insured.

This is nigeria mate. WHAT INSURANCE?
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by chocoluv(f): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2013
If I be the guy I go skin her and give a life mark,her generation Wℓ̊ℓℓ ask Ψђɑ̤̥̈̊Ŧ happened. If we do background check now,them go poor pass church rat for there house Oº°˚˚°ºO
Re: Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2013
No way i will touch her. I will sue her for damages amounting to 50 million. Naira which she will. Be given 3 weeks to provide or face 13 years in jail. Then i'll file a restraining order which will make her pay a fee of 100k if shes ever a meter close to me anywhere, then i'll. Break up with her and date her best-friend while i buy a new range with her bestfriend sitting. Next to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison Kidnapped, Cries, Says He's Leaving Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.