Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You (5332 Views)

When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? / Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? / Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
when you think you have seen the dumbest post ever.............................

someone comes along...............................

and surprise you
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by comrChris(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
[quote
author=smothly]for ur listening ears,i will complain cos i don't throw
my body at anyhow person[/quote]

liar na so una gode form wetin una nobi 4 dis forum,hmmm gurls n forming
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Merkki(f): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
This OP is a certified bitchhh. She seeks for attention and acts all-righteous.

Cut it off girl, we know the real you. Bloody dolty girl with the widest and wildest vayjayjay. The guys won't even touch you with a long rope. Too fugly beyond redemption.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Merkki: This OP is a certified bitchhh. She seeks for attention and acts all-righteous.

Cut it off girl, we know the real you. Bloody dolty girl with the widest and wildest vayjayjay. The guys won't even touch you with a long rope. Too fugly beyond redemption.
I like your signature
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Merkki(f): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
I like your signature
Thank you sir
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by NNMUU(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Merkki: This OP is a certified bitchhh. She seeks for attention and acts all-righteous.

It seems this beef started a long time ago
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Merkki(f): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
NNMUU:

It seems this beef started a long time ago
Huh?
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by NNMUU(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Merkki:
Huh?

Your comment to the op........ Was quite harsh.
Una been get issues??
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Merkki(f): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
NNMUU:

Your comment to the op........ Was quite harsh.
Una been get issues??
Oh really? I just hate pretenders. That's all.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by NNMUU(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
Merkki:
Oh really? I just hate pretenders. That's all.

What if she's not pretending??
There may be some really strange set of people like this in existence.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Merkki(f): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
NNMUU:

What if she's not pretending??
There may be some really strange set of people like this in existence.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2013

i know some pvssies can be wide especially after certain amount of rods has passed through and a baby's head as big as the OPs' but a wild pVssy!!!............if a good girl has a pvssy which is a baby cat, then a bad girl has a cub, which is a baby lion, a wild animal...am i right? well i guess we learn every day
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by homiben(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Local gals on rampage o... Nairaland don suffer... D likes of smothly shd b ignored... I bet she wud disrespect me if she sees this... Core Local gal
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by kandiikane(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
I found it irritating when my ex sugar fada use to touch me especially when we dey for restaurant but I had to smile as if I loved it. grin
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
kandiikane: I found it irritating when my ex sugar fada use to touch me especially when we dey for restaurant but I had to smile as if I loved it. grin
lmao onuku
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Onilaa plz could we see ur pix pllzzz
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by segzicres(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Lol, pls free onila na. She is funny atleast cry grin
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by 3ace(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2013
nadia_SA:
Seconded!..
u can Lshockedshocked K but DO NOT TOUCH
But some still get irritated for if you look.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2013
3ace: But some still get irritated for if you look.
but its better then touching what doesn't belong to yah!
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by 3ace(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2013
nadia_SA: but its better then touching what doesn't belong to yah!
I agree but what I'm saying is that some still get irritated when they discover you are looking at their endowments. I mean why expose them if you won't like males catching a glimpse
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Boll2010: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2013
homiben: Local gals on rampage o... Nairaland don suffer... D likes of smothly shd b ignored... I bet she wud disrespect me if she sees this... Core Local gal
I swear man!I was ltk wtf is smothly. Cuz she's was way too illiterate#no offence
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Kessythegeek(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Many will gladly open their teeth..lmao
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by laykhorn(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
dmcdad:
Hey what's up bruv? I hope you doing good. Its quite an age you know...
I'm good. Yeah! Academics has made me quite busy this days. How is life?
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
laykhorn:
I'm good. Yeah! Academics has made me quite busy this days. How is life?
LG
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Another possessed soul.....smh
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by DICKtator: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2013
onila: angry angry angry angry angry

like sometimes it really irritates the f0ck out of me

I am a loner in real life, love to be alone

wish thirty niggs can keep their hands off

DONT TOUCH ME!!

Why?

Cos you are easily aroused and you may c.um?

A LONER? undecided undecided undecided undecided

#TeamSayNoToWankin.g

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by forhereyesonly: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Kingstaplus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fizboy:
bia dis ugly girl wetin u dey form sef?
you dy mind am?, na her type dy give freely

Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / Most Ignored / Pics Of The Lady Hubby Stabs In Private Part For Alleged Sleeping With Sales Rep