Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You (5333 Views)

When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? / Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? / Dont U Feel Ashamed When U Bring An Elephant As A Wife From A Western Cuntry? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: you just told me to cut the crap and its a very big insult on my personality,anyway am very sorry for calling you animal

Dictionary meaning...
Crap: Obscene word for unacceptable behaviour.

Where lies the insult on your personality if putting in an unacceptable behaviour at this time of the day despite the fact that he treaded upon you first?

I think we should learn to be slow in acting sometimes so we don't regret what damage we might tend to cause along the line.

It pays to be able to endure and overlook people even when they are fiercely against us.

Anywayz, do have a blessed day.

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by mcdreeezy: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]A lot of pple are dreamers on NL, well datz wat hapuns on a faceless forum. Pple dnt want 2 be realistic anymore, only jux a few peepx here. I hardly comment on NL, I jux come, read posts and comments (some hilarious comments grin ) and I go. But I wonder the kind of body one has dat he/she wil be selectin who to touch him/her or not. I can undastand if gals dnt want 2 be touched but guys Hmm undecided
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Philipmems(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2013
op this is for you

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Fizboy(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: let's see ur pics gorilla
I bet u dnt want to see my pics cus u wld so fall in love..Sweery stop all this ur forming oh or u would die single

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Lovebond34(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2013
Followin d sharia war...plz smoothly nd dmcad kip it up..@op wetin una dy form sf? Beyonce abi rihana? Mtchw
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Cabsso(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Same here too... Feel irritated when being touched by an unknown girl. It pisses me off...
LWKM OO
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by NNMUU(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2013
Sister Onila is gradually coming out of the Closet.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by nikkyshyne(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad, why the lecture? lol. You were being sarcastic when you responded to smothly honest opinion. You called for whatever actions she might have taken.

No vex you here?

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2013
^^^^ You don't get it. I think that was a misconception on her side. I only tried to make her see that there is no reason for the e-fight. Personally, I don't feel its right to start exchanging words (especially insulting ones) with anyone irrespective of what the person does. Was that the sarcasm?

Well, I no vex at all. If I vex u think say I go respond in such mild and calm way after calling me an animal? Nope! Besides, I know how to get along with everyone cause I am always ready to be the humble one.

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Fizboy: I bet u dnt want to see my pics cus u wld so fall in love..Sweery stop all this ur forming oh or u would die single
see who's talking,u will be d one to die single. Mumu gorilla
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Fizboy: I detest ugly girls touching me nd I dnt any random chic 4 no reason cus am 2 precious to behold *wink*
na so u fyn reach??
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Fizboy(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: see who's talking,u will be d one to die single. Mumu gorilla
sorry dear i dont batter words with ugly girls..

Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by IAMBREEZY: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2013
I feel irritated when a very ugly girl touch me.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Fizboy(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Harbosede02: na so u fyn reach??
the thing sef tire me oh
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Suprises: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: see who's talking,u will be d one to die single. Mumu gorilla
Don't mind that guy...U be correct babe tongue
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2013
Fizboy: sorry dear i dont batter words with ugly girls..
shut that gutter you call mouth
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by segzicres(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Smothly, you don't sound like a babe. You must be an agbero. Fighting with everyone that posts their opinion on the thread. Get yourself together and direct your aggression at the right people or places.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Onila i don't understand you. You signature says 'training the next generation of nigerian girls to be virgins'. How good a virgin trainer are u?when virtually all ur topics are always bout s.ex, s.ex and more s.ex talks. If i intend maintaining my virginity and i have you as an adviser, i would fail woefully in the attempt! angry
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
i will feel irritated if there's no chemistry between me and the guy. And its only my bf dat is even allowed dat priviledge
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Fizboy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
segzi cres: Smothly, you don't sound like a babe. You must be an agbero. Fighting with everyone that posts their opinion on the thread. Get yourself together and direct your aggression at the right people or places.
don't mind d ugly agbero its typically their nature
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Adamskuty(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2013
onila: angry angry angry angry angry

like sometimes it really irritates the f0ck out of me

I am a loner in real life, love to be alone

wish thirty niggs can keep their hands off

DONT TOUCH ME!!
hahahha! Mumu grin whether u like it or not someone must bang u,u hear? cheesy
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Adamskuty(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
NNMUU:

But sister you never answer the question.
If na whizkid or Davido touch you.. You go complain??
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by hourlarwharley(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Adamskuty: hahahha! Mumu grin whether u like it or not someone must bang u,u hear? cheesy
Lol abeg help me tell her, somebody must lick her Piston o.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by laykhorn(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Animal? For advising you to stop exchanging words with someone? Smh

Thanks anywayz
^^^I like your show of maturity.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by laykhorn(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Animal? For advising you to stop exchanging words with someone? Smh

Thanks anywayz
^^^I like your show of maturity. this is what I call being cool
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2013

DONT TOUCH ME!!

You have the lesbia n tendency!

Go get a girlfriend! You will feel better.

Meanwhile how do you manage conji! By using your fingers undecided
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by dmcdad: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
laykhorn:
^^^I like your show of maturity. this is what I call being cool
Hey what's up bruv? I hope you doing good. Its quite an age you know...
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
smothly: I only feels irritated when am being touched by unknown guy.
yegbe! u go fear comprehension na *grabs gbagaunproof*
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by tomzman: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2013

DONT TOUCH ME!!
Hmmm, madam virgin at it again.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by tomzman: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2013

DONT TOUCH ME!!
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
For once I agree with Onila. From Mushin, Ketu, Alaba to Yaba down to Balogun, they are every where always trying to touch or hold the opposite sex.

It is infinitely irritating especially if you imagine where their hands must have been to.

I wonder why the national assembly hasn't put a ban to such inappropriate touching. It is a veiled sexual harassment.
Re: Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You by Smart9(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
dmcdad:
Same here too... Feel irritated when being touched by an unknown girl. It pisses me off...

Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? / Female Friend Opens Door While Dressing!