Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44479 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by emmalexabl(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
yetunsbay: c inferiority stil dey speak sm1 else lang wen its difficult to alter a sentence on urz.Tnk God igbo lang is irrelevant to yoruba

And i say it once again.,you be omo ale jati jati..
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: he is not scraming and he is not shutting up :/ who are you to tell him that :/ see what i am talking about the ibos anywhere they are,he has just displayed his domineering traits,who will scram for you and who will shut up,you carry fire for head :/ even if you do,na me shewa,sena go help you remove am

goo go go go go we dont wat you,na by force shocked singing the chorus used to drive the ibos away *ese, ese o, ese o,ewa malo * translation- thank you for your good work,oya be going 8-)

dont forget that that is the song that will be sung on your day of forceful eviction,children will be clapping and singing for you as the law enforcements are bundling you into the lorry to dump you peeps,mark my words grin

remember i told one of you people that fashola will employ the law enforcement agents to curb your excesses,did it not happen.yorubas say if an elder says something and it doesnt happen or manifest in the morning,it will manifest at night,wowowowowow go,the one you don do for lagos don do,eloo :p8-)grin

Dude are you slow or what?

Usual rant as usual...

The Police and the Army (under direct order from the military commanders), are there to maintain PEACE and ORDER... So try AGAIN. Peace and order means that Ladipo is back to business and baba should go to court if he has any right... haba is that fight?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
shymexx: Just throw a few bulldozers there and destroy the darn place for a massive shopping centre.

Or nuke it and get over with. undecided
exactly,just the way he ejected those in mafoluku and sealed their shops and houses.its only violence/force that is the language they understand and of course fashola has all that at his disposal grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: exactly,just the way he ejected those in mafoluku and sealed their shops and houses.its only violence/force that is the language they understand and of course fashola has all that at his disposal grin

Exactly.

I'm sure you heard about the ASPAMDA debacle, why did he not kick them out? Your Fashola was kicked out and finally backed DOWN because ASPAMDA was armed both legally and politically..
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Dude are you slow or what?

Usual rant as usual...

The Police and the Army (under direct order from the military commanders), are there to maintain PEACE and ORDER... So try AGAIN. Peace and order means that Ladipo is back to business and baba should go to court if he has any right... haba is that fight?
;Dwhy is it that you dont have any other chorus other than 'ranting' apparently your arguement lacks substance.please who are the law enforcement agents responsible or loyal to or obeys command,your father right grin

try again cheesy i should be the one asking you whether you are a reeeetard :p8-)grin

ehen lest i forget,if you want to start shedding tears,let me know so i can bring a basin for you so you can fill up the basin with your tears shocked:o8-)
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Therein lies our MAJOR problem,

Reasons why I would like our leaders to tackle these issues head on because this is very unacceptable. Though I blame my Igbo brothers for building their markets there, if they listened to Ojukwu, so many of these mistakes wouldn't have happened. This is what you get when you don't listen.

I totally disagree with you. grin grin grin

The problem is not Igbos have come to invest and make a better life for themselves in Lagos and other places, but their inability to overcome their pride and inferiority complex which they usually mask with false bravado.

Now Manny, how come Igbos have a problem in every place they populate? For example they are vilified in SA, Kenya, Indonesia, China, Malaysia etc etc.

Now Yorubas and Ibos have always had a suspicious love-hate relationship but we have always tried to be civil with you. After the civil war, most ibos returned to their property in Lagos, but when you decide to disregard our customary laws and have this false sense of part ownership of our land- then it becomes very problematic grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: ;Dwhy is it that you dont have any other chorus other than 'ranting' apparently your arguement lacks substance.please who are the law enforcement agents responsible or loyal to or obeys command,your father right grin

try again cheesy i should be the one asking you whether you are a reeeetard :p8-)grin

ehen lest i forget,if you want to start shedding tears,let me know so i can bring a basin for you so you can fill up the basin with your tears shocked:o8-)

Usual and useless rants as usual.

If Fashola abuses his power, the oga @ the top will override it... PERIOD, Case closed.

Leave the bs to who's interested.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

I totally disagree with you. grin grin grin

The problem is not Igbos have come to invest and make a better life for themselves in Lagos and other places, but their inability to overcome their pride and inferiority complex which they usually mask with false bravado.

Now Manny, how come Igbos have a problem in every place they populate? For example they are vilified in SA, Kenya, Indonesia, China, Malaysia etc etc.

Now Yorubas and Ibos have always had a suspicious love-hate relationship but we have always tried to be civil with you. After the civil war, most ibos returned to their property in Lagos, but when you decide to disregard our customary laws and have this false sense of part ownership of our land- then it becomes very problematic grin grin grin grin

As for the first paragraph, it does even make sense because it's not valid, so no need of addressing that

second paragraph, Nigerians are vilified and mocked, every ethnic group has brought a bad name to Nigeria so please save me the cut and bull story-- no offense.

Where was your customary laws when Paramo venture was doling out leases to the traders? Why wasn't it specified? Exactly the same reason was why people at ASPAMDA complex left Lagos market during Tinubu regime. The land where ASPAMDA sits was leased for 99years, signed and approved by Tinubu. For this same "customary laws", they leased DIRECTLY from the state govt to avert this type of crisis.

I would respect your laws if you include it or make it known during the contract NOT after, then you impose on me... PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Exactly.

I'm sure you heard about the ASPAMDA debacle, why did he not kick them out? Your Fashola was kicked out and finally backed DOWN because ASPAMDA was armed both legally and politically..
yea right,you must feel fulfilled right?cheesy little did you know he was adviced to back off or you think if he wanted to fight the case to the end,he will not win.dey there dey deceieve yourself
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: yea right,you must feel fulfilled right?cheesy little did you know he was adviced to back off or you think if he wanted to fight the case to the end,he will not win.dey there dey deceieve yourself

Win? Did you say win?

You know how intelligent and stubborn your governor is, so a power at hand (TINUBU) asked him to stand down because Tinubu himself signed the lease papers approved by your own customary and monarchs.. So yes, he was gonna loose, it was certain. When you have a team of SANs just like yourself, and ASPAMDA is financially capable, I mean this is a complex with about 20,000 stores, what do you think?

So no worries bros, if your governor thinks he's right, let him enter ASPAMDA again, this time, the humiliation will be worse. grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Usual and useless rants as usual.

If Fashola abuses his power, the oga @ the top will override it... PERIOD, Case closed.

Leave the bs to who's interested.
you dont know more than rants,its like you just heard that word recently so its still sharkin you,i can understand grin

meanwhike be deceieving your self with oga at the top,little do you know that in the world of politics,there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies,they only have permanent interest,even the oga at the top youre bragging about is so stressed up,tensed and confused for him to dabble into state matters

your ignorance ehen grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Ninapha(f): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
One thing i love abt these yoruba /ibo difeerence threads is the exposure of the immense bitter heart against the igbos going by the insenitivity of comments by them.
Its all gud and and a gud lesson, no wonder they are called 'Alata' tnk God i listend to the advice of the elder to invest in the east. All igbos shd stop wasting time, come home. Even hausa are better atleast its the uneducated, unexposed almajiri bharams but when pple u believe are educated behave same way, just give up on them and do ur own things. Igboland is the place to be called home. Let fashola come to my office and insult me wit baba loja. Sabo masters!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: you dont know more than rants,its like you just heard that word recently so its still sharkin you,i can understand grin

meanwhike be deceieving your self with oga at the top,little do you know that in the world of politics,there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies,they only have permanent interest,even the oga at the top youre bragging about is so stressed up,tensed and confused for him to dabble into state matters

your ignorance ehen grin

Fountain of knowledge, if you have nothing worthwhile to say, I'd advice you shut it too.

You're the one shouting about bragging, I simply told you,

IF FASHOLA abuses his power, oga @ the top will override it...SIMPLE AND CASE CLOSED. grin grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ninapha: One thing i love abt these yoruba /ibo difeerence threads is the exposure of the immense bitter heart against the igbos going by the insenitivity of comments by them.
Its all gud and and a gud lesson, no wonder they are called 'Alata' tnk God i listend to the advice of the elder to invest in the east. All igbos shd stop wasting time, come home. Even hausa are better atleast its the uneducated, unexposed almajiri bharams but when pple u believe are educated behave same way, just give up on them and do ur own things. Igboland is the place to be called home. Let fashola come to my office and insult me wit baba loja. Sabo masters!
that is the point.is it not better to be a king in your home than being a second class citizen in another place where you are obviously not wanted yet you still force yourself on them for reasons best known to you.apparently fahola will not come to your office to tell you nonsense but when unwanted peeps stay in a place and begin to rub shoulders with their host,they will be checked and put in their place
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abegi time to go have lunch abi is it dinner and watch a good movie.. grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Fountain of knowledge, if you have nothing worthwhile to say, I'd advice you shut it too.

You're the one shouting about bragging, I simply told you,

IF FASHOLA abuses his power, oga @ the top will override it...SIMPLE AND CASE CLOSED. grin grin grin grin
fashola is too intelligent and smart to be over ridden by any confused bayelsan oga at the top,ndo :p 8-) EOD!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life: Abegi time to go have lunch abi is it dinner and watch a good movie.. grin grin
please do,because the more you blab,the more you appear like a raving,hungry lunatic :D8-)
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

As for the first paragraph, it does even make sense because it's not valid, so no need of addressing that

second paragraph, Nigerians are vilified and mocked, every ethnic group has brought a bad name to Nigeria so please save me the cut and bull story-- no offense.

Where was your customary laws when Paramo venture was doling out leases to the traders? Why wasn't it specified? Exactly the same reason was why people at ASPAMDA complex left Lagos market during Tinubu regime. The land where ASPAMDA sits was leased for 99years, signed and approved by Tinubu. For this same "customary laws", they leased DIRECTLY from the state govt to avert this type of crisis.

I would respect your laws if you include it or make it known during the contract NOT after, then you impose on me... PLEASE.

That is partly true but Igbos are the prime reason why Nigerians are vilified grin grin grin grin

There are four reasons why the International community have a problem with Nigeria:

1. Drug Peddling- Igbos are the indisputable champions at this

2. 419/fraud- mixed results between the ethnic groups but Igbos have a share of over 65%

3. Foreign Prostitution- Our Mid- west people thrive at this but Igbo are catching up fast

4. Corruption- this is where we have national collective responsibility

Essentially Igbos have contributed the Lion share of the negative image Nigeria has today. Too much get rich quick attitude without considering the implications.

As for your rambling about Paramo ventures, I think you do not even have the full facts to be able to make any definitive conclusion or statement. It is still early days and our government is sorting it out grin grin grin grin

Remember you are dealing with a very intelligent lawyer who has taught P.OBI a very steep lesson grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Policewoman(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
I give up.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: fashola is too intelligent and smart to be over ridden by any confused bayelsan oga at the top,ndo :p 8-) EOD!

Whatever floats your boat, after all, he had done it before, Fashola was the one who cried foul and appealed..lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

kulyie: please do,because the more you blab,the more you appear like a raving,hungry lunatic :D8-)

Coming from a decomposed, ravaged, slimy looking fuctard... nah, I'll pass grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by yetunsbay(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
emmalexabl:

And i say it once again.,you be omo ale jati jati..
really cnt blame u its inside blood...#find out wot.....celebrated fool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

That is partly true but Igbos are the prime reason why Nigerians are vilified grin grin grin grin

There are four reasons why the International community have a problem with Nigeria:

1. Drug Peddling- Igbos are the indisputable champions at this

2. 419/fraud- mixed results between the ethnic groups but Igbos have a share of over 65%

3. Foreign Prostitution- Our Mid- west people thrive at this but Igbo are catching up fast

4. Corruption- this is where we have national collective responsibility

Essentially Igbos have contributed the Lion share of the negative image Nigeria has today. Too much get rich quick attitude without considering the implications.

As for your rambling about Paramo ventures, I think you do not even have the full facts to be able to make any definitive conclusion or statement. It is still early days and our government is sorting it out grin grin grin grin

Remember you are dealing with a very intelligent lawyer who has taught P.OBI a very steep lesson grin grin grin grin

It ok to give yourself a good mark that you're doing well, until you provide hardcore validated evidence, as in raw data... no offense, this your breakdown is null/void. cool cool

Lol at still early, if Fashola would have done something, he would have done it now. Fashola is often hasty in reactions only to backpedal when its hot... A well known trait of his, but we're watching. It's about to be more than a week... hehe, i dey laff o
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Whatever floats your boat, after all, he had done it before, Fashola was the one who cried foul and appealed..lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coming from a decomposed, ravaged, slimy looking fuctard... nah, I'll pass grin grin grin
i dont know who is better between you and a victim of a rabid dog bittem,oya go and eat the apu you came to this world for cheesy
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Chinom(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
So many Ediotic comments from unintelligent and downright stoopid yoruba( non-lagosian) f00ls. The Army and police are just there to do there rightfull duties. No different from when they were drafted to the the Gani Square during the " Save Nigeria Group protests. As a matter of fact the police and military presence there means that Mr. Oki will never be accepted as the Babaoloja. He is incapacitated to carry out his duties.
The military men will only be there on a temporary basis, then it's back to business as usual. The traders at Ladipo are going nowhere and if Fashola wants to close the market down, he must provide an alternative market.
No big deal for police and Army men to be at Ladipo market. Go there tommorrow and you will not even notice the presence of the military men.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Btruth: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
FSU: This is a blessing in disguise. Time to think home. May be rough at first but will turn out okay later.

Meaning? .......

I hope you are not thinking what majority are thinking here in Europe? .

........lol
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: i dont know who is better between you and a victim of a rabid dog bittem,oya go and eat the apu you came to this world for cheesy

Anything is better than a rabies infected decomposing corpse such as you, I eat Akpu and damn good proud of it. Akpu gives you strength, Amala gives you sickness and damn that oily soup? That shitt gives you dizziness, knocks you the fucckk out...lol grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

It ok to give yourself a good mark that you're doing well, until you provide hardcore validated evidence, as in raw data... no offense, this your breakdown is null/void. cool cool

Lol at still early, if Fashola would have done something, he would have done it now. Fashola is often hasty in reactions only to backpedal when its hot... A well known trait of his, but we're watching. It's about to be more than a week... hehe, i dey laff o

This is very rich coming from an individual who has persistently failed to give any shred of evidence to back up any of his/her diatribe grin grin grin grin

What do you disprove out of all my assertions? grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola would have done something?? grin grin grin grin

You mistake us for some people who will go fight with knives and cutlass against an army- like 1967-1970?? grin grin grin grin

You will soon find out grin grin grin grin

As you are so say in America, the news might come to you fresh grin grin grin grin

My Americana Manny, how do you want us to deliver the bad news to you? grin grin grin grin

By the way I am enjoying "Isi Ewu" as I am replying you grin grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by classyS: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Awake9ja: these yorubas here online mocking the ibos pls can you come over to my middle beltan state and tell me why I should love you guys more above ibos.

ibos are always industrious and hard working and lover of their host community and contribute selflessly to their host community.
as much as I love one Nigeria I blv Fulani, Yoruba and hausas are the most hypothetical and destroyer of the one Nigeria they profess.

come on if you guys hate the ibos this much why did you fight along with us to bring them back?
even here in the middle belt and core north the ibos are not treated this way.

pls evil is evil and it pains me more that most of the yorubas here rejoicing are either Christian or muslim.
d truth well spoken,even if dey hate d ibos,dey suldnt av made it so obvious,yorubas u all just exposed wo u truely are
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Look dude, as much as I'm seriously not trying to get banned because I like my true "manny4life" identity, not that I care if I do get banned, I'm officially done with you because my foul mouth is about to return...

So I'm gonna stop this shitt with you, in three words

[size=18pt]KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.[/size]
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

This is very rich coming from an individual who has persistently failed to give any shred of evidence to back up any of his/her diatribe grin grin grin grin

What do you disprove out of all my assertions? grin grin grin grin grin

Fashola would have done something?? grin grin grin grin

You mistake us for some people who will go fight with knives and cutlass against an army- like 1967-1970?? grin grin grin grin

You will soon find out grin grin grin grin

As you are so say in America, the news might come to you fresh grin grin grin grin

My Americana Manny, how do you want us to deliver the bad news to you? grin grin grin grin

By the way I am enjoying "Isi Ewu" as I am replying you grin grin grin grin

Dude, all this rant would solve a thing... I'm supposed to be busy but this argument tied my day down.

Like I'm officially about to leave yall to knock yourselves out... Me sef wan go Bukom for DC to go enjoy my own isi ewu.. cool cool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by secretcerish: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
I kept having dis cringing feeling and pain in my heart as I read d kind of hatred ppl are spewing in this thread, to think this is the youth population exhibiting this manner of irrational hatred for people they don't have any personal issue with breaks my heart. You guys hav been so brainwahsed that you only need to hear anoda tribe's name metioned to start hating! I pity Nigeria...I weep for Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Dude, all this rant would solve a thing... I'm supposed to be busy but this argument tied my day down.

Like I'm officially about to leave yall to knock yourselves out... Me sef wan go Bukom for DC to go enjoy my own isi ewu.. cool cool

So in your own opinion, my questions= rant grin grin grin grin

I knew you were a lightweight grin grin grin grin

Anyway as you are going, enjoy your Isi Ewu in DCgrin grin grin

When and if you come to my neck of the woods, I will take you to a very lovely joint where you can see Yoruba hospitality at workgrin grin grin

We are the most inclusive people ever. May God bless Yorubas Amin and all Wazobia that have common sense Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary / Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.