Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44432 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by remarkD(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Igbos need to begin investing more in the SE....

emmalexabl: Thank you jare !!!
We all know that the owners of lagos are AWORI's but what baffles me is how YORUBAS keep laying claim to eko city.
My suggestion to beloved yorubas is that they should quit fighting over what isn't theirs.
They should rather go to kwara state and reclaim the state and throne which they sheepishly and cowardly lost to their slave masters....eko o ni baje oooo for WAZOBIA !!!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 12:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Midastouch1:

If you are using NL as a yardstick, then you have a lot to learn grin grin grin grin

I NEVER used NL as a yardstick, however I inferred "IF" NL was used as a measure, IF is a conditional statement.

The actual reality is Nigeria as a nation is here to stay but there will calibrations in our relationship

When you use the terms "actual reality", that's ambiguous and BOGUS on its face. Nothing has shown and proved that Nigeria or Nigerians are headed that path. We have ethnic, cultural, religious, ethical, and so many differences, BUT the CORE problem is the "WILL POWER" and "DESIRE" to fight it. As long as the will power does not exist, Nigeria will continue on the evil path to division, till the center can no longer hold.

Igbos dont support Yorubas when we ask for fiscal federalism and issues such as regional police etc but it will end up being the case -eventually.

Permit me to say this is VERY mischievous, the Igbos have supported federalism, however the myriad of Nigeria's problems requires different solutions. Igbos do support true federalism but at regional governance, let each region decide what and how's best to run their economy. I personally choose this in lieu of fiscal federalism practiced on individual state level. Practice federalism in your regions...

Apparently you haven't been following the news lately, the issue of "six regions" has been more of a HOT debate than the federalism issue. The north is endorsed it, the SE already endorsed [sent an official draft "for Constitutional Review" http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/OhanaezeDraftSubConstitutionReview.html], the SS have endorsed it, the Middle Belt to some extent have, the SW is the only region saying NO... Question is WHY?

What is the SW afraid of? These are issues that need RESOLVE. SW should come to a negotiating agreement,

This issue we are all fighting over a la the so called "deportation" of Igbo people from Lagos is what happens in the USA where you claim to reside. New york city periodically sends American citizens who are not fit to be viable residents back to their state of origin. As you are well aware, some SE states have carried out similar actions but no huge Igbo outcry. It smacks of hypocrisy

To the NY issue, I replied with facts what NY was doing, NY NEVER EVER deported people, rather it asked people who voluntarily wanted to leave NY to their home cities, that NY City will pay for all flight and fees back home. In certain instances, they even provided financial help and lodging for up to 3months.

NY never dumped anyone at 3am in the morning, on the bridge and called it "uniting with family", that's some bogus stuff. When I find my post to the link, I will submit it, I promise.

As you have rightly acknowledged, it is time we respect each other- it is farcical that Lagos provides an enabling environment for Igbo traders to conduct their business and they refuse to respect our customary laws. It might seem trivial but tradition is very important to every society, when your brothers insist and threaten to disobey our laws then it becomes emotive and leads to the situation we face right now. Do you think most Yorubas on NL care about Baba Oloja?? No, but the fact that your brothers are willing to disregard our tradition however unimportant it might be to us is a big problem.

You keep saying Lagos provided an enabling environment, please explain further because I'm lost to how you mean by "enabling environment"? Igbo traders pay their taxes and remit their monies to appropriate authorities, doesn't it smack of hypocrisy to say Lagos provided all these meanwhile I'm paying my dues? If this is your thought, then please stop blaming GEJ for he has failed, you can authoritatively claim GEJ has failed because you've contributed and expect nothing less.

Respect for customary laws is important, I don't reject that fact, however, when transacting a business where business and interstate laws are paramount, then it's important that customary laws are acknowledged before hand. I'm a respecter of tradition because I value it, I value culture, but when cultures interfaces with business, WHAT GIVES?

My brothers agitation is not just the babaloja, however, the imposition on them. Listen to their argument, hear them out. When they took hold of this property, there was nothing like this stipulated to them, culture and business do not mix. That is why I brought up the ASPAMDA case, the same issue was going on in Lagos and the traders already had enough, armed with money, politics and lobbying, and power, they leased a land directly from LASG (Tinubu) and if I recall, Oba's signed off on it, just to avert these same problems. Like I said, culture and business DO NOT MIX.

I can categorically assure you that most Yorubas are peace loving and are definitely not tribalists contrary to what you guys think but some comments and behavior become untenable and when it gets to that point- it is very problematic.

We're definitely assured of that, although it is said , "Once Bitten, Twice Shy". For me personally, I have no beef with Lagos, I'd prefer Enugu to Lagos when I arrive, however, I think for these problems to go away, as in resolved, these problems must be created. For there to be a resolution, there must be a conflict. These actions, hopefully, will inspire my brothers to look towards home for the greater good despite your " peace loving" demeanor.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ogaontop(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

I thought you are the owners of Lagos? Deluded coons.
HOW WILL YOU DESCRIBE ONE THAT CONTROLS 50% OF LAGOS ECONOMY?
MANNERLESS HUMAN BEING!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ogaontop(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2013
Garri the 1st:

That doesn't give them the right to disobey the laws of the land. I'm sure yorubas are grateful for their "contribution" to SW economy, but they should obey simple laws if they wish to maintain the peaceful coexistence..

cool
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? WHICH SIMPLE LAWS??
LIKE IMPOSING A LEADER THEY DON'T LIKE OR WHAT
SURE YOU ARE STILL IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL!!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ogaontop(m): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:
Lair!! You are ibo!

Who cares what you think? Developed which land? We don't want you, pack and go turn your states to Eldorado. Parasites!!
YOU ARE THE PUGNACIOUS PARASITE, I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT YORUBAS ARE INFIDELS,SO AM NT SURPRISED!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by irokop(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2013
2mch:

No one hates or envies anyone. If you do business somewhere, there are customs and traditions you adhere by. If you refuse, then you can find somewhere else, where the customs and traditions dont affect your business. Besides 90% of the parts coming out of Ladipo are fake. We are tired of fake, fake, fake. The market and china goods are useless. End up destroying cars. Igbo's that are able to live and do business according to our customary laws are welcome to stay. As long as their products are genuine.

you reason like you are in primary one, all parts in ladikpo are fake fake, do they manifature parts in ladikpo, can you pls stop exbiting your hatered on this hard working ppl
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by olaheavy: 1:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Well done, Yoruba warriors! May our forefathers continue to guard and guide us all. Amin. Kudos to @kulyie, @midastouch1, @yetunsbay, @shymexx, @LBT, and etc. You see, circa 2005, when nairaland.com was still in its infancy, the Ibos quickly found a convenient outpost where they insulted and derided the Yoruba; it was too much and nothing was done about it (maybe because @seun was struggling then to make his website popular). He and his fellow Yoruba couldn't do anything -- they were just sitting there like goons and faking what @shymexx would later coin as "pseudo-sophistication". The Ibos were raving mad across the forum while having what seemed like an eternal field day! Then, gbam! out of nowhere came the succor that the Yoruba race rightly needed. A brave Yoruba e-warrior by the handle of @ajisafe, suddenly emerged in the same Yoruba spirit of General Benjamin Adekunle's and waylaid the Ibos in a cyber sliding tackle and ended up digitally finishing off the Ibos. Man! The outcry was unending -- the Ibos cried blue murder and went behind the scene to lodge bitter complaints to @seun. This war became so e-bloody to the extent that eggheads such as @jakumo would take pity on the Ibos by appealing to @ajisafe to forgive the Biafrans! However, I guess @seun didn't want to lose his teeming Biafran visitors, so he had to ban the galant e-soldier, @ajisafe, for life. Well, years later, the hitherto docile, slumbering, and "pseudo-sophisticated" Yoruba intelligentsia have been aroused and taken up the gauntlet from where @ajisafe left it. We now have able Yoruba e-warriors like @dayokanu, @aigbofa, @shymexx, @desola, @prof. Corruption, @iyangbali, @ekoile, @ilekeidi (Texas cowgirl), @olaheavy (yours truly), and etc. The coast is now clear -- the sleeping giant in Yoruba people is now awoken and there's no going back; the pathetic Ibos are having it up in their a.r.ses, noses, mouths, ears, pvssies, and anywhere there's a hole in whatever is left of their ignoble and smelly carcass. Thank you, Omo Oduduwa.

6 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by irokop(m): 1:23am On Aug 04, 2013
ndi igbo unu na anu kwa ihe na emenu, onye nwere nti yanuru ihe na emenu, gawa nu ala igbo ga tuo ntu ala, abando property will soon happen again in lagos and abuja shine your eyes oooooooooooooooo.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by remarkD(m): 2:44am On Aug 04, 2013
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!

ARE YOU FOR REAL?!!!!

THIS IS SO UNBELIEVEABLE!

My guy... you have single-handedly, or single=posedly lol ... nailed the coffin shut with the notion of your people being cowards!

I mean... don't you know that it is because you people talk too much (with insults and rascalisty) ... and run when real action is come, that the coward tag came about?

and here you are promoting the notion that you guys are really cowards, by showing how much you and your people talk and engage in "e=war" as you call it....

I mean... Imaging lil kids with their toys, say action figures, believing that they are so strong because their action figure "beat up" the other in a "fight" ...

geez man, I am so embarrassed for you... I am sure a lot of your floks are hiding their faces in shame too.... rofl! you are soooooooo funny!!!!

e-champions indeed! you are soooo strong!!!!

Oya, come show me your muscle!!!

wow your muscle must be sooo big!!!
olaheavy: Well done, Yoruba warriors! May our forefathers continue to guard and guide us all. Amin. Kudos to @kulyie, @midastouch1, @yetunsbay, @shymexx, @LBT, and etc. You see, circa 2005, when nairaland.com was still in its infancy, the Ibos quickly found a convenient outpost where they insulted and derided the Yoruba; it was too much and nothing was done about it (maybe because @seun was struggling then to make his website popular). He and his fellow Yoruba couldn't do anything -- they were just sitting there like goons and faking what @shymexx would later coin as "pseudo-sophistication". The Ibos were raving mad across the forum while having what seemed like an eternal field day! Then, gbam! out of nowhere came the succor that the Yoruba race rightly needed. A brave Yoruba e-warrior by the handle of @ajisafe, suddenly emerged in the same Yoruba spirit of General Benjamin Adekunle's and waylaid the Ibos in a cyber sliding tackle and ended up digitally finishing off the Ibos. Man! The outcry was unending -- the Ibos cried blue murder and went behind the scene to lodge bitter complaints to @seun. This war became so e-bloody to the extent that eggheads such as @jakumo would take pity on the Ibos by appealing to @ajisafe to forgive the Biafrans! However, I guess @seun didn't want to lose his teeming Biafran visitors, so he had to ban the galant e-soldier, @ajisafe, for life. Well, years later, the hitherto docile, slumbering, and "pseudo-sophisticated" Yoruba intelligentsia have been aroused and taken up the gauntlet from where @ajisafe left it. We now have able Yoruba e-warriors like @dayokanu, @aigbofa, @shymexx, @desola, @prof. Corruption, @iyangbali, @ekoile, @ilekeidi (Texas cowgirl), @olaheavy (yours truly), and etc. The coast is now clear -- the sleeping giant in Yoruba people is now awoken and there's no going back; the pathetic Ibos are having it up in their a.r.ses, noses, mouths, ears, pvssies, and anywhere there's a hole in whatever is left of their ignoble and smelly carcass. Thank you, Omo Oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:59am On Aug 04, 2013
manny4life:

I NEVER used NL as a yardstick, however I inferred "IF" NL was used as a measure, IF is a conditional statement.

When you use the terms "actual reality", that's ambiguous and BOGUS on its face. Nothing has shown and proved that Nigeria or Nigerians are headed that path. We have ethnic, cultural, religious, ethical, and so many differences, BUT the CORE problem is the "WILL POWER" and "DESIRE" to fight it. As long as the will power does not exist, Nigeria will continue on the evil path to division, till the center can no longer hold.

Permit me to say this is VERY mischievous, the Igbos have supported federalism, however the myriad of Nigeria's problems requires different solutions. Igbos do support true federalism but at regional governance, let each region decide what and how's best to run their economy. I personally choose this in lieu of fiscal federalism practiced on individual state level. Practice federalism in your regions...

Apparently you haven't been following the news lately, the issue of "six regions" has been more of a HOT debate than the federalism issue. The north is endorsed it, the SE already endorsed [sent an official draft "for Constitutional Review" http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/OhanaezeDraftSubConstitutionReview.html], the SS have endorsed it, the Middle Belt to some extent have, the SW is the only region saying NO... Question is WHY?

What is the SW afraid of? These are issues that need RESOLVE. SW should come to a negotiating agreement,

To the NY issue, I replied with facts what NY was doing, NY NEVER EVER deported people, rather it asked people who voluntarily wanted to leave NY to their home cities, that NY City will pay for all flight and fees back home. In certain instances, they even provided financial help and lodging for up to 3months.

NY never dumped anyone at 3am in the morning, on the bridge and called it "uniting with family", that's some bogus stuff. When I find my post to the link, I will submit it, I promise.

You keep saying Lagos provided an enabling environment, please explain further because I'm lost to how you mean by "enabling environment"? Igbo traders pay their taxes and remit their monies to appropriate authorities, doesn't it smack of hypocrisy to say Lagos provided all these meanwhile I'm paying my dues? If this is your thought, then please stop blaming GEJ for he has failed, you can authoritatively claim GEJ has failed because you've contributed and expect nothing less.

Respect for customary laws is important, I don't reject that fact, however, when transacting a business where business and interstate laws are paramount, then it's important that customary laws are acknowledged before hand. I'm a respecter of tradition because I value it, I value culture, but when cultures interfaces with business, WHAT GIVES?

My brothers agitation is not just the babaloja, however, the imposition on them. Listen to their argument, hear them out. When they took hold of this property, there was nothing like this stipulated to them, culture and business do not mix. That is why I brought up the ASPAMDA case, the same issue was going on in Lagos and the traders already had enough, armed with money, politics and lobbying, and power, they leased a land directly from LASG (Tinubu) and if I recall, Oba's signed off on it, just to avert these same problems. Like I said, culture and business DO NOT MIX.

We're definitely assured of that, although it is said , "Once Bitten, Twice Shy". For me personally, I have no beef with Lagos, I'd prefer Enugu to Lagos when I arrive, however, I think for these problems to go away, as in resolved, these problems must be created. For there to be a resolution, there must be a conflict. These actions, hopefully, will inspire my brothers to look towards home for the greater good despite your " peace loving" demeanor.

Manny,

Tax payment is not an exchange, it is statutory. So you guys need to drop the idea that your tax earns you a social gratuity or priviledged access which in turn entitles you to behave ungaciously on your host's land.

You pay your tax like eveyone else - Edo, Hausa, Tiv, Kanuri, Nupe, all these people live, work and pay tax in Lagos and none of them, I repeat, none of them, behave disrespectfully or unhomely towards their Yoruba host. Why does the Ibo tax payer believe Lagos owes him a social debt?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by VirginFinder: 3:17am On Aug 04, 2013
remark D: OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!

ARE YOU FOR REAL?!!!!

THIS IS SO UNBELIEVEABLE!

My guy... you have single-handedly, or single=posedly lol ... nailed the coffin shut with the notion of your people being cowards!

I mean... don't you know that it is because you people talk too much (with insults and rascalisty) ... and run when real action is come, that the coward tag came about?

and here you are promoting the notion that you guys are really cowards, by showing how much yo

You are a dullard!

This is psychological warfare and is part of real life warfare.

Believe it or not, the bashings you receive here will have a subliminal effect on your reasoning, mindset and decision making.

Many who saw Lagos as a no man's land will gradually begin to have a new mindset.

Ndjigbos who still in the SE with the intention of relocating to Lagos will have a rethink.

Ndjigbos who have invested significantly will start giving relocation back to the east a 2nd thought.

Ndjigbos who want to buy landed properties thinking that will give them a stake in Lagos will relax and reconsider.

The battle here is real and effective. That's why Yorubas must win it at all cost.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by cKaiser: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2013
^^ Most importantly Yorubas on the ground who were erstwhile indifferent are now changing their tunes gradually every Yoruba would see the Ibos for who they are and learn how they should be handled
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by yetunsbay(m): 5:31am On Aug 04, 2013
ogaontop:
HOW WILL YOU DESCRIBE ONE THAT CONTROLS 50% OF LAGOS ECONOMY?
MANNERLESS HUMAN BEING!
ur statistic
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by whatofyou: 6:05am On Aug 04, 2013
I cannot understand the reason why adults are acting like babies; why literates are turning illiterates; why Lagos is turning lawless under the leadership of a S.A.N. who should know better; why my Yoruba compatroits do not want to get off this train ride to God knows where.
Is Lagos now a country, a country that thrives in disrespecting people's right? Extremism is bad; there are laid down, legal steps in doing things. Let the wise Yorubas call their erring fashola and his likes to order. UNITY. Peace, I am out.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by yetunsbay(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2013
In another developmt dis man is working|

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 1dickatatime: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Hmmmm, page 25, anyway you all should cool down because it won't change a thing. However things will get better for us all if we can respect ourselves mutually as a people of the same geographic space called Nigeria and do our bit to make her great. Let us just try.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by HopeAtHand: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2013
olaheavy: Well done, Yoruba warriors! May our forefathers continue to guard and guide us all. Amin. Kudos to @kulyie, @midastouch1, @yetunsbay, @shymexx, @LBT, and etc. You see, circa 2005, when nairaland.com was still in its infancy, the Ibos quickly found a convenient outpost where they insulted and derided the Yoruba; it was too much and nothing was done about it (maybe because @seun was struggling then to make his website popular). He and his fellow Yoruba couldn't do anything -- they were just sitting there like goons and faking what @shymexx would later coin as "pseudo-sophistication". The Ibos were raving mad across the forum while having what seemed like an eternal field day! Then, gbam! out of nowhere came the succor that the Yoruba race rightly needed. A brave Yoruba e-warrior by the handle of @ajisafe, suddenly emerged in the same Yoruba spirit of General Benjamin Adekunle's and waylaid the Ibos in a cyber sliding tackle and ended up digitally finishing off the Ibos. Man! The outcry was unending -- the Ibos cried blue murder and went behind the scene to lodge bitter complaints to @seun. This war became so e-bloody to the extent that eggheads such as @jakumo would take pity on the Ibos by appealing to @ajisafe to forgive the Biafrans! However, I guess @seun didn't want to lose his teeming Biafran visitors, so he had to ban the galant e-soldier, @ajisafe, for life. Well, years later, the hitherto docile, slumbering, and "pseudo-sophisticated" Yoruba intelligentsia have been aroused and taken up the gauntlet from where @ajisafe left it. We now have able Yoruba e-warriors like @dayokanu, @aigbofa, @shymexx, @desola, @prof. Corruption, @iyangbali, @ekoile, @ilekeidi (Texas cowgirl), @olaheavy (yours truly), and etc. The coast is now clear -- the sleeping giant in Yoruba people is now awoken and there's no going back; the pathetic Ibos are having it up in their a.r.ses, noses, mouths, ears, pvssies, and anywhere there's a hole in whatever is left of their ignoble and smelly carcass. Thank you, Omo Oduduwa.
This piece u just wrote is absolute trash...SMH for you..Tribalist

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Awake9ja: what is wrong with the yorubas?
by the way am not ibo but the truth must be said for Gods sake.

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

sincerely speaking yorubas has beginning to irritate me like hausas.
a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.
so u ashamed to Ibo. I am Yoruba. I am proud of it.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Awake9ja: what is wrong with the yorubas?
by the way am not ibo but the truth must be said for Gods sake.

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

sincerely speaking yorubas has beginning to irritate me like hausas.
a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.
so u ashamed to be Ibo. I am Yoruba. I am proud of it.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Awake9ja: these yorubas here online mocking the ibos pls can you come over to my middle beltan state and tell me why I should love you guys more above ibos.

ibos are always industrious and hard working and lover of their host community and contribute selflessly to their host community.
as much as I love one Nigeria I blv Fulani, Yoruba and hausas are the most hypothetical and destroyer of the one Nigeria they profess.

come on if you guys hate the ibos this much why did you fight along with us to bring them back?
even here in the middle belt and core north the ibos are not treated this way.

pls evil is evil and it pains me more that most of the yorubas here [b][/b]rejoicing are either Christian or muslim.
yeah religion don't matter to us. Its is d headache of d world. But not yorubas. If at allyou r not ibo. Then let igbo come and colonize ur town. As simple as that.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2013
taharqa2: What 'law' are u talking about? A 'law' that imposes an individual over a Vast Majority? A 'law' made in d closets of d Asiwaju's political minions for thoroughly self-effacing reasons?.... HYPOCRITES!!! Was it not you, and yr fellow GOONS sm of whom hv already mis-commented on this thread, who have been making lots of NOISE about d 'Majority' winning in d last Govs Forum 'election' (19>16, blablabla), and how d 'majority' MUST always hv their ways 'in a decent society', etc. But now, it is entirely aright, even sexxy (in a tribalistic way) that a man is been forcefully IMPOSED over a Vast majority who hv rejected him, by a seemingly Overbearing State Govt, using Security agents to implement what is essentiali a political-cum-selfserving ACN election interests. It is ok if You chaps do it; it becomes an unimaginably terrible thing when others do it. BLADDI HYPOCRITES
master were. Dem born u well to go and insult a sultan of Hausa? They will make. Suya out of u. Now this is our tradition. Babaloja its our culture. You can tell us to cancel our monarchical entities bcuz of ur fake spare parts. If its war, we r ready
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2013
kettykin: First would be the relocation of the Multibillion Naira spare parts marker , the Multibillion Naira clothing and Electronics Market to Safer Locations in Aba, Onitsha parts of the Niger Delta e.t.c.

Igbos who still have their business and personal accounts in the following banks , first bank, GTB, Sterling,SkyeBank, FCMB e.t.c should be very wary and very cautious by now to avoid seizure and getting a paltry 20 pounds in return a word is enough for the wise
so ur spare parts, who will buy them? How many are u. The largest city in Nigeria is ibadan.most populated is Lagos,kano. We have population. We own d ecenomy like china
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2013
masu:

my brother you mistaking a foreigner with a citizen. the ibos in question here are citizens not foreigners.
just correction ok . make una kill una self as I dey waka dey go back to my village in benue.

but I use to think that yorubas are tolerant but I can see that all these are lies after lies.
the next move is for mr. igbokwe from ACN to come and tell his ibo brothers to gently go back bcus god de fashola wan rebuild lagos he no dey pursue ibos. hahahahahah that igbokwe guy maybe na Yoruba man self tey tey wey I dey suspect am.
may be u mistake citizen for indigence. Big head
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by unmask: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Lol....guess some traders won't be opening shop... They would be confused about the presence of the officials won't know if its for fake goods or peace keeping
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2013
whatofyou: I cannot understand the reason why adults are acting like babies; why literates are turning illiterates; why Lagos is turning lawless under the leadership of a S.A.N. who should know better; why my Yoruba compatroits do not want to get off this train ride to God knows where.
Is Lagos now a country, a country that thrives in disrespecting people's right? Extremism is bad; there are laid down, legal steps in doing things. Let the wise Yorubas call their erring fashola and his likes to order. UNITY. Peace, I am out.
what has he done wrng? Develop d,state?

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2013
2mch: you are fighting about Lagos, yet Orji Kalu is building:

What a pity sad
and we are building eko Atlantic city.a brand new Dubai. Eko oni baje

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by buchixx: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2013
wink GIVE US BIAFRA you said no ALLOW US BE you said no: i dey laugh because i know that this world is turning around, the sufferings you yoruba and hausa have brought upon my BIAFRA will surely visit you and they will be no mercy!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2013
isaiahethan: Awolowo betrayed them,and his family still facing the consequent.that is the reason why Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu cried out in trade fare market.how they lavish money what a pity.nobody love the ibo tribe,they are the isrealite of our own time,God must punish whosoever that hate them undecided
Jews of Africa. Lets wait for ojwiku Moses to come and lead you through Atlantic ocean with his d.ck.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2013
buchixx: wink GIVE US BIAFRA you said no ALLOW US BE you said no: i dey laugh because i know that this world is turning around, the sufferings you yoruba and hausa have brought upon my BIAFRA will surely visit you and they will be no mercy!
mercy from who? Worms?

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hotwax: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2013
We gave you accomodation, friendship. No boko haram to kill u enmass, you marry our daughters. Yet you hate us. Somebody says,Igbo are jealous of yorubas. They wish they own south west. We call them to come and eat, they are holding our hands. We know how you leave in fear in the north. We can also make it happen in the west if u do not behave. Can you tell a Hausa man u own kano bcuz u are many in kano? Don't take our kindness for weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2013
remark D: Igbos need to begin investing more in the SE....

This is what we have been preaching everyday. I am not surprised. The stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.

won ko agidi bori bi fan Igbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2013
manny4life:

Like I need to prove damn shitt to you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LMAOOOOO

Who's got time for a crusty little fellow, a bamboozled maniac....yeah right, please.. cool cool
eshey,eshy o,eshey o,ewamalo :p

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.