Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44462 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
kingbang:

BMX bike.....
Thanks dude. i love this your answer SO MUCH. U just hit it straight on the head by saying "BMX BICYCLE" without wasting time.
..Good shot!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by kingbang: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
St_Black:
Thank God u acknowledged her a Bicycle. Thank God u know she has been ridden back and forth like a bicycle after ojuiku has had his own before passing the bicycle to others. LMAO

Sane people prefer a BMX to a "long john". Only dirty and haggard looking village apes love "long bicycles". Guess where that leaves your Yoruba leaders! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
kingbang:

Sane people prefer a BMX to a "long john". Only dirty and haggard looking village apes love "long bicycles". Guess where that leaves your Yoruba leaders! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So BianCAR is such an asset of a bicycle, not just any brand, but a highly made brand of BMX where u can ride from now till eternity?...DAMN. Thhats why ojuku passed her to the like of GEJ to have a taste of a BMX bicycle ...
i now know what made ojuku lose d biafran war. IT WAS A BMX BYCYCLE. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
kingbang:

At least she is a BMX bicycle unlike the old worn out "long john" bicycle called HIV Awolowo.

Can you show one evidence or article about HID sleeping around and let me share with you the numerous Totorials Biancar has been organizing around the cuntry

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by landinfo: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Can you show one evidence or article about HID sleeping around and let me share with you the numerous Totorials Biancar has been organizing around the cuntry
guy show us na make wi c
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Sources reveal that Bianca the wife of Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu is currently in a sizzling romance with Uju Robert Okonkwo.

According to source, the two have been in the guarded relationship for some time now, but only few people close to Bianca were aware of the relationship.

Source reveals that in short while they kick started their relationship, Uju Robert Okonkwo has moved into her husband’s home in Enugu.

Further findings reveals that Mr.Okonkwo is a Commissioner in Governor Obi’s government and Bianca reportedly nominated him for the job.

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12942/4/bianca-ojukwu-in-sizzling-romance-with-commissione.html

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nairaland=info:

guy show us na make wi c
. C am . That is d bianCAR yansh that blew open wey Dayokanu help with is this wey you wan see. ....oya take am

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12942/4/bianca-ojukwu-in-sizzling-romance-with-commissione.html
grin
..oya next epistle.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by unicon25: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
One day it will rain cat and dog...not every one dat calll police win
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by daywatcher: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2013
they say tiny drops makes an ocean. relating to the issue, the ocean is Nigeria's disintegration and the tiny drops are issues like this and the deportation saga
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by IleIfe2(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2013
Awake9ja: what is wrong with the yorubas?
by the way am not ibo but the truth must be said for Gods sake.

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

sincerely speaking yorubas has beginning to irritate me like hausas.
a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.

Develop whose land, how many people do you employ?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by hardeyincah(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2013
2mch: Finally... We really need to reject fake goods in Lagos and start sentencing people seriously for selling such. It puts life at risk. Especially the fake drugs. So many people have died, it is very wrong.
3 likes?
what does this have in relation to the topic....
search for this topic " nafdac closes down pharmacies/shops selling fake drugs".....
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2rutalk1: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2013

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.
Apart from the fact that Hausas are prone to violence, they are far better than Yorubas. A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be stabbing you at the back. When you have an Hausa person an an enemy, you will know you are fighting your enemy but the Yorubas will pose as friends but will be killing you gradually. They (Yorubas) are very dangerous species.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by oshea44: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2013

People like you disgust me and if i have given birth to you, i will call u a bastard. Invested in what states and how has the market improve the states? Idiot.. Think properly... If this igbo land, they will impose an Igbo man on you, we know what its happening in Benin, We Yoruba has accommodate enough and we wont sit down and take bullshit, while you people take us for a fool.. This is our land and we need to protect, there will be a change only if you people start the change too.. As one Nigeria and treat as A Nigerian in your own state or Igbos can leave
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by freezie: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2013
there is nothing wrong in one"s culture and tradition been adhered to, but wht if it comes with a political undertone?I am pretty sure most of you guys ranting are not even from Lagos.Too much ethnic sentiments on this forum that I wonder if its popularity is hinged to it.itz not funny at all.just cos of d money, u now want to take over what you never initiated. i t
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2013
Tolexander: This is genocide!
lwkm. How is did genocide na? Dem kill Anyone?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by oshea44: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2013
2ru-talk:
Apart from the fact that Hausas are prone to violence, they are far better than Yorubas. A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be stabbing you at the back. When you have an Hausa person an an enemy, you will know you are fighting your enemy but the Yorubas will pose as friends but will be killing you gradually. They (Yorubas) are very dangerous species.

I think you are right, only intelligent people kill you that way, just like the white people does... Fool like the Igbos react so fast without using their brain as ojuku

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by mumuna: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Made in Nairaland World. Business as usual Babaloja not recognised. The End
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by axondave(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2013
it baffled me wen someone comes out here 2 say rubbish,Hw can lagos state government impose an indiegene 2 non indegene for d sake of being their leader.were on earth has it done.one thing is that d igbos constitute majority of tax payers
s in lagos state therefore they deserve to accord d same cos they happen 2 be chicken that lays the golden egg.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2rutalk1: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2013
oshea44:

I think you are right, only intelligent people kill you that way, just like the white people does... Fool like the Igbos react so fast without using their brain as ojuku
You are the biggest fool. What made you think Yorubas are intelligent people? It is obvious that the perennial hate and name-calling against the Igbos by your people is as a result of envy and jealousy. What stops your people from being hard working. It is an indisputable fact that once you are good in what you do people will greet you with jealousy. And be rest assured that your hate for Igbos will have not significant effect on their doggedness.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by tobsbola: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2013
T9ksy:

You need to get on the rooftop o and scream at the top of your voice for your people to harken to your words. we 've all been repeating the same thing but for some reason, your brothers just refuses to listen. Maybe "home/land" needs cleansing abi whatelse could be stopping ibos with all their 600Trillion naira investment in nigeria, from "thing home"? Imagine if they even "think home" nwith just 20% of the national investment, abia will be better that dubai by now.

Ibos time to think home o! Your neighbours don't want you in their land. IMO, i think you need to cleanse your land of the curse placed on it by the gods of your forebearers. Its ONLY then that all your trillions of investment around the globe can be returned to the Land of the rising sun.
Dunno who 2 suppot sef as LWKMD. E shaa maa roraa
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Afroconnect: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2013
These Iboes don't just get it,the thug Obi has his Anambra state.Fashola is the executive governor of Lagos-the commander in chief of Lagos.If you Ibo traders like go jump into the lagoon.useless fools,how would you dictate to the owner of a house who to employ as caretaker...
That's why people hate iboes-senselessly arrogant.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2013
2ru-talk:

You are the biggest fool. What made you think Yorubas are intelligent people? It is obvious that the perennial hate and name-calling against the Igbos by your people is as a result of envy and jealousy. What stops your people from being hard working. It is an indisputable fact that once you are good in what you do people will greet you with jealousy. And be rest assured that your hate for Igbos will have not significant effect on their doggedness.
and who told you that yoruba people re lazy
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by bobosydney: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2013
Because lagosians are very tolerant , that doesn't mean that we should open our eyes and let the Ibos come dictate how to control our beautiful city . It is time now for Yorubas to wake up from being too nice to those ungrateful Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by iluvweed(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2013
Fashola.....Se ko wa le ? Abi ko duro soke?

Nice move BOSS!....ALABA IS NEXT ON THE LINE! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Afroconnect: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2013
axondave: it baffled me wen someone comes out here 2 say rubbish,Hw can lagos state government impose an indiegene 2 non indegene for d sake of being their leader.were on earth has it done.one thing is that d igbos constitute majority of tax payers
s in lagos state therefore they deserve to accord d same cos they happen 2 be chicken that lays the golden egg.
Ibos are petty traders,the bulk of taxation comes from income tax,vat,and company profit tax.
Ibos are market men,most of the have an investment below 20million naira.
Shut the Bleep up,Lagos state is far bigger than ibos,if all ibos leave it will do us more good,all the fake products and goods are sold by ibos.greedy dumb peeps.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by mumuna: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2013
These yaribas are empty. Lagos is no mans land.

It belongs to Nigeria

Babaloja is not recognised. end of story , business as usual.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2013
Garri the 1st:

That doesn't give them the right to disobey the laws of the land. I'm sure yorubas are grateful for their "contribution" to SW economy, but they should obey simple laws if they wish to maintain the peaceful coexistence..

cool
judging from ur previous comments, u people are far from gratefull. saying things like.. they should go home etc. Shows the level of hatred and jealousy you people have for the tribe. This shows that there is no equal right and justice in lagos. But then,if the igbo tribe are to relocat their business,it will be a good benefit to both parties in the sense that the yoruba will have their market head(whatever name they call him) and the igbos can go home and ofcourse start their business on home soil..trust me they will do it very quick,its in their blood. And then every yoruba man or woman doing business in igbo land will then have to tighten their seatbelts cuz from then onwards its going to be a bumpy ride for them. This will result to a market civil war. And you know you michael phelps can never be faster than a dolphin at sea.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by sylvok: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack: You can go build another LADIPO in Onitsha!
Igbos domination is a matter of time. It is 100% possible for Igbos to establish another ladikpo in Onitsha. If they imagine it so shall it be. Bt am surprised d Yorubas are scared of Igbo domination in Lagos Awolowo must hear this. Y d imposition of market leader in this jet age. I can sense the degeneration of SW mentality because of Igbo pressure. U havn't seen anything yet. Hw i wish awo is alive to see this so dat he wil knw dat persecutn of one destined for greatness is a waste of energy, time nd resources. Lol
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by youngmoneyeze: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2013
Ojukwu say it, it don't believer Yorubas and now look at want is goingon in ladipo market, market that ibos people build.
wow, it is a painful ibos.ibos should counter they teeth with them tongue this is get worst will should not stand there look them insult ibosian, will have better land when u can build a standard,international market in southern east.
comeback home,come are developed east the way will do in Lagos.
am beg.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2013
For all you shouting... My people(yoruban) we re not lazy... If we were our lands wont have been developed... And to d igbos shouting look at the crime rate in igbo land compare it to yoruba land and give me your ans... And also we all know that it is d igbo that do blood money most becos they want to be rich but they dont want to work

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Afroconnect: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2013
sylvok: Igbos domination is a matter of time. It is 100% possible for Igbos to establish another ladikpo in Onitsha. If they imagine it so shall it be. Bt am surprised d Yorubas are scared of Igbo domination in Lagos Awolowo must hear this. Y d imposition of market leader in this jet age. I can sense the degeneration of SW mentality because of Igbo pressure. U havn't seen anything yet. Hw i wish awo is alive to see this so dat he wil knw dat persecutn of one destined for greatness is a waste of energy, time nd resources. Lol
Ibo is not great...just a couple individuals with some cash yet the homeland is incredibly poor.Ibos are the most greedy people I know.
You ibos are funny,in your little mind you are dominating-with your spare parts shops and ear piece sellers on the streets.
You people are disgusting.only ibos see themselves as great-to others they are a nuiscance.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by segzicres(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2013
Lol, ibo people should know that the yorubas on this thread are just trolling. Where is yall sense of humor? grin grin
I can only imagine 190's post llol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.