Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi (2205 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2013
Factional Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Mr. Evans Bipi, has said the House will soon reconvene under his leadership.

Bipi is the leader of the five lawmakers reportedly opposed to Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

The other 27 pro-Amaechi lawmakers, who opposed his alleged election on July 9 2013, described the process that threw him up as “unconstitutional.”

The National Assembly also announced the taking over the functions of the State House of Assembly.

However, the factional leader, who spoke on Saturday at the inauguration of Grassroots Development Initiative executives in Obio/Akpor Local Government of the state, said the key to the state House of Assembly was with him.

Bipi said, “The former Speaker was duly impeached and if they think they are not comfortable with the current development, they should go to court.

“The key to the House of Assembly is in my hands and the House will soon reconvene.”

Also, the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Mr. Otelemaba Amachree, said he was still in charge.

Amachree, who spoke through his Press Secretary, Mr. Jim Okpiki, explained that it was wrong for Bipi to say that he (Bipi) was holding the key to the House of Assembly.

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-assemblyll-soon-reconvene-anti-amaechi-lawmaker/
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by princesammmy: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2013
grin
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2013
Wike threatens to make life uncomfortable for a sitting governor, Bipi threatens to reconvene the house of assembly and is saying openly that he has the keys even when National assembly has taken over the functions of the RSHA. I wonder why GEJ and the presidency never condemns these lawless acts by Wike and Bipi. These people have gone mad because they have the support of GEJ, and GEJ seems to be enjoying it. The impunity he is sowing will definitely turn back on him one day.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by princesammmy: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2013
what do you expect when you elect thugs to represent you?
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
princesammmy: what do you expect when you elect thugs to represent you?

Did we have a choice? It was PDP carry go, whether you vote or not.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Ngwakwe: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2013
According to the constitution, the take over by NASS stops as soon as RSHA can reconvene.

ssii: Wike threatens to make life uncomfortable for a sitting governor, Bipi threatens to reconvene the house of assembly and is saying openly that he has the keys even when National assembly has taken over the functions of the RSHA. I wonder why GEJ and the presidency never condemns these lawless acts by Wike and Bipi. These people have gone mad because they have the support of GEJ, and GEJ seems to be enjoying it. The impunity he is sowing will definitely turn back on him one day.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: According to the constitution, the take over by NASS stops as soon as RSHA can reconvene.

So you think they can reconvene now. Have the issues be resolved? Bipi is still claiming to be speaker, Amachree says he's still in charge. And you think they can reconvene, it will only create more problems. Besides, you don't think the NASS should also give a go ahead that they can reconvene?
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2013
pls come back for the season 2 jare, heard Jackie Chan will make a special appearance in one of their sittings(or episode)
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Yungwizzzy: pls come back for the season 2 jare, heard Jackie Chan will make a special appearance in one of their sittings(or episode)

Naija politics na film show abi.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by abu12: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Just the way jesus of nazareth has given us the key to unlock every door which the devil has lock through prayer.

So has hon bipi jesus christ on earth a k a shepopotamus has given hon evans bipi the key to unlock the RSHA through thuggery. Let the game continue
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2013
abu12: grin grin grin grin

Just the way jesus of nazareth has given us the key to unlock every door which the devil has lock through prayer.

So has hon bipi jesus christ on earth a k a shepopotamus has given hon evans bipi the key to unlock the RSHA through thuggery. Let the game continue
grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Ngwakwe: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2013
When their salaries/allowances are on the burner then you will surely know what's up.

ssii:

So you think they can reconvene now. Have the issues be resolved? Bipi is still claiming to be speaker, Amachree says he's still in charge. And you think they can reconvene, it will only create more problems. Besides, you don't think the NASS should also give a go ahead that they can reconvene?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by bloggernaija: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2013
ssii: Wike threatens to make life uncomfortable for a sitting governor, Bipi threatens to reconvene the house of assembly and is saying openly that he has the keys even when National assembly has taken over the functions of the RSHA. I wonder why GEJ and the presidency never condemns these lawless acts by Wike and Bipi. These people have gone mad because they have the support of GEJ, and GEJ seems to be enjoying it. The impunity he is sowing will definitely turn back on him one day.

Because they are lawless criminals

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: When their salaries/allowances are on the burner then you will surely know what's up.

So what's up? Is the governor that pays them you know.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by sunstyle(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2013
Evans Bipi don start again bf4 it was my only jesus christ on earth nw his d only one dat owns d key 2 river state house of assembly. Bipi always run his mouth like a tap.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: According to the constitution, the take over by NASS stops as soon as RSHA can reconvene.

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am. If the National Assembly was too hasty in taking over the activities of RIvers State House to save their man, RSHA via Bipi can put an end to the takeover once they can form a quorum. Anybody that is not satisfied with that can go to court. There was never a crisis in Rivers State House of Assembly, the said crisis was just a ruse to save Amaechi
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
tokunboh:

Cunny man die, cunny man bury am. If the National Assembly was too hasty in taking over the activities of RIvers State House to save their man, RSHA via Bipi can put an end to the takeover once they can form a quorum. Anybody that is not satisfied with that can go to court. There was never a crisis in Rivers State House of Assembly, the said crisis was just a ruse to save Amaechi

At least you acknowledged that a quorum should be formed. And you say via Bipi meaning you support impeachment with 5 members against 27 or thuggery.When you say there was never a crises in Rivers state, I wonder! You are the same people that are calling for the head of Chidi Lloyd for attempted murder. The way you support and defend illegality....I reserve my comment.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
ssii:

At least you acknowledged that a quorum should be formed. And you say via Bipi meaning you support impeachment with 5 members against 27 or thuggery.When you say there was never a crises in Rivers state, I wonder! You are the same people that are calling for the head of Chidi Lloyd for attempted murder. The way you support and defend illegality....I reserve my comment.

There was no crisis that would have prevented RSHA from sitting. They house of assembly passed the appropriation bill into law after the said fracas - based on this, can we say the house was not able to sit? People called for Chidi Lloyd's head because the dastardly act he carried out is still in the public domain - just wondering why the NASS resolution did not address this act of terror.
Evans Bipi and other people have come forward to say the speaker was not impeached by 5 people but by the required percentage of honourables as required by law. Amaechi's supporters and the press are the ones telling the whole world that 5people impeached the speaker. It would be nice if they can release the CCTV recording of the impeachment to the public to prove their case or is it that they have something they are hiding? Why are they not bold enough to release the said CCTV footage? It is not in our place to be judge over this case, let them take it to court and let the court decide whether the impeachment was legal or not. People should stop saying 5people impeached the speaker, the CCTV footage can put an end to this grey area. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by dridowu: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
So this tout turned poltician is now the gateman................ok oooooooooo, i don hear but i still dont understend how 5 is greater than 27. May be my then maths was drunk when he was teaching me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by LFJ: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
tokunboh:

There was no crisis that would have prevented RSHA from sitting. They house of assembly passed the appropriation bill into law after the said fracas - based on this, can we say the house was not able to sit? People called for Chidi Lloyd's head because the dastardly act he carried out is still in the public domain - just wondering why the NASS resolution did not address this act of terror.
Evans Bipi and other people have come forward to say the speaker was not impeached by 5 people but by the required percentage of honourables as required by law. Amaechi's supporters and the press are the ones telling the whole world that 5people impeached the speaker. It would be nice if they can release the CCTV recording of the impeachment to the public to prove their case or is it that they have something they are hiding? Why are they not bold enough to release the said CCTV footage? It is not in our place to be judge over this case, let them take it to court and let the court decide whether the impeachment was legal or not. People should stop saying 5people impeached the speaker, the CCTV footage can put an end to this grey area. Thank you

Don't let us support illegality, it may favored you today, but let us think of the day when we will be at the receiving ends. Some Ibo are crying today, because they deported their ppl; nobody look at their faces because they didn't saw this as an issue when Northern alimajiri were sent packing. As an independent observe, you don't need to be told that Bipi suppose to be in the prison by now if we have the country that do things right. Let us put the sentiment aside and stand for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by dolphinife: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mr. Man...are you also part of Nigeria's future

If your lot should govern the future of this country...it wuld be that bad more than Somalia and Pakistan
tokunboh:

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by drnoel: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
ssii: Factional Fictional Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Mr. Evans Bipi, has said the House will soon reconvene under his leadership.

Bipi is the leader of the five lawmakers reportedly opposed to Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

The other 27 pro-Amaechi lawmakers, who opposed his alleged election on July 9 2013, described the process that threw him up as “unconstitutional.”

The National Assembly also announced the taking over the functions of the State House of Assembly.

However, the factional fictional leader, who spoke on Saturday at the inauguration of Grassroots Development Initiative executives in Obio/Akpor Local Government of the state, said the key to the state House of Assembly was with him.

Bipi said, “The former Speaker was duly impeached and if they think they are not comfortable with the current development, they should go to court.

“The key to the House of Assembly is in my hands and the House will soon reconvene.”

Also, the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Mr. Otelemaba Amachree, said he was still in charge.

Amachree, who spoke through his Press Secretary, Mr. Jim Okpiki, explained that it was wrong for Bipi to say that he (Bipi) was holding the key to the House of Assembly.

source: http://www.punchng.com/news/rivers-assemblyll-soon-reconvene-anti-amaechi-lawmaker/
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Return of the mace-knack apako 2.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
tokunboh:

Did n't you see the video of the acceptance speech of Bipi? That video is on youtube and was even posted on nairaland, were there more than 5 people in that video?. I think its Bipi and co that need to go to court to prove that they legally impeached the speaker
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by ssii: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
LFJ:

Don't let us support illegality, it may favored you today, but let us think of the day when we will be at the receiving ends. Some Ibo are crying today, because they deported their ppl; nobody look at their faces because they didn't saw this as an issue when Northern alimajiri were sent packing. As an independent observe, you don't need to be told that Bipi suppose to be in the prison by now if we have the country that do things right. Let us put the sentiment aside and stand for the truth.

Please tell him the truth he needs to know.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
LFJ:

Can you please substantiate your claim that the impeachment was an illegality? The press reported that 5 people impeached the speaker yet they have not been able to produce a single evidence other than the misleading line of '5 lawmakers chased the other 27 out and they impeached the speaker'. I know about the Nigerian press a lot especially, how compromised they are. Whenever there is an issue like the one in Rivers State, the news goes the way of the person that has a better relationship with them - moneywise. Like i said, the CCTV footage would shed more light on the impeachment - The Gov and his cohorts have access to it; they should release it for all to see, after-all they were quick to produce the video of the NGF election. What I am trying to say is that happenings in the Nigerian politicial space are not being reported as they were, believe me.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by egift(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
tokunboh:

Can you please substantiate your claim that the impeachment was an illegality? The press reported that 5 people impeached the speaker yet they have not been able to produce a single evidence other than the misleading line of '5 lawmakers chased the other 27 out and they impeached the speaker'. I know about the Nigerian press a lot especially, how compromised they are. Whenever there is an issue like the one in Rivers State, the news goes the way of the person that has a better relationship with them - moneywise. Like i said, the CCTV footage would shed more light on the impeachment - The Gov and his cohorts have access to it; they should release it for all to see, after-all they were quick to produce the video of the NGF election. What I am trying to say is that happenings in the Nigerian politicial space are not being reported as they were, believe me.

Bros at least stop lying. The video is on youtube. 5 is not greater than 27. Also they brought in fake mace (the one that eventually serve The Akpako series). Also he first brought in thugs, beatup Chidi and his boys distroyed the computers in the complex.

The fact that Bibi is not in chains already is the only reason Chidi will not be punished.

Evans Bipi explains his beef with Rotimi Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duXc3ZScsuU

The true story of the Rivers State House of Assembly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T47I076xXQc
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
tokunboh:

Google or youtube is your friend, the video is all over nairaland as well.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Donjazzy12(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Five people is too much.There were not more than three assembly members there.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
egift:

Bros at least stop lying. The video is on youtube. 5 is not greater than 27. Also they brought in fake mace (the one that eventually serve The Akpako series). Also he first brought in thugs, beatup Chidi and his boys distroyed the computers in the complex.

The fact that Bibi is not in chains already is the only reason Chidi will not be punished.

Evans Bipi explains his beef with Rotimi Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duXc3ZScsuU

The true story of the Rivers State House of Assembly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T47I076xXQc

Does the video here support the claim that 5 honorables impeached the speaker? Maybe you should have another look. Bipi raised an allegation against Gov Amaechi and nobody seems to pay attention to it: Why must the Governor (Amaechi) come and supervise the beating of my colleague? Like I have said, the CCTV footage is in Amaechi's possession; I dare them to release it.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by LFJ: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
tokunboh:

Does the video here support the claim that 5 honorables impeached the speaker? Maybe you should have another look. Bipi raised an allegation against Gov Amaechi and nobody seems to pay attention to it: Why must the Governor (Amaechi) come and supervise the beating of my colleague? Like I have said, the CCTV footage is in Amaechi's possession; I dare them to release it.

You are one of the reason Nigeria is in this type of mess. No right thinking Nigerian will join you in celebrating criminality. Not everybody that is blind, you already have prove of Bipi with his co criminals and I personally saw the video of the sitting of 5 reps that impeached the speaker and the drama of how Bipi was looking for the drafted speech and how his co criminals was tutoring him on what to say. If all this is not a concern to you today, I hope you will not come here to cry the day 7 senators impeach Jonathan.
Re: Rivers Assembly’ll Soon Reconvene, I Have The Key –evans Bipi by Demdem(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Very foolish Bipi.
Ok, this is the scenario. Bipi the speaker and three other loyal members sits. The maced head is still hospitalized so he won't be present. Bipi will preside over 3members.
Clowns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Lacks Experience To Move Ekiti Forward. Mimiko, MOB, LP Party Blast JKF / Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar / Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.