Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years (12802 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Maxymilliano(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Gbawe:

Buddy, be upright and tell the truth always. What people know me for here, even if I can be passionate, is that I don't speak based on lies, I don't put my nose in the affair of others when I am not a stakeholder and I don't slander people casually or say things I cannot prove. You claim, in your own words, to be "more into ACN than PDP" yet you are the same person obsessed with trying to show as default behaviour , with falseness and more than once, that the ACN is also guilty of anything negative the PDP has been indicted of. Come on dude be partisan and proud.

Your past utterance will always be here to show your real conducts, leanings and belief. Are you not the the same poster trying to use deception below to malign the ACN till I corrected you? What manner of "more into ACN" leads you to be attempting, to the benefit of the PDP, to malign the ACN by hook or by crook below?

Just be partisan and proud and balanced adults folks will respect you for that. Trying to be all things to all men just leaves you as someone no one can trust. I personally like Insincer9gerian and others for such quality because I know where they stand even if we are on opposite sides of the fence. If you won't be partisan and proud , in preference for decietful utterances you assume will make you liked by all, then your past post will show Nairalanders your reality and they can see you and judge for themselves. In life, you cannot please everyone. Be yourself and show who you are proudly. It would have been better to do that than tell us you are "more into ACN" that is the same Party you had labelled "rogue opposition". It is "the camp of the ACN" when it suited your purpose below and today you are "more into ACN".

https://www.nairaland.com/1357432/jonathan-rivers-shame

I come here to say things the way I see it, not to impress or earn anybody's trust, whoever is not comfortable with the way I pour out my mind on issues is on his or her own.

Once again, for the record, I'm more into ACN than PDP, it won't stop me from calling out the party when the need arise. I don't earn my meal ticket by engaging in blind politicking, I expresses my self here just as I do in real world, opinion of individuals on a faceless forum about me is the least of my worries.

Claiming Dangote Cement, May & Baker and WEMPCO as part of 35 companies new companies to establish business in Ogun State in the last 2 years by government officials is wrong. If you can't see through the lies and misinformation based on your blind partisan politicking, then I feel sorry for people that look up to you as a role model on this forum.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Maxymilliano:

For the record, I'm more into ACN than PDP, don't just assume what you don't know by tagging some people as apologists of GEJ just because of the differential in our political leanings ...

Cheers ...
Interesting, this na archive material, would definitely be useful. grin
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Gbawe: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Maxymilliano:

I come here to say things the way I see it, not to impress or earn anybody's trust, whoever is not comfortable with the way I pour out my mind on issues is on his or her own.

Once again, for the record, I'm more into ACN than PDP, it won't stop me from calling out the party when the need arise. I don't earn my meal ticket by engaging in blind politicking, I expresses my self here just as I do in real world, opinion of individuals on a faceless forum about me is the least of my worries.

Claiming Dangote Cement, May & Baker and WEMPCO as part of 35 companies new companies to establish business in Ogun State in the last 2 years by government officials is wrong. If you can't see through the lies and misinformation based on your blind partisan politicking, then I feel sorry for people that look up to you as a role model on this forum.

Please give it a rest and stop acting riled up because your two-faced behaviour is exposed. If you do not lie then I will not show you up. Contribute your point and desist from trying to be all things to all men when your past utterances cannot mask such deceit. You are "calling out" a Party you claim to support with lies and half-truths on behalf of the PDP that has clearly done wrong? The ACN did not write the article you responded to did they? Why then begin attacking the Party because Nigerians from all corners are condemning the PDP for the Rivers impeachment imbroglio?

As per your other point, I never joined any noise about Dangote cement , WEMPCO and such nonsense because that is of no interest to me. I am not into pettily focusing on individual entities. I am praising the effort of Amosun because of a first-hand appreciation of the full picture most Nairaland businessmen would understand. What I speak based upon, and what concerns me, is the conducive environment Amosun is deliberately creating for businesses/investors to set up shop in Ogun.

I am especially appreciative of his efforts because I am engaged in business in West Africa and can tell you I know from direct experience how frustrating it is to attempt even the simplest things in Nigeria towards business set-up. The truth has to be told. Nigeria is the worst in West Africa, in my opinion, for business set-up and the attainment of success for non-crooked folks. Nigeria has the most bellicosely uncooperative set of people who want inducement for any assistance given - however small or inconsequential - and have constituted this aberrant attitude to be a way of business life to the extent you must take their way or the highway. They will even constitute themselves into an impediment to your success if you refuse to do things their way and insist they do the right thing.

Due to this many investors will and do turn away in frustration from Nigeria to embrace other places where they do not have to deal with the same level of obtuse hindrance. You simply cannot fathom how far-reaching Amosun's effort is towards convincing potential investors to embrace Ogun State. It is the very important things him and his team pick up on I know, from personal direct experience, will achieve great result. When you meet hindrance obtaining land, encounter headache with business registration and hit a wall of ignorance when you want the smallest information about a specific business enquiry then it will not be long before you say f**k this!!!!

To that end, I am not here to reduce an important and positive topic to silly arguments about one or two firms and such pedantism. My point is that Amosun's laudable efforts, featuring many innovative incentives and approach, are such that no one should be surprised his plans for the aggressive industrialization of the State is achieved. He, unlike other administrators, is moving beyond lip service and proactively tackling bottlenecks and problems businessmen and investors would have collated in a list of problems they face. This is not politics. I am telling you fact.

Good leaders have always traditionally focused on providing incentives that attract investors and FDI. Under Amosun, the plan is cohesive, well-laid out, comprehensive and delivering positive results.

2 Likes

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Gbawe: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Obiagelli:

grin grin grin grin Mr dear sister, go and archive it indeed because I suspect Maximilliano has scored an own goal with this one. I have a feeling it won't be long before my brother Maximilliano forgets himself and reverts to default mode to begin ranting about "ACN goons" while reminding us that non-government appointees like Tinubu, Buhari, Ribadu, El Rufai et al are "also corrupt" when someone says his precious GEJ, the mandated President of Nigeria, is running an empire of corruption.

4 Likes

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Maxymilliano(m): 12:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Gbawe:

Please give it a rest and stop acting riled up because your two-faced behaviour is exposed. If you do not lie then I will not show you up.

You are just an irreedemable clown! At what point did I lied and what in my initial rejoinder is not right about the misinformations dished out by the commissioner which I refuted and why don't you point it out objectively rather than resorting to ad hominem by tagging me as GEJ apologists to puncture my claims ?
Gbawe:
Contribute your point and desist from trying to be all things to all men when your past utterances cannot mask such deceit. You are "calling out" a Party you claim to support with lies and half-truths on behalf of the PDP that has clearly done wrong? The ACN did not write the article you responded to did they? Why then begin attacking the Party because Nigerians from all corners are condemning the PDP for the Rivers impeachment imbroglio?

At this rate, you are gradually taking after Musiwa with the way you contrive things up easily to suit your fancy. Where are the lies and half truths in what I've contributed so far on this thread? If you are not sick, where on this thread did I attacked any political party or whatsoever because Nigerians from all corners are condemning PDP for Rivers impeachment imbroglio?

Moreover, what's the correlation between the topic of discussion and Rivers impeachment saga? Are you sure you are alright Gbawe?

A word of advice bro, perennial cynicism is getting the better part of you, learn to handle things one at a time rather than obfuscating issues for the reading public coz I'm sure the ignorant folks that liked your post are just as deluded as you are.

Obiagelli:

You don't really need to sweat it, my bias and political leaning is not what I disguise or shroud in secrecy, my critique of Tinubu transcend pro PDP or anti ACN, it goes way back and that's why I kept referring to him as a rogue and nothing will change it.

And for reason best known to me, I have high regards for the person of Goodluck Jonathan and General Buhari, that's why you won't catch me deriding any of the duo in public. It is not about politics if you care to know ...
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by ebankole: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2013
grin
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by plaindealer: 1:56am On Aug 07, 2013
q

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by plaindealer: 2:03am On Aug 07, 2013
n

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by plaindealer: 2:04am On Aug 07, 2013
k

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by plaindealer: 2:11am On Aug 07, 2013
@ Maxymilliano.

I can't stand cowards and deceptive characters, we know you are a gross GEJ apologist and you have more than enough posts and utterances on NL to paint you accordingly as another GEJ lover and apologist.

I'm for ACN all the way and I'm happily proud of it, you need to be yourself and quit thinking you are fooling other other people when in fact you are fooling yourself.

I have more dirty trails of yours because it's littered all over NL, just ask and I'll help you with more servings..

#Sherlock Holmes #THINZ.. grin
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by cKaiser: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2013
ACN always ahead
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by jahsharon: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2013
taharqa2: Any New Cop that opens shop any where in Nigeria (esp for those Big Cops) has more to do with d FEDERAL GOVERNMENT than d State Govts of those States d Cops are sited. Collaboration bw both Govts, YES; but d FEDs take d largest slice. By far..... Just making this clarification for sake of d Chief Resident HYPOCRITE on NL, who has already commented here. He knows himself

Please why didn't the collaboration btw FG and states where your so called FG takes the largest slice lead to the establishment of these companies in otueke (GEJ's village) or in Okrika( Impatience Jonathan's village) knowing fully well that these two megalomaniacs will do everything to possess Nigeria? Or why were the companies not in Segun Agangan's village ( the non-exixtence Minister for trade who was demoted from Minisry of Finance).

Alternatively, why were the companies not established during Gbenga Daniel's (PDP mis-Governor)cursed years? Which PDP state in Nigeria has these number of companies established from 1999 to date? Mind you, I am not an ACN/APC apologist, I just can't be when the party is full of kleptomaniacs but PDP is full of megalomaniacs and narcissists; these last two diseases have not cure because they are terminal diseases that have killed Lt Col Dimka, Gen. Abacha, Stella Obasanjo, Mariam Babangida, PEJ but she resurrected, PEJ's adopted mother, GEJ's brother, Patrick Yakowa, Gen Azazi, many more to go.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Maxymilliano(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2013
plaindealer: @ Maxymilliano.

I can't stand cowards and deceptive characters, we know you are a gross GEJ apologist and you have more than enough posts and utterances on NL to paint you accordingly as another GEJ lover and apologist.

I'm for ACN all the way and I'm happily proud of it, you need to be yourself and quit thinking you are fooling other other people when in fact you are fooling yourself.

I have more dirty trails of yours because it's littered all over NL, just ask and I'll help you with more servings..

#Sherlock Holmes #THINZ.. grin

Who is this nonentity? Like I give a rattazz about what you and your cohort feel about my opinion.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Akanbiedu(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Who is this nonentity? Like I give a rattazz about what you and your cohort feel about my opinion.

Afefe ti fe ........

See fowl yansh

LMAO
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Gbawe: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2013
Maxymilliano:

You are just an irreedemable clown! At what point did I lied and what in my initial rejoinder is not right about the misinformations dished out by the commissioner which I refuted and why don't you point it out objectively rather than resorting to ad hominem by tagging me as GEJ apologists to puncture my claims ?

At this rate, you are gradually taking after Musiwa with the way you contrive things up easily to suit your fancy. Where are the lies and half truths in what I've contributed so far on this thread? If you are not sick, where on this thread did I attacked any political party or whatsoever because Nigerians from all corners are condemning PDP for Rivers impeachment imbroglio?

Geezer, stop this disgusting show of two-faced sliminess!!! It is nauseating !!! Everyone was, as is correct , condemning the PDP for gross misconduct and gutter lawlessness. Rather than arguing the case on behalf of the PDP on its own merit alone you attempted , as you always do, negatively dragging the ACN into issues and soiling the Party's image, with half-truths, to shore up the PDP by hook or by crook !!! You are the sick individual trying to twist what is glaringly obvious to even a 4 year old child from your own black and white utterance!!!

You should stop foaming at the mouth because you are now exposed as a two-faced and unprincipled individual who wants to be all things to all men.

Your past posts are here and I will suggest you knock this silly journey on the head and go away before you look more silly than you already do. You take every chance to savage the ACN here and generally support the PDP in any situation where both Parties are in conflict. Now you want to lie you are "more in ACN" ?

Below, you say wrongly that imposition has "always been the way in ACN". Strange thing to say about a Party you claim to support. A bit like saying you love your wife/girlfriend and then picking up a microphone to attack her publicly by saying she is the biggest LovePeddler in the village!!!! Dude, give it up. Be partisan and proud instead of a slimy snake who wants to be all things to all men. Such folks are usually the most disdained, distrusted and disliked ala enemy within.

Let us simply end this conversation with one test since I am someone who believes in working with facts and what can be proven. Show some instances where you are arguing the good point of the ACN here or propagating the Party to be the better option.

Just show us those posts against many from you that are needlessly negative and malevolent utterances against the Party you are "more into".
Do it or stop talking!!!! Unless the meaning of words have changed without my knowledge, I know support for a Party can never mean antagonising, sabotaging and generally bad-mouthing a Party one claims to support !!! I speak up for the ACN, Insincer9gerian et al speak up for the PDP. So simply show where you have defended the ACN or even highlighted anything good about the Party. Do so or accept yourself a deceptive fraudster.

https://www.nairaland.com/1350022/bamidele-dares-tinubu-nobody-stop

Maximilliano wrote:
This dude must be a learner not to know that undemocratic proclivity of Tinubu is legendary and Imposition of candidates have always been the way in ACN, AC, and AD ever since.

Bamidele wake up!
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Gbawe: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

Afefe ti fe ........

See fowl yansh

LMAO

Abi OOOO . grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would rather have lunch and an afternoon chat with Insincere9gerian et al because I generally appreciate individuals who passionately stand for something in life and have no qualms or hesitation to show such even if that puts us in opposite camps. With those sort of people, you can probably appreciate it is all about politics and , beyond that, you will likely get on with them in general.

Those to be feared and avoided are the slimy folks who crave to be liked and want to be all things to all men. ACN today, PDP tomorrow and "neutral" on Friday. Yoruba today, Fulani tomorrow . Run with the hounds and hunt with the Foxes. That is an issue indicating a general lack of principle and uprightness. Treacherously dangerous folks if you ask me. I have issued Ogbeni Maximilliano a challenge. He should not find it too difficult to rise up to it since he is "more in ACN" and we would expect his utterance to prove such accordingly. Impossible for me to say I respect my father yet my utterances show otherwise when both should match if I am not two-faced and seeking to please my father and his detractors at the same time.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Akanbiedu(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2013
Gbawe:

Abi OOOO . grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would rather have lunch and an afternoon chat with Insincere9gerian et al because I generally appreciate individuals who passionately stand for something in life and have no qualms or hesitation to show such even if that puts us in opposite camps. With those sort of people, you can probably appreciate it is all about politics and , beyond that, you will likely get on with them in general.

Those to be feared and avoided are the slimy folks who crave to be liked and want to be all things to all men. ACN today, PDP tomorrow and "neutral" on Friday. Yoruba today, Fulani tomorrow . Run with the hounds and hunt with the Foxes. That is an issue indicating a general lack of principle and uprightness. Treacherously dangerous folks if you ask me. I have issued Ogbeni Maximilliano a challenge. He should not find it too difficult to rise up to it since he is "more in ACN" and we would expect his utterance to prove such accordingly. Impossible for me to say I respect my father yet my utterances show otherwise when both should match if I am not two-faced and seeking to please my father and his detractors at the same time.

After that plaindealer's expose', I expected the guy to run away from the thread. The guy is shameless.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by olivertwist: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2013
Sir Gbawe, Akanbi_edu et al, pls kindly stop wasting your precious time on that guy. By replying him with thousands of words, you are helping the guy toi achieve his objective which is to derail this lovely thread. Like Gbawe said, even a 4 year old knows that the guy is an incurable liar.

So pls, you guys should keep sharing information like the one Posted by Sir Gbawe above where Gov Amosun hosted the likes of Ireland president,Fashola,Wole Soyinka et al for massive industrialisation of Ogun State. You won't believe how much you guys are opening a lot of peoples' eyes politically.

Pls let's not make the same mistake we made in 2011 again by joining issues with these comedians.

Thank you.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by 0monnakoda: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
nedu666: na wa for some the lies people peddle. so in 2years amosun created an enabling enviroment for 35firms yet the road leading to agbara industrial estate is filled with craters and gigantum potholes. the road inside ota industrial estate(if am right) is no different from benin-ore.

Let me puncture some lies been thrown around here.

a. Dangote cement started construction under OGD, made possible by OBJ, amosun only commissioned.
b. may and baker has been here before amosun.
c. nestle new plant started construction under OGD
d. p@g new plant started construction under OGD.
e. Wemco still started construction under OGD.

SO NO ONE SHOULD SAY AMOSUN MADE IT POSSIBLE because THAT IS A BIG FAT LIE. AMOSUN ONLY COMMISSIONED THE PLANT.

Do not mind the clowns.The subject of this thread and the proposition of their argument is :
1.Governor Amosun is such a great governor his policies are great
2. So great in fact that as a result 35 New firms have come to Ogun in the last two years.

The problem is ITEM two is false there is no two ways about this.It is a LIE !!! I repeat it is a lie.

To say that it is a lie does not mean that you agree or disagree with item 1.(In my view it is early days yet,time will tell).

For daring to point out the obvious lie the ACN apologists have descended on dissenters with their full wrath.But we are not cowed.If they feel that Governor Amosun is a great guy set up a thread and make that VERY claim we will debate it. THis thread is VERY SPECIFIC . The key words are "35 companies" "2 years" "Amosun". That is the subject matter of this thread; Very Narrow and specific.

We have already pointed out the falsehood of the companies named above so so need to repeat that. Nigeria is a great place. We are not stupid people.Of course every now and then some parvenu will arrive on the scene puffed up with a little knowledge and and a grandiose sense of their intellect and value to humanity believing there is no other like them.We must trim the weeds in communal garden of our discourse human or hircine and remain eternally vigilant to their wiles.
It is no different in religion someone discovers Jesus,Mohammed or whatever and insists on the supremacy of that discovery for all,we refuse. I will vote ACN today and PDP tomorrow and ACN the day after.They don't owe me and I don't owe them. I look out for MY OWN interest and it will not be well with any one who tries to intimidate us.

GOVERNOR AMOSUN DID NOT BRING 35 COMPANIES TO OGUN IN TWO YEARS,HE CERTAINLY DID NOT BRING DANGOTE,WEPCO,M&B or NESTLE>THAT IS A FAT LIE

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by jmaine: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Attacking Maximilliano political tilt doesn't in any way dissolve or neutralize his potent assertion on this thread . . .

1 Like

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by ektbear: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
dolphinife: Apart from that, 80 new companies presently have their applications before the state government via the ministry of commerce and industry.

How long does it typically take for a company to get approved? Ogun can help affairs by streamlining the process..I doubt that all 80 were submitted in the past month.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by 0monnakoda: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
jmaine: Attacking Maximilliano political tilt doesn't in any way dissolve or neutralize his potent assertion on this thread . . .

That is their style don't let it surprise you.You MUST agree with them TOTALLY or you are an ENEMY. The fact that we are not happy with despotic rulers does not mean we replace them with the same. Here we have a set of people whose idea is you must not criciticize us.
The fact that you are politically neutral does not mean you don't vote or that if you vote for ACN you become a memeber or an apologist.If I go into MacDonald today that is a vote.I don't owe them anything tomorrow. That is why you observe America move from Democrat to Rupublican and Back. Being neutral is not being apolitical. Particularly in Nigeria where we see the likes of Rochas,Ikimi,Koro,Atiku and many others move back and forth. We vote them in and if they don't perform we kick them out.

Why tell lies on their behalf ??
Another good example is this APC thing. If they do not provide clarity on a RESOURCE CONTROL and RESTRUCTURING agenda why should Yoruba vote for them. Some of us reserve the right to do our own thinking
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by Gbawe: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
ekt_bear:

How long does it typically take for a company to get approved? Ogun can help affairs by streamlining the process..I doubt that all 80 were submitted in the past month.

How? Federal bureaucracy may mean there is no way to get round the insistence companies are fully investigated to establish requisite capacity in their chosen sector. Business registration is now relatively more straightforward but some things, like obtaining relevant operational/trading licence, may still fall under the purview of the FG.

If you can think of anything Ogun State can do better then I am sure the manager of their industry/business one-stop shop would appreciate your constructive input.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by cKaiser: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
jmaine: Attacking Maximilliano political tilt doesn't in any way dissolve or neutralize his potent assertion on this thread . . .

If his political tilt is known we can put his opinions into perspective

If you have an American criticizing Obama and you find out he is the KKK leader in Louisiana or the Tea Party coordinator in Alabama it helps one understand where his frustrations are coming from

2 Likes

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by demmie1: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Maxymilliano:

you should give elefantazz, he placed the mirror on your face.
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by jmaine: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
cKaiser:

If his political tilt is known we can put his opinions into perspective

If you have an American criticizing Obama and you find out he is the KKK leader in Louisiana or the Tea Party coordinator in Alabama it helps one understand where his frustrations are coming from

The Strength of his opinion squarely lies on how factual his points and posts are on the topic.

Failure to counter him but rather, dwelling on an issue not related to the main crux of the matter spells helplessness on his opponents .

His assertion so far remains valid until peeps counter otherwise which I seriously doubt .
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by jmaine: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
0monnakoda:
That is their style don't let it surprise you.You MUST agree with them TOTALLY or you are an ENEMY. The fact that we are not happy with despotic rulers does not mean we replace them with the same. Here we have a set of people whose idea is you must not criciticize us.
The fact that you are politically neutral does not mean you don't vote or that if you vote for ACN you become a memeber or an apologist.If I go into MacDonald today that is a vote.I don't owe them anything tomorrow. That is why you observe America move from Democrat to Rupublican and Back. Being neutral is not being apolitical. Particularly in Nigeria where we see the likes of Rochas,Ikimi,Koro,Atiku and many others move back and forth. We vote them in and if they don't perform we kick them out.

Why tell lies on their behalf ??
Another good example is this APC thing. If they do not provide clarity on a RESOURCE CONTROL and RESTRUCTURING agenda why should Yoruba vote for them. Some of us reserve the right to do our own thinking

grin
Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by cKaiser: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
jmaine:

The Strength of his opinion squarely lies on how factual his points and posts are on the topic.

Failure to counter him but rather, dwelling on an issue not related to the main crux of the matter spells helplessness on his opponents .

His assertion so far remains valid until peeps counter otherwise otherwise which I seriously doubt .

What are his points except him being the regular PDP bootlicker just like you who dont want to accept that your party is a monumental failure especially in the SW.

For 8yrs OGD couldnt do it it was in the 2yrs of Amosun that OGD decided to complete his work.

Maybe you should also tell us that Tafawa Balewa was the reason PDP have been useless in the last 14yrs.

The PDP govt has never stopped blaming the military regime for their incompetence ever since 1999

1 Like

Re: 35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years by jmaine: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
cKaiser:

What are his points except him being the regular PDP bootlicker just like you who dont want to accept that your party is a monumental failure especially in the SW.

For 8yrs OGD couldnt do it it was in the 2yrs of Amosun that OGD decided to complete his work.

Maybe you should also tell us that Tafawa Balewa was the reason PDP have been useless in the last 14yrs.

The PDP govt has never stopped blaming the military regime for their incompetence ever since 1999

Like I said you are all helpless to Maxi assertion . .

The companies boldly stated in the Article like Wemco, Dangote etal preceded Gov Amosun tenure

The people you are shamelessly and foolishly attacking are very correct.
You either prove them wrong by backing up the lie or shut the hell up. It is simple . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor / US Warns Citizens Over Shi’ites Protest In Abuja, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.