Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52479 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
seedord247:

Are you married?
no smiley
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Airforce1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Iaz93: not even one. Look at that car. That car can make the blind see

Car wey old people dey use do Taxi for London

Mtchew
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by sexkilzahegoat: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
p-square respect! u r reping well, show them love. let them eat their word and put our enemies to shame.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1:

Mtchew

Hahaha Broo i swear with my Assss you've never being on a plane before

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Iaz93: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1:

Mtchew
Wetin concern me.. Its a different thing in naija
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
lorretta u: no smiley

With the way am looking at your picture you must be in your late 20's or early 30. Yet there's no bloke to call a fiance in your life undecided
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Iaz93: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
seedord247:

Hahaha Broo i swear with my Assss you've nevr being on a plane before
DEAD!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by noobsaibot2(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
WHO'S LAILA IKEJI
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
What happend to jst proposing to ur gf in a gorgeous romantic dinner with jst the ring, wine, champagne and good slow music. I guess that is not enuff anymore. This reeks of materialism. Why put the ring on a car? Is the life long commitment of saying yes I will marry u for sale? Anyway to each is own.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nebeuwa(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Seems like Peter Okoye just ruined it for most Nigerian men.

Now Nigerian women are going to expect a Range Rover or some vehicle before you propose to them.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: correct!

No mind me..
And some people dey talk 'stereotypical' as if dt one na word?

So you didn't know that "stereotypical" is a word?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
ogugua88:

So you didn't know that "stereotypical" is a word?

Lmaooooo grin grin

I missed thar part. grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by majalisa(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1:

Mtchew
which one u come dey use go dat club for Nigeria wey u used N6.8million pop champagne?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by hegelian: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
lorretta u: even if you can't use a car to propose,we can forgive you if it's a pure Diamond ring.
At the very least,we can manage pure Gold Ain't no sister gon take aluminium or copper (GL) ring from you. smiley
Can I get an amen sisters wink

if my love is nt enough then kiss my ass

why will i av to propose to my girl with a car when she already own everything that is mine and i own hers... its all poverty mentality (i will never marry a lowlife like her) grin grin shocked undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
[size=14pt]envy,

make una dey fear GOD
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by MEILYN(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
Nonsense Human Being
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Yebuoy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
celebrities and their fake life...so he just called someone to take the pics whyl he proposed.na wa ooo..or is it to show us he is getting her a car? this peter own too much..mtweeeeewwww undecided
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tobex23(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Me i can see Lola omotayo and Peter okoye, where did....

Cameron and Aliona abi na alinco come in, why not ify,Ngozi,kelechi,if na boy kalu,chinedu,chibuzor..later they would say proudly Nigeria...anyways am happy for them and hope it doesnt end up the usual way.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Jjamah(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chirolechick: If i hear say she no gree, who wld say no wt d rangerover, who say moni no gud, mk e left nyash roast. It is said dt u attract wat u admire so my own is on d way.

My babe waz very happy d day I proposed to her with a short bread biscuit.... Guyz una fit use anytin oh...weda garri or kwulikwuli all na gift grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Haryomhe(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Laila Ikeji: And Lola said yes...
Lola Omotayo has two kids for Peter - Cameron and Aliona.
Big congrats to them.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/peter-psquare-proposes-to-lola-with.html
why she no go say yes whr range rover dey!!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Very soon now, gals wil start forming. If u're waiting for him to propose wit range rover, u go wait tire
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Chaydee(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
tobex_23: Me i can see Lola omotayo and Peter okoye, where did....

Cameron and Aliona abi na alinco come in, why not ify,Ngozi,kelechi,if na boy kalu,chinedu,chibuzor..later they would say proudly Nigeria...anyways am happy for them and hope it doesnt end up the usual way.

Cameron is Chinonso Olufemi. I don't remember Aliona's Nigerian names.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Peter der re many pretty igbo girls naaaa,she's pretty tho,she looks igbo,she is accepted tho.is she mixed?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tareigns(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
D RANGE ROVER LOOKS LIKE A FROWNING ASIAN MAN
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by colossus2: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Haryomhe: why she no go say yes whr range rover dey!!
After having kids for him? Na wa for you oh cry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tobex23(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Cameron is Chinonso Olufemi. I don't remember Aliona's Nigerian names.

I do know they would have 9ja names, but why use cameroon and algeria na? why dont they call them their 9ja names publicly?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Donmichaelz: UGLY hand writing
[size=15pt]sinner na u be.

enemy of success
[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
hegelian:

if my love is nt enough then kiss my ass

why will i av to propose to my girl with a car when she already own everything that is mine and i own hers... its all poverty mentality (i will never marry a lowlife like her) grin grin shocked undecided tongue
didn't say u must buy her a car
Just buy her a great ring.
It kinda puts a seal on the type of value u place on her.
It's not a law,it's not the guarantee of a great marriage.but dude it helps.
U can save for a few months if you're not a high earner.but if you have money,just do it.
Remember she's gonna be looking at it every possible moment.that's 30% of ur marital problems solved.anytime she remembers how much you value her.
I know all the possible logical arguements that can be made against this school of thought.but trust it doesn't change the fact that an expensive ring is the better way to go.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
tobex_23: Cameron is Chinonso Olufemi. I don't remember Aliona's Nigerian names.

I do know they would have 9ja names, but why use cameroon and algeria na? why dont they call them their 9ja names publicly?

The order of the names or which names used publicly matter?
ighoosagie: [size=15pt]sinner na u be.

enemy of success
[/size]
Your signature will get u banned.... You mentioned the G word.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
12 inches!:

Your signature will get u bannedban.... You mentioned the G word.
[size=14pt]i need a strong signature 2 protect my investment, becos of people lik u[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Nigerians React As Elon Musk's Starlink Recommends Payday For Nigerian Payments / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.