Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52476 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Jjamah(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ Tobex 23
grin

I do know they would have 9ja names, but why use cameroon and algeria na? why dont they call them their 9ja names publicly? [/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by victorD3: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
spongeback: So unromantic see as everything dey on top of the car, he should have serenaded her lipsrsealed

What do you expect from a local Igbo man?

Btw, why marry someone with 2 children from diffrent fathers were our NL gold diggers are here killing themselves with postinol?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
seedord247:

With the way am looking at your picture you must be in your late 20's or early 30. Yet there's no bloke to call a fiance in your life undecided
how is that your problem?
Late 20s 'o early 30s ni.
All these oversabi people for nairaland.
Now that's a few weeks old picture,do I still look late 20s early 30s to you?
Rushing to comment what u don't know.even if I'm forty years and single
"how e take consine u?eh!"

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
spongeback: So unromantic see as everything dey on top of the car, he should have serenaded her lipsrsealed
dat's how he wants it and it worked for him, even if he place them flowers on the floor the woman no send. May be u direct yours how he's gonna do it.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2013
ogugua88: She's a patient and understanding woman who stayed with a man who gave her no reason to leave. Now that's sweet.

Congrats to them!!!

Patient and understanding indeed. I dare her to say no and maintain #BABY-MOMMA title instead.

@topic what a so not romantic way of proposing to a woman. Who places an engagement ring on car hood with a note saying "please say yes" lol

Oops to some hurry chihuahuas girls out here this gotta be so ROMANTICO.

Congrats to whoever she is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2013
lorretta u: how is that your problem?
Kokolet! Cute!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2013
[size=17pt]she is screaming as if she wud never fart inside d car.

metcheeew
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2013

Sweeety ... You are endowed.. Whats your skype i.d? wink
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by victorD3: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2013
kamez: Now dats romantic!! No be all this guys wey dey put ring inside cake and moi moi or even can coke wen dey want to propose

Atleast them propose your own na after u give her belle you go buy one native goat go beg her parents make u carry her for credit.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

[size=13pt]see as u dey rush na russia u frm com or u b usen bolt/

why d rush
[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by victorD3: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2013
ighoosagie: [size=17pt]she is screaming as if she wud never fart inside d car.

metcheeew
[/size]

Pally you need no more revelation you are a witch
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2013
Chirolechick: If i hear say she no gree, who wld say no wt d rangerover, who say moni no gud, mk e left nyash roast. It is said dt u attract wat u admire so my own is on d way.
how u wan attract am? With dat ur xter abi? Just kidding grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2013
victorD3:

Pally you need no more revelation you are a witch
[size=13pt]bros i'm not a witch,

i'm a vampire
[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2013
victorD3:

What do you expect from a local Igbo man?

Btw, why marry someone with 2 children from diffrent fathers were our NL gold diggers are here killing themselves with postinol?
do u know that I hav never seen an insane being like u my entire life. U can't even understand a simple post to talk of u judging a man with class that made his choice which I think is right one. Those kids are his Ode read well.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kokolet! Cute!! kiss
thanks Idowu smiley
seedord247:

after yabbing me undecided
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2013
lorretta u: after yabbing me undecided
[size=13pt]u wud b surprised on hw great friendship get started

talking frm experience
[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2013

Loretta what's up, I'm a fan wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2013
lorretta u: thanks Idowu smileyafter yabbing me undecided

Haha... Honey that yabbing is a steppiin stone to gain your attn.

I'm on ma kneeels. undecided wink
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by victorD3: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2013
lorretta u: even if you can't use a car to propose,we can forgive you if it's a pure Diamond ring.
At the very least,we can manage pure Gold Ain't no sister gon take aluminium or copper (GL) ring from you. smiley
Can I get an amen sisters wink

Your mother wasn't like this, what on earth has happened to u?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2013
9jacrip:

Dont you have home work to do?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Jamieb(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2013
AjaraEwuro: how is this our business.
I wonder o!!! Aprokolism 101
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by victorD3: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2013

See then!
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2013

Cuteeee

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 07, 2013
fine shawty how can I contact you?
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by victorD3: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2013
Sommy47: do u know that I hav never seen an insane being like u my entire life. U can't even understand a simple post to talk of u judging a man with class that made his choice which I think is right one. Those kids are his Ode read well.

I know this a mad man in lagos that always calls people mad
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

@ the bolded: 'Knees' my broda smiley

seedord247:

Dont you have home work to do?

Let your parents find you awake at this hour. Keep trying to grow up faster than nature permits you.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2013
adaobi123:

Cuteeee
thanks Ada.I always admire u too. smiley
osinachukwu: fine shawty how can I contact you?
adaobi123:

Cuteeee
victorD3: .

See then!
seedord247:

9jacrip:

I'm sorry pals. Didn't mean to attract attention.this post is for lola.I didn't mean to derail it.
victorD3:

Your mother wasn't like this, what on earth has happened to u?
oh you knew my mom? How old of you wink #justkidding#
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by seedord247(m): 12:36am On Aug 07, 2013
9jacrip:

@ the bolded: 'Knees' my broda smiley

Let your parents find you awake at this hour. Keep trying to grow up faster than nature permits you.

Your brain should have notified you that, the 'L' is a mistake

Moreover.... I'm not your mate on NL. shocked
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Myque1(m): 12:42am On Aug 07, 2013
Finally... Almost lost hope of this ever happening. Good for them...
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by franklampard082(m): 12:42am On Aug 07, 2013

Abeg, tell me wetin ur papa use serenade ur mama mtcheeewww
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2013
seedord247:

Your brain should have notify you that, the 'L' is a mistake.

Moreover.... I'm not your mate on NL. shocked

@ the bolded: notified! Damn!

Shouldn't your brains tell you to spell-check if you're that bad with spellings?

Mate? As regards number of posts? Some of us have jobs you know? You're an idle kid who fingers his keyboard all the time to kill boredom, thanks to social networks!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Sommy47: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2013
idon't knw wat is wrong wit u nairalanders,this is very romantic, if u knw how to creat an imaginary pictures, u wil undastand wat happend dere behind the scene even though u wheren't dere. Look frm d weather in d pics uwil notice that it potrates morning hrs. the lady woke up, heard a romantic music probably RnB (may b Beautiful Onyinye) coming frm outside, she stepped outside, opened d door n saw wat u just saw in the pics, exept Peter. Guez wo steathily grabbed her suprisingly frm behind, knelt down before her n pointed at the note with flowers. I guez the ladies mouth was full of oOOs at first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US / Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.