Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (48534 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Fhemmmy: Reporting to class for learning

Welcome Big Oga, your honorable presence is well felt.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
spyder880:

Welcome Big Oga, your honorable presence is well felt.

See teacher calling student Oga, i beg no make the class prefect fire me oh
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
I still have many hundred blocks on the ground, to come up later as I dont want my space crammed out.
I brought in more trucks with cement.
Sand is coming in 4 trucks, Water is also on the way.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Fhemmmy:

See teacher calling student Oga, i beg no make the class prefect fire me oh

Of course in Nigeria the teachers are always poor and afraid of the Oga at the top cheesy
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
spyder880:
Of course in Nigeria the teachers are always poor and afraid of the Oga at the top cheesy

When you done pulling my legs, God will forgive you /. . . .
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
......Even as Sullivan allowed his boys to roll their equipment to fix the terrible road leading to our site.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Work goes on, more pictures tomorrow.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
^^ Those men are not even worried that they could fall? shocked
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^ Those men are not even worried that they could fall? shocked

We are used to it down here, one floor and five floors seem the same thing to us. But I still understand the need for safety gadgets. A work belt holding the waist and secured to a strong support would have made it better, we are getting there surely.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 1:22am On Dec 11, 2013
spyder880:

If I hit the west and is not seen in your site and that of Oga Mufutau, them suppose tie me up and spoil one koboko for my bodicheesy

That koboko thing will not be necessary, if we spoil your bodi, who go supervise our houses?.. We will just deport you, abi that nko?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 2:09am On Dec 11, 2013
spyder880:

We are used to it down here, one floor and five floors seem the same thing to us. But I still understand the need for safety gadgets. A work belt holding the waist and secured to a strong support would have made it better, we are getting there surely.

Yes, and i pray that God will take you from your present height in business to the next one in peace and favor you . .
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 2:10am On Dec 11, 2013
mufutau55:

That koboko thing will not be necessary, if we spoil your bodi, who go supervise our houses?.. We will just deport you, abi that nko?

Hajji Mufutau

You get liver oh, you wanna deport the whole Chief Spyder? On your own oh . . . My hand no dey
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 4:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You get liver oh, you wanna deport the whole Chief Spyder? On your own oh . . . My hand no dey

You know say my Oga-at-the-Top Fash still dey there.. me and him go the same school now! Now you wan run, abi? smiley
Deportation within the same country (Nigeria), that one heavy oh! Nigeria don dabaru finish.
Back on topic, I beg make Oga Spyder come build our Mansion, Chateau, Castle etc. jare!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
mufutau55:

You know say my Oga-at-the-Top Fash still dey there.. me and him go the same school now! Now you wan run, abi? smiley
Deportation within the same country (Nigeria), that one heavy oh! Nigeria don dabaru finish.
Back on topic, I beg make Oga Spyder come build our Mansion, Chateau, Castle etc. jare!

Hajji Mufutau

I dey with you jare, my Oga at the top of Tops . . . grin
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2013
We continued forming these rooms today, partitioning the walls as the house grows.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Mark out our window positions and continue to rain the blocks on the floor.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2013
A look from the ground, more pictures tomorrow.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lintel works ongoing here as my iron men and carpenters share space on top of this house. Lets push it guys!!!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 4:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Few pictures from last week, I will show the new stage of work later today, we have gone past this stage now.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by kostadinis: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Well plumbed block laying, cool appearance
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
kostadinis:

Well plumbed block laying, cool appearance

Thank you Sir.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Today in this site........

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
More iron and wood work in readiness for the lintel works.....

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Concrete casting starts by tomorrow morning.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
spyder880: Concrete casting starts by tomorrow morning.

........and it really started in full

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
No dull moments here, all my boys here are representing..........

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
We are already topping blocks on the dried lintels, we are getting ready to roof this house! grin

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2013
We have most places in this double flat topped with 3 courses of blocks, we are getting ready to roof this house as soon as possible.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 2:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Christmas is in the air!

Its that time of the year when we must pause for a few days and savor the blessings of the almighty, a time we are supposed to slow down from all our rushing and toiling and join the rest of humanity as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am using this opportunity to wish you all a the merriest Christmas ever, and a 2014 filled with bountiful blessings and favor. May your blessings become so much that you will make others rich just by the small you give out.

It has been a very challenging year for us at the Spyder building enterprise, we expanded the scope of our operations and completed some beautiful projects, but this is just the beginning. We plan to spread out more in 2014 and build an even greater number of houses. Building houses by bringing out beautifully drawn plans to stand magnificently is our passion, but we also try to something else. We put ourselves in the shoes of our client and try to have a feel of what he desires to achieve. We then work hard to bring his thought to reality by working round the clock to build his dream.

It has not been rosy all the time, we have had to go to extra lengths to do our work, sometimes we do what might seem too difficult, skipping meals and sleep, standing under the rain and sun, screaming and fighting with troublesome workers, traveling at odd hours, and at dangerous speeds through dangerous zones.

But the lord has been good to us, it was not just because we were very strong, or efficient. It was because the lord wanted to favor us by enabling us to stay strong.

"If I have seen any farther, its because I have been sitting at the shoulders of giants"

Let us appreciate these giants, Oga Fhemmmy, Oga Hajj Mufutau, Remcoface, Brabus, Diordaves, Twinskenny, High chief, Jussi, Afam4eva, Gabbytabby, Okija-juju, Lawali, gtrust, Benimeogu, Megainvest, Osama10, Demain man, baby123, Zuby77, Emperor1, otokx, Degis, achi4u, sayso, NL1960, Mr Everest, plasgidy, Emperor, ashaju33, VIPICO, jites, blink182, chinoxl, prince-onx, tlops, od31, stsoul, jam04, sagewood, kkonsult, ogaibe, all4naija, dnative, chizatara, chidexy, elvis07, esorita, bugmenot, Jerryben10, youngbrain, natudu, Marpol, Muyesky, Dayoagboola, deesnipes, Ihebrooke, dude22, blackchief, frodobee, Maxndu, whirlwind7, Janykute, Femonjay, GentleCID, olubuffett, kopell, StainlessH, pdude, Checkitout, Segzy-moor, azora, Ricky olu, Junapril, (I will expand this list till I remember all my friends here)

I could have loved to give all of you a bottle of wine, but since it may be very difficult to do that, you can select a bottle from my e-shelf grin I have Seamans here, I have St. Remy, Don Perignioni, Amarula, Moet, Hennessy, Belvedere, Absolut Mandrin, Vodka, Smirnoff, Pink lady, Ciroc, Grey goose, Chelsea, Squadron, kai kai, Burukutu, Palm wine, Sapele water, Monkey leg grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 2:59am On Dec 23, 2013
Christmas is in the air!

Its that time of the year when we must pause for a few days and savor the blessings of the almighty, a time we are supposed to slow down from all our rushing and toiling and join the rest of humanity as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am using this opportunity to wish you all a the merriest Christmas ever, and a 2014 filled with bountiful blessings and favor. May your blessings become so much that you will make others rich just by the small you give out.

It has been a very challenging year for us at the Spyder building enterprise, we expanded the scope of our operations and completed some beautiful projects, but this is just the beginning. We plan to spread out more in 2014 and build an even greater number of houses. Building houses by bringing out beautifully drawn plans to stand magnificently is our passion, but we also try to something else. We put ourselves in the shoes of our client and try to have a feel of what he desires to achieve. We then work hard to bring his thought to reality by working round the clock to build his dream.

It has not been rosy all the time, we have had to go to extra lengths to do our work, sometimes we do what might seem too difficult, skipping meals and sleep, standing under the rain and sun, screaming and fighting with troublesome workers, traveling at odd hours, and at dangerous speeds through dangerous zones.

But the lord has been good to us, it was not just because we were very strong, or efficient. It was because the lord wanted to favor us by enabling us to stay strong.

"If I have seen any farther, its because I have been sitting at the shoulders of giants"

Let us appreciate these giants, Oga Fhemmmy, Oga Hajj Mufutau, Remcoface, Brabus, Diordaves, Twinskenny, High chief, Jussi, Afam4eva, Gabbytabby, Okija-juju, Lawali, gtrust, Benimeogu, Megainvest, Osama10, Demain man, baby123, Zuby77, Emperor1, otokx, Degis, achi4u, sayso, NL1960, Mr Everest, plasgidy, Emperor, ashaju33, VIPICO, jites, blink182, chinoxl, prince-onx, tlops, od31, stsoul, jam04, sagewood, kkonsult, ogaibe, all4naija, dnative, chizatara, chidexy, elvis07, esorita, bugmenot, Jerryben10, youngbrain, natudu, Marpol, Muyesky, Dayoagboola, deesnipes, Ihebrooke, dude22, blackchief, frodobee, Maxndu, whirlwind7, Janykute, Femonjay, GentleCID, olubuffett, kopell, StainlessH, pdude, Checkitout, Segzy-moor, azora, Ricky olu, Junapril, (I will expand this list till I remember all my friends here)

I could have loved to give all of you a bottle of wine, but since it may be very difficult to do that, you can select a bottle from my e-shelf grin I have Seamans here, I have St. Remy, Don Perignioni, Amarula, Moet, Hennessy, Belvedere, Absolut Mandrin, Vodka, Smirnoff, Pink lady, Ciroc, Grey goose, Chelsea, Squadron, kai kai, Burukutu, Palm wine, Sapele water, Monkey leg grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Oga spyder my name is not on the list

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.